What's In A Dress

Story Info
My wifes sexual events linked to her dresses.
5.4k words
4.31
29.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed my wife had filled a few blue bags of old clothes to be taken to the recycle centre. I had a look through them to see if she was disposing of anything I may wish to dress up in. most things are far too small for me but there could be something I could stretch to breaking point and wear.

As I started looking through I came across some items I had not seen for a while and was instantly transported back to very happy memories associated with these items.

The first item was a short white off the shoulder stretch material dress. When my wife wore this she looked fantastic there was no hiding place for any imperfections in her figure, she was very capable of wearing this dress.

I remember that we purchased it for her to attend her office Christmas party. When she tried it on at home we realised that it was impossible to wear a bra or nickers, this dress made underwear visible and spoilt the look of the dress on my wife's curves. There was enough support for her breasts as the dress was quite elasticated. I also mentioned that if you looked you could see her dark pubic hair through the dress, if she walked close to the window into the bright light it was very visible. She instantly replied that she would have to shave.

Time passed and the night of her office party arrived. I was sitting watching TV when she walked into the room wearing the new dress and matching white high heels with her hair done and full make up on. She did a twirl asking what I thought. I gasped felt very jealous and stuttered you look brilliant.

She said come on drive me. On the way we chatted about this and that but I could not stop thinking how sexy she looked, I had a hard on when I dropped her off outside the hotel. I watched her walk in looking so fine in her white dress and shoes contracting her dark hair and tanned legs.

At the pre-arranged time I arrived to pick her up. She arrived at the car door and told me that we were taking two young lasses to town. I quickly covered my stocking clad legs with my jacket and hoped that my tee shirt would hide my bra. The young girls got in the back. I drove to town. My wife and the two girls all seemed to be taking at the same time in a very excited, drink fuelled way.

I dropped them of, when the door closed I asked my wife where now. She told me to drive her to Lens. I was instantly excited and pleased. I removed my coat and T shirt so I was driving in my stockings suspenders and bra. Every time we stopped at a red light my wife said I was going to get seen, but I never was.

My wife explained how she was dancing with Len and he asked her if she had nickers on. He was watching me all night as I told him no. He even felt my bum when I was sat on his knee for the team photo of us all. We have a copy of this picture and it looks so hot when I see my wife looking the hottest female at the party, even outshining the young girls.

She asked me what I had done while she was at the party. I explained, I had parked up and gone for a walk in my undies and heels near the golf course.

When I pulled up just a few doors down from Lens house I jumped out of the car and opened the door for my wife. She was a bit annoyed as I was wearing undies in the street. It was past midnight so I felt brave. I handed her the car key and said put me in the boot. Before she could object I had the boot up and had climbed in. She asked if I would be ok. I said yes and with that she shut the boot and locked the car. I heard her heels walk away.

It was dark and very hot in the boot but it soon cooled down and became ice cold. I pulled any item I could find over me to keep me warm. My mind was spinning at what my wife and her boss Len would be doing. I eventually I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Some hours later I woke up as my wife opened the boot. I was stiff due to the restricted boot and the cold. As I climbed out into the frosty night, I noticed my wife had her hand up her skirt clamped flat over her pussy.

Before I could ask she told me to hurry up and drive home. She could feel the contents of her pussy about to leak out. I shut the boot sunk to my knees and asked to clean her. She responded negatively saying its cold and someone may see. I noticed her look up and down the street. I knew no one would be out at this time so when I said please; she relented saying "ok be quick".

I put my hands up her skirt onto her bum and pulled her towards me. She removed her clamping hand and lifted the hem of her dress exposing her shaved swollen pussy to me. As she felt my lips make contact with her labia she parted her feet, lent back and pushed her pussy forward. The smooth feel of her shaved pussy was an added bonus. I felt her relax and let Lens hot spunk flow out. Their seemed to be a lot, I held it in my mouth to taste before swallowing. I then gently sucked for more. I kept getting a reward as the spunk kept flowing. Eventually I pushed my tongue into my wife to release the final quantity.

