What's in a Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, he thought.

"Um..." she quietly whispered still looking down at her drink, "Listen. I've got a little place across the street", she said casting a quick look at his face, a tight smile on her face. "They make better old fashions there I hear." She sipped her drink again, staring straight forward, waiting for his response.

He cleared his throat in almost a comic way. "Well, I've had better old fashions." He said pushing his drink away. "Lead on".

She smiled then knocked back her martini in one sip, tossing a 50 on the bar. Standing up she smoothed her black dress over her superb rising curves and descending swales, her white tits rising out of the dress in the most magnificent curves. Gathering her clutch she strode out the door, her gyrating ass and metrodomed legs churning, 5" heels clacking smartly on the dark hardwood floor. Curvy, all woman, he could tell from behind that she was poured into that black dress, the fabric stretched so tight around her generous ass it looked like it would detonate. He tried to keep up but her toned legs and impossibly high heels strode with a remarkable cadence of purpose not to be denied. All those moving parts lusciously visible made the lump in his pants more of an impediment to his movement. Her swath of hair swayed and bobbed as she smartly ascended the stoop to her brownstone. Keys in hand she flicked open the lock, and clacked up a flight of stairs, her heady womanly fragrance billowing behind her.

Her apartment was lovely, dark and warm, with shelves of books, paintings and deeply cushioned chairs and sofa. The loud, determined click of her heels hit the kitchen tile as she maneuvered to assemble the ingredients for an old fashion. Leaning against the doorframe he watched as she expertly mix two drinks. Sugar cube, bitters, slice of orange peel, splash of water, ground with a muddler, ice, rye, a splash of club soda. She looked up at him and smiled sexily under her intoxicating curls while dramatically dropping two cherries from a foot high into the drinks. Swirling them in both hands she handed him one of the drinks while sipping hers, putting it on the side table in the dimly lit living room. She turned to face him as he put his drink next to hers, smoothing out her dress, pushed her hair out of her face and opened her mouth to say something.

She never got a word out. As she moved to speak, he grabbed her by her bare arms and swung her in one motion against the deco-papered wall. Her hair and tits rebounded under his force as he insisted her against the wall, her startled green eyes wide and red mouth open in surprise. He took in her beautiful white face for just a second before driving his mouth against hers. She resisted and issued an ephemeral muffled protest into his tenacious mouth. He pressed hard against her, crushing her breasts and taking her breath away. She struggled, but his strength was too much, his tongue too deep in her throat, his animal scent and her perfume weaving together. She could feel his hardening cock pushed up against her crotch and she felt her knees buckling. Her rapid grunts became less plaintive, more pleading. Her sticky aroma curled around his senses and he felt her face move ever so slightly to one side to better take his kisses. The protesting grunts became sweet groans as she pressed her lips against his. Releasing her arms he slid open palms down her slim waist and over her hips. Her long nailed fingers found their way into his hair as she moaned encouraging pleas into his mouth, their saliva mingling, splashing, dripping down their chins. She gasped for breath as he forcefully manhandled her body, grasping tits and encapsulating ass, pulling her crotch up hard against the lurking, twitching animal growing between his legs.

He tried to force open her legs, but the tightly packed cocktail dress wouldn't cooperate. He tried to find a zipper or a button, desperately trying to extricate her from her silky black skin. He wanted it off and his hands on her, around her tits, between her legs. Finally he reached up her front, gripping both sides of her plunging V-top and violently ripped the diaphanous dress down its middle, tearing it off like it was made of tissue. In one barbaric motion, she was naked against the wall, her white, curvy, carnal frame, covered only by an overflowing black lacy balconette bra, black laced panties, thigh-length dark bronze silk nylons and black high heels. Her legs were spread wide and her hands against the wall for support. Looking down at her exposed body she was stunned. Her breasts pouring out of her lacy bra rocking up and down as she breathed heavily. She looked at him with her big green eyes, momentarily furious.

