What's Your Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica brings home her new toy from Kate.
2.6k words
4.7
22.4k
25

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe, you're home late. Everything okay?" Stephen asked as Jessica came into the kitchen, setting her purse and the box from Kate on the counter.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Kate asked me to stop by on my way home to pick up a package." she told him, motioning towards the box.

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"You'll have to wait until later to find out" she told him with a sly grin. "Why don't you go get a shower and I'll finish dinner. I can smell the gym funk coming off of you."

"Okay...I still want to know what's in the box." he told her as he turned toward their bedroom.

"All in due time my pet." she teased him, causing him to stop and briefly turn to look at her, seeing her grin again.

While he was in the shower Jessica moved the box to her closet to hide it until later. The anticipation was killing her. She wanted to show him the strap on and tell him about her experience with Roger and Kate but made herself wait, keeping her already wet pussy aching all the way through dinner.

It was still fairly early when they finished dinner but Jessica feigned exhaustion, telling Stephen she had a rough day and was ready for bed, secretary eager to use her new toy.

Once in bed she began kissing him, soft and slow at first, resting her hand on his chest as he lay on his back. Once the fire got started and the kissing became more passionate she ran her hand down his bare chest to the waist of his sleeping shorts, running it over the bulge in the soft material. She grabbed his cock through the fabric and began massaging it, kneading and squeezing the stiffening meat. She could feel his impressive member begging to be released from its confines as it came to full erection, tenting the fabric of the shorts. She pulled the waistband down exposing his bulging, purple cock head which she tickled with her fingernails, causing Stephen to jump.

He laughed a little and asked her "Don't you want to suck my cock baby?"

"You know I do" she told him as she slowly kissed her way down his neck to his left nipple, pinching it between her teeth, making him draw in a quick breath. She made her way down across his stomach to his bulging, veiny dick. She lightly kissed his tip before taking it between her lips, engulfing his length with her mouth. The images of Kate fucking Roger raced through her mind as she greedily sucked her husband, ready to get him close to his blowing point so he would be super horny and more willing to try the strap on.

"Shit babe, you're gonna make me go in no time if you keep that up" he informed her as she cupped and squeezed his sack while she continued deep throating his tool. This only spurred her on as she became more forceful, causing the bed to rock as her head bobbed up and down, her drool now cascading down his shaft onto his scrotum. "Jess, seriously, I'm about to cum" he told her as his hips began to buck.

"No, not yet" she told him as she withdrew his dick from her dripping mouth. She smiled as she wiped the saliva away. "Wait just a second, I'll be right back" she said as she got out of the bed, removing the t-shirt she slept in as she stood, her beautifully full breast bouncing as they were released.

"What the hell?" Stephen protested as he watched her walk, now naked, into her closet, his turgid member left bobbing, covered in her slick saliva. "Babe I was RIGHT THERE!" he whined as he began lightly stroking his cock waiting on her to return.

"I know baby, it'll all be worth it!" she replied from behind her closet door. "Okay, close your eyes"

"Seriously?" he called back, slightly annoyed.

"Yes!" she told him.

"Okay, they're closed" he told her. After a few seconds he heard her closet door open and the sounds of her foot steps approaching the bed.

"Keep them closed" she told him as she neared the foot of the bed. "Okay, open them."

His eyes grew wide as he opened them and saw his wife standing at the end of the bed, naked except for a flesh colored dildo protruding from a leather harness strapped to her waist. "Well my Pet, what do you think? Ready to be the one taking the pounding?!" she asked him, smiling.

"Oh. Shit." he said, shocked. "Is that what Kate gave you? WHY would Kate give you that? Have you told her about what we've been doing?" he asked, his shock turning to slight anger.

"Um, well, yes" Jessica stammered, admitting that she had talked with her friend about their love life. "She's told me before about Roger liking his ass played with so I thought she would have more insight on the matter. I'm sorry, please don't be mad." she begged him, her eyes showing her sadness.

"I'm not mad, it's just a little embarrassing. I'm a guy wanting to have his ass played with. Not very manly." he told her.

"Oh no, it is! Apparently lots of guys like it! Plus it's being done by your WIFE, not another guy." she told him trying to reassure him. While she was standing there in front of him she remembered what Kate told her, about taking control and being the dominate one. "All of that is beside the point anyway, you are MY Pet and you will do as I say! So, scoot your ass over to the side of this bed and get ready to be fucked!" she told him sternly, stepping towards the side of the bed herself.

"Yes ma'am" he told her as he slid himself to the edge of the bed. "But don't think this conversation is over just because you're running stuff in the bedroom"

"You better watch your tone" she scolded him playfully. "I'm the one controlling the amount of lube and determining just how hard you get fucked. You really want to piss me off, Pet?" she chuckled as she gave his still stiff prick a more than playfully rough slap.

He drew in a quick breath from the shock of pain she sent through him and replied with a simple "No ma'am"

"Good boy" she told him as she opened her night stand drawer and removed their bottle of lube. "This is just a little bigger than the toy we've used before so I think you'll be able to handle it just fine. It's gonna be so fucking hot watching it disappear into your ass though. I can't wait! My pussy is dripping at the thought of it." she told him as she flipped open the top of the lube bottle and squeezed some into her hand. She began applying it to her fake cock in a slow stroking motion, running her hand up and down the shaft. "Is this how you do it when you jack off?" she asked him, continuing to stroke her new toy. "It feels good, so stiff in my hands. Hard and soft at the same time. I can see why guys like doing it so much."

Once her girl cock was covered with the slick liquid she squeezed the bottle again, allowing a couple drops to fall onto her finger tips which she then rubbed onto Stephens tight sphincter, massaging his muscle until she felt it start to relax allowing her to slip one finger in without resistance. She then raised his legs a bit as she pressed another finger to his entrance, slowly pushing forward until it too was fully seated inside of him, stretching his tight ring. She worked her fingers around inside of him for a few minutes until she felt he was loose and able to accept the head of her false dick. "Are you ready Pet?" she asked him as she pressed the bulb shaped head to his hole, not waiting for his reply as she began pressing forward with steady pressure. She watched in awe as the head was consumed by his anus causing him to let out a soft moan. "You like that?" she asked as she reached down and stroked his cock, holding herself in place, letting him get used to the intrusion.

"Oh yeah" he moaned back "give me more"

"You think you're ready for more so soon? Okay, you asked for it" she said as she thrust forward with her hips quickly, sinking another two inches of her cock into him. "How's that? Good? You want it fast and hard, like a slut would take it?!" Her body felt electric as she said the word. Seeing the control Kate had over Roger as she called him a slut was so empowering, to have that power now made Jessica feel euphoric.

"Ugh, yes, I love it ma'am. Please give me more." Stephen pleaded as he pulled his own legs back, giving total control to his wife.

"Oh my Pet, this is fucking hot! I love seeing your tight ass stretched around my girl cock while you beg me to fuck you like a slut. Keep your legs held back and I'll take care of the rest" she told him as she pushed forward, sinking in to the dildos base, causing it to push back against her clit. Now she saw how Kate got off from fucking Roger. She ground her hips into Stephen while she stroked his stiffness, feeling it oozing with precum. She drew back an inch and plunged back into him, the fake balls slapping his ass and the base again striking her clit setting off mini fireworks in her pussy. "Oh shit Pet, I think I'm gonna cum just from fucking your hungry ass!" she moaned to him as she withdrew again, this time a little further before pounding back into him. "Would you like to make your madame cum while she pounds your slutty little ass?"

"Yes ma'am" he replied as he arched his back, reveling in the sensations running through his body. "Please ma'am, fuck me hard enough to get yourself off."