My wife sensed she was empty and moved away pulling her skirt down. She told me to drive her home.

The second dress I pulled out also had fantastic memories attached. This blue pleated skirt had two high points which arrived in my mind at the same time. They are separate events so I will share them both.

The first memory was of a typical Friday night. I had driven my wife to her boss's house and on return had dressed up and was busy doing the cleaning and ironing in my maids outfit, including stocking, suspenders, bra, and heels all in black.

When I had finished my jobs I sat waiting for my wife to return. When she walked in I jumped up make her coffee and sat on the carpet at her feet. She took the coffee and opened her legs. I lifted the blue skirt to find her shaved pussy framed by her white lace top stockings and white suspender belt clips.

Her pussy was all puffed up and her over excited clit was full of blood and swollen by the sex. I looked at her pussy and gently folded her labia apart to see her hole. Lens girth had left he open and I could see into her. Lens cum was covering the bottom of her virginal passage.

I dipped a finger into my wife's pussy as she was telling me what happened that night. I felt Lens warm cum inside her. I went to put my mouth over her pussy and suck Lens spunk out of her. At that moment she moved position and pulled my head toward her. I ended up with my nose in her. At this point she was telling me how he was fucking her and how many climaxes he gave her. She started singing you're the best the very best to him as he was pumping into her.

I gasped at the thought of her doing this and as I took in air I filled my nostrils with Len. A hard lump of spunk lodged at the very top of my nostril. I smelt Len for the next 3 days. The sight of the skirt brought the smell back.

The second memory of this skirt is a day when I arrived home from work. I was making a cup of tea when the door opened. It was my mother in law, I went and met her in the hall and found out she wanted to see my wife about something. I was just explain that she was not home yet, when she opened the door and walked in. Her mother started talking to her but she said just a minute, I need to speak to him. She looked at me and said upstairs now.

I followed her into our room; she closed the door behind us and said get on the bed now. I looked and she snapped "on the bed now face up" I went to take of my jacket but she snapped "now". I got on the bed face up. My wife climbed on the bed flicking up her blue skirt exposing her bare bum and pussy, she was also wearing stocking and suspenders.

I saw her pussy coming at me and just before it reach me it sort of opened wide and spat a large blob of spunk at me. I tried to open wide but it missed my mouth striking me on my upper lip over my nose into my right eye socket.

One eye now closed a second glob fell onto my mouth I recognised the taste of Lens cum, she sat back, I saw her squeeze the last drops out of herself.

She rose of the bed smoothed her dress, shook her hair and left me there. I looked in the mirror tilting my head back and admired the large spunk blob covering my face.

The third dress which she was now disposing off was a yellow a line mini skirt. I remember this skirt from a time when we had just returned from holiday on a Thursday and we still had the Friday off work.

We drove to the coast for lunch and the sun had followed us home, it was a lovely day. In the pub I watch my wife go to the toilets and noticed he white thong nickers were very visible through the skirt. When we went for a walk down the beach I told her about her nickers. She replied she would take them off before she saw Len.

I did not know she had arranged to see Len that night. She said its Friday I see Len every Friday. I put on a sad face. She looked at me and said I have an itch that only Len can sort. I replied I can sort that. She laughed out loud put her arm round me and said I don't think you have any chance of reaching the parts that Len can reach.

She looked at her watch and said come on take me to Lens and I did.

The forth dress was a gold elasticated mini dress, similar to the white one but it had no back at all, from behind all you could see covered were her bum cheeks,

One night in town we went to a late club and danced, but when we left there were no taxis, so we decided to walk home. Once out of the built up area we passed the city park before we would be in the suburbs where we lived.

My wife slipped the dress of her shoulders turned it round on herself and adjusted the hem and sides such that from the back it was now a full dress. From the front she was bare from her neck to her lower belly. He perfect breasts, abdomen and belly button on full view. She walked bold as brass on the pavement next to the park with the road to our right. Car leaving town and passing us just saw a sexy women walking in a figure hugging dress and long legs.