Then the most subtle, naughty smile came over her face and she looked up under her bold shock of hair. She slowly ran her hands up the buttoned front of his white dress shirt, smiled and ripped open his shirt, buttons flying, scattering and clattering on the dark hardwood floor. "Mmmmmmmmmmm" she groaned appreciatively running her long fingers up through his darl forested chest feeling the hard muscles underneath. Under her wild and exotic hair only a hungry dimpled smile was visible.

In mock anger he grabbed her arms again, swung her around and pushed her down on the large couch, her tits and hair reacting to the force, her ivory white skin contrasting nicely to the dark pattern of the velvet fabric. Standing shirtless above her he took in her splayed body. Looking up under her hair as he stood shirtless over her, she smiled a sweet, dripping "Well, well".

The lighting from the shaded lamps was low and romantic. Everything in the room was warm and cultured. Her semi-naked body fit the room perfectly. She was elegant and erotic, fleshy and firm in all the right places. She looked like she was made out of porcelain. Only her breathing tuck-and-roll stomach and bulbous breasts moving up and down in her excitement showed she was indeed flesh and blood. Viewing her length, all he could think of was she was a magnificent meal that he intended to partake in it to the fullest.

Kneeling down, he raised up her two bronze, nyloned thighs rotating her pussy towards his face. He pushed his face into her beautiful lacy, low-slung boy shorts and enthusiastically kissed the sheer silk, licking her wetness, devouring her sweet opulent carnal bouquet. Lapping at her slippery gore he felt her labia lips shift under his tongue. Raising his head up, face dripping with her juices, he pressed his finger deep into her panty slot. Silver liquid leaked out noisily, squirting like a full sponge, greasiness everywhere.

He smoothly pulled down her panties to reveal a gentle amber shock of pubic hair gracing the two mounds of her pussy, wet and pungent. He drove his nose and mouth against her dewy mink patch, inhaling her pubic waves and pressing lips against her swollen lips, kissing her with deep sucking smacks. And she kissed him back, contracting, pulsing, parting as he pushed deeper, splashing against his face. Her fingers worked into his hair pushing his face deeper into her seeping pink tissue. His voyaging tongue found her hard engorged clit, circling it first before pushing his tongue hard up and under it, working it against her pelvis, her body jackknifing as he worked her.

As he lapped at her between her legs, she gripped his head harder, pushing him deeper, almost shoving his nose and chin inside her vulva. He swam and bathed in her swollen lake, licking, sucking as he felt her frame shiver under his open hands, her vagina violently contracting, followed by her legs and arms. Down in her core a bestial cry ground its way to the surface, from her racking cunt through her bursting nipples up through her throat and into a fisted groan as her body cracked. A guttural squall came from her mouth, head thrown back in velvet pillows, violent squirts of her silver jizz erupting between her legs. Long racking epileptic-like convulsions roiled through her frame: her full body orgasm. Blank eyes looked up at the ceiling as she whipped, cresting then jerking down from her ecstasy, lessening her grip on his head, falling back, lost in her sparking, arcing cunt. He kissed her oozing lips and sucked up every last drop of her cream, pushing his face and nose into her pubic hairs and drinking in her feral smell of raw sex.

Looking up between her open, rosy gash, he saw her focus returning, her eyes smiling. She deftly flicked open his belt and unfastened the buttons on his pants, pushing them and his boxers down his legs. He stood up letting them fall to the floor exposing his blood-gorged cock. "Oh my" she playfully smiled as she ran her fingertips up the shaft and around his sensitive tip.

"Come here, Robert" she beckoned with a crooked finger and pulled his crotch toward her face. Hovering to the side and over her she pressed his cock against her lips, dryly kissing his tender head, making the most luscious smacking sounds. She ran her fingertips around his stump, his trimmed pubic hair showing off his torpedo form and his bull balls underneath. "Hmmm" she sighed appreciatively at his girth, pushing his length up against his abdomen, dragging her tongue from balls to tip along the bottom of his cock. A tremor rippled his cock as she pressed her open lips hard against the bottom of his bullhead, pressing it against his abdomen. She explored every curve, every bulging blood vessel, every ripple and the thickness of his shaft, making love to his cock. She pressed her face into his pubic stubble and breathed his manly sweat deeply, groaning to his animal fecundity.

