What's in a Name? Ch. 03

Story Info
I introduce Beth to piss play.
6.5k words
4.45
57.8k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shelves
Shelves
35 Followers

Notes:

1) Most locations are real. All characters and events are fictional.

2) 'Joan' and 'Beth' are the same person. When referring to events in the past, I will generally use her original name, Joan. Talking to her or about in the present, I will use Beth. Both names refer to the same individual, but will alter the nature of our relationship.

3) This is a re-submission of an earlier story. I've started writing the story from Beth's perspective and some scenes have changed as a result.

Warning: This story is filed under "Fetish" because involves pee-play and anal sex. Portions may be upsetting or distasteful to some readers. Like the rest of the series, it also involves Father/Daughter incest. If you have issues with any of the above, please stop reading now.

Chapter 3: Watersports

My daughter had always disliked her name, Joan, considering it boring. She was named for Cathy's favorite Aunt (Cathy and I divorced when our son was 20 and our daughter was almost 14). We had joint custody with Joan staying with me from Thursday evening to Monday morning. When Joan finished high school, she decided to start going by her middle name, Beth (for Elizabeth). When she changed her name, it changed her, and the nature of our relationship. Joan was my daughter. Beth became my lover over the weekend. Friday night, she had intentionally gotten us both tipsy (she joined me in drinking beer), and then seduced me.

We spent yesterday (Saturday) at a nude beach. I had ensured that we both were well hydrated, drinking lots of diet soda and water (and some beer) during the day. We finished having hard cider with our dinner. After some rough sex, we fell asleep in each others' arms as we had the previous night.

I was awakened a few hours later by my bladder. Beth woke up when I got out of bed and followed me into the bathroom. "We watched each other pee last night and I want a closer look. Then I have to go too - I hope you don't mind."

"Only if you don't mind if I stay and watch you. I saw you sitting on the toilet and knew what you were doing, but wasn't able to see much." This, like oral sex, is another fetish Cathy shared with me, but only reluctantly. I have always been interested in watersports (golden showers, whatever). Cathy would occasionally 'let me watch' but wasn't particularly interested in watching it herself. A thought occurred to me. "Wait here for just a second, I'll be right back." I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of large glasses.

Beth gave me a puzzled look when I got back. "What are those for?"

"You'll see" I replied. She was still sitting on the edge of the tub for a good view of the toilet. I stood facing the toilet, but I didn't bother raising the lid, let alone the seat. I peed into the glass, holding it slightly below the end of my dick so she had a clear view. She could see the splash of the stream through the glass. Beth was clearly mesmerized by the almost clear liquid flowing out of me, and equally puzzled by the cup.

She had an impish grin as I finished. "I was farther away last night, but it looked like your pee was clear then as well. You knew there was beer at some of the parties, didn't you?" I nodded. "When you didn't say anything about it last night, I figured you must have already known. Anyhow, at one of those parties, I was in line to use the bathroom and the guy behind me said that beer goes through so quick because it doesn't have to change color. I didn't question it then because I had never looked before flushing. He must have known it wasn't true."

I set the cup on the counter and returned her grin. "That joke has probably been around as long as beer has, and you are correct that it is incorrect. It's also true that guys generally know it isn't true." I paused for a second. "So why does it go through so fast?" This was something I had always done with both of my kids. I was a science geek, and did my best to ensure that they both were as well.

"It's because of the alcohol isn't it?" Beth answered.

"Yup. The liver detoxifies it, while the kidneys try to get rid of it. I generally gauge the amount of alcohol I've had by the color of my piss. If it isn't clear, I haven't really been drinking, or I'm seriously dehydrated. In the latter case, meaning I feel drunk, I'll switch to water or a caffeine-free soft drinks for a while. Caffeine is another diuretic. Wine and hard stuff can come out more quickly, with the same rules about color. Now it's your turn."

