What's Your Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica introduces him to toys and makes him eat his cum.
2.9k words
4.58
45.5k
48

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a dinner of grilled chicken filets with asparagus and wild rice, Stephen and Jessica lounged on the couch watching TV while they finished a bottle of white wine.

"So, did you like calling me a slut earlier?" she asked during a commercial.

"Well, uhh" he stammered thinking of a response. "In the moment it seemed to fit..." he trailed off, looking at her for any sign that she was upset.

She simply shrugged and stated "Yeah, I guess it did. But, did you LIKE it?"

"Uhh...yes?" he cautiously told her. "Although I didn't per-say call you a slut, just that you were turning into one." he retorted, trying to make it better.

"Okay then, would you like me to turn into a slut?" she asked changing her question a bit.

"How do you mean?" he asked back, feeling like a hole was starting to form below him.

"Hey Siri, what's a slut?" she asked her smart phone which responded with a female computer generated voice replying bluntly..."Slut-a woman who has many casual sexual partners. Synonyms: a promiscuous woman, prostitute, whore"

Stephen felt his cheeks reddening.

"So, would you like me to have "many casual sexual partners"?"

"Uhh, NO! That's not what I meant by it." he told her, shifting uneasily. "I just meant you were really getting into giving me head and doing more things sexually, but with ME!"

"Ahh...so I'm YOUR slut? That's what you meant?" she quipped back, almost like she was flirting. "Your cum slut, maybe?" she asked grinning devilishly at him.

He sank back into the couch and felt the lump leave his throat. "Haha..yes, MY cum slut." he chuckled weakly. "Would you like that, being my cum slut?"

"Ehh, I don't necessarily mind it...but I think I like the thought of YOU being MY cum slut more!"

"Oh yeah?" he laughed back. "Don't get me wrong, I like it...but you're still the one that's going to take the majority of it!"

"You think so, huh? Only if I allow it, mister. You seem to have forgotten that you are my pet now and you will do as I say."

"Oh, that's right, ma'am, I did forget! Maybe I should be punished?" he scoffed back at her half heartedly.

She laughed before replying "So you think it's funny? We'll see how much you joke later tonight, for now go open another bottle of wine and pour me a glass. When you get back you can rub my feet." she eyed him coldly making him feel uncomfortable.

"Uh, yes ma'am?" he replied meekly as he took her glass and went into the kitchen.

"What the fuck is going on?!" he thought to himself as he popped the cork out of a new bottle of wine. "She's always been so shy with sex stuff before, and NEVER the dominate...there has to be more to this than just me calling her ma'am a few times and eating my cum from her." his thoughts trailed as he poured the wine and went back to the living room. He handed her the glass and positioned himself under her now out stretched legs, resting her feet in his lap. He began massaging them as she sipped her wine and watched the news on the TV. She really did love the way he pampered her feet. He worked one foot from the heel up to the balls rubbing his thumb forcefully through the arch relieving the built up tension before moving to the pads of her toes. Twisting and popping each as he went. After about 30 minutes of this her wine was gone and she was starting to feel its effect. She lifted her right foot towards his face and twisted her big toe towards his mouth

"Suck it" was all she said as she put it to his mouth. She knew he had a slight fetish for feet as he had sucked her toes once while they were making love with her feet resting on his shoulders, but she made him stop because she thought it was nasty and tickled. With the alcohol in her she didn't care about nasty and just wanted to boss him around some more. He did as he was told and sucked her toe into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. He opened his mouth wider and took two more toes in with the big one and stuck out his tongue, licking the balls of her foot as he closed his lips around the toes. He sat there rubbing one foot while he sucked the toes and ran his tongue over the other.

Jessica began rubbing the foot he was massaging into his crotch, feeling his dick growing semi ridged beneath the sweat pants he was wearing. He kissed the side of her foot and said "I've gone three times in less than 24 hours baby. I don't know if I'd be able to go again so soon."

"Aww really?!" she whined back.

"I can go down on you. I'd love to do that!" he told her, hoping to keep her in the mood.

"No, it's okay. We have been going at it pretty hard the passed little bit. Maybe we should rest." she relented as she continued teasing him through the cotton. He wasn't wearing any underwear and she knew it. The soft material couldn't hide the imprint of his thick, veiny dick. She took her feet out of his lap and sat up, moving towards him and pushed him back on the couch forcing him to lay down. She tugged at the top of his sweats and began pulling them down, bending his erection down as she pulled allowing it to spring back up when it was free. She pulled his pants over his knees and off of his ankles and feet leaving him naked from the waist down, and repositioned herself onto her stomach on the couch with her feet bent back behind her, she was now between his thighs with his engorged member in her face. She extended her tongue and swirled it around the sensitive underside before descending down to his scrotum. She lifted them with a hand and felt their heft before sucking a ball into her mouth.

"Aaarrgghhh, shit Jessica!" he moaned as the warmth of her mouth washed over his sack. "I'm gonna pass out from exhaustion if you keep this up." he told her, almost pleading.

"But your balls are so heavy! There has to be another load in there...I want to get it out!"

"What has gotten into you? You've turned into a nymphomaniac the passed couple of days. Not that I really mind, but fuck!"

She brought her lips to the tip of his bluing mushroom shaped head and released a thick, bubbly stream of saliva over it which she began working along the shaft with her other hand. "I guess I sort of am a nympho...you cock, you cum, hell your ass, it's all I've been able to think about!" she told him honestly as she contorted her neck down and began licking his perineum while she continued to stroke his thick rod.

He jumped at the sensation of the warm wetness on his sensitive underside, but he relished in it. "Oh fuck baby, you are being all kinds of naughty today aren't you?!"

"You like that huh?" she asked pausing long enough to look up at him. "Here, hold your legs back" she instructed as she pushed on his hamstrings, raising his legs into the area and giving her a perfect view of his tight rectal ring. She wasted now time and dove straight for it! Her tongue extended and hands helping part his muscular buttocks she found her mark. She looped circles around his tight ring before diving into the middle, feeling him spasm and loosen with each probe of her tongue. He held his legs back as far as he could to ease her access. She had only done this once before, on a drunken night returning home from a bar and he loved it! When he was loose enough she kept her tongue stiff as she probed in and out, all the while she pumped his spit slickened cock in her fist.

"Oh God, baby. That feels SO good! I love you licking my ass!"

Jessica pulled her face back from her rim job and looked at him, saliva coating her lips and chin. "I want to do this some more, but let's go to the bedroom."

"Okay" he replied as he lowered his legs and rolled off of the couch following behind her to the bedroom.

They stood next to the bed for a moment kissing each other. He liked the way her lips tasted with her sweet spit all over them. "Get on the bed" she instructed him. Eager to get back to what he was just enjoying Stephen flopped onto the bed on his back, his stiff member proudly standing at attention, and began lifting his legs. "No, no. All fours, in the middle" she flatly told him.

"Uhh, okay..." he replied quizzically as he turned over and got into his prescribed position. He was glad to feel her move in behind him and even happier when he felt her warm breath on his puckered hole. She again used her hands to spread him as she explored his bunghole with her ridged tongue. "Oh YES!" he hissed as he arched his back, lowering his head to the bed. "That feels fucking incredible!!"

She reached up between his legs and began stroking him in a milking motion, pumping up and twisting her first as she pulled down.

"Oh yeah, jack my dick baby! Make me cum again, please" he began to beg.

Jessica removed her tongue from his orifice and inserted a finger into her mouth, coating it with thick, deep throat saliva before inserting it fully into his anus.

"Oh shit!" Stephen almost yelped in enjoyment. Once he relaxed again she began pistoning her finger in and out of him as she continued to milk his cock. She got a good rhythm going as he began pushing back against her finger.

"Think you can take more?" she asked him.

"Like, another finger? Maybe."

She withdrew her finger and released a blob of saliva from her lips onto his slightly opened sphincter and pressed into him with the ring and middle finger of her right hand. As the tips slowly entered she paused for a second to let him get accustomed to their size and pressed on as she felt him relax more. When she reached the thicker second knuckles she stopped again before every so slightly increasing the pressure until finally his anus accepted them allowing her to insert them fully up to her palm. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, that feels good" he moaned back.

Knowing he was comfortable eased her mind as she began to press towards his stomach, curling her fingers as if saying "Come here" with her fingers. She could feel them rub against and slide down his hard prostate and knew she was hitting the right spot by his moans. She continued doing this as she grabbed his cock and continued stroking him in time with her internal massage.

"Unf, shit baby, that feels so fucking good!" he moaned through clinched teeth. "I love the way your fingers feel in my ass."

She smiled to herself and playfully asked "So, you think you'll be able to cum again now?"

"Oh hell yeah! You keep that up and my balls will be empty in no time!"

She enjoyed knowing she was pleasing him and was so turned on herself that she could feel her own juices dampening her panties.

"Don't move" she told him as she withdrew her fingers and released his swelling member, getting off of the bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked craning his head to see where she was going. The room was dimly lit by light from their bathroom and he could see her moving towards her night stand. As he watched she opened the top drawer, where she kept their "toys", and reached inside. She dug around for a second and pulled her hand out holding a shiny silver vibrator and their bottle of lube. "Do I need to ask where that is going?"

She chuckled and told him "You can, but I think you already know. C'mon, it'll be fine! It's not that much bigger than my two fingers and I bet the vibrations will drive you wild!" The smile on her face was so big there was no way he could tell her no.

"Okay" he relented "just go slow and please use lots of lube."

"I will baby, trust me. I remember how I felt the first time that beautiful cock of yours speared my tight little starfish. I'm not going to do anything that would hurt you..too much" she grinned. "Now, relax!"

As she took her position behind him on the bed again he lowered his head and rested it on his forearms that were folded under him, bracing himself.

Jessica popped the top open on the lube and poured it over the hard vibrator as it rested in her other hand. She liberally coated the toy and rubbed the excess lube into his crack and over his puckered hole. Once everything was nice and slick she stuck the tip of the vibrator to his opening and applied gentle pressure watching as it began to disappear inside of him. The toy was only about an inch and a half around and 7 inches long. She never really used it inside of her pussy, but loved the way the vibrations felt when she pressed it to her clit when she masturbated with it.

As it slid into the hilt she used her other hand to turn it on, sending vibrations through his bowels. "OH!! SHIT!" he exclaimed, jumping a bit. "That's fucking intense."

She couldn't help but laugh a little. "Are you serious? That's the lowest setting! Here, how's this feel?" she asked, pushing the underside of the base up a bit, forcing the tip down inside of him putting it right against his prostate.

"Oohhhh yeah...that's GOOD!" he moaned back in approval.

"Good, now just relax and enjoy this" she told him and she took the base of the vibrator in her fingers and began moving it in and out of him and around in circular motions. She put her other lubed hand back on his already dripping dick and continued with her pump and twist method.

The toy probing and bumping his prostate was incredible, but the vibrations almost made it too much. Stephen had to rest on his elbows with his hands straight out in front of him, his face between his forearms biting their comforter to keep from yelling as he moaned. He was panting when he almost begged her "Fuck my ass baby! Make me cum while you fuck me!"

Hearing this shot shock waves through her pussy as she squeezed her thighs together. She picked up the speed of the thrusting and also twisted the vibration knob making them faster and harder along with tightening her grip on his throbbing member. She could feel the veins pulsing and knew he wasn't far from release. "Tell me when you're cumming" she instructed him.

"Okay, ahhh fucking! I'm cumming! Ugh! Here it comes!" he shouted through labored breathes.

Jessica seated the vibrator fully into his ass and left it there to free up her hand as she continued jacking him. She put her cupped hand under his cock as she pumped, catching spurt after spurt of his hot creamy jizz. When his pulsing stopped she moved to his head and grabbed him by the hair on the back of his head, pulling it up. "Drink this, Pet!"

"Yes ma'am" he replied as he pressed his lips into her palm and sucked up his spunk with a "slurp" sound.

"Be sure to lick it clean" she instructed as he did what he was told. Extending his tongue, running it between her fingers and all over her palm making sure he got every last drop. "Now, who's the cum slut?"

"I am, ma'am" he told her as she raised his face to hers, pressing his cheeks in giving him fish lips.

"You sure are, Pet." she said as she licked his lips, releasing him with a kiss. She loved the dominate side of making him eat his sperm, but she also loved begin tender towards him afterwards. Like she had to reassure him that what he was doing was okay. With that in mind she moved back around to his still stuffed ass and twisted the toy, spinning it in his hole. She then laid beneath him, taking his softening cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip as she sucked it. While she held him there she removed the plastic phallus from his rectum and turned it off. Once she'd gotten every drop out of him she let go of his limp tool and squirmed off of the bed, retreating to the bathroom to clean the toy. "Come get a shower with me baby. Your ass cracks full of lube" she called to him laughing. "Isn't that something that should be said to me?" she asked with a smile as he walked up behind her.

"Ehh, maybe in a day or so. I need a freaking break! I'm gonna be dehydrated for a week!" he joked back to her.

"Are you bitching?" she asked as she reached back and squeezed his empty, sagging sack.

"Not at all!" he replied as he kissed the back of her neck. "I love you, ma'am."

"I love you too, my pet."