What's Behind Door Number 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers petted my belly and found my lower lips. She really knew how to stroke a girl--my guts trembled uncontrollably. I quickly got to work with my hand, trying to give her some pleasure as well.

We shifted quite a few times during our manual love-making: to rest quivering muscles, to kiss or lick a different body part, to give each other better access, to see what sounds or scents or tastes we could experience, to properly savor an orgasm....

Panting and sweating, I finally withdrew my fingers from May's juicy pussy. I stopped sucking on her sweet little tit and rigid, crimson nipple. I looked at her face. She was pink and damp with exertion. She could hardly keep her eyes open, but when I could see them, they were sparkling.

While I still had the energy, I intended to put my mouth on her pussy and give her one more climax if I could.

As if she guessed my next move, she put her hands on my shoulders. She spoke for the first time since we'd begun fingering each other. "Bell-Bell, can you fuck my ass now?" May asked.

I groaned. I wanted to. Could my muscles hold up if I tried to? I was almost exhausted.

"Give it the college try," I heard a voice in my head say.

I kissed May's chest, then her neck, then her mouth. I got up from the comfortable mattress, noticing that the pillows, blankets, and even the sheets had come off and were lying around the bed in messy heaps. I got my strap-on penis and lubricant from my bag.

I turned to face May. She was leaning over the edge of the bed, reaching for something. She collected a couple of pillows and popped back up, bringing them with her. She wriggled, putting the pillows under her hips and lower back. Her teeth showed in a hopeful smile. She spread her sleek thighs far apart. "I'm not a virgin, but go easy at first, okay?"

She looked a little surprised when I lubed my middle finger. I joined her on the bed and gently penetrated her pretty rectum. May toyed with her clitoral hood and watched me open her. She gasped a little when I removed my middle finger and replaced it with my well-lubricated thumb. Deliberately, I spread her butthole wider. After using my thumb, I continued the process with both my middle fingers, making half-circles, getting May's anus ready for my dildo.

Squatting on my knees, I took a long look at the pretty young woman beneath me. Getting a good grip on her hips, I pulled her slowly onto my rubber cock. May made a cute noise that seemed like a surprised sigh with a little bit of girly squeal at the end. Her fingers moved faster on her clit.

I leaned forward and started to fuck her with deep, short strokes, slapping the base of my penis against her crotch with every other motion. Her hips thrust against mine, matching my rhythm. Sweat made her lithe body glisten; her long strawberry-blonde hair clung to her forehead, neck, and chest. I felt her ankles grasping my thighs and I tried to pick up my pace, doing all I could to give her a final orgasm.

"Mmm...Oh!" May's hips bucked a few more times; her hand rubbed her pearl a little longer. Her eyes squeezed nearly shut. Then she lay almost still.

Strange--I didn't know quite what to do. I decided to pull out first, withdrawing my purple tool from May's firm ass a centimeter at a time. I loosened my harness and stood (shakily) at the foot of the bed, letting everything fall, consciously slowing my breath.

Unexpectedly, soft hands touched my waist. May drew herself up behind me. She draped one of her arms across my ribcage, the other around my shoulders, above my breasts. "That was...the best ever. Best. Ever." She kissed my jaw, just above my neck.

"You're the best ever," I said.

She took another small step and kissed me passionately.

Once we got the sheets back on the bed, May picked up her biggest pillow and tossed it onto the sheets. We lay down to get some sleep.

*^*^*

Really, really needed to pee. I rolled just a little.

Everything came back. I was in one of May's nightshirts, holding her close with my right arm, enjoying her scent, her warmth, her presence.

Without waking her, I went to use the bathroom. I came back and lay down again.

*^*^*

There was motion in the bed. I sat up. May was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing her thighs. She felt me move and turned to me. "I ache so much. Damn, Bell-Bell, I wouldn't be surprised if you got me pregnant!" she grumbled.

"Good morning to you too," I said. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled lovingly. May surprised me by leaning over giving me a delicate kiss, touching her lips to mine.

"Please tell me you don't have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend," May said while we got up and stretched.

"I'm just a first-year; of course I don't," I told her. "How about you?"

May rummaged through her drawers, finding clothes for the day. "My ex-girlfriend and I broke it off just before the school year started. She graduated and everyone knows long-distance relationships don't last.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Bell-Bell?"

I was bothered by her explanation, but it wasn't something to worry about yet. "Yes," I said, "if you really want that."

She whirled quickly. "Shit, I can't believe I just did that; asking you out and not even looking at you? What a jerk move!"

"It's the morning after alcohol and a lot of unanticipated sex. You're allowed to not be thinking clearly yet."

She smiled broadly. "I love you. Come on, let's hit the shower." We tossed our shirts in the corner and went to her bathroom.

We were pretty handsy at first, but soon we settled down and did some actual washing.

"You know, I'm still amazed by what you did last night. I didn't know it could be like that. I've had anal a couple of times and I never really got anything out of it."

Not wanting to ask outright, she was trying to find out more about my experience. "I didn't either," I said. "But I took a look at a couple of online resources and tried just a bit solo."

"Well, you were awesome, woman. For the first time in my life, I'm hoping to get my ass fucked again!"

*^*^*

When May and I got washed and dressed and emerged from her room, half her sisters were hanging around in the hallway. They started cheering and catcalling as soon as we showed our faces. I saw Rhonda in the group. She was the only one who looked shocked.

I knew Rhonda would never get under my skin again; she was the source of my happiness, although she'd tried not to be.

May clasped my hand in hers. We smirked at the onlookers and walked down the hall together, heads held high.

*^*^*

end note: please comment, fave, vote up, vote down, or otherwise react to the story. i appreciate feedback very much!

12