Beth started to stand, but I stopped her and grabbed the other cup. "Lift your shirt a bit and spread your legs." She scooted forward a bit to the edge of the tub and spread her leg as instructed. As she did so, I placed the cup between them. "You may want to check the color yourself." Beth and I were both staring at her pussy as the jet of clear pee passed between her legs into the glass. When she was done, I lifted it to the light to inspect the color. It had a trace more yellow than the glass I had filled, but was still mostly clear. After this inspection, I took a sip. The puzzled expression on her face was instantly replaced by shock. "The taste is about what I expected -- slightly sweet, but with other flavors as well. If it was served hot, I could mistake it for a sweetened herb tea." I handed her the cup of my piss and gestured, encouraging her to take a sip.

"You're serious" she said flatly, watching me as I took a larger sip of her piss. She raised the cup and sniffed it. She tipped it enough to moisten her lip with its contents then shot out her tongue for the barest taste. Finding that my description wasn't totally inaccurate, she finally took a tiny sip. "If I hadn't just seen it leaving your dick, I'd swear this WAS some weird herbal tea. The sweetness is definitely an asset." She acknowledged the tilt of my head with a nod of her own. "What I want to know is how YOU knew what piss would taste like?"

"Ah, the wonders of the Internet. There are sites dedicated to any fetish you can think of, and several that you, or even I, couldn't imagine. I've visited several sites dedicated to 'golden showers' AKA 'watersports.' I'll send you links to some of the better sites. There are several stories with characters drinking piss, and pictures of fluid flowing out of someone's pee-hole into a mouth -- some even have pictures of women peeing into their own mouth with varying degrees of success." Beth giggled at this, so she's probably seen similar pictures. "The sweetness is due to the artificial sweeteners in the soft-drinks we had yesterday afternoon. I discovered that bit on my own. It's amazing what lengths people will go to when having to drive long distances alone. I think the first time I tasted my own piss was somewhere between The Dalles and Hood River, during one of my many trips to the Tri-Cities. I would usually get a large diet cola -- for the caffeine as much as hydration - as I was leaving town. Once, I had to go and it was miles to the next rest stop. I realized I had a receptacle large enough to hold the contents of my bladder, so I pissed into the empty cup. Thinking of the stories I had read, I decided to taste it. I discovered that it actually tasted OK. It's not something I drink often, it became a regular part of those trips.

"Shit is a completely different issue. It's not sterile, and I've never tasted it on purpose. A significant portion of it is the E. Coli bacteria, made famous by outbreaks of infections due to undercooked meat about the time you were born. When I was about your age, there were several cases of hepatitis caused by shit leaking into Crater Lake."

She took another sip of my piss and closed her eyes as if to concentrate on the taste. I continued "Our piss is almost clear right now because it's mostly water. It's sweet because artificial sweeteners in the diet sodas from yesterday are sufficiently potent that you can taste them even in trace amounts. As I said when we peed in the river yesterday, urine is virtually sterile. The other flavors are trace amounts of uric acid and other waste products. In higher concentrations, they quickly become unpalatable. The concentration is low because of the alcohol in the hard cider. The liver does most of the work in detoxifying alcohol, but the kidneys help out by getting rid of it. Piss has a higher alcohol concentration than blood, but I'm not sure about how much higher. Sweat and breast milk probably have similar alcoholic qualities." I took another large swallow of her piss then poured the rest into the sink. I did this primarily to avoid having to get up again to pee. My body already tried to get rid of this fluid once, and will do so again when it can. Beth took a large enough drink to indicate that she had gotten over her initial disgust, then poured out the rest before we headed back to bed. On the way, she took off the shirt I had ordered her to wear earlier that evening. I grabbed several hand-towels and left them on the nightstand when I got to the bed.

For some reason, piss play always makes me especially horny for oral sex. I asked Beth to straddle me, giving me access to her womanhood. This time, I started between her clit and pussy, pressing the tip of my tongue directly onto her pee-hole. She gave a slight gasp, and then took the head of my penis into her mouth and did the same to me. It was my turn to moan with pleasure. I shifted my focus first to her vagina, then to her clit. As I started sucking it, she took me fully into her mouth. I could actually felt the air flowing around my balls as she took a breath before she swallowed the head of my cock. She pulled back a bit as she whimpered and moaned with her orgasm. She continued her ministrations alternating between swallowing me, and sucking while her tongue danced around my cock. I enjoyed it as long as I could hold off then came, shooting my semen down her throat. Both satisfied, she turned her back to me so we could spoon as we fell back asleep -- my cock resting in her crack and my hands cupping her breasts. I fell asleep marveling about how someone as muscled and tough as her could still feel so soft in my arms.

It was now Sunday morning. The previous morning I was thinking about how she and I used the family changing rooms when I took her swimming. This morning, I mentioned it again. "I know you remember changing with me when we went swimming. Do you remember when Mom was there with us?"

"Barely."

"When you were three or four, Mom surprised me by telling you that it was OK to pee in the shower. This is something that guys tend to wonder about. Do women pee in the shower? Mom's comment was the only time I had heard any female mention it. I don't know how common it is, but I expect that most guys do. If I'm showering where other guys can see me, I'll face the spray so it isn't obvious, and I expect that other guys do the same. If nothing else, it saves the water used to flush the toilet."

"That makes sense. I remember what you said yesterday about not looking at other guy's 'junk'." She looked thoughtful for a few seconds and continued, "I almost always pee before getting into the shower but sometimes, especially after a game, I'll have to go again before I'm done. When that happens I just go, but I always wash myself afterwards, even if I've already washed there. After last night, it seems superfluous, but I'll probably still wash myself after peeing."

As with the previous morning, I got out of bed to make coffee and brought 2 mugs back to the room. When I arrived Beth was heading for the bathroom. I followed her and set her coffee on the counter before leaning against it, facing the toilet. She gave me an exaggerated eye-roll as she sat down on it. "You really like to watch me pee, don't you?"

"Guilty as charged, but you seem to like watching me as well" I countered.

"OK, so we're both busted." She parted her legs as she went. Although her pee-hole was almost invisible most of the time, it was obvious when her piss was flowing. When she had finished wiping, I handed her coffee to her and turned on the shower. Although I had to go too, I only used the toilet before showering if I had to take a dump. Beth commented "I noticed that you skipped the sweatpants this morning." After our first night together, I put on the sweatpants I had worn around the house when Joan was there. I no longer had anything to hide with Beth.

Beth finished her coffee before joining me as I stepped into the shower. She 'washed' my manhood, first with her mouth, then with soap and water. She grabbed the hand-held shower-head to rinse me off, but before she could rinse me, I let loose. She gasped as my piss shot onto the floor of the tub, and then squealed as I directed it at her. I suppressed a chuckle watching my piss bubbling in her bellybutton. When my bladder was empty, she rinsed herself first then carefully ensured that all soap was removed from my equipment. I grabbed her soap to wash her, starting with her b-cups. I returned her favor by carefully massaging her with the soap. I carefully washed the area I had sprayed earlier, paying particular attention to her naval.

As I continued downward, she spread her legs slightly. When I reached her bikini trim, she turned the tables on me, adding her stream to the water from the shower. Without hesitation, I cupped my hand a couple inches below her slit to catch her pee, watching it splash into my hand. It had considerably more color than our late night session of pee-play, and I opted not to taste it. It would have been somewhat bitter, and most of the sweetness would be absent. When she was done, I rinsed my hand, added more soap, and carefully washed her pussy, sliding a finger into her fold from anus to clit. I moved my hand back, and slipped half my middle finger into her ass eliciting a small, startled "ouch" followed almost immediately with an almost questioning "ooh." I then plunged my thumb into her pussy eliciting more definite sounds of pleasure. Holding the shower-head with one hand, I spread her lips with the other to ensure that all the soap was removed. We then finished washing each other. Beth was happy to have HER shampoo and conditioner on hand.

After drying off, I headed into the kitchen without bothering to get dressed. Beth followed my lead and we went through our morning routine. There seemed to be more incidental touching and bumping into each other than usual, but it's possible that I was simply more aware of it. I made a mental note to investigate the matter further in the future.

We chatted about nothing while we ate, and I handed Beth the comics. When we were done, Beth headed for the master bath, I was a few seconds behind her (giving her time to close the door as she had yesterday before we left for the beach). This time, neither of us had surprises. I watched her go, then she watched me. After I had started, Beth observed "Your pee isn't clear like it was last night, but isn't as yellow as it was earlier this morning. Is the caffeine already working?"

"You got it." I shook off the last drops of piss, and closed the lid as I flushed. I walked into the bedroom and headed for my dresser.

