What's That Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reappeared in the same room he had been in with his parents. When walked back into the room with Laura and the Zera family, he told them that he had taken his parents back to their home and he had erased all of their knowledge about their kidnapping.

"I just think it is best to leave them out of all of this. Them not knowing is better than what the truth really is! Maybe one day I can tell them, but right now, this is for the best." Jeff said to everyone.

Piroska agreed with Jeff, saying, "Master, as you wish! What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"I will take Adam to his bank tomorrow and have him sign over everything to your Family. I will give you a list that has everyone that the Basa family stole from, so that you can make sure that all of them get back their lands as well as give them some money to accommodate them for their losses. Your family will get the estate and what money is left over, as well. I know that won't pay you back for everything the Basa's did to your family, but it will have to do!" Jeff said to Piroska.

Piroska asked, "What about yourself Master, won't you keep anything to pay you back for what they did to your family?"

"I have the ring, I won't need anything at all, I am only happy that your family will be made whole again!" Jeff exclaimed to Piroska.

Piroska was sad, her family was not whole, the Basa's had killed the sorcerers that had led her family for centuries, she wanted Jeff to give them a son so that one day, her relatives might sleep with him, bearing a sorcerer to replace them.

"Master, we will never be whole until we have an offspring of yours. We need a male offspring from you; otherwise, we will never be whole again. Won't you please sleep with the women of my family, making sure that we have a male offspring to make as many sorcerers as possible?"

Jeff was at a loss, he had already told Madame Zera that he couldn't sleep with her. He thought she would have told Piroska this already. He didn't want to betray Laura; he couldn't do it with losing himself to the ring. He sat there thinking for a moment, when the answer hit him.

He could use the power of the ring to impregnate all of the Zera women without having to sleep with them. He was beaming when he looked at Laura with a smile on his face, before he told them his decision.

"Piroska, I won't sleep with them, but I will impregnate all of them. I am sorry it took me so long to think of this, but the ring is still so knew to me, I don't fully understand everything I am capable of. I will make them all have a baby that will grow up to be a sorcerer; will this be enough to make your family whole again?"

Piroska was smiling when she said, "Yes, Master, that will be so wonderful! You have done so much for us and we will raise your children to be fine sorcerers, making sure they know you are the wearer of the ring! Would you and Laura like to live with our family, so that your children will know you, your family is ours, please say you will stay with us, at least for a while?"

"We can stay for a while if that is alright with Laura, I would like to have your guidance as well with the ring. There is so much more that I can do with it, will you help me?" Jeff said to her.

Laura was happy to stay with them as her Master wished. She was thrilled that he could impregnate the women without having to sleep with all of them. She had decided that whatever her Master said he wanted to do would have been alright with her, but she was happy he could do it without it. She was after all, his slave, he could do anything he wished for without her consent, here he was keeping a promise to her, yet giving the Zera family what they asked for. She couldn't be happier!

That night, Jeff and Laura made love until four in the morning. Jeff took her from behind, elevating her off the ground, driving his erection into her over and over, hitting her G spot so hard each time his dick drove into her, he would make her orgasm.

He had even wished that he had two dicks, fucking her in both orifices at the same time as he had done before with the purple dildo. Only this time, it was two hot dicks, both of them his, forcing her to come hard, screaming in passion. She came so many times that she passed out, still elevated in the air with him driving into her. He brought her back, and fucked her until she had another twenty orgasms. When she came the final time, he roared out his orgasm, filling her pussy and ass with his hot cum, had she not already have been pregnant, she surely would have after tonight!

They fell asleep in each other's arms, not realizing that every pussy in the house was dripping wet from listening to the hot sex going on in their room. All of them wishing it was them in Jeff's bed, getting their pussy filled with his hot cum. They all fell asleep that night, dreaming of sleeping with their Master, having him give them a baby, to one day bare them a sorcerer, bringing their family back to the strength that it once had! Even Piroska's pussy was sopping wet from hearing her Master fuck his Slave, Laura. She might be older, but she still craved the hard fucking that she knew Jeff was giving Laura. If only it was her pussy that Jeff was driving his hard dick into, she would teach him a thing or two about hard passionate sex!

Madame Zera, whose real name was Katalin, was lying in bed, furiously fingering her pussy, thinking of the kiss she had given her Master earlier that night. She had felt his hard erection pressing against her when she jumped into his arms. She knew that Laura didn't want to share her Master with anyone, but she secretly hoped that Laura would change her mind. With the power of the ring, she knew Jeff could fuck her senseless, giving her a baby or not. She wanted her Master to fuck her, giving her the orgasms that she could hear Laura having. She felt she was almost there, talking Laura into sharing her Master with her. She knew that Jeff was a powerful lover, even without the power of the ring. She had to become his sexual slave as well. She didn't know how it was going to happen, but she felt it would, sooner or later!

The next morning, Jeff slept in until 8 a.m. He was exhausted after all of the excitement the day before. He still hadn't checked in on the men that were being held from the warehouse. He knew that one of them was Adam's nephew. He would have to be dealt with first, if he was to remain alive.

Jeff read his mind before he worked out his plan. The young man really was just a pawn in Margit's plan to have a relative wear the ring. Jeff knew just how ridiculous that plan would have been. No one could tell the wearer of the ring what to do if he didn't want to listen to them. This guy was a decent man that did his best to live without any of the fortune that Adam had. He could have his memory simply removed and be happy not knowing anything about the ring.

Jeff touched the young man's temple, removing any memory of what had happened at the warehouse or the ring and sent him on his way to enjoy life, once again with no knowledge of Adam, never to be heard of again.

The bodyguards were simply released by telling them that they were no longer employed by the Basa family, after double checking that none of them knew anything about the ring. Jeff was glad to not have to do anything else to them. He really didn't like killing anyone and had grown quickly tired of it.

Jeff needed to get back to the Basa estate. He not only had that bodyguard to deal with, but he needed to take care of what he told the couple he would be doing for them.

He called a real estate agent that he knew of back home, asking her about modest houses in good neighborhoods. He chose what he thought was the best one, and told her that he wanted the house. He simply wished that he had enough money in his account and told the agent that he would ask his bank to send her a check for the house, for 15% less than the asking price. She gladly accepted the offer.

Jeff called his bank and requested them to send the real estate agent a check for the required amount. He called her back and asked the agent to have the house furnished for an older couple, he send her the payment once she had it taken care of for him. He asked her to be available to open the house once the new owners came over to move in.

With that taken care of, Jeff appeared outside the front door of the Basa Estate. He rang the doorbell, to be greeted by the Basa relative. He was asked in by the man, and followed him to the kitchen.

"I have great news; I took the liberty of buying and furnishing a house for you. If you don't like it, we will find you something else, whether it a house or the furnishings!" Jeff said. "All you have to do is call this number, and she will meet you at the front door with the keys to your new home. Also, here is two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, to start you off with the new business, or you can simply retire on it. That's up to you!"

Jeff handed them a brief case with the money it. He advised them that they should spend it wisely, because there wouldn't be any more money coming after today. With that said, he handed them two first class plane tickets back home. He wished them luck and wiped their minds clear of the ring. He didn't want to take any chances of these people ever changing their minds, wanting the ring back.

He read the man's mind that had been watching them, making sure to leave no stone unturned. Once he was satisfied that the man had no knowledge of the ring, he told the man he was no longer needed after wiping his mind of anything to do with the kidnapping or the Basa's and released him. Jeff took the key for the estate so that the Zera's could have them, once he had Adam sign over the deed to the house.

Jeff took Adam to the bank using his powers. He had Adam request the banker transfer any and all holdings to the Zera family, including all of the deeds that his family had in the safe deposit box. It was thousands of them in the box. He was going to make a lot of people happy when they got them back.

Once they were finished at the bank, Jeff touched Adam's temple, removing any and all knowledge that he had of the ring, his wife, or any of the Zera's as well as Jeff. He didn't want Adam to ever be able to attack any of them. Just to make sure, Jeff changed Adam's personality to one of a passive person. He gave Adam the ability to walk away from anyone that wanted him to do anything wrong.

Jeff felt safe to release Adam. He gave Adam the ability to work mundane jobs and the keys to an old cottage of the Zera's. This way he could always afford to live there, and the Basa's could always keep an eye on him. Jeff also made him celibate so that no woman could ever put him in a submissive state, ever again.

Jeff felt it was safe to release Adam once he forced him to remember that Jeff could come back and kill him anytime he deserved it. With that done, Jeff saw the last of Adam that he would ever see again!

With all of this taken care of, Jeff returned to the Zera's house. They had prepared a terrific meal of Goulash, and asked Jeff to relay to them what all had taken place that day. After Jeff was finished telling them his entire story, he asked if they could move into the estate tomorrow.

That night after dinner, they were all talking and drinking wine. Jeff asked Laura if she would like to walk the grounds around the house.

"Master, I am so wore out from last night and the traveling, would you mind if I lay down for a while?" Laura pleaded with Jeff.

Jeff smiled at Laura, saying, "Angel, that will be fine. I am going to walk a little, and then, I will come to our room to check on you in an hour or so!"

"Sounds good to me Master, I will be ready for whatever you decide that you want me to do. You do know that you are free to do whatever it is that you choose to do, don't you Master? Whatever you choose?" Laura asked Jeff

Jeff couldn't believe what he had just heard from Laura. She was telling him that whatever he chose to do was his decision to make; she couldn't hold it against him, because he was the Master. He had some thinking to do on his walk! He just hoped that nothing jump out at him, making him make a choice right now.

Too be continued!

12