What's a Little Swapping? Ch. 02

Story Info
Between friends. The night heats up even more.
2.7k words
3.7
22k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"So, how was that, baby? Sex with Eric for the first time. With Bobbie, too, for that matter?" I asked my fiancee, Carly, who smiled at me as we showered together during a lull in the orgy.

"Papi...that was the best thing that we've done together, you, me, Eric, Bobbie, all having fun together. We really should do that regularly, permanently, wife-sharing, wife-swapping, husband-sharing, too, of course. Delicioso! Absolutely yummy! Please, let's do it, let's all be lovers and live together. Imagine the threesomes, foursomes, who knows what else? Just know that I'll follow your lead, honey, though I might give you a nudge now and then," Carly winked as we kissed in the shower.

"Sounds like a plan to me. They've always been very close to me, and in more recent days, even more so, to the point of our little menage a trois. We're going to have quite the arrangement, adding you to the equation. We've shared her. Now, we'll be sharing you, too," I agreed as we dried off.

"And we'll be sharing both of you men, Bobbie and I," Carly licked her lips as we rejoined Eric and Bobbie for a second before they took a shower of their own.

"That we will. Delectable men, both of them. I love them sharing me and I loved sharing them today. Oh, and I absolutely enjoyed the same-sex fun, too. You and me lezzing out while our men got it on together. Delicious! The four of us are going to really bond and have fun together," Bobbie stated as she led Eric to the shower for their wet and splashy pleasure.

"Well, I dare say that you charmed her! She's going to be very much in favor of this from now on, I can just tell. And that's half the battle with Eric. Bobbie will encourage him to enjoy your body as much as she enjoys mine. And, hey, your body is very much enjoyable, babe," I told her with a kiss and a feel-up of her booty.

"Muy caliente! I can't wait to suck his cock while you fuck her face, and then switch up! I look forward to watching you butt-fuck her while he does that to me...and also watching you stick it in his culo while she licks mine or I lick hers, or both," Carly answered me as we continued making out and fondling each other.

"He's going to want to bugger me, too, but that's perfectly fine. I trust him in ways that I don't trust other men for that sort of thing. The man has shared his wife with me. I can share my ass with him," I chuckled while we continued to grope each other.

"We can do a hell of a lot together, papi, though you're the boss. I owe you so much. I owe them, too, since they helped get me the job," Carly commented while we played with each other.

"I'm glad that they did, or else we wouldn't be together, my sweet Dreamer. It's almost enough to get me to run for office, you know. This business of trying to deport you and others like you, who know no country but the United States, that's sickening to me. You're American in culture, in attitude, in your grasp of this nation's institutions, laws, Constitution, etc. You're American by everything that those who preach assimilation want. You have assimilated, have you not? Yet they want rid of you, and for what? Your skin is brown and your parents' skin is brown, too.

"That's what it comes, to, race. Those hypocrites wouldn't give a shit if Russians illegally came here across the Bering Strait. They'd welcome that, but non-white Hispanics with brown skin, Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, etc. If Puerto Rico weren't a territory, they'd want to deport Puerto Ricans, too. And most of those hypocrites would gladly put your parents to work at slave wages in vineyards, but can't stomach a pathway to citizenship...sorry, I didn't mean to rant," I laughed at my own righteous indignation, while Carly drew me closer for a deep tongue kiss.

"Papi, no need to apologize. I am glad that you can see injustice, social and otherwise, and denounce and oppose it. I love that you care about me and this is not just a contract between sugar daddy and trophy wife to you. It's quite obvious that we're falling in love, you and I, and that this business takes on new meaning now. I will be a very good wife to you and...I will be a great girlfriend to Eric and Bobbie as well, just as they will continue to be wonderful lovers to you," Carly replied with real passion in her voice and her kiss.

That was when Eric and Bobbie returned from their shower and wolf whistled at both of us.

"So, you gonna feed us, so we can have the energy to fuck both of you?" Eric teased me, making me chuckle as Carly ran to the kitchen to grab the lasagna that was finally done.

"Wow...lasagna...you went all-out, didn't you?" Bobbie commented as I poured some Shiraz for everyone.

"You got that right, honey," I said as I slapped her bottom in front of her husband.

"Good, because after that fuck...and knowing what's next, I definitely have an appetite," Bobbie asserted as she planted her naked ass on my lap in the chair.

