What's Wrong With Me?

Story Info
"Hurry up, honey. Hurry up!" She told him.
2.2k words
4.17
74.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Rick got up from his computer and answered the door. He was wondering who could possibly be coming by, it was barely 7:30 in the morning.

He was surprised to find it was Jill, she and her husband Tom lived right across the street.

Rick had seen both of them hundreds of times, even chatted with them but he really didn't know them very well.

Tom was a big guy, a bit soft looking, although his job working construction should mean he really wasn't soft at all. The chubby round face, lopsided smile and big bushy set of whiskers added to the look.

Jill on the other hand was sort of pretty in a way, although she went out of her way to hide her figure.

Rick had never seen her in anything but jeans or slacks, and a fairly heavy top. She was slender, and it was obvious that she was not exactly well endowed up top.

Just a housewife, although to Rick they did seem to be an odd couple. Tom was always smiling, a bit boisterous, Jill was quiet and reserved, she seldom met anyone's eyes.

Rick had inherited the house he now lived in, it was a simple bungalow. He did like the place, having lived their with his Mom from the time he was 10 until he left home at 20. Now about to turn 30, the place was his, with no rent to pay and the utilities conservative, he could focus on his online sales business which really was doing quite well.

Another few months and he would have enough saved up to maybe buy one of those new Camaros, his old Chevy van he would keep for hauling products home to peddle on the auction sites.

Life was good, he didn't have a girlfriend though.

He had managed to make do with a few rare pickups, being in shape and on the cute side, he did find it fairly easy to attract a companion.

+++

This morning he was up at 6 AM like always, and was just finishing his orders for the day when Jill showed up.

"Good morning!" He told her brightly. It was clear she wanted something but Rick had no idea at all what it could be.

"I...? I hope I am not disturbing you, I just wanted to talk." Jill said hesitantly.

"Uhh.. sure, I guess. Come on in." He held the door for her as she stepped by.

"Nice place." She stopped and looked around.

"Thanks, want some Coffee?" He asked. Rick was proud of his home, sure, it was simple but it was also neat as a pin, everything in his life was that way.

Even his old blue van outside got washed and then waxed regular as clockwork, it might be old but it did gleam.

"So? What's going on?" Rick asked her as he handed her a cup.

"It's Tom. He is cheating on me, I caught him. He just yelled at me, told me I wasn't.. very good, so it was my own fault."

"Good? What do you.. OH!" It hit Rick, she had to be talking about... sex.

"I just don't know what to do. What in the world is wrong with me?" She appeared to be holding back tears.

"There isn't anything wrong with you, Jill. You are attractive and....?" His voice trailed off.

Jill looked up at him.

"You think I am attractive?" She asked.

"Well, yes. I mean, you do dress.. uhh conservatively, so it's hard to tell, but you seem to be in shape."

"Tom always wants me to wear dresses, and tops that are.. you know." She suddenly blushed.

"I see. Well, men like the idea of their own mate looking good, I guess." Rick really did not quite know what to say.

"I don't get it, I let him.. have.. I mean, any time he wants to, but it isn't enough and now he has been seeing that girl down at Charlie's bar, the blond one."

Rick knew exactly which one she meant, it had to be Caroline. Blonde, always in tops that barely did the job, shorts SO short the lower portions of her butt hung out.

She was fun to watch but she wasn't Rick's type, he much preferred the nice sleek and slender females.

"Sort of like Jill?" popped right into his head, except she was so shy acting and conservative he really had paid no attention to her.

"I can't imagine, I mean, with a woman like you at home...?" Rick was trying to make her feel better.

"Do you really think so?" She seemed to brighten up.

"Well, yes I do. In fact, if you weren't married...?"

"Tom told me.. to go out and find someone, maybe that would get me past my being so.. bashful."

"You are kidding me."

"No, I'm not."

"But I don't know anybody, and I just couldn't. Not with a stranger." She suddenly smiled.

"You were the only one I could think of." She told him.

"Me?"

"Yes. You are always so nice, and I know you aren't.. gay or anything because I have seen you bring women home."

"I guess I am not quite getting it."

"I wanted to ask you if you would make love with me. Tom said it would be good for me since I have never.. I mean, Tom is the only one."

Rick just stared at her.

"If you don't want to, I will understand." She looked down, suddenly bashful acting again.

"I think I would love the idea!" He told her.

"Really? Oh, God. I thought you would say no."

Jill stood up and looked around.

"Do you want to do it in here, or should we go to the bedroom?" She asked.

Rick managed barely to stifle a laugh, this conversation was weird, he just could not imagine what was happening.

"Tom isn't going to find out and come over here to try and beat me up, is he?"

"No. I already told him that if I was going to do this, it would be you." She smiled.

"You are kidding me."

"No, I'm not. He went out and did it with that bimbo so I get to myself. Besides, he told me it would be good for me, he said I was a.. a.. stick in the mud!" Jill's chin came up defiantly.

"But you haven't.. I mean? Tom is the only one?"

"Yes. But he told me I could only do it once." She watched as Rick got up. He reached out to take her hand, she took it and he led her into the bedroom.

Letting go, Rick walked over and sat on the edge of his bed.

"Go ahead, undress for me." He grinned at her.

"What? You mean, just take off my clothes, just like that?"

"Yep. I want to look at you."

"But it's so bright in here." He watched as her tongue flicked out and drifted across her upper lip.

Jill was showing some of the signs of being mildly submissive, so he took a chance, just telling her to do it.

"Yep." Rick leaned back, supporting himself with his hands.

Her hands came up, began to trip the buttons on her blouse. Jill's face reddened, but she slid the blouse back off of her shoulders, then just stood there.

"The bra, too." Rick said.

"I.. OK." She reached back and tripped the clasp, held it for a moment to herself, then dropped in on the floor.

Her breasts were about an "A" cup, not much there, but her nipples were wonderful. The both were puffy, Walnut shaped. Her chest appeared flushed as she stood there letting him inspect her.

"My boobies are tiny." She mumbled.

"They are absolutely perfect!" Rick leaned forward, reached out and took her hand. One gentle tug and she was in his arms, his mouth same down to suckle one of her nipples.

"OH!" She tipped her head back when he did that, he let his lips barely slide sideways on the very tip.

"Oh!" She cried out, louder this time.

"Undress me." He told her. Jill's hands went directly to his belt, then she had the zipper down. She stood up to tug down his jeans.

Again her tongue came out and drifted over her lower lip as she stared at his crotch. The front of his briefs made it quite clear he was already fully erect.

Rick leaned forward, grasped her slender hips. Using his fingers in the waistband, he slipped them down and off. She had on a pair of ordinary white cotton panties, of course she did. He reached up and slid those down, too, exposing a huge mass of dark pubic hair. There was so much hair it extended almost all the way to her navel.

That by itself was different, the few recent conquests he had managed were all shaved or waxed, with just a couple of them keeping a tiny landing strip.

He leaned forward and buried his face in her.

"Don't!" She cried out.

"Why not?" He asked.

"That is dirty."

"No, it's not." He turned her and pressed her back onto the bed, reached down and pushed one knee over. She started to reach down with one hand to cover herself but he stopped that.

Then his tongue touched her rubbery lips.

"OH. Oh my GOD!" Jill's head rolled back her eyes squeezed shut tightly. Rick felt her vagina convulse, realized she had reached an orgasm in what was perhaps 10 seconds. Reaching down, he slid one finger up inside, stroking upwards towards her navel as he licked and nuzzled her.

Her hips bucked up and down so strongly when he wrapped his lips around her clit he had to be careful or she would chip his teeth.

"That was.. that was..?" She lay there gasping for breath. It was at least five minutes before her breath settled.

"My turn." Rick grinned at her.

"What do I do?" She asked.

"Go ahead, I think you will figure it out." He grinned. She sat up, reached for Rick's briefs. She tugged them down in the front and his rock hard erection flopped out.

She instantly let go of the waistband, letting it snap back into place.

"That can't be real." She said, her eyes wide.

That was surprise to Rick, he always felt he was at best just above average.

"Oh, it's real." He leaned back, stripped off his briefs. Jill sat there staring at him.

"That won't fit." She said, finally as she reached out and grasped him with both hands.

"Oh, it will fit." He told her with a laugh, rolling her over on her back.

It did, too, although it was surprisingly difficult. But finally she relaxed and Rick could really go to work. At first, she was just allowing but he made sure his pelvic bone bumped her each time, finally her hips began to work.

That went on until it became a crazy wild thrashing on her part. She turned out to be one hell of a great roll in the hay.

He told her that, also.

"Tom says I am boring in bed." She said as they lay there basking in the aftermath.

"Tom has his head in his ass!" Rick told her, getting a giggle from her.

Later, Jill actually put her mouth on Rick and sucked on him for awhile, after proclaiming she had never done that. He got another erection and they made love a second time, Jill was even more energetic this time.

It was 3 PM before she finally left and went across the street, wanting to be home when Tom got there.

+++

For several days, Rick thought about what had happened. Jill was one hell of a woman, she had clearly loosened up also because he looked out and she was in their yard, trimming some plants.

In a halter top and shorts? Knowing he was watching, she turned her fanny his way, and kept glancing back at him with a grin. He finally had to stop watching her teasing him or he would go off in his pants.

But, oh well. If it was just to be a one time thing, it sure was a nice one. He did wish things could be a little bit different though.

It was on Tuesday the next week, Rick was reading his emails when he heard a knock on his door.

He opened it to see Jill standing there. She had on a pink fuzzy robe.

"Hi! I thought you said that Tom would only allow you to come over one time?" He asked.

"Tom is at work, and he can put it where the Sun doesn't shine!" Jill told him with a grin.

"I am not sure this is such a great idea?" Rick asked as he was being pushed back through his doorway.

"Well, Honey. I think this is a GREAT idea, now get those clothes off. We only have about 4 hours..."

"Jill, honey? I thought I would let you know. There isn't anything wrong with you at all!" Rick told her as he stepped out of his pants and briefs and followed her into his bedroom.

She had already dropped the robe, not a stitch on underneath it.

She flopped back onto his bed, opened her legs. Again, that huge mass of pubic hair, Rick was glad she hadn't shaved any of that off.

"That is the most primo pussy I have ever seen in my life!" He told her.

Her hands came up and stroked her breasts.

"Glad you like it. Now, Hurry up, honey. Hurry up!" She smiled up at him.

Rick laughed, and took his sweet time.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers