What's a MILF? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue hadn't been this stretched out since Frank, "Christ, that's why Mark's penis felt so familiar. I really need to get a close look at him but it can't be." She thought as she moaned with each added penetration. Finally, she felt the familiar welcoming feeling of being filled, stuffed actually, and took her hands off her son's hips and moaned, "Ok, fuck me, fuck your mother, push it all the way in."

Mark was amazed and knew he'd never felt anything better and began thrusting into her harder and harder, watching with amazement how much he was making her tits flop around. But when he thought he might be getting close, he felt the hands on his hips again.

"Uhh, oh, oh, Ok. Fuck! Another minute," she panted. She pulled him inside her again.

Mark felt his balls ache, perhaps from the slapping or something else. His mother was holding his hips pulling him into her while thrusting her pelvis up against him. Then she must have realized they'd gone way past two minutes.

"Fuck!" she said in frustration, "We shouldn't be doing this."

Mark hesitated for a second. A voice in his head was loudly telling him to fuck his mother, she wants it as much as he does, but he pulled out slowly savoring the feeling. He was amazed that he could override his animal desires, his desire to fill that womb with his fertile sperm, but he'd promised and he didn't want to ruin the most incredible night of his life.

Sue groaned in disappointment feeling her now empty pussy and spun around to the kneeling boy and grabbing the slimy shaft, began stroking it and studying it in the moonlight. 'Oh crap,' she thought, 'this is exactly like Frank's, how could he have Frank's cock?' Then with a shudder, she remembered her bachelorette party and the masked stripper Laura hired. She told Drew she wasn't going to do anything with the stripper but his cock was so beautiful, she'd had so many tequilas, and the girls were urging her to touch it, to lick it, to suck on it. She did, of course, she did. Did she once in her life turn down a hard cock? Even on the night before her wedding?

Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe because Drew and she wanted to not do anything for a week before the wedding, perhaps because subconsciously she knew she had this cock before, but she let herself be led down the hallway to Laura's bedroom. The masked man took her in every way possible and left her naked, leaking, and sprawled out on the bed. She never saw him leave, but her friends were impressed when he proudly strutted back into the living room with his dick, still hard, dripping cum. Laura said he did six more of her friends before leaving. Laura must have hired Frank and told him to stay masked, and it wasn't Drew that got her pregnant on their honeymoon.

"Mom, are you ok?" Mark asked seeing his mother in a trance stroking his cock.

"I'm fine, I'm just amazed at how huge it is, how beautiful." Sue sighed before opening her mouth and then wrapping her lips around her son's cock.

Mark looked at his mother sucking on his cock, her lips stretched around his shaft. He put his hand on her head just to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He felt his cock tightly engulfed in her warm mouth, his head being teased by her active tongue as she pulled off. He closed his eyes and let the feeling in his balls and cock be his entire existence, feeling her nails gently scraping his scrotum, her throat clenching around his cock. Grabbing her breast, he rhythmically began thrusting his hips and was pleased when his mother matched his thrusting allowing his cock deeper and deeper into his throat.

Sue was glad to feel she still could take a monster cock down her throat and even though she regretted making him pull out of her cunt, she loved the sweet, salty taste of the cum leaking as she sucked hard on his cock. Her lips were stretched wide and her one hand was barely able to make it halfway around the veiny shaft. Soon his thrusting became more urgent and when he put his hand on her head and gasped he was going to cum, she pressed her nose against her fist and pulled way out, then drove his cock deep down her throat. As she heard his gasp she was rewarded with the first thick jet of cum against the back of her throat. Pulling back, she licked and sucked on the fat head while stroking furiously with her gripping hand as shot after shot of hot sperm jetted into her mouth. Finally, feeling him sag back, she sucked the remaining cum out of his cock and pulled her face off his dick. Swallowing, she sat up, looking at her son with awe, "Don't you jerk off? I mean, when did you last masturbate?" she asked.

"Um, this evening, why?" Mark softly moaned looking spent.

"You must have shot a half cup of cum down my throat. How can you have that much left if you recently jerked off?" she asked. "Ok, never mind. You have school tomorrow, and I have to clean up."

Mark looked at his mother wiping her lips and asked, "Does this mean I'm no longer a virgin, I mean I was inside your pussy."

"I guess it does, I'm sorry you didn't get to feel what it is like to shoot your sperm into my womb, but you'll have more chances to do that. There will be plenty of girls who won't let you pull out once they feel you inside them, but yes, you've lost your cherry," Sue said sadly, "I wish it could have been with a girl you love sharing this rather than with your mother."

"What do you mean, Mom? I love you, I really do. I love you more than anyone in the world and in all my fantasies, it was with you that I'd lose my virginity, so thank you. I love you, Mom."

Sue pulled Mark into her arms, "I'm sure you do, honey, but you'll find yourself feeling this way with a lot of girls after you've had sex with them. Anyhow, get going to bed. You'll be worthless tomorrow and the Mother-of-the-Year committee will be here to check things out...Crap."

"Can't I stay, sleep here with you?" Mark pleaded.

"No honey, if you do I'm sure you'll have the snake of yours inside me and fill my womb with your sperm. So off to bed, I'll see you," looking at the clock and groaning, "in four hours."

"Ok Mom, but I would never just put my cock in you, I just would like to feel you next to me in the bed."

Sue laughed and stroked her son's cheek. "I know you wouldn't but you're not the one I'm worried about," she sighed sadly. She watched as her naked son grinned, got up, and left, looking back one last time longingly before heading up to his room.

Sue set the alarm after cleaning up and lay there wondering how it got to this place so fast. Feeling her wet pussy, she smiled remembering how full it felt, but then groaned thinking she had to be the worst mother in the world, then drifted off to sleep.

12