"Wait, where do I sit, then?" Carly pouted.

"On Eric's lap, of course, and then you girls can switch when you're ready," I winked at Eric as he laughed and invited Carly to place her fine tush on his lap.

"Sweet!" Carly giggled, giving Bobbie a high-five and kiss while we all dug into our food and drank our wine.

"To friends, lovers, and partners," I raised my glass for a toast, the others quickly responding as we reveled in our delicious meal.

"You're certainly quite the cook!" Bobbie praised Carly while my fingers caressed her body.

"Thank you. I've had plenty of time, since I can't legally work in this country," Carly blushed, especially once Bobbie poured some wine on her tits and started licking it up.

"I suppose that would give you time. Sorry that happened to you, but then again, you've turned it into something magical, by taking Mario here as a lover. This is going to be awesome. He's a fantastic partner, and as you'll see, so are Eric and I. The four of us are just going to get along famously, I do believe. We can swap, switch, have all kinds of fun and games. And we're all retired, too, so, with you not being able to work, we can all spend a lot of fucking time together, right? Think of spending hours in bed with each other, you, me, Eric, Mario, all of us fucking like bunnies! Oh, God, it will be awesome!" Bobbie encouraged her while pressing her ass against my stiff cock.

"It was a fantastic meal for sure, and made by a fantastic woman, too," Eric winked at Carly and she reacted by wriggling her body against him with obvious enjoyment.

"That is very true. She is awesome, a great girl, a fine woman, ideal to be my wife...my only regret is that we guys can't each marry both ladies," I asserted while fondling Bobbie's ass with one hand and eating more lasagna with the other...and the garlic bread and Caesar salad that Carly made as well.

"Ooooh, that's the way to talk to your women, I can tell you that, papi!" Carly winked at me, while Bobbie rubbed against my dick a bit more and Eric chuckled some more.

We ate a little more, while playfully flirting, necking, petting, and making out, drinking our wine, giving ourselves the chance to recover and digest our wonderful meal. We joked, teased, laughed, played around, and overall, just plain enjoyed ourselves and each other. If this was "kitchen table poly," or whatever one might call it, it certainly seemed to sell itself to the four of us. The four of us simply fit together, bonded, clicked, as it were. We were all a lot more than friends or even lovers: we were family.

"Very well, then...what next?" I asked, as we rose to play together.

"Oh, I think that I have at least one good idea," Bobbie told me with a fierce, steamy French kiss that shook me to my core.

"Same here, papi. How about it, stud?" Carly turned to each of us before kissing Eric passionately on the mouth.

I could already tell that the night would go very well for all four of us...very well indeed.

On the fifth stroke, going back into Bobbie straight from Carly's twat, while Eric did the opposite, we were all agreed that this was a splendid idea. The constant transfer of our dicks between the two ladies seemed to please both of them, in fact, judging by their reactions to that exchange. They responded somewhat differently from each other in style, Bobbie being mostly about the squirting and cussing, Carly about the moaning and screaming, but the effect was the same. Both women were enthralled by the pricks pounding the holy hell out of them, so much so that Eric and I could feel (and yes, we compared notes later) the pure squish of the lady juices inside each of them as they creamed themselves.

It was definitely nice, sloppy wet, warm, and slippery inside Bobbie as I rammed her, just as it was inside of Carly, my sweet girlfriend and my sweet fiancee respectively. Both women were very much what the doctor ordered as far as I was concerned. They knew how to gratify themselves as well as Eric and me. They were both very much into the action, pushing back at us with their hips and asses, putting their back into it as we pounded the hell out of both of them in turns. We both found ourselves fighting hard not to cum too fast, but we held on and did our best to do right by both ladies. They were our beloved women, after all.

It was a bit longer before Bobbie came on my cock and Carly followed soon afterward, both sighing with pleasure as they lost all self-control. Eric then exploded inside Carly, his seed spilling out of my fiancee's twat. I almost immediately shot my load into his wife, my cum oozing down her thighs, too. We then watched with fascination, as Carly and Bobbie embraced and kissed each other, after which we saw Carly go down on Bobbie and start licking her twat. She was eager to eat up all of my spunk from Mrs. Anderson, tasting the tangible evidence of my adultery with Eric's wife.

