What's Bugging You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So do you really like this or are you just humoring me?" he asked, never stopping in his movements.

"Oh God, Darryl, it's amazing."

"Feel like coming?"

"Mmmmm, it feels too good to come."

His smile turned to an all out laugh. "I don't think I've ever experienced anything that made me feel too good to come."

"You should try this," she encouraged.

"Maybe in my next lifetime. I'm afraid I'm not built for it in this one."

She let out a very contented sigh. "Your loss."

"Well, let's see what we can do to shift gears."

The hand that had been gently caressing her moved lower and held her labia wide open while one finger dipped inside and brought out some of her copiously flowing juices to be rubbed on her clit.

"Oh god!" she nearly squealed through clenched teeth as she felt her button being expertly manipulated.

Darryl felt her reaction on his fingers in addition to hearing it with his ears. Her cunt clamped tightly as he wriggled them inside her and her whole body shivered. He switched his focus from the back wall to the front and eagerly sought out her g-spot. For a moment he stopped his attentions to her clit, as he wanted her still enough to make sure he'd found just the right place to continue. Her breathing began to regulate and her body calmed its reactions as well. Rubbing all over the inside of her pussy, he quickly found the spongy spot that he was looking for and began to rub it softly and firmly.

"Holy crap!" she exclaimed.

"I thought you'd like that."

"Like it? I love it."

"Then hold on to your hat, sweetheart."

Dana had no idea what else he had in mind but tried to steel herself. She took a deep breath and nodded to indicate that she was ready for whatever else he had planned. For a moment he just continued gently stroking that spot causing her to slowly become even more aroused, if that was possible. She felt her wetness begin to drip out of her and blushed at the reaction. Darryl, however, took it as a sign that she was supremely aroused and used her wetness to lubricate her clit even more, pressing it in against her pubic bone.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she exclaimed loudly.

"Oh yeah, Dana. You love that don't you? You love it when I rub your clit and your g-spot at the same time. I can feel it. Your pussy clamps down on my fingers. You don't want me to stop do you? You just want me to keep on doing this don't you?"

Dana couldn't answer, couldn't form a single coherent word, let alone a sentence. She was in such bliss that her mind and her mouth could not coordinate but she knew he was right. She didn't want him to stop; not now, not ever, not while his dexterous fingers had her on the cusp of a mind shattering orgasm. The best she could do was nod in agreement with his statements and hope he understood.

Darryl didn't really need a verbal confirmation. Her body's delicious spasms spoke volumes. Her cunt was squeezing his fingers so tightly that he wondered if he'd be able to remove them if he wanted to. He considered it a good thing that he didn't and carried on with his expert manipulations.

It wasn't long before he could sense a change in her breathing. Whereas before she'd been inhaling and exhaling deeply but fairly regularly, now her breaths were coming in quick, ragged gasps. A split second later an orgasm completely overtook her and her body quaked with the spasms that began in her pussy and radiated outward like shockwaves. Noises that were completely foreign to her escaped her lips.

What seemed like an eternity later, she went completely limp and she fell face down into the mattress. Darryl could sense that while most of her body was no longer responsive, there were still small aftershocks twitching through her hot, dripping hole. What concerned him, however, was that her body wasn't moving at all and he couldn't even detect if she were breathing. He placed a gentle hand on her back, searching for the rise and fall of her torso but found none.

He gave her a firm but gentle shake and called out her name. "Dana!"

It was as if he'd hooked up jumper cables and given her a shock. Her body shuddered hard one more time and she gasped but then she began to breathe normally again. However, it took a while longer for her to open her eyes and take stock of her surroundings.

"God, what happened?" she asked in a creaky voice.

"I think you passed out on me."

"Oh!" she responded weakly while she tried to push herself up with her arms.

Finding her biceps and triceps felt like overcooked spaghetti, she fell back to the bed with an ungraceful plop. Slowly and carefully, Darryl withdrew his fingers from her pussy and planted a gentle kiss on her back.

"Stay here," he said softly. "I'll be right back."

"Uh huh," she grunted weakly, barely noticing when he got up from the bed.

She didn't hear him walk out of the room and with her eyes shut, and her head still spinning from the after effects of her wild orgasm, she didn't realize that he'd gone to the kitchen. In fact, she didn't realize that he'd been gone for several minutes when he finally returned with a large plate of snacks and two bottles of water.

After setting them down on the dresser, he gently grasped her ankle and then slid his hand up her leg.

"Dana?"

"Huh?" she mumbled, her head still buried in a pillow.

"Roll over, please. I've got something for you."

She lifted her head and looked back warily. "Darryl, whatever else you've got for me, I don't think I could live through it."

He laughed easily at her. "Don't worry. It's nothing like that. Now roll over and sit up."

Her eyes were slitted with suspicion but she rolled over anyway. Sitting up on her own, however, was another matter. With a gentle, helping hand he assisted her and propped up several pillows behind her back and then turned to the dresser.

"When I was up here last week, I stocked the kitchen. After what I just put you through, I thought you needed something to nibble on."

"Mmmmmm, I hope I'm going to get the chance to nibble on you at some point today."

"You'll get your chance when I'm done with you," he said, turning around with the food and water in hand and moving to the bed.

She laughed softly. "By that time I won't have the energy."

"Sure you will. I'll keep you fed and hydrated so you'll have plenty of energy."

"Does your plan include naps?"

"As needed," he reassured.

"Good, because I'm sure I'm going to need a few if you keep this up."

"Trust me, we will keep this up."

She playfully reached toward his cock. "And I'm assuming we'll be keeping this up too?"

As if responding to her, it twitched and began to stiffen.

"Yes, I think that's a safe assumption," he agreed with a chuckle.

"Good! I can't wait to have some fun with it," she said as she grabbed a cracker from the plate.

"All in good time, dearie."

It didn't take long for the two of them to finish off the food he'd brought and in short order he was nibbling on her bare shoulder and softly stroking his fingertips up and down her arm and then over her back. Dana felt tiny ripples of electricity follow his touch, causing her to squirm violently in reaction. Darryl pulled away and looked at her quizzically.

"Oh God, please don't stop!" she begged.

"Are you sure?"

She pulled his head back to the point of her shoulder in an unspoken answer. This time he watched her closely, paying attention to see which spots that seemed to elicit the most intense reaction. As his breath ghosted over her shoulder and neck, he felt a sigh escape her lungs. A millisecond later his fingers brushed down her ribcage, just barely touching side of her breast and she shivered.

"Well, well, if I'd known you reacted so well to such light stimulation, I'd have tried it a long time ago."

Dana was too busy moaning and writhing to even consider answering him and she assumed he could tell by her movements just how much she enjoyed these very tender ministrations. She couldn't remember a time when a lover had physically touched her so lightly and yet her senses felt like he was wading through them. His barely perceptible caressing of her body continued for a long time, slowly ramping up her desire until she could no longer contain herself. Using the strength and skills she'd developed over so many years on the job, she turned her body and launched an assault on him, pinning him to the mattress, with her legs straddling his hips.

Feeling like a caged animal that finally gained its release; she peppered his upper body with kisses, licks and nips. She ground her pelvis into his long, hard erection, letting him feel her heat and her wetness. He reciprocated by pushing upwards against her so hard that she wasn't sure where she ended and he began. When she slid forward it allowed his cock to spring upwards and she took advantage of it by sliding back and letting it slip inside her in one smooth thrust.

Her gasp of surprised delight mingled with his groan of passion as he completely filled her. He could feel her tight, slick walls enveloping him. Though the urge was strong, he fought against the desire to plunge even deeper into her and let her set the pace and depth of their coupling. For a few moments, she mostly stayed still with just a slight wriggle of her hips to emphasize her position. While she had no doubt that he could flip her off him if he really wanted to, she reveled in the feeling of power and control that came with this position and it was apparent that he enjoyed it as well.

Darryl was in heaven over the sensation of her hot pussy clamping down on him and then releasing as if it were embracing his cock over and over again. He moaned his approval and smiled up at her as his hands went to her hips. Her smile told him that they were mentally on the same wavelength so he proceeded to urge her upwards with his hands while pulling his cock out of her. At the point where just the tip of the head remained enveloped by her lips, he reversed course; thrusting his hips upwards while pulling her back down on him. The force with which he plunged into her took her breath away and made her realize that she wasn't necessarily in control in this position, however, his grin of sheer joy let her relax and let him move her any way he wanted to.

For a several breathtaking minutes he continued his reverse pile-driver motion, some times twisting his hips or hers to provide a different kind of stimulation. He could tell by the glazed look in her eyes, her rapid breathing and her tightening cunt that she was closing in on an orgasm. The next time she raised her hips, he moved one hand so that his thumb probed deeply between her labia searching for her clit. It wasn't hard to find. The nub was so engorged that it stood out firmly from its hood almost as if it wanted to attract his attention.

"Damn!" Dana exclaimed as she felt him begin to rub her hot button.

She threw her head back and ground her pelvis into him creating the maximum stimulation she could. No longer was she content to be fucked senseless. Now she wanted the electric release she knew he could give her. While she had never really considered herself to be multi-orgasmic, she realized that she'd never really had a lover who relished her climax as much as Darryl seemed to and so she willingly gave herself to that sensation, knowing it wouldn't be her last.

Darryl, for his part, did everything he could to push her on to that exquisite zenith. He shoved his cock deeply into her while still rubbing her clit. The passionate noises that escaped her lips told him that she was enjoying this very much and he doubled his efforts, knowing the payoff would be great. Moments later, he got his wish. Her body spasmed violently as her orgasm overpowered her. Feeling like the horse in a bronco busting competition, he moved just as forcefully as she did, trying to maintain maximum contact between his dick and her cunt.

For months he had fantasized about moments like this one but assumed that they were only pipedreams. He never really believed that Dana would agree to this and then when she did, he almost back peddled, unsure of just how good of a lover she would be. In his wildest fantasies he never would have believed that she'd be so passionate and responsive. Though he prided himself on his own skills as a lover, he knew that a musician was only as good as his instrument and Dana was proving to be a Stradivarius. He hadn't had a huge number of lovers in his life, but he knew he'd never been with a woman who was as responsive and delightful to touch as she was.

When she finally collapsed into an exhausted heap onto his chest he could feel his own erection still throbbing inside her. While part of him wanted the relief of an orgasm, another part relished his self-control so he decided to be patient and wait until he was certain she was ready for another go. Gently he brushed back her long bangs from her forehead while he reveled in the pleasure of feeling her abdomen rise and fall with her soft breaths. He could feel her hard nipples pressing into his chest and wondered how long it would be before they returned to their normal state.

Finally her eyes fluttered open and she turned her head to look at his face.

"You are grinning like the cat that ate the canary," she stated.

"I am," he agreed affably. "You would too if you were in my place."

"I'm too exhausted to grin."

"Oh darn," he said dryly, "I was hoping you had one more in you before lunch. After all, we're closing in on your goal."

"Well, when you put it that way, I can hardly refuse."

Her words were tempered with a returning grin but Darryl was concerned. He certainly didn't want to wear her out and even though she said she was game, he had no clue as to how good her stamina really was. When he felt her cunt squeeze his cock, he decided to give in to his baser instincts to fuck her senseless and live with the consequences later. He knew that this would be his only opportunity to enjoy her and at that point he didn't really care how long the enjoyment lasted. As she continued to subtly tease him, his thoughts centered on how fast and how hard he could get off.

Wrapping his arms and one leg around her, he rolled them both over so that now he was on top of her. She parted her thighs even wider and he knelt between them, shoving his cock in as deeply as it would go. Her hips nearly rose off the mattress as she pushed back to meet his thrust. Mischief sparkled in his eyes as he reached behind her knees and lifted her legs off the bed and pulled her even closer. Dana decided to go one better and stretched out her legs so they stuck straight up in the air, her ankles and feet framing his face.

She suppressed a giggle as she felt more like a porn star in this position than an experienced police detective. She couldn't deny, however, that it had a positive effect on Darryl. Even with his eyes closed, there was an expression of intense concentration on his face. His grasp on her ankles was tight as he vigorously plowed into her. She, too, closed her eyes and let herself be swept up in the sensation of being taken by such an enthusiastic lover. His grunts and groans of pleasure hit a very primal part of her brain and drove her to put just as much effort into their coupling as he was.

As he got closer to his orgasm, Darryl abandoned all his inhibitions and reservations and drove himself deeply into her spasming cunt, letting the contractions drive him over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" he nearly screamed.

In recent memory he couldn't recall having an orgasm so strong that it felt as though the semen was being ripped from his body. A part of him wanted to mercilessly pound his cock into her but he couldn't make the connection between his brain and his body. It was as if all his synapses fired at once and his body locked up, unable to make sense of what was happening. His vision dimmed for a moment and he was certain he could hear the semen as it jetted out of him.

Dana, on the other hand, had more control of her body and she undulated her hips as best she could in this position. When he squeezed her ankles so tightly that she cried out, she jerked even harder and pulled her knees up to her chest, grasping her thighs and holding them there while she writhed as magnificent waves of pleasure washed over her body. Then Darryl finally collapsed, spent from the exertion of his climax, and she wrapped her arms around him, holding him in a gentle embrace while planting soft kisses on the top of his head.

She felt him tremble but couldn't find a way to pull a blanket over them and in any case, really couldn't understand how he'd be chilled. He turned slightly and she found she could roll over on top of him and slide her arms under his neck while her thighs hugged him tightly. His eyes remained closed but the shivering eventually calmed and she felt him relax under her.

"Sleep well, lover," she whispered in his ear and then carefully moved from her position.

Just as she was about to slip from the bed she felt a hand grab at her wrist.

"Hey, where ya going?" Darryl mumbled.

"To the bathroom."

"Okay, just so long as you come back."

She smiled to herself as she staggered across the room. As if she'd leave. Frankly, she knew she wasn't safe to try and drive in this condition so at the very least she'd be here long enough to take a nap and recuperate. Of course, Darryl did seem to be hell-bent on making sure she got her five orgasms but she wasn't sure that she'd be able to withstand any more. If she did, she feared that she'd never make it back to her house tonight, as she'd need at least twelve hours to sleep it off.

Finishing her business, she washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror. Her reflection caused her to twinge. Her hair was a complete mess, looking rather like she'd just been through a tornado. Her eyes, however, sparkled with a life of their own and she swore that her skin was more radiant than it had been in years.

"Dana, you've got to get laid more often," she told herself quietly.

"I'm willing to get started on that as soon as you are."

Dana jumped at the sound of the voice behind her. She had been so wrapped up in her own reflection that she didn't notice Darryl standing in the doorway.

"Geez, man, don't do that to me," she admonished and then looked at the mirror again. "You scared me so badly that three new gray hairs just popped in."

He entered the room and kissed the top of her head and spoke softly to her, almost as if he were afraid of saying the words aloud. "If it's any consolation, I feel younger than I have in years."

She was deeply touched by the sentiment but wary of getting into the situation behind it. Last night he'd been fairly clear that his personal life was off-limits so she fought to find something appropriate to say.

"Thank you for the compliment but I think you exaggerate just a wee bit."

"No, if anything, it's an understatement. I hardly remember the last time I felt this young and virile."

"Well, I'm glad I was able to help in whatever way."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back into him in a tight embrace, kissing her head once again.

"So am I."

They shared a moment of unspoken friendship before he released her and stepped back while continuing to speak.

"But at the risk of sounding pretty mundane, I'm hungry."

"Well, we worked up quite an appetite."

They shared lunch without speaking much beyond 'please pass the salt' and 'do you want more water?' It was as if no words were necessary to express the comfort and contentment they felt with each other. When Dana took a large bite of her sandwich and left a dab of mustard on her cheek, Darryl casually reached over and wiped it off with his finger. Before he could pull back she grabbed his hand and brought the now yellow-smudged finger to her mouth, licking off the mustard without ever losing eye contact with him.