He closed his eyes and felt her lips on his cock, his balls fill and cock load. She felt slight quivers along his shaft with her probing lips and looking up between his legs pressed a round swollen "O" around and against the tip of his head. She gripped his length with both hands slowly milking him, driving his cock encouragingly against her red lips.

Holding her head in his hands, leaning forward, his frame commenced to quake. Suddenly she drove her tongue tip into his cock hole spreading it open, pushing hard against it and partially in it. With her tongue in his tip, he tensed, bucked and exploded. The force from his ejaculation shot around her tongue jettisoning cum out from her lips, splashing violently out the sides of her mouth. She grasped his bullwhipping cock and drove it deep into her mouth, containing his violence and sucking his sperm as he unleashed wave after wave, she hungrily receiving each burst down her long throat. So much cum! She gratefully sucked him in and squirted little splashes of her own crystal juice between her legs as she finished him up, licking him dry and swallowing every drop.

As he deposited his last jerk, he opened his eyes while over her, looking down at her rich tapestry of white flesh, red lips, mounding hair and creamy cum. Her head on the velvet pillow, brilliant dark brown hair falling around her beautiful face, small ropes of his cum dripping down from the corners of her mouth. Her red, wet lips smiled seductively as she collected the stray strands and sucked them into her lips. "Mmmmmmmmmmm." She smiled.

Moving down on her, he stroked her immaculate face and ran his hand down her throat, across her chest, over her bra and pushed up from below. Her balconette bra only cupped her breasts from below, so his pushing freed her tits from their black lacy confines, revealing bold nut-like areola with round hardened nipples. Looking down at his burrowing hands she smiled while unfastened the clasp of her bra, liberating her magnificent tits to roll boldly on her frame, seeking equilibrium.

Her bronze, nylon legs were open, his spent cock hung down towards her milky swamp. God what a body she had, the aroma of her juices and his sweat, her curves and angles and her confident, intoxicating look under her cresting hair. This was going to be different.

Extending her arm down, she lightly gripping his cock, and milked it back to firmness, aligning his tip with her salmon pink, pulsing crease. She raised her hips ever so slightly so that his head barely pierced her seeping lips, running his tip up and down her wetness. As she slid him up and down her he lowered himself slowly, driving and diving below her pink glistening outer labia lips, sinking into her dilated quilted walls. Her petaled swollen pussy offered the most erotic resistance, as he sunk deeper between her legs. She let go of his shaft and arched her back, leaning back against the pillow, her long white neck uttering rutting sounds of euphoria as his cock descended.

With still an inch to go her cervix met his bullhead. With a determined push from both lovers, her entrance pushed open, spreading it against his insistent tip until his pubic stump met her mink soft crotch, her fully engorged cunt loudly serving up the most primal, erotic slurp of her juices. He pushed just a little deeper before falling on top of her, her breasts distorted and aching, his lips meeting hers, the coupling commencing.

Fingers entwined in hair, lips lapping at lips, legs open and wide, stomachs sticking and releasing; they became a symphony of smells, tastes and responses, something new and supremely erotic every second; a beautiful and bestial ascension of the senses where all being, all worldly experience, becomes one. Inflamed cock pressing in and out of her resistant rose labia lips, pulling ever so sweetly at his length, resisting his withdraw, yielding his plunge back deep between her legs. The heady swirl of lips and tits and hands and grease and blood where all that mattered, all that existed. There would be only one ending to the warp and weave of their obsessions.

It was at that moment, as they looked into each other's eyes, cock deep between her open legs, they knew: they were the chosen ones. They were hardwired to copulate, to produce the perfect baby, they both being each other's perfect mate. She knew it and gripped his cock tighter in her pussy, wrapping her legs around him, sucking him deeper. His drive became more insistent, the time nearing, the seconds ticking, their reason for being at hand. His arms extended on both sides of her body, looking deep into her emerald eyes as he pulsated in her. Breathing deeply, meeting his cock with her hips, she looked into his silver blue eyes, her mouth open, soundless, hair bounding and crashing around her face, hands on his chest, her body starting to break apart, this beast nipping and clawing deep up inside her.