That was when Eric knelt before me and started sucking my dick, straight from his own wife's cunt. He didn't hesitate to lick and tease the head of my cock, to taste me and pleasure me with his lips and tongue. He definitely acted on his bisexual impulses, that much I could tell. I certainly enjoyed his mouth on my prick, though I was a bit sensitive right then, due to having just fucked the girls for over an hour by then. Even so, I welcomed the attention and I also loved watching the sight of Carly eating Bobbie out.

This lasted for several more minutes, my cock hardening at the scene, especially as Bobbie and Carly swapped positions and my fiancee felt a tongue invade her pussy, too. Eric did his level best to make me hard again, for some reason that wasn't quite clear until he succeeded and bent over in front of me. It wasn't rocket science at that point, as Bobbie and Carly stopped to prepare my dick for his ass and vice versa. A good dose of lube, and I began to ease into his booty from behind, inch by inch penetrating him at last. It would take a bit to bottom out inside his butt, yet I did so, and he soon began to encourage me with his hips bucking against me.

I was soon balls deep inside Eric and he pushed back against me over the kitchen table, his thick rod pressing against the hardwood while Bobbie licked Carly next to us. That was when I got an idea. I figured that it would make damn good use of that hard-on of his.

I pulled out of Eric and directed him to, "Wait, while your wife and my fiancee reposition themselves. Bobbie, bend over and let Eric take you from behind on the table. Eric, why don't you fuck her in the ass this time? I'm going to use your butt while you use hers. Carly, honey, spread my cheeks and play with my asshole. Lick it, too, if you wish. I want to feel your fingers and tongue on my crack and in my cornhole, enjoying some ass play like that," I urged my fiancee, knowing that she'd go for it.

I resumed sodomizing Eric while he rammed his own wife from behind, butt-fucking her to his heart's content (and hers) while I probed him hard. Their sighs were very much in evidence, as were their groans, when Bobbie panted that she had brought a strap-on dildo. This gave me another idea, of course, and I played to it.

"Carly, lube me up properly and start pegging me with that dildo of Bobbie's. Go easy at first, but then start really giving it to me. We can make an anal train here and why not, right? It will help bring us closer as lovers, friends, and family," I grunted as I continued to ramrod Eric with my dick.

"Oh, God, that feels awesome!" Eric groaned as he continued fucking his own wife in the ass and feeling my cock far inside his own butt.

Before long, I felt an intense, dull ache in my booty, as Carly began actively humping my asshole, her strokes matching mine, Eric's, and Bobbie's while we screwed in a train. We fucked for several more minutes rather intensely, but that was when Carly pulled out of me and leaned over to whisper in my ear. What she had to say, well, what followed should tell you. I soon withdrew from Eric's butt and he from Bobbie's, after which I slipped inside his wife's bottom and he began to bugger me. Then Carly slid into his ass from behind and we were at it again. Yes, Carly had proposed that Eric and I swap places, so I now had his dick ramming and slamming my booty while I did the same to Bobbie and Carly pegged the hell out of him.

If Eric's asshole felt nice, hot, and tight on my cock, and it did, Bobbie's felt especially great, just as her hubby's dick hit all the right places in my ass. It hurt, too, but it was a good, dull pain, one that I could handle reasonably well, as he probed deeper and closed in on my prostate. I kept it up for quite a while, but it was tougher by the second, especially the harder Carly pounded Eric in the butt and the harder he pushed into me. It lasted a few more good minutes, probably just because I came already before.

Finally, however, it was just too much for all of us, and Eric came up my ass, spilling his spunk back there. This led to me shooting my own jizz into Bobbie, after which she came with considerable enthusiasm and excitement. Carly now creamed herself from the "feel do" function on the dildo, and we all slumped for a moment from our exhaustion. We were done for now. We all wandered over to the master bedroom and snuggled up together on it, our bodies entwined, as we collapsed and fell asleep. I spooned Carly, while Bobbie did that to me and Eric to her. We fell asleep in each other's arms, quite content with our first day of sharing love and lust together, our very first orgy and train. It was evident that we were all falling in love, and that was a damn good thing, right?

Luckily, with apologies to Robert Heinlein, we all had "time enough for love." All of us did. We four were now a family and we were determined to remain one. This was our future, one of love, lust, companionship, intimacy, affection, and sharing...what a way to live!

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers