What's a MILF? Pt. 05

Story Info
Chris works out with Mom.
3.3k words
4.61
100.5k
102
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Jeannie pushed herself, enjoying the burn. She grinned thinking about her conversation with Sue the day before. 'So her son and his friends think we are MILFs, not that I had any clue what that was before she told me. Who would have thought? I wonder if that is what Chris was dreaming about when I peeked in earlier?' Seeing the final long stretch up to her house, she picked up the pace, driving her legs hard dreaming of a hot bath. 'Do Chris's friends really look at me that way?' She thought about how they seemed to want to be around her when she worked out, how sometimes they joined in. She felt herself getting excited thinking about those tight young bodies, filled with raging hormones. Shaking her head, she turned into the driveway and circled around at a slow pace cooling down. Stretching out and then down, she saw her reflection in the picture window, 'Fuck, I do show a lot in these tight shorts and jog bra. I'd do me.' She chuckled, thinking about getting in the tub and letting her fingers do what they wanted.

Chris woke up and looked around disappointed he wasn't on top of Mark's mom after all. God, best dream ever. So fucking real. 'Fuck, that woman has a body. I cannot believe she let me feel her tit and leave it there for at least 30 seconds. Where is the flaw? Dad always told me, they look so beautiful, but there's always a flaw. Sue is every guy's wet dream, literally,' he thought, feeling his damp boxers. He got up with a groan and headed for the shower.

Coming down to the kitchen, he wasn't surprised to see his mom was out. Ever since she came back from her final deployment in Afghanistan, she'd been maintaining her conditioning by getting up at an ungodly hour and running 10 to 15 miles every other day. Marines are in a class by themselves.

Eating his cereal, he heard his mother return from her run. Getting up and grabbing water out of the fridge, he turned and handed it to her as she came into the kitchen. "Morning, mom. How many miles this time? Put anyone in the hospital?" He grinned. His mom had been running a few weeks back when a 30 year-old man attacked her and tried to drag her into some bushes. She ended up with slight bruising around her neck and he was hospitalized with severe testicular trauma and two broken wrists.

"Sadly, no. Actually it really adds to the cardio. I took a new route that came to 15 miles with a lot of hills, great route." Jeannie said after she downed the water, "You're up. Amazing, before noon on a Saturday. I think you should join me some morning."

Chris studied his mother. He looked at her differently after seeing Mark's mom naked in the sun. His mom was also a real babe. Tall, 5-11 with zero body fat. Standing there with her small running shorts and a jog bra that allowed him to notice her incredible, muscular ass, her rippled abs. But best of all were the hard nipples poking through the thin top. Perhaps he discounted the size of her breasts comparing them to Sue's, but she had a nice pair stretching the top. Shaking his head and looking at his mother's face studying him, he felt blood rush to his face knowing he'd been caught ogling his mother. "Why? You know I can't keep up with you."

Jeanne looked at her son overtly checking out her body and seeing him blush, grinned, "I heard groaning and panting when I walked by your room this morning. I peeked in and you were on your stomach apparently dreaming about swimming or running the way you were moving. Good dreams?"

Chris blushed more remembering the dream, the dream with his cock spearing a panting, begging Sue. 'Oh God how she begged, opening her legs as wide as possible. Her wanting my iron-hard prick inside her, my cum dumped into her.' Chris shook his head and stammered, "I guess I was being chased or something, I can't quite latch onto the dream fragments, you know how it is."

"You should at least come out for a few miles at first. I'd hate to see my baby get too soft." See said grinning. Her son was far from soft with some serious muscles from his work in the weight room.

"You wish. I could take you." Chris said grinning.

Jeanne thought about it, "Perhaps, but don't you remember, I'd have you tapping out in under 10 seconds every time."

"Get real, mom. That was 5-6 years ago. I'm grown a bunch since then. Come on, I'll drop you so fast..." Chris said grinning.

"Let me shower first, I'm so sweaty. Trust me, you don't want to be anywhere near me after a 15 mile run. Anyhow, it wouldn't be fair. My skin is so slick and with this outfit, there's nothing to grab onto."

"I'm fine with that," Chris said. "But be fast, I want you before you can recover from your run. I need every advantage I can get against Robo-Mom."

Looking at her grinning son, she shook her head. "Ok, you asked for it. I'll do it if you get rid of those baggy clothes. Get into your workout gear and I'll meet you downstairs."

Chris was on the mats stretching when his mom came down. He jumped up and danced on his toes, "You ready? You should stretch some first since older people can pull muscles." He grinned.

Jeannie glared at her son, "I'd watch what you say, you are about to get your ass kicked by this old lady." She said as she began going through a series of stretching exercises.

Chris was fighting a throbbing in his groin seeing how flexible his mother was. Her shorts were the tiny, nylon running type, her jog bra was smaller than the one she changed out of and didn't do anything to hide her nipples. She had her back to him with her head against her knees and her perfect ass right in front of him, the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking out and obviously wearing no panties. 'Calculus, yes, I have to think about my calculus homework...' He thought frantically since his lycra shorts didn't hide much...or for that matter, anything.