Hearing that made Jessica's pussy drip with arousal. She squeezed his hard dick in her right hand as she grabbed his waist with her left and thrust into him roughly, beginning to set a quick and steady pace. She would pull back a couple inches and quickly slam forward slapping his ass over and over with the balls of the toy as its base steadily pressed against her sensitive bean, sending ripples of pleasure through her body. She was beginning to work up a sweat as she felt her orgasm approach, her hips starting to buck involuntarily. With every other thrust she would hold herself balls deep in Stephens ass while she ground her clit into the base until finally she hit her peak and started cascading down. Her body convulsed and her knees shook as she rode her wave of ecstasy, all the while buried inside her husband, who was on the brink of his own release. She pumped into him a few more times, each time less forcefully, easing the sensations to her throbbing clit. She stayed about half withdrawn until she regained her composure. "That's a good Pet" she told him "letting me get off before you. Now if you're ready you've earned your orgasm. I'll fuck you but you're jacking your own dick. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am" he replied as he released his right leg and took hold of his swollen member. Jessica held his leg back in place for him as she began pumping his loosened ass again.

"That's it Pet, make yourself cum while I fill your hole. Just like a good little slut." she told him as she watched his fist pump and down his gorgeous cock. Her mouth watered at the brief thought of sucking him but she was too committed to her new role to turn back now. While his ass was filled with her cock he was her Pet and would do as she told him. She thrust into him again and again picking up the tempo each time until she was fucking him just as hard as the male lead would do a cock hungry slut in a porno. "Oh yeah slut, stroke that fucking cock for me!" she told him. "Are you gonna cum for me?! I wanna see your full load emptied onto your stomach. Come on, give it to me!" she demanded, surprising herself at how raunchy she was talking as she continued plowing his ass.

"Oh...fuck...yes ma'am...I'm cumming" he stammered as his fist pumped up and down in a blur over his rock hard cock, it's veins purple and bulging under the tight skin. Jessica slammed into him and stayed there as Stephens hips bucked upward and streams of white liquid began spewing from his cock. She looked on in amazement as rope after thick rope of semen coated his stomach and chest including a few stray spurts that reached his lips and chin. He would usual dump four or five squirts with the second and third being the heaviest, but with the bulbous head of the strap on pressing against his prostate he had unleashed eight forceful blast all of the same thick volume. His body spasmed as he came down off of his high, resting back on the bed, Jessica's dick still lodged in his rectum. He stroked and squeezed his shaft a few more times, milking every drop of cum from his balls. "Holy shit" he panted breathlessly "that was intense. I don't think I've ever cum so hard." he told her.

"That's definitely the most I've ever seen you produce" Jessica told him honestly. "Which means this will be the most spunk you've every swallowed at once, huh?" she asked him, grinning devilishly. She used her fingers to swirl the viscous liquid on his stomach and picked it up, moving a dripping string to his mouth. "Say ahh" she told him as she released the fluid, dropping it onto his waiting tongue. She then wiped up from his chin, moving the glob into his mouth before using her fingers to collect the rest from his chest and stomach. "Now, swallow it" she instructed him once she was satisfied that he had a sufficient mouth full. He closed his lips and did as he was told, giving a slight shutter due to the shear amount now running down his throat.

"All gone ma'am" he told her as he opened his mouth and extended his tongue, proving that he had taken it all.

"Good boy" she praised him. "Now let's give this poor ass of yours a break." she said as she stepped back and unsheathed her girl cock from his anus.

"Oh God that feels so good." he told her as he felt his sphincter muscle spasm and contract.

"So I'm guessing you'd be up for that again?" Jessica asked her husband with a smile.

"Fuck yeah!" he replied enthusiastically.

She laughed and told him "Let's get a shower and go to bed."

"Yes ma'am, as long as you tell me what you told Kate that made her want to buy us a strap on." he told her.

"I will babe, but under a few conditions."

"What's that?" he asked eagerly.

"You have to be licking my pussy while I tell you, and you have to stay open minded and not get mad, about anything. Deal?"

He eyed her suspiciously for a second as they made their way to the shower. "I don't know if I'm gonna like this but, deal."

"Okay, let's get cleaned up first" she told him as she removed her harness and dropped it into her sink to clean. "I know you're gonna love it though, trust me" she said smiling.