Her laboring lips were beside his ear as he grunted nearing her climax. With thick, moist, red lips, she whispered ever so softly, "Cum inside me, Robert. I want you to fertilize me. I want your perfect baby. I've been waiting for you. Cum in me."

He buried his face in her soft auburn hair, gripping her tight waist, his length stiffening. One loud grunt into her shoulder and he detonated deep into her uterus, her cervix forming a perfect seal against his erupting fist. Slab after perfect slab of his thick virile slump spurted up inside and against her. As he discharged inside her, her ravenous pussy sucked his spunk deep into her fallopian tubes. She could feel his sperm gnawing her seeping pink, tissued walls, driving up into her awaiting eggs, fertilizing.

At the last ropey discharge deep between her open legs, she tightened her labia around his cock, sealing in every last drop of his sperm. Fertilization was complete, and she had mated with the perfect specimen. She could feel the life building inside of her, his cock, his baby, his DNA firmly intertwined together with hers. As she felt his sperm swirling in her belly, she tensed like an overstrung wire, tighter, tighter, until it snapped. In one massive life-defining volcano she let go and blew. Her body reeling, her mind gone, her orgasm was ripping her in two. All she could feel was his cock pushed hard and deep between her legs. That's all she wanted. That's all she needed. With each convulsion, she sucked his sperm deeper and deeper inside her womb, welcoming her new master, her mate.

. . . . . . .

The aroma of sweat and perfume and cum and juices caressed and swirled around them. He lay still between her legs, his face in the crook of her white tendoned neck, she breathing deeply into his chest. The last contorted twist of their fluids swirled together, their sticky bodies clinging to each other. Pushing his torso up to look into her eyes he smiled and kissed her ever so sweetly as his cock flopped out of her seeping pussy.

Falling on his back she pulled up against his torso, skimming her open hand over his chest. In the quiet only their gentle breathing and satisfied sighs were heard in the dimly lit room. His fingers combed through her luxurious hair and he dug his face into her curls, taking in her perfume, her scent. Many minutes passed as they silently absorbed the magnitude of what had happened, what was to be. And this was only the beginning.

Suddenly she groaned a sexy self-satisfied moan of pleasure as she climbed on top of him, spreading her legs over him. Her disheveled hair drifted around her face as she looked down on his smiling face, her body now hovering over him. A sexy, luscious smile was on her face and her green mascaraed eyes were framed by that luxurious hair. Full tits swayed from her frame, aching nipples scraping his chest hair. His clotted cum slurped out of her pussy and ran down his cock. She reached down and positioned his thickening cock up towards her greased lips. Still staring into his eyes, she lowered herself so only his cock tip skirted her itch, the wetness first cold, then warm, burning. As she worked him along her, she moved her face inches away from his face she whispered wetly into his mouth, "Elizabeth" as she descended on his long hard cock, cum and juice squirting everywhere.

. . . . . . .

The morning's first rays warmed the room showing the paintings and books and sculptures that were a part of it. Robert and Elizabeth lay in bed, covers thrown back, her leg thrown over his, her leaking pussy pressed against his leg to stop the flow of her sperm packed womb. Her breast spread against his chest and her head nested in his shoulder. His cock was sore and his testicles drained and her vagina had been pumped full of his fertile sperm delivered repeatedly deep inside her.

Nine months later a little girl was born. After that there was another girl, followed by a boy.

Everything that excited him, the scent of a woman's neck or nyloned thighs peeking out of slit skirts, or perfumed hair; Elizabeth had all of those and more. And her need for a strong and passionate man was satisfied every night. Lust had finally galvanized into Love, where there were no barriers, no secrets: just abandoned, unrestrained sex of the purest kind. In that old dimly lit bar, they had finally discovered they were ones.

12