If they looked in the mirror as they passed it would have being an unbelievable view. Traffic heading into town would have a better view of her walking home so exposed, cars did pass but she did not care. I took advantage and walked close behind her holding her bare breasts in my hands and even dipping down the front of her to feel he smooth and naked pussy.

The next dress which provides a fantastic memory is a mustard jacket and skirt. There are a lot of memories with this outfit, but I will only describe the one I think about a lot. I wonder what she would have done had she made it to my office.

One day at work I decided to go into town for a sandwich. I took the lift down to the ground floor and walked out of reception onto the pavement. It was a warm very bright sunny day. I decided to cross the road and walk on the sunny side.

While watching the traffic to judge a gap to cross the road I noticed the woman across the road. She was also looking for the same gap in the traffic. I notice she had not planned for such a bright sunny day. From across the road I could make out that she was wearing white stockings, with large white lace tops and an old style wide suspender belt, you could make out the wide suspender straps holding up her stockings.

I was so transfixed looking at her I missed the gap and ended up watching her step out and cross the road. She was heading toward me, when I raised my eyes off her stockings and looked at her face. It was my wife. I was shocked to see her, she works at the other end of town and she was not dressed that way when she left for work. She was disappointed I was not in my office. She said she was on her way to give me a surprise. She was very excited and animated and talking quite loud and looking very sexy, I wondered what the surprise was. I was about to ask when she jumped in telling me that Len was back of his holidays.

She was concerned their relationship was going to end when he got home. She told me he had called her at work and told her to come to his house as soon as possible, he needed to see her. I said what you think he wants. I was going to prepare her for bad news and thought her outward pleasure about Len asking to see her maybe misguided. She said he told me to go home and change if I wanted. He needed me and was really looking forward to seeing her. He had no sex for two weeks and was really excited at seeing her.

I realised what was going on. Len had told my wife to drop everything get herself round to his house so he could fuck her stupid. My wife was complying with this demand and was visibly excited at the thought of fucking her boss now and continuing their weekly date.

I too got excited, My little cock started to leak and I told her this was fantastic news she had better get going. There I was stood outside my work place all my colleagues walking past me while I was begging my wife to go see her boss and enjoy herself.

She turned and left. I watched her cross the road. I could see her stocking, suspenders and white thong nickers when she reached the sunny side of the street. I went and purchased my sandwich but it went in the bin, I could not eat for excitement about what was happening. I dashed back to work to visit the toilets. I had fantastic wank thinking about my wife fucking Len and telling him she missed him too. When will she tell him I know and let him call at our house for her?

When she came home I could see in her face she was in love with Len. She had given her all to please him. She was smiling from ear to ear. She took my hand and led me upstairs. She removed her jacket, blouse, skirt and thong nickers and stood before me in her heels, stockings, suspenders and ¼ cup bra.

I looked at her enlarged nipples from lust and being sucked by a real man. He shaved pussy lips were swollen and all red from lust and fucking a real man. I said I bet Len cannot believe his luck getting to see you every week. She smiled and said I tell you what happened after tea but you had better do your job now.

She sat on the bed fell onto her back and parted her legs. I picked her legs up with the crook of my arms and put her pussy in line to leak out Lens cum. There was a lot and very strong and salty it was a real pleasure to clean my wife like this.

After tea she explained what happened to me. When she arrived at Lens door he opened it before she pressed the bell. He took her arm brought her inside and closed the door. He gave her a hard kiss while rubbing over her breast. Her nipples went hard with lust. He hand went down and lifted her skirt so he could rub her pussy though her thong nickers. My wife felt herself falling for him and she parted her leg.

Len then walked her backward into the lounge; he turned her round and lent her over the back of the sofa. My wife said she was his to do as he wanted. At that moment she was committed to make sure he had a good time.

Len reached down grabbed her thong and pulled it to one side to expose her pussy. She felt him feel her and knew he had confirmed that she was wet enough and keen enough to take his cock straight away no foreplay required.