I thought we were going to get dressed, but Beth apparently had other plans. After I had walked past the bed, she climbed onto it and crawled to the middle. "I don't think this position had a fair trial last night. Are you up for trying it again?"

I turned around and the view was the same as last night, minus the t-shirt. One glance at her pussy peeking out from between her legs, just below her magnificent ass, and I was rock hard. I honestly reported "I wasn't, but I am now." I raised my eyes to see her grinning mischievously over her shoulder. Her gaze alternated between my face and my erection.

I climbed onto the bed, crawled up behind her, and slid into her, still marveling at how her pussy hugged me. I hugged her in return, fondling her breasts as I did so. I couldn't move as much as I wanted to while holding them, so I shifted my hands to her hips and started pumping. I couldn't see her face until she tilted her head back. The reflection in the window showed the face of someone savoring an experience. Her eyes were closed and her mouth slightly open, then the image was lost as her breath fogged the glass. The expression on my face soon matched hers as I concentrated on the what I was feeling and what I was doing. Beth's warmth around my member and under my hands -- the coolness when I pulled out of her. The scent of her arousal. The pulsing of her sex as she came was accompanied by her whimpering moan. Again, her pussy stroked me to my orgasm. In spite of cumming as often as I had since the night before last, I was still able to fill her with my cream. As I fell to the bed to lie face up beside her, she turned around as she climbed on top of me and took me into her mouth. Her dripping pussy was again directly above me, and I used my tongue to clean our combined juices from it.

Sunday was generally set aside for shopping and other activities involved in preparing for the week. We first visited a department store for her to get better sandals and a couple outfits that could be more easily removed for future visits to the nude (excuse me, 'clothing optional') beach. The next stop was an addition to our usual Sunday shopping trip -- an "Adult" boutique. As I directed her into the parking lot, Beth started to protest "I'm not going in there." I assured her that about half of their customers were women, and those women were responsible for a majority of their profits.

Beth, as I expected, made the translation from economics to social sciences and concluded that her visit wouldn't attract undue notice. The fact that we always used my car for our Sunday shopping may have contributed to her agreement. Although I didn't mention it to her, it also didn't hurt that I knew the owner, and could trust Alice with (almost) anything. Beth and I entered the store and Alice greeted me with her usual enthusiasm. Her enthusiasm dimmed a bit when she saw my companion. Her look held the implied the accusation of 'robbing the cradle.' I explained that my daughter had graduated from high school a few weeks ago, and lost her virginity over the weekend. The purpose of our visit was that she wouldn't be able to see her boyfriend for a few days. "I've convinced her that it would be a good idea to get something to reduce her frustration."

Alice's seemed relieved, but also a bit puzzled. If she found it odd that a father would assist in the purchase of a sex toy for his daughter, she didn't mention it. Instead, she winked at Beth and gestured to me, "I always knew that Jim was a smart man. I have several options for you. Are you comfortable talking about this in front of your father?" I've startled Beth more than a few times, but I think this is the first time I've seen her blush. I've never seen Joan more red than Beth was at that moment. Beth glanced back at me, shrugged a shoulder and nodded her head. Alice led Beth to an assortment of dildos and vibrators explaining the difference and advantages of both. "Dildos can be any shape or size, don't have batteries, and most are dishwasher safe. Vibrators do just what their name implies, but have different styles of movement..."

I missed most of the discussion because, in spite of Beth's assurance that she was comfortable discussing sex toys in front of me, Alice's glances at me made it clear that she was not. Since I wanted Beth to get the best service possible, I meandered over to the magazines and DVD's at the other end of the store. Occasionally I would glance up to to see Alice pointing out the different toys. I chuckled at one point when Alice gestured at something that would have been appropriate for a horse, and Beth shuddered and shook her head. It was difficult to avoid laughing out loud when Beth crossed her legs. I headed back when Alice and Beth left the display. I couldn't see what they had selected from where I was; Alice kept it out of sight as I rejoined them at the counter. I reached for my wallet, but Beth stayed my hand saying "Remember, I have a job and a scholarship. You don't have to pay for everything."

Shelves
Shelves
35 Followers
12