What's About To Cum

Story Info
Nympho wife reveals her thoughts to husband.
1k words
3.92
100.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband is an amazing man and father. We had dated in our teens for awhile and broke up after a stupid disagreement. We both went on and remarried. Then one day we ran into each other and discovered that we had both divorced. From that moment on we were together

There is only one problem with our marriage, my sex drive. Now most men claim they would love to have a woman with a high sex drive, however when it comes to the truth, they can very rarely handle it. Or they can but their male ego gets in the way and become paranoid about the fact of whether or not they can trust that their wives sex drive won't cause her to go outside of the marriage to quench her thirst.

My husband being tall, toned, dark and handsome, and not to mention an 8 inch long thick cock, makes it very difficult not to get horny.

There are nights when we are in bed, and he has denied me sex yet again. Within an hour of falling asleep I wake up to a rock hard cock pressing against my leg. Just knowing its there makes me wet. I twist and turn trying to get it into my wet pussy, and just as I am there, he rolls over, sound asleep.

Finally one evening I couldn't take it anymore and I told him how hard it is to be me, living with him who is happy with only fucking 1 or maybe 2 times a week. Sometimes only once a month. So I made the suggestion of swinging, or perhaps having threesomes.

Apparently that was a bad thing to do. He got very angry and said that we loved one another and that there is no need to go outside of our marriage. Well guess again Hun.

After he calmed down I told him how horny I get, and how I am worried that it will drive me to the point that I go outside of our marriage, whether it be to sleep with a man or a woman. When the truth is I would never do that, since I love him so deeply. He said he would think about it further and that we would discuss it later.

That night I went to bed with him beside me. We fell asleep in each others arms as we normally do. I began to have a strange dream. I was in church, which is a place I very rarely go, and beside me was this gorgeous man. We spoke briefly when suddenly he grabbed me and placed his hand under my skirt and started teasing me through my underwear. I could feel my pussy getting wet, and he leaned in and kissed me passionately. I had no idea who this man was, and to be doing this in a church, even if it was a dream.

My pussy was throbbing with excitement, I started thrusting into his hand. You could hear the moistness from my pussy. His fingers going in and out and then rubbing my clit frantically.

I started to awaken. I realized that I was gripping onto the rails of the bed, while my husband was sucking on my left tit and fingering me like crazy. His body was so close to mine, and I could feel his thick hard cock pressing against my leg.

My body tensed up, my pussy swollen, clit hard, and suddenly I came. Oh my god it was unreal. My whole body quivered as my cum dripped out of my pussy.

My husband then just rolled over. It took a few moments for me to catch my breath. Then I thought "is he asleep, did he just do that in his sleep". I could hear his breathing, and then reached over and felt his long hard cock.

He rolled over onto his back, still sound asleep. Now one fetish of mine is giving oral to both men and women. I absolutely love and take great pride in bringing my lovers to orgasm by my mouth.

First I circled the head of his cock with my tongue, slowly. As my hand gripped the base of his 8 inch cock. I tasted some precum and made sure to lick it all up. I removed my hand and started taking his cock into my mouth. My lips tightening around it as I lower my head onto his cock. MMMMMM god it felt so good in my mouth. I could tell that he had finally woken up. He placed his hand on the top of my head gripping my hair. He said "god baby I love how you suck cock".

I began working my mouth up and down on his shaft. With each up stroke my tongue would caress the tip of his cock, teasing it. Finally he took a harder grip of my hair and started fucking my mouth. His cock kept hitting the back of my throat so hard that I almost gagged. He loved that.

I tightened my grip with my lips and pushed his hand away from my head. I started going crazy on his cock. Sucking it deep and hard. I saw his legs quiver with excitement and felt his cock twitch in my mouth. Then he gripped my hair again and thrust his cock down my mouth. Oh I could taste it. His cum filled my mouth and I swallowed it and continued to lick his cock making sure I got every last drop.

I lay down beside him and he grinned.

"Now if you could be like that more often I would be a happy girl" I said.

"Well I think I can do that. I realize I haven't treated you as well as I should be. How many men can say they have cock hungry cum craving wives?"

I just smiled back and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Now, about this need to go outside of our marriage, possibly with women" I heard him whisper.

Again, I just smiled.