"Ok, the old lady is ready to put my son in his place." Jeannie said as she stood up and got into a crouch. She looked at the boy all grown up and outweighing her by at least 80 pounds. She began moving like a cat around the mat.

Chris responded in kind, trying to get low enough to get leverage on the wiry woman across from him. He thought that this was going to be a snap, he had a huge edge in power and strength. In a flash he lunged at her legs hoping to bring her onto her back, but just when he thought he had her, his arms grabbed at air.

Jeannie saw the boy's eyes flicker just before he made his move and quickly stepped out of the attempted grasp and spinning around, swept his legs right out from under him. She continued the move by falling on top of her son and put a crushing hold on his neck and head with her thighs.

Chris realized he was done when he found he couldn't breathe and was about to tap out when he realized his mom's crotch was right in front of his face. Impulsively, he stuck out his tongue and slipping it under the leg of the shorts, began licking her labia.

Jeannie was so shocked, she released her leg-hold and rolled off. As she tried to protest her son licking her crotch, she found herself being muscled over onto her back and in a hold that she couldn't seem to roll out of. "What the hell did you do? I cannot believe you licked me!" She sputtered.

Chris knew he had her and continued to force her legs up, with his arm and as he came close to pinning her, she hooked his shoulders throwing him off her and spun to get away and on her feet. In a last ditch effort to keep her from getting away he reached out and grabbed onto her running shorts and her momentum ripped them right off.

"Christ!" She screamed, "You've had it now. First you lick my crotch and now to rip my shorts off." Without trying to cover herself up, she watched as her son rolled away and threw himself into his crouch.

Chris tossed the shredded shorts aside and looked at his mother, breathing heavily and unabashedly showing her nicely trimmed bush with her wide stance. "I'm sorry mom, I just grabbed what I could." He could see her lips clearly and remembering how good they tasted began to feel his dick coming to life. He knew he was in trouble seeing the look on her face, and knew that even with 80 pounds on her, she was too quick and too angry. He saw her eyes flick down to the full erection in his shorts and look back with an evil grin. He flinched when she made a couple of feints and decided that he had to attack and get her off balance. His first lunge caused his cock to painfully bend and he abruptly jerked back.

"Wow!" Jeannie said, "I'm impressed, but you'd better hope I don't accidentally grab that thing of yours and ruin you for life." Grinning she continued circling.

Chris was mesmerized by his mother moving and opening her legs, letting his see her nice pussy. "Good Lord, she is shaved down there, who would have thought.' Before he could react, she came around and flipped him over onto his back and leveraged her arm behind his and had him pinned, her breast pressed against his face. The biggest problem was his cock was being twisted very painfully by her body and knew he had to give up, but not before gently biting the nipple pressed against his lips. As he tapped out with a groan he felt his mother release his arm and start to roll off him.

Smiling to herself, Jeannie thought, 'Time to claim my prize,' and spun around to put his head in the same crushing leg lock. As she did that. It brought her face right over that clearly defined penis in the stretch fabric. "Ok, winner takes all. You seem to use your mouth better than you fight, so go for it."

Chris was stunned when his mother said that, but was pleased to see her pussy up close and right against his face. Without hesitation, he stuck out his tongue and began exploring. He ran his tongue up and down the slit, letting her labia part and welcome his probing tongue into her most private area. He began licking deeper when she opened her legs wide and began humping against his tongue buried inside her. He swallowed the leaking juices and grabbed those tight, round glutes as she flexed against him.

Jeannie got lost in the waves of pleasure coursing up from her groin. 'God, no man has done this to me since prom, Bart Wilson had my dress up and my panties in his pocket. He never said a word, just began licking me, teasing me, making me feel like I'd never felt before. Damn, he was good, but I wish he'd let me cum. He just stood up and dropped his pants and drove his cock right into my virgin pussy and began sliding that cock of his in and out. The look on his face, eyes tightly closed, flushed and then when he came...the groans echoing across the parking lot as he pounded into me so hard I was bruised for days afterwards. Then he was gone and I was in the back seat of his car, cum leaking out of my pussy. I wanted to cum, but I needed to get back to Frank who had to wonder where I'd gone. Later, Frank was pleased to see I had no panties on and was already wet, but as nice as it was, it didn't compare to being taken by the All-State QB.'

Chris knew he was on the right track when his mother began seeping more and more juices, softly moaning. He pulled his tongue out of her pussy and flicked it across her hard nub, causing her hips to begin writhing against his face.

"God, yes." Jeannie panted, "That's it baby, lick my clit." She thought back to the only other time anyone had their tongue in her pussy. 'Oh God, she was beautiful,' she thought remembering Sarah's face buried in her twat. 'Ahh, the sight of my roommate's cute, freckled button nose buried in my dark pubes, her tongue frantically exploring every part of me, staring at me lovingly with those bright blue eyes. She was so skilled and loved to make me cum.' Jeannie lifted herself up feeling her son's hands slide up her torso, and groaned feeling his strong hands pull up her top and cup her aching breasts. She felt herself getting close when she looked down and saw the clearly defined cock wrapped in the lycra shorts. 'Oh God, it's beautiful,' she thought seeing the circumcised head beneath the growing wet spot. 'Christ, these shorts don't hide anything,' she panted to herself seeing the throbbing vein in the side of the shaft. She reached down and traced the outline, then stroked the shaft, feeling the heat coming off it. The intense feelings between her legs started growing, and she felt like she was losing control of her legs as she wrapped her hand around her son's cock and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

Chris began gently humping against his mother's hand wanting her to take his cock in her mouth, but also sensed she was about to cum, so pinching her hard, pointy nipples he attacked her clit with his tongue and lips.

With a long groan Jeannie exploded in a long series of agonizing waves crashing through her before collapsing onto Chris's crotch. She lay there feeling juices leaking out of her sopping twat onto her son's face and felt his cock humping against her face. Finally, rousing herself, she rolled off and stood up, grinning at Chris's glistening face. "Sorry, Honey. You need a towel." She said tossing him on from the pile.

Looking up at his mother, naked except for the jog bra pulled up above her tits, "Mom, you can't leave me like this. I need something...you." Chris pleaded stroking his cock through his shorts.

"You do. I can see that." His mother said pulling her top off and tossing it aside. "I told you, winner takes all. You want something, you'll have to take it." Hopping back and forth on her toes, she grinned down at her son, "C'mon, you little pussy, get on your feet and see if you can take what you want."

Tossing the towel aside, Chris rolled over and stood up. Seeing his mother's tits bouncing up and down, he peeled off his shorts and yanked off his top. "There. Get ready bitch, to get what you want, what you deserve." Chris was relieved to see his mother grin at being called bitch, so he continued, "You better be ready because my cock is going to find one of your tight holes, and whichever one it is, you're going to take it."

"This is going to be fun!" Jeannie said, "Way better than training at camp." She lunged at her son, but was surprised when he stepped into her rather than spinning out of the way.

Chris grabbed his mother's nude form and even as she tried to spin out of his grasp she slipped on a wet spot and fell forward onto her face. Before she could roll away, he was on top of her, his cock buried between her ass cheeks with his legs straddling her. Wanting her on her back, he pushed his arm under her and behind her neck and starting to roll his mother over.

Jeannie felt the strength and urgency in her son as he tried to wrestle her onto her back for a pin. She unconsciously spread her legs to provide resistance and groaned when she felt his cock slide down her ass and pussy lips. "Wait, no, you can't do that. Please, I'm your mother. Let me suck your dick."

Chris grinned feeing the head of his cock between the moist folds or her pussy and before she could close her legs, he pulled his together between hers. He pushed the head into her warm, smooth opening as he put his lips to his mother's ear, "Take it bitch. Winner takes all and I'm taking what is mine." Hearing her moan and feeling her legs open wider, he thrust all the way into her in one stroke.

"Oh God, mom, we really do need to work out together more." He panted, pistoning into his mother's pussy. "God, you feel so good, so hot, so tight. Your cunt is so silky smooth I'm afraid I'm not going to last."

"Baby, baby, please stop, you have to pull out. I'm not on the pill." Jeannie panted feeling the pleasure building in her womb. "Please put on a rubber at least."

Chris wormed his hands under his mother's sweating form and grabbed a breast with one and began fingering her clit with the other. "You said, 'Winner take all.' I'm taking what is mine and that means I get to feel every part of you and fill you with my potent sperm. So, open your legs and take everything I have."

Jeannie raised her hips to allow her son's finger access to the pussy and began aggressively humping back against his rigid cock. "Oh baby, oh God. You should pull out, but please keep fucking me. Your cock is so beautiful, so fucking hard. Cum inside your mommy's pussy, cum inside me, I need your cum...Oh God!" She screamed out as she came again, driving her ass back up against Chris's pelvis.

Chris couldn't take it hearing his mother begging for his sperm and pushing as deep as he could into her cunt, spewed all the pent up cum into her unprotected womb. He pulled out and drove in again releasing another huge load with a satisfying groan. He kept pumping into her until his ball were completely drained. He reluctantly pulled his softening cock out of her pussy with a slurping sound and rolled off his mother's incredible ass. Slapping it softly, he reached for the towel and wiped his cock off, before handing it to his mother.

Jeannie sat up thinking that wrestling her son was as good a workout as running 15 miles, and a lot more pleasurable. "You're going to have to have to start claiming other places to put your cock, or I'm going to have to go on the pill since your dad has had a vasectomy." She wryly smiled looking at her smug looking son.

Charles looked at his beautiful wife quietly eating her dinner and over at his son. "Man, you guys are quiet tonight. You mad at each other for some reason?"

Jeanne laughed, "No, just tired. Chris put me through a workout after I did 15 this morning. I'm really beat. I might have to make Chris come home right after school every day to help me stay in shape."

"I feel better than I have in years," Chris said, "Mom sure knows how to push me to places I've never been." He turned to his mother, "Can you pass the rolls?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers