What's the Trouble, Officer?

Story Info
She gets off easy... this time.
3.1k words
3.41
17.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's close to nightfall, but the sun still carries enough weight in this town to make the sweat roll down your back. As I watch you walk to your car, I admire how the sun accentuates your skin, and somehow makes you more beautiful. As you open your trunk and unload your shopping bags, I step forward.

"Excuse me, miss. I have to ask you a few questions."

The sight of me catches you off guard. I'm wearing a police officer's uniform, right down to the shined shoes and aviator styled sunglasses. I'm particularly glad for the glasses, for it lets me carry the illusion of the fantasy further, while still getting to admire the way your curves fill out that short leather skirt and halter top, and how your heels accentuate your legs.

"What's the trouble, officer?" you ask me innocently, but I can see the excitement sparkling in your dark eyes.

"There'll be no trouble, so long as you cooperate. Come over here."

You step onto the curb, and walk over in your tall heels like you were born in them. I lead you a short distance into an alleyway. We are in a very low populated area of town, but also in a place safe enough where no one will find us. I know; I planned it this way.

I stop, and you stop behind me.

"Lean up against the wall, miss. I've got to search you."

"Search me? Search me for what, exactly? I'm a good girl, officer."

"Contraband, and let me the judge of that," I answer tersely, gently pushing your lower back down a bit so your butt reaches just a little higher. You submit to my orders without question, with complete trust. I can already feel my arousal stirring in my pants -- some parts of me are less patient than others to carry on. But carry on I will.

I run my hands up and down your arms, squeezing them gently as I explore further down. They run down the front of your chest, where I fondle and squeeze your breasts gently, but I only linger there long enough to earn a small sigh from your lips. They continue down your sides, your hips, all the way up and down your legs, where I make you giggle a bit from my unintentional tickling, and then back up to your rear. I squeeze your cheeks with more fervor than I've shown so far, and you gasp as I make my move.

I peel up your skirt high enough so that your beautiful ass is completely exposed to my gaze, along with your delectable pussy peeking at me from just underneath it. Without another word, I kneel down behind you, and move my head underneath you to lick your outer lips in just the way I know you love to be teased, to be welcomed before you are taken. My tongue laps out, the tip just barely grazing your clit with every slurp that you hear as I devour your already wet pussy as if it is the only thing my hungry mouth desires in the world. I feel your legs buckle ever so slightly, but I gently push back up at you, insistent that you hold your position. You obey, but you cannot see my smile from where it's hidden between your legs behind you.

My tongue probes deeper, taking every drop of moisture your wet core offers me. My mouth covers your entire entrance, making sure none of it goes to waste. None of it should -- it belongs to me, just as the increasingly large bulge in my pants belongs to you. When I'm certain you want to be explored just a little more, I slide my index finger into my mouth, and then my middle. Together, they slide inside you with little resistance, other than your already busy inner muscles. I spear you as deeply as they can go -- deep enough to take you further than I already have, but not down to your most private depths -- that is reserved for what is all too eager to spring forth, but shall have to wait a little longer. I twist them, speed up, and slow down, and occasionally tease your clit with my thumb ever so briefly, just enough to earn a spasm that streaks through your body.

You begin to moan louder, and have more trouble staying in the position I've placed you in. You're torn between wanting to keep playing the role you've been given, and losing yourself in the attention I'm giving you.

I make the decision easy for you. You moan with disappointment as you feel my fingers leaving you empty inside, but gasp with surprise and pleasure as I pry open your ass cheeks to say hello to my next prize -- your gorgeous, tight asshole. It winks at me, tightening up on reflex as my wet tongue touches it. But with a sigh, you relax, knowing and trusting that I am only going to make you feel as good as you possibly can. As soon as I see the tell-tale sign that you are ready, I dive face first into your ass. I spear it with your tongue, prying as deep inside you as the length of my tongue will let me go, tasting you with a lusty fervor that makes you moan louder than you have before. I feel you begin to lean lower still, and push back against me. I grin behind you, and slap your right cheek playfully.

It is now when I choose my moment -- the moment to bring any control you have crashing down in a storm of spasms deep inside you. My index finger comes up once again, and slowly I ease it inside your tightest hole, gripping me like it will never let go. Slowly at first, I begin a steady tempo, pushing in to my second knuckle, and then pulling out to the tip, and repeating again. You begin to breath faster, and gasp my name as if it's a reflex.

Then, I finish you off. I bring my other hand forward, and begin to alternate between strumming your clit, and teasing the small point of skin that separates the sweet pussy I worship from the ass I adore. You can hold back no longer, and with a cry you only barely muffle by biting your lip, cumming so hard you almost fall back on top of me, if I were not already prepared to catch you.

With short breaths, you look up at me with a smile that's both delirious and excited. You can see in my face that I'm far from being through with you -- you're going to deal with more than that if you want to stay out of jail tonight!

I let you lean back against the wall, and my hands move to my zipper. Without another word, I bring it all the way down, and fish into my boxers to bring forth the part of me that's been patiently waiting like a backup car, rearing for some action -- my cock, hard and ready as it's ever been.

You stare at the curved, fat purple head, already gleaming with pre-cum in the lowering sun. I don't stop there -- I also bring out my balls, heavy and full to express my excitement for you in time. But to your surprise, that's all I do. I almost look comical with my dick and balls hanging out of my form fitting dress blues -- if you weren't deliriously aroused already, and eager to begin the next step of our sexual adventure.

I step forward, and bring the eager head to your lips. Without any conversation, other than the excitement flashing through both of our eyes, you hungrily seize the head with your lips, sucking on it with enthusiasm I've kindled deep inside you. You feel my hands come to rest on either side of your head, and begin to thrust gently into your mouth, guiding you back and forth on my cock. I push just far enough to make you gag slightly, but not enough to make you want me to pull back. You feel my freshly shaven balls slap against your chin with the more enthusiastic thrusts, and this only drives you deeper into your horny haze. You force me to moan as you gradually wrest some of my control away from me, pushing away my hands and bringing up yours to wrap them around my cock as you tease more and more of my liquid from me. We've both always admired the way your darker fingers look wrapped around my pale pink cock, and so I allow myself to break character, if only a little, and let you drive for a bit.

You feel me grow even more in your mouth.. the head swelling, the thick vein under the shaft pulsing. Looking up, you see my eyes closed, my head leaning back as you take me to places that trivial matters like self control could never hope to overcome. Bringing one hand down to my balls, you start to massage them, squeeze them, as if to urge them to give you what your mouth's ministrations have earned. A ragged groan escapes my lips, and it only encourages you to take me all the way down the road you've already been once today. I couldn't stop you now... not even if I wanted to. My breath hisses through my nose, and you force me into ecstasy with all the skill that you've done so the hundreds of times before.

My cock explodes, shooting my sperm into your mouth with so much speed and pressure that my knees buckle, and you have to pull away a bit to keep from choking on me and the reward I've given you. You never let up with your tongue on my head, and your hand milking my balls; no, only when I've begun to soften a bit, and you keep teasing me so much I remember myself and lift you back up to your feet, do you relent from my sated flesh.

Once we're staring at each other once again, and I've zipped up my pants, do we really remember ourselves. Suddenly, you feel the snap and click of handcuffs on your wrists.

"Miss, I've got to take you in for further questioning. I need to deepen this investigation."

Your lip curls into a small smirk as I turn you around with a hint of roughness, walking you back to your car and helping you into the passenger's seat. Taking your keys, I walk over to the driver's side, jump in, and crank up the engine to take us away. We say nothing to each other as I drive us away, maintaining our illusion, but I grant you the prisoner's privilege of turning on your ipod to a preset list of songs you'd chosen out just for this occasion. You glance at my lap, and notice that already a lump lingers there. My mouth betrays nothing, but it doesn't need to to tell you exactly what you already knew: your body was nowhere near being safe from my desire, and this only excited your own.

We arrive home in short order, glad that no cops decided to check and see if I was a real one or not. I get out of the car, and walk over to help you out of your seat, your hands nearly useless in the cuffs. I wrap my arm around your waist, and lead you inside the door. Once we're inside, and the door is closed and locked, I immediately pin you to the wall, exploring your mouth with my tongue, our lusty tongues dueling with no end in sight. When I finally manage to pull away, my face hardens again, and I lead you back to the bedroom.

Once inside, I make you get on the bed, posing on your knees and elbows. I push the leather skirt up to your waist, and move in to make sure that you are still ready for me. To my pleasure, I notice that your outer lips are still literally dripping with your sweet essence, more than ready to welcome something more than my fingers. Facing away from me, you have no idea what is going on... until you hear the telltale noise of me taking off my belt, and then my zipper sliding down. Eagerly waiting for the next part, this time you don't have to wait long. Almost immediately you feel the silken smooth head of my cock part your pussy, the hard throbbing muscle plowing its way into your eager velvet flesh. I no longer have any patience -- all I want is you, as long and as hard as we both can stand.

I lean over you for leverage, my large hands wrapped around your waist as I immediately go for a pace so hard and fast you can barely keep breathing in a controlled manner. But you thrust back as eagerly as I come forward, moaning every time my cockhead brushes up against your womb. My balls slap against your clit, and you no longer have any reason to quiet yourself. You let out a loud gasp, and short breathes urging me on, telling me that you love it, you love me, that you want it any way I can give it to you.

With a smile, I push you down so that you lay with your belly flat against the bed, your arms stretched in front of you. I straddle you from behind, thrusting even harder and faster. You almost scream as one of my hands takes the chance to tease your tiny asshole as your ass ripples with every thrust. You know my admiring look I'm wearing -- you've insisted on seeing it in the large mirror we use from time to time. With every thrust, you feel my cock further exploring your most intimate of places, treating it as its home. Then I slow down, thrusting once with every couple of ticks on the clock. You begin to grow frustrated, and start thrusting back harder.

I lean forward, and snap the trick cuffs free from your wrists with a simple flick. Then I roll over beside you, and nod at you with a smile, my hard, pussy juice stained cock still twitching in rhythm with my rapid pulse. You need no further invitation. You pounce on me with the eagerness of a woman who has known no man's caress, rather than one who receives it every day.

You bounce up and down on my cock in the most wonderful of ways, and I reach up to pull the halter top down over your gorgeous breasts, and down your ribs. My big hands cover them both, and I give them the attention they are long overdue. I squeeze them, play with them, let them jiggle free, tease your nipples with the soft skin of my palms. I even squeeze them together and lean forward to flick them both with my tongue before you push me back down. Now that I've submitted to you, you have no intention of giving it back.

We bounce, we push... we grind together, hands and fingers interlaced with each other as you move my cock in your pussy like it's a joystick. And every so often... you simply stop, letting my cock just rest inside your deepest depths as you lean down for a kiss. You feel me grow ever so longer, and harder with each proceeding slap of our skin against each other.

Once my hands are free again, I begin to tease your clit again from where it peeks at me with every movement of your hips. You moan, and get that feral cat-in-heat look in your eye. Not this time, you tell me without a word. This time, I'm taking you with me.

I match your gaze, and with strength I rarely show you, I shift our weight forward, and push so that you're suddenly on your back, and your gushing pussy is suddenly mine to take again. You yelp with surprise at first, but are quickly subdued with the force of my lust. You can feel me growing harder, faster... you know I am close. You want us to cum together. I want the same thing. I want to feel us share our fluids with each other, with no other thought than our love for each other.

You wrap your legs around my back, and begin to whisper in my ear that you want what I want... you know how I want this to end, and you want the same thing.

Come inside me, Josh... fill me up with your cum. I want you to, so bad.

"Ahhhhhh!" I grunt, and you feel my cock twitch deep inside you. I'm not wearing a condom, of course... neither of us wanted to stop for anything, and we both prefer flesh on flesh.

I lead you up the ladder towards ecstasy, and you make sure I'm there with you as you finally let go with that sweet cry of release that I know so well. Finally, my cock gives up its load at the same time. I start shooting rope after rope of white hot cum, deep into your core, where your spasming womb drinks it greedily as it gushes out its own juice all over my shaft. I keep coming so hard I begin to feel like I'll never stop, spasm after spasm after spasm... opening my eyes, I see you smiling with that beautiful sparkle in your eye.

We remain there as one for a while afterward, me not wanting to leave your warm embrace, you not wanting the hint of my weight on your body to go away. Finally, when we part, I take the chance to peel the rest of your clothes off your body, and unbutton my own shirt. I place them in a heap nearby, calming your sudden urge to put them away. They can wait. For now, I only want the world to be us, and us alone.

Finally, with the rest of our costumes shed, we break character completely.

""I need to deepen this investigation?" Really? What?" you ask with a small laugh. I smile, and shrug.

"I'm not sure what real cops say. It worked well enough to get us going from there, I'd say."

"Whatever. Next time, I'm in charge."

We move in for a kiss, taking our time, this one tender instead of urgent. No more rush is needed... we both know we're far from done, but now is the time to relax a little.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And then we drift off to sleep, uncaring of anything else but the mate we hold in each other's arms.