She felt Lens cock at her opening and felt every inch as he slowly worked it up her to its maximum. She said she gasped at its length and girth and hardness. He had only been away for two weeks but it seemed to have got even bigger. She smiled down at me now licking her pussy again and said it's a totally different feel then yours; it reaches so much at once. She said she felt herself climaxing and getting wetter. Len sensed she was well lubricated and started to pull out and ram in and pull out and ram in not caring about her needs, he just needed to spunk deep in her.

When he spunked gasping and grunting he then got all apologetic saying that was not very good for her. He explained he needed to fuck so bad. My wife explained it was fine she understood and it was good. She told him don't worry no apologies needed she understood that he some times just wanted it fast.

They sat talking for a while about his holidays until Len looked at his cock then at my wife. He smiled and nodded. My wife got to her knees, he sat on the sofa. She unzipped him and pull out his already semi hard cock and started to suck on it.

She explained how she needs two fingers to hold me but she cannot close her hand round Lens girth. She went on to explain how Lens end was bigger than all of mine. She could cover his cock with one hand on top of the first and still have more than me to suck on.

That made me feel totally inadequate, but I was so turned on and wished to see her fucked or to have Len know I was a sissy boy. I would love him to call round to see my wife and even fuck her in our bed.

She continued that she sucked him till he was hard. He moved of the sofa and took up position above her. He removed her nickers, felt her clit making her ready and hungry to take his cock a second time. He was kissing her nipples and mouth as he slowly went in and out. He sometimes pull right back almost pulling out. My wife had to lift her bum off the carpet to match him and fuck him back into her.

All the fears she had about him finishing with her left he mind and she was now filled with pleasure and the love she had for him grew. She was climaxing as he went still then jerking and grunting. She felt every spurt inside her. She climaxed again.

I asked her if I was mentioned. My wife replied not at all, he never asked, he never does, why would he.

That little mustard suit has some really great memories and so does the next one.

A mustard coat dress. I remember many Friday nights she would be wearing it to go visit Len. I would be ready waiting to give her a lift. She loved to open her dress and give me a full exposure of her underwear. The best undies were a set of matching black suspender belt, black stockings and black 1/4 cup bra. She also had this in white. She also had a Black and white basque, also ¼ cup. Every week I saw her erect excited nipples. Some weeks she had a matching thong and some weeks no nickers. The best weeks she had shaved he outer pussy lips so I could see her already excited labia. The very best weeks where when she was fully shaven, her bare pussy was something to be amazed at. I could see her enlarged clit hood and her clit already extending out with excitement.

Most weeks I would look in admiration at her beauty and sexuality. Thinkings Lens a lucky guy getting to see and feel and fuck my wife like this every week. Some weeks I would move towards her to cop a feel or lick her pussy. She would always wrap the dress round her hiding her goodies like wrapping a present. She loved to say it's not for you. Even better when she added, it's for Len. Even better when she mocked me adding, it's for a real man.

My final dress has to be the little red dress. This was a short red dress mid-thigh length but with a flared skirt attached to the main bodice of the dress. It was a designer dress well made, with enough thickness of material to make her bare nipples not too sticky out. This allowed her to wear her ¼ cup bras more freely. It also hid any suspender belt lines so she could always wear stockings.

The dress was very soft, so it folded its self to the curve of her bum and made a soft fold between her bum cheeks. I could not look at her bum in this dress without getting a hard on. The flared skirt would fall round her, if she sat and crossed he legs the skirt would fall such that she was always exposing her stocking tops. Many a time I looked back at her from the bar following men's eye enjoying the view. It was also light enough that on a windy gust it would flick up exposing everything. She had to be pretty quick to react and save herself.

I have two fantastic memories of her with this dress.

The first memory I have is driving to a town. She was in the red dress with ¼ cup bra, suspenders and stockings and black heels. I was to drop her off at this club; she had arranged to meet an ex-boyfriend form years back. She had already re kindled the relations ship over the past few months and I enjoyed the resulting cum he had spunked into my wife.

12