What's in a Name

Story Info
Kelsey's new sub learns receives her first spanking.
908 words
3.84
11.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Kelsey's new sub learns that there are consequences for teasing him and gets her first real spanking. Please note this is just a scene from a larger erotic story I have churning in my brain about two straight people who are who are experimenting with kink, mostly BDSM and negotiating their new passionate, intense relationship at the same time. Its tentatively named after their safe words "lightning and thunder," He is more experienced and she is eager to learn, breaking many rules along the way, some by accident and some intentionally.

*****

"You think you're so charming don't you?" she asked him sarcastically.

"Well don't you?" he retorted.

"I think that's what I'll call you, Charming."

He raised an eyebrow to her, "Be careful."

"In formal salutations I mean. You know emails, letters, business dinners, that kind of thing."

"You mean when I can't reach out and punish you for it."

"To my girlfriends..." she provoked him and waited.

He raised an eyebrow. "You talk about me to your friends?"

"Well, really I talk about us, I guess. I haven't mentioned your name."

"Good. Don't. Not if you're going to be explicit with them."

"They would probably assume I had started experimenting with a girl if I did." She knew exactly what she had implied and she mentally prepared herself for what was she knew she had instigated.

"Come here," he commanded.

"Why?" she asked playfully.

"Maybe I should spank you twice. Once for being disrespectful and once for being disobedient." His tone was somehow sarcastic and serious simultaneously. "Don't make me say it again."

"Yes, Sir." She slinked towards him like a confident cat more than a cowering puppy, something he made a mental note that he would enjoy remedying much more than if she had been apologetic.

"Bend over my lap." He made his instructions as explicit as possible, testing her. She did, her hair hanging down over her head in an unattractive way. He pulled it into a pony tail with his hands, forcing her to turn her face slightly upwards and look at him. An excited, but apprehensive look came over her face, a slight smile in the corner of her mouth. He lifted up her dress over hips revealing her exposed buttock and thong panties.

"You're going to count it out while I spank you. You'll leave your feet on the ground and you'll look at me, so I can see the lesson you are learning on your face. But you're not going to use numbers." he again was as detailed as possible, but could see the confusion on her face. Then he smiled and his question made it perfectly clear what he wanted. "What's my name?" he asked as the first whack landed hard on her right cheek.

"K" she muttered through the first shocking, exhilarating force.

"E" This one was in the same spot and the heat was building.

"L" she gasped a mix of satisfaction and pain, but mostly pain. She had expected him to change targets. Why hadn't he? Then it came to her. This really wasn't for her pleasure.

"S" she gulped, realizing the plan had backfired. She really was being taught a lesson. Normally, the game ended before there was any real pain. She felt conflicted and tried to remember her safe words.

"E" she mumbled and drew in a sharp breath. Thunder she thought but she didn't say anything. She bit her lip and looked in his eyes, trying to see if they would whisper it for her. He held her stare for a moment and smiled at her, like he was proud of her, and suddenly she wanted him to be more than anything in the world.

"Y" she projected with as much rebellion and obstinance as could manage, determined not to become some broken mare. The blow landed with precision accuracy in the same spot at the other five. The force of the spanking had made her move ever so slightly, but all four of her limbs still touched the ground. But it was just enough to cause her clit to rub against his leg that was supporting her and she moaned involuntarily. He didn't miss it.

"What name do you think of when you hump your pillow?" he demanded to know of her, as his hand came down delivering the same small effective shock wave.

"Kelsey." she gasped.

"Keep going." He continued and she whimpered in pleasure and pain.

"Kelsey!" she annunciated enthusiastically.

"No. Keep going," he demonstrated rocking her back and forth, before delivering another. She took over that responsibility as he kept spanking her after each question.

"Who makes you cum?"

"You, Kelsey" she was about to burst. Was this really allowed? She was dry humping his leg like an animal for fucks sake.

"Then do it."

The final blow landed and stayed as he caressed her ass, feeling her muscles contract through her orgasm. She felt embarrassed, self conscious, penalized and somehow respected. She didn't know from where. Who was admiring her for having gone through this, for having the discretion to hold back on her safe words? Was it Kelsey or herself? She had too much pride to ask and she was too afraid that it would ruin it, that it might break some imaginary fourth wall. But Kelsey knew the answer, knew she burned with the question, and delighted in her discomfort. "You're welcome," he offered.