What's Happening To Me?

Story Info
When you're the one controlled.
2k words
3.26
40.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,022 Followers

As always:
Thanks to "Doc" for story consulting.

What's Happening To Me? :

"Holy shit, that was intense." In terms of pure volume, I've never cum so much in my life, and it was a wet dream. At 22, I don't believe I had a wet dream in almost a decade, having been sexually active with my fiancé since I was sixteen. This dream seemed so real. And who was that girl? She was cute in a nerdy kind of way. It certainly wasn't Caitlyn, not that I have to dream about my fiancé. This girl was so erotic. Her brown eyes were hypnotizing. Her long brown hair was cascading all around her face. Her firm, perky breasts, a little more than a handful, bouncing perfectly while she rode me to ecstasy. Our bodies collided, joined at our mid sections. She would lean in and passionately kiss me while running her hand through my short black hair. Her hands would then rundown my 6'3" muscular body all the way to my six pack of abs and then lift herself back up, writhing on top of me screaming my name, "Oh Trent!" I then came in buckets. Like I said, Holy shit. Who was that girl? She seemed so familiar to me. This was going to bother me all day.

Oh well, time to start my day. I roll over and slam my hand over my blaring alarm clock. After a quick shower, I'm off to meet Caitlyn for breakfast before our classes. I met Caitlyn on the playground during 6th grade field day. At the time, we both weren't overly popular. It was before anyone knew I could throw a football with power and precision and before she developed into her 5'7" curly blonde, blue eyed voluptuous, bombshell looks that garnered her captain of the cheerleaders and prom queen. We were the quintessential high school sweethearts. We went to the same college after graduation, not being able to bear being a part from each other. By the time the end of our sophomore year, I knew she was the one. Well, I knew before that, but that's when I was able to afford the ring she deserves. I got on one knee and I didn't even need to ask. I arrived at the restaurant and Caitlyn was already there.

"Hey Babe." I sat next to Caitlyn and we kissed.

"Hi Honey. I ordered you're usual." Caitlyn was chipper. She must've had her coffee already.

"Why? How do you know what I want?" I almost screamed at Caitlyn. Why was I so upset? I really was going to order my usual.

"I'm sorry." Caitlyn was visibly confused by my reaction. So was I. "Then cancel it and get what you want. Just calm down and tell me what's bothering you."

"Nothing's bothering me!" I was emphatic, but why? I love this person sitting before me. Why am I being so hostile towards her?

"Wow. Okay." Caitlyn drew out both words. "Well, I don't appreciate you taking this out on me." She then stood. "I'll tell you what, you take some time and figure this out and I'll pick you up tonight so we can go dancing and then afterward, I'll relieve all of this," she waved both arms around me, "pent up rage. I'll see you tonight." She leaned in and kissed the top of my head. As she walked away, I heard her say under her breath, "What the hell was that?"

What the hell was that indeed? What was I saying? I got up and canceled the order and left. I immediately texted Caitlyn my heartfelt apology, although I still didn't know why I acted so obtuse. I shook it off and went to class. I had two classes and a study session today. I can't wait to graduate with my economics degree, get married, and start the next chapter in my life with Caitlyn.

My classes went well enough, I guess, considering all I was thinking was how I was going to make it up to Caitlyn for this morning's outburst. I was still thinking about it when I entered the library. I was absent mindedly walking when my lab partner, Wendy, came up to me, waking me from my reverie.

"Hey Handsome. Here, I brought your favorite drink again. I want to start working on our project right away."

"Thanks sweetheart, I can't wait to get started myself." Sweetheart? Why did I just call Wendy sweetheart? And why did she call me handsome? Then it hit me. She was the girl from my dream. I dreamt about Wendy. Holy shit, why did I dream about her? I mean she's alright looking and pretty much a genius, but she's no Caitlyn, the person I've been in love with since middle school.

"Hey Handsome, what are you thinking about? Is it me?" Wendy broke my train of thought.

What was I thinking about? "Of course I was thinking about you. Your beauty memorizes me." Who just said that? Was that me? I'm glad Caitlyn isn't here. I'd be in deep shit.

"Aw, that's so nice of you to say. Here, let me refill your favorite drink." Wendy poured some of my favorite drink from her thermos into my cup. I didn't even realize I drank a full glass already. "Alright, here you go. Drink up. Now let's figure out how we can increase profit margin and lower costs for our fake startup company."

We get to work and our time flies by. Wendy is very creative and a pleasure to work with. I know we'll get an "A", I just wish I could be a bigger help. Our time is now up and I offer to walk Wendy to her car. As we exit, Caitlyn is coming up the walk.

"What the hell Trent? What is this?" Caitlyn hissed as she points at Wendy.

"What's what? Do you mean her? She has a name and it's Wendy. She's my partner for an economics assignment." I yelled back.

Caitlyn looked at me, shocked I yelled back at her, something I never did. I'm always the one to try and to turn every argument into a conversation, not escalate it to a shouting match. Not this time. My Wendy didn't deserve a verbal thrashing.

"I don't give a shit who she is. Why are you holding her hand?" Caitlyn was now well beyond pissed off.

Holding hands? I looked down and sure enough I was holding Wendy's hand. Why was I doing that? I had no answer for Caitlyn.

Wendy gave me a smile and whispered so only I could hear her. "It's okay Handsome. I have to get going. That Bitch is just being jealous."

"What did she just say?" Caitlyn heard Wendy say something, but was unsure what.

"Bye Wendy." I said happily as I squeezed her hand lovingly. I then turned my attention to my fiancé. "Stop being such a jealous Bitch, Caitlyn!" What the hell? She has every right to be jealous. And why did I call her a Bitch, the one word she hates the most? I'm so stupid. What is wrong with me?

Caitlyn's anger was all consuming. Her face was looking like a thermometer about to blow. The slap I received stung and I'm sure it left a red imprint on my cheek. As she stormed away, she began to cry. I wanted to go after her. I wanted to apologize profusely for my words and actions. I wanted to hold her and say it will never happen again. I wanted her forgiveness. I wanted, but couldn't. I couldn't seem to move. I was paralyzed. What is happening to me? I couldn't move until I heard Caitlyn's car drive off. And then, I was fine. Did Caitlyn and I have a fight? We were supposed to go dancing, right? I don't remember. I remember Wendy. Ah, Wendy. Such a pretty girl, love her intelligence. I left for home, stopping for a quick bite of fast food, took a shower, and went to bed. I felt drained.

I dreamt about Wendy again. It was more vivid than last night. We slowly undressed each other. I could actually feel her in my arms. She descended to my shaft. Her breath was warm as her mouth made contact with my dick. I could feel her mouth sucking me like a vacuum cleaner. It was the best blow job I ever had. I felt my balls begin to churn and she felt my cock tighten. She stopped and kept me from erupting. She straddled me with a sly smile, inching herself down my pole. I could feel the velvety smoothness of her womanhood. She was tight and I was in heaven. Her breasts were as soft as a baby's behind as I caressed them lovingly. Her nipples were erect nubs that were as hard as diamonds that I gladly sucked on, eliciting a gasp of approval. She rode me in a nice rhythm. Her inner muscles squeezed my shaft with a grip like a vice, begging for my very essence. We both were close and her speed increased. I slammed back into her, matching her down strokes perfectly. We exploded together. Her scream seemed to echo in my room. I was bathed in her juices while my seed searched for her womb. I woke up panting. That was insane.

The next four days was more of the same dreams, except they also happened during the daytime as well. I would have to stop what I was doing and run to the nearest bathroom for clean up. I had to carry an extra pair of pants in my book bag. I avoided Caitlyn. I don't know why. She was right. I just don't remember what she was right about. I saw Wendy every day. We were in the home stretch to finishing our project. Afterwards, we always went out to dinner together. I love my favorite drink. I also kept getting voicemails from some girl named Caitlyn saying she was sorry she was jealous and she trusts me. Who?

Wendy and I were leaving the library, her hanging onto my arm as usual while we debated between Chinese and Italian for dinner when someone familiar looking was approaching us. This young woman had tears in her eyes.

"Trent, you need to tell me what is going on." She pleaded. "I can't live like this?"

"What do you mean? Wendy and I are going to dinner." Why did this girl care? She does look familiar. I wonder how I know her.

"So after ten years the Trent and Caitlyn era is over?" She shook her head. "Just like that?"

Caitlyn? Why do I know that name? Oh my God! Caitlyn! I love you. Why am I not speaking any of this? Wendy then whispered to me. "Don't forget to get my ring back from this Bitch."

I love you Caitlyn. "Bitch, just give me the ring back." No, don't listen to me. Why aren't my words coming out?

Caitlyn had her fingers on the ring as she looked at it with reverence, then at me, and then finally back at it.

"You can give it to me the easy way or I can take it from you the hard way. Your choice Bitch." No, what the hell is happening to me? Please Caitlyn don't listen. Please stay. Please save me Caitlyn! I felt like I was crying, but no tears came out. My body just stood firm.

Caitlyn began to sob as she removed the ring. All three of us watched the diamond fall to the cement. It bounced twice before finally coming to a rest. Caitlyn turned and ran in complete hysterics.

"Who was that love and why was she crying?" I asked as I picked up the ring.

"I don't know. She's some girl who has a crush on you." Wendy smiled.

"I hate to see a girl cry, but she should've known I'm all yours and you are all I'll ever need. I think we need to get this resized if it's going to just fall off your finger like this. It does give me a reason to do this again." I knelt down to one knee. "Wendy Harding, will you do the honor of being my wife."

"Oh yes!" Wendy proclaimed and started to cry.

I slipped the ring on Wendy's finger and we lived happily ever after.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,022 Followers