What's for Breakfast?

Story Info
Bacon, eggs or me? Couple feed their sexual hunger.
2.6k words
41.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers

What's for Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs or Me?

Hillary loved the kids to death, but sometimes needed a break. So she packed the twins off to her sister and loaded the suitcases in the car. After work on Thursday, she picked up Jon and they headed to a rental cottage in the woods for a long weekend alone.

The plan was simple: relax, recharge and have sex. Both were eager for the time together to reconnect without interruptions. The kids were great, but they take a toll on your sex life.

As soon as the car hit the highway, Hillary loosened her hair, undid a button on her shirt and felt the work-a-day stress melt into the rearview mirror. She rested a hand on Jon's khaki-covered thigh and relaxed into the seat.

Before reaching the cottage, they enjoyed an intimate candlelight dinner at the village inn. The food was good, the atmosphere was warm and the wine was enlivening. Hillary played the tease and Jon was bluntly horny. His strong desire six years into their marriage touched her heart and enflamed her passion.

The cottage was set deep in the woods, halfway up a hill. Spring flowers gave the twilight air a perfumed scent and brought back memories of a sensual weekend there when they were dating. They did some minimal unpacking and fell into each other's arms for a long overdue night of hard and needy sex.

When the first light of morning came into the room through the trees, Jon stirred, moved tightly against Hillary and continued the night's lovemaking. This time was slower and more tender. After each reached an orgasm, they spooned together and dozed back to sleep.

Several hours later, Hillary turned over, stretched and smiled at Jon snoring quietly into the pillow. She felt relaxed and well-fucked. She slipped from the bed, dropped the red and black peek-a-boo negligee on the chair and padded to the bathroom to shower and freshen up. Forty-five minutes later, Hillary emerged naked and renewed.

As she walked by the bed, Jon opened his eyes, grinned lasciviously and said, "Come here Lady Godiva, I've got a horse for you to ride."

"Down cowboy, we've got all weekend. Even Lady Godiva has to eat," she replied, continuing to the bureau. "Why don't you shower, while I start breakfast?"

Propping himself up in the bed, Jon stared at Hillary's firm and shapely jogger's ass moving erotically. "I'd rather watch you."

Basking in the attention, Hillary selected a set of the sexy, new lingerie she'd bought especially for the weekend. She gave an extra shake of her hips as she pulled up the sheer, roseblush colored boy shorts with the lace embroidery in front. Continuing the tease, Hillary faced Jon and stretched her lanky body. Thrusting her breasts forward, she pulled on the matching bra. For good measure, she leaned toward him and made a show of adjusting her light brown nipples comfortably into the soft cups.

The lingerie had the intended effect on Jon. "Those are gorgeous," he said with desire. It wasn't clear if he meant the lingerie or her breasts. "Come here. I'll help you put that on."

"Not a chance, tiger. I don't think 'on' is what you have in mind."

"You're killing me, Hill."

Not wanting to be cruel, Hillary decided to lower the sexuality a notch. "Sorry Hon, we can play later." She blew him a kiss and could see Jon was still aroused. However, as much fun as the sex was, she was determined not to spend the entire weekend on her back. She moved to cover up and quickly finish dressing. Her favorite worn-denim skirt had a button fly, flared below the hips, and hit just above the knees. She laced a light blue paisley sash through the belt loops and tied it on her right hip. From the closet, she retrieved a three-quarter sleeve poplin shirt in pink and white vertical stripes. The look was fittingly wholesome and country.

"Why are you getting so dressed up?" Jon asked.

Clasping a silver chain holding an ebony stone around her neck, Hillary replied. "So after we eat, we can go to town and pop into some galleries."

"I just want to pop into you."

"Sweet. Neanderthal, but sweet. No more nookie until after we've had a hearty breakfast and some culture." Jon seemed less than thrilled. Ignoring his disappointment, Hillary put on her thin glasses and completed what Jon called her 'sexy librarian' look by pulling her hair up and securing it in a bun. Sliding her feet into slippers, she headed for the door.

When she was halfway there, Jon lunged at her with lust. Hillary dodged and skipped away from his grasp as he fell onto the floor. With a laughing squeal, she made it to the hall. Ignoring his pleas for "Just one more time", she shouted over her shoulder. "Take a shower. A cold one!"

Reaching the kitchen, Hillary paused to take in the scene of the lush forest through the sliding glass door of the deck. She was shaken from her reverie when she heard the shower running. Relieved that they'd make it to town without a further detour to the bedroom, she turned her thoughts to breakfast.

The sex had made her ravenous and she knew Jon would feel the same. Deciding to go all out with fruit, bagels, bacon and eggs, she started to assemble the food and utensils. By the time she had everything on the counter, she noticed the shower was off and heard Jon moving around the bedroom. She shook her head and wondered for the thousandth time how men could get washed so quickly.

Hillary reached over and placed a Laura Branigan CD in the player on the counter. As she rinsed the fruit in the sink, Branigan's booming voice filled the room.

Jon entered the kitchen and leaned against the door jamb. Wearing black sweatpants, he was barefoot and shirtless. He looked freshly scrubbed and his hair was tousled. Glancing over at his well-toned body, Hillary said, "You look handsome, Love."

"I'm horny," he said simply.

Throwing her head back with a laugh, she said, "You're always horny. You'll get over it." While she was charmed by his passion, she remembered the cliché about idle hand's being the devil's playground. Hillary decided to keep him busy. "Let's eat on the deck. Why don't you set the table out there?" She directed him to the plates and silverware.

Jon returned as she was peeling and cutting the fruit. "Can you mix some Bloody Marys, Jon? The ingredients are in the refrigerator."

Working the fruit, Hillary started to sway gently to the pounding beat of Branigan's "Gloria".

When he finished making the drinks, Jon came up behind her and reached around to set her glass on the counter. As she took a sip and appreciated the strong tang, he lingered, sniffed her hair and placed a soft kiss on the nape of her neck. He placed his hands on her swaying hips and pulled her closer. Although the attention was great for her self-esteem, it was bad for her plans for the day.

Hillary swatted at his hands and said "Not now. I'm cooking breakfast."

Undeterred, Jon whispered in her ear, "If you didn't want sex, you wouldn't look so damn sexy."

With a frustrated sigh, she said, "I'm going to ignore you." She hoped that the silent treatment would cool his ardor.

Jon seemed to take it as a challenge. Playfully, he said, "You won't even know I'm here, Babe."

Hillary groaned mentally, but was determined to prevail. She turned her attention to completing the fruit salad. Jon kept his attention on her. His hands moved slowly from her shoulders down her arms. Now he started moving to the deep rock beat of the CD. Hillary regretted her choice of music. If she had picked opera, Jon would be asleep by now.

Reaching past her, he intentionally rubbed the inner side of his arm along her breast. He plucked a strawberry from the counter and brought it to his lips. Continuing to slice the melon, she saw him in the reflection in the window in front of her. He licked at the strawberry erotically and took a small bite. Savoring its flavor, he brought it to her lips and circled them as if applying lipstick. "Have a bite, Hill. It tastes fresh and delicious. Just like you."

Despite her resolve, she couldn't help but love his clever seduction. She took a bite and licked the sweet juice from her lips. Without a word, she kept working.

With his arms around her, Jon dried his fingers on a towel on the counter. The motion doubled as a hug around her waist. He then moved his hands along her hips and unto her ass. She gave her hips a shake to remove them, but it was like trying to fend off a pesky mosquito. He was undeterred and his hands were back in a second.

Jon continued to grope and Hillary continued to cook. She tried to escape his clutches by moving to the refrigerator. He was on her like a second skin and his deft moves were like an intimate dance. When she reached for the butter, he reached for her breast. She twisted away and moved to the coffee maker. She had to lean forward for the filter and to fill the machine. His body followed. As he leaned against her, the firm pressure from his groin made it clear he was very aroused.

Without Hillary's overt resistance, Jon stroked her ass, massaged her stomach, and licked her ears. Regardless of her intentions, Hillary was getting turned on. She tried to focus on preparing the bagels, but was losing concentration. Every time she stopped moving, Jon was grinding against her like a highschooler in heat. The contrast between the mundane chores and their increasingly erotic interaction was extremely stimulating. It made her feel sexy and alive. Her face was flushed and she felt suddenly warm.

Jon seemed to pick up on her rising emotions and his face took on a hungry expression. Encouraged, he started disrobing her. He untucked her shirt and began to unbutton it. Hillary feigned indifference. She placed the bagels on a plate. However, the cooking was now just a backdrop for a silent sex game they had unexpectedly slipped into.

Jon removed her shirt and tossed it aside. His bare skin pressed against her back and she felt a warm feeling in her tummy and groin. Hillary was left cooking in her bra and she could feel its silky material against her nipples. She noticed they had become stiff.

Kissing her ear, Jon released her hair and it cascaded to her shoulders. When he began to caress her breasts through the lace of her bra, her breath caught and she got light-headed. She set the knife aside to avoid injuring herself and stood still enjoying the sensation. In an attempt to maintain the fantasy of the unaware cook being fondled, Hillary reached for the eggs and began to crack them into the bowl. Her motions seemed slow as she was increasingly fixated on the sexual electricity surging through her body.

Unhooking her bra, Jon slipped it from her arms and dropped it to the floor. Momentarily, he cupped her breasts in his hands. Then, rather than moving to her nipples, he undid the scarf at her waist and pulled it loose. Reaching around her, he held the scarf in both hands and pulled it erotically back and forth across her breasts. The unexpected move and the unusual touch of the smooth material on her engorged nipples sent a charge through her. Her knees went weak. She braced her hands on the counter to maintain her balance. She shook her hair and took a deep breath. Hillary was lost to anything but the agreeable, tinkling titillation in her body.

Jon was insatiable and practically salivating. He dropped any pretense of self-control and gentility. His heavy breathing confirmed his lust wouldn't be denied. This time when his hands went to her buttocks, they stroked them roughly. His building passion increased hers and she could feel her panties were moist.

Moving quickly, Jon stripped off his sweatpants. His erection was straining at his boxers. He hugged Hillary, squeezed her tits and ground his penis into her ass. While she stood motionless against the counter, he reached under her skirt and deftly removed her panties. Jon held the thin, damp material briefly to his nose to inhale her animal scent. He let out a visceral grunt and grabbed Hillary's legs. His fingers moving up the sensitive skin of her inner thighs sent a shiver through her body.

When his hand touched her dripping pussy, Hillary nearly collapsed. With her last bit of sense, she shut off the stove. Wearing nothing but her glasses, necklace and skirt, she was ready to give herself fully to his sexual desires.

In a throaty whisper, she moaned "Oh, Jon...", and started to turn and face him.

With gentle pressure, he resisted her motion. Staying behind her, Jon maneuvered Hillary to the kitchen table. In her euphoria, she was powerless to resist. He bent her forward and she rested her arms on the cool wood. Spreading her legs, Jon lifted the denim skirt to her waist and revealed her bare ass. He dropped his boxers and moved in closer. After all the foreplay, his penis was swollen to the bursting point.

Leaning forward, his right hand tweaked Hillary's nipple. In this position, his throbbing penis slid between her legs and slowly caressed her thick pubic hair and slit. The heat from her pussy was palpable and his cock was quickly slick with her fluid.

Hillary's vagina was pulsing and she could feel an orgasm building. With her senses in full fervor, everything seemed sensual. Even the delicious aroma of the coffee somehow added to the sexual tension. After a minute, Jon aligned the head of his cock to the opening of her vagina. He only hesitated for a second, but in her needy state, it felt like an eternity. She thrust her hips back and captured his penis. He pushed forward and with a slurping sound filled her dripping pussy.

Trembling with ecstasy, she slumped forward and rested her head on her left arm. Her hair pooled around her face. As Laura Branigan belted out "Down Like a Rock", Jon began to move his hips and ram his penis in and out in time with the beat. Hillary matched his motion causing her ebony necklace to tap the table in rhythm to Jon's thrusts.

Reaching her right hand through the folds of her dress, Hillary found her clitoris. It was the last thing she needed to push her over the top. In no time, she peaked and had a crashing orgasm. Her vagina spasmed wildly with sexual energy and bolts of pleasure.

Hillary collapsed forward sprawling across the table limp and content. With unfocussed eyes looking out the door, she enjoyed the sensation of Jon's cock rolling her body and making love to her vagina.

Jon increased his pace and shortly pushed in as far in as he could, stiffened and exploded. He stayed inside, leaned his body forward covering Hillary's and kissed her neck. She sighed happily and soaked in the feeling, the forest view and the music.

When they regained their senses, Jon whispered in Hillary's ear, "Darling, that's what I call a hearty breakfast and some culture."

Lia Monde
Lia Monde
390 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Working up a sexual appetite

Hot home cooking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Tasty & Delicious

Sensual and erotic. Nice build up of sexual tension against a backdrop of routine activities. Great climax on the table that couldn't wait for the bedroom. Well-written and engaging. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Best Laid Plans?

I have a very sneaky feeling she knew exactly how this tale would end 'cause I believe the lady doth protest too much.

Anyway, I had more then a few chuckles as the story continued on. It was great and pleaase keep writing. Ronnie W.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The New Dress Fun with a new sheer dress.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 00 Stacy - The Hallpass Slut.in Loving Wives
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01 Just a thong.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Lingerie Tester Hotwife Angie teases a shopper, then finishes hubby Geoffin Loving Wives
More Stories