What's Your Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Stephen learns of his wife's trip to Kate's and punishes her.
3k words
4.35
30.2k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun was shining through the blinds of the bedroom window as Stephen began to stir. He stretched and turned onto his side, resting his stiff cock in the crevasse of his wife's ass. As the fog of sleep began to lift he became more aware of a soreness emanating from his anus. Remembering events of the past night caused his manhood to flex and become fully erect. He reached over Jessica and began massaging her naked breast as he pressed his hips forward, grinding himself further into the space between her firm ass. Feeling herself being played with woke Jessica up as she lazily moved her legs to allow easier access for Stephen's probing member. She arched her back and pushed her hips back into him, feeling the stiffness of his cock brush the outside of her lower lips. The moistness began building as he teased her with his mushroomed head, pressing it into her love box, forcing her lips to spread. He felt her warmth and wetness envelope him as he softly thrust forward, entering her only with his tip.

"So, tell me about your talks with Kate." he said as he ceased his movements, resting his dick just inside her pussy. He continued to caress her right breast as she leaned back into him.

"That wasn't the deal" she retorted "you're supposed to be tonguing my pussy and sucking my clit when I tell you that, not teasing me with your cock partially inside of me."

"Oh, right, I remember now. I guess I should do as I was told then, huh?" he asked her playfully.

"That'd be nice" she told him as she began to turn onto her back, twisting herself off of his intruding rod. She laid there and pulled her feet up, resting them flatly on the bed with her knees bent in the air. "It's not going to lick itself." she told him with a grin.

Taking the hint Stephen moved down the bed and took his position between his wife's beautiful legs. He loved the sight of her open vagina. It reminded him of a rose in full bloom. When she had a wax or was freshly shaved it was soft and pink and he couldn't get enough of her puffy lips being sucked into his mouth. He took in the view for a few seconds longer before he lowered his head and extended his tongue, gently flicking it across her tiny, hard clit. Jessica jumped at the sharp sensation the lick sent through her body. She lowered her hands to Stephen's head and played with his hair as he slowly sucker her tingling clit into his mouth.

"Oh God, baby, you know how to please me, that's for sure. I love the way you lick my pussy." she told him as she continued playing with his hair, rotating her hips and grind her pussy into his face as she spoke.

"I know that much, babe, but I want to hear about what you told Kate." he told her breaking his lips embrace from her clit.

"Okay, okay, sorry. So, we met for lunch one day last week and we got on the topic of sex. I asked if Roger ever liked to have his butt played with during sex, saying it was purely a curiosity question. She told me that he did and that she actually used a strap on on him pretty regularly. I told her that I was shocked to know that a big guy like Roger would like something like that. She told me that not only did he like it, he LOVES it! Hearing that kind of compelled me to tell her about me wanting to play with your butt too. Knowing that she did that to him I figured she'd be able to give me some pointers on it. Anyway, oh fuck yeah, tongue my dripping hole like that!" she told him as she grabbed the back of his head, feeling herself getting close to an orgasm. "Anyway, she called me while I was at work yesterday and asked how things were going and if we'd done anything yet. I told her we had and about our new "roles" and I asked how she convinced Roger to let her fuck his ass. She said it wasn't hard and asked me to stop by her house on the way home. Oh yeah, suck my clit! Unf! I'm gonna cum soon, don't stop! When I got there she was in some sexy lingerie and heels and was wearing a big strap on. She had me follow her to her bedroom and when we got there Roger was on his knees on the floor, naked."

"What?!" Stephen shot up.

"Don't stop, remember don't get mad and just listen." she told him as she pushed his head back to her twat. "I started to leave but Kate told me to stay, saying Roger liked when people watched them. She made him suck her strap on while I sat in a chair in the corner and watched. After a few minutes they moved to the bed and she started fucking him, hard. She was actually kind of mean to him, telling him he had a small dick and that was the only sex they we're having, her fucking him. It was so fucking hot that I started rubbing my pussy without even realizing it. I watched as she pulled her big fake dick out of him and then slammed it back in. I could hear the balls slapping his ass cheeks. She saw me playing with myself and told me to come and sit on Rogers face."

"You didn't, did you?" Stephen asked, again breaking his lips contact with Jessica's swollen cunt.

"Don't fucking stop!" she almost yelled as she pushed his head back down. "Yes, I did, it was almost like I couldn't control myself. I sat on his face and rode his tongue while Kate fucked his ass. We even made out as we used him and I came SO hard! Fuck! Like I'm about to cum now! Don't stop!! Oh yes, YES! Suck my clit, fucking suck it!" Jessica screamed and spasmed as her orgasm tore through her. Her thighs contracted and convulsed as her body rocked in ecstasy, coating Stephen's face with her juices. "Fuck, I did that there too! It was so fucking hot that I squirted for the first time, and now just talking about it made me do it again! Holy shit" Jessica panted as she started to regain her composure. "Yes, I rode Roger's face and kissed Kate while she fucked his ass. I'm sorry, I know we've never really talked about it but with everything we've been doing and talking about lately I thought you'd be okay with it. He didn't fuck me and it was something Kate told him to do, just to please me."

Stephen rose from between her legs, wiping his face as he spoke. "Honestly, I wouldn't have cared if it was something you'd talked to me about before hand. I understand that it was a spur of the moment thing and yes we are best friends with Kate and Roger but it still stings a little. I won't say you cheated but you weren't exactly faithful either."

"I know" Jessica said as she sat up on the bed, feeling the wet sheets beneath her. "I'll do anything to make it up to you. I love you and I want us to continue with the experiences we've been sharing. The sex, love and connection we've had lately has been incredible and I want to keep it that way. What can I do? Anything!"

Stephen thought for a moment "Anything huh?"

"Yes, anything" Jessica nodded.

"Well, since it was something Kate encouraged you to do I think she should be involved as well. I think for your punishment there will be no more dominance or oral pleasures for at least a week. In that time you will not have an orgasm and you will only be penetrated in your mouth or your tight little ass. If it's your mouth I choose to fuck you will swallow my load when I finish and love it. As for Kate, you have to convince her to suck me while you and Roger watch and she too must take my load in her mouth. How does that sound to you?" he asked after laying out his guidelines for forgiveness.

"That actually sounds really hot" Jessica replied. "You've never been like this before. Demanding, punishing, the dominate one. I like it!" she smiled slyly at him "So, when does this punishment start?"

"Well, since you've just gotten off, I think it's my turn and since I feel a little hurt its only fair that I make your poor little asshole feel the same way. On your knees and elbows, now." he told her as he retrieved a bottle of lube from the nightstand. He flipped open the top and squeezed a liberal amount into the palm of his hand before coating it over his semi erect penis. He stroked himself as he watched Jessica get into position, wiggling her ass as she stuck it up into the air. He could see her rosebud as her cheeks spread open and instinctively he leaned forward, extending his tongue and swirled it around her tight sphincter as he tugged himself to a full, raging hard on. He sat back on his heels and using his lubed hand he wiped it over her asshole, dipping one lubed finger into her. Jessica jumped slightly at the intrusion but quickly relaxed and sank back onto his finger. Once she was lubed and slightly loose Stephen moved into position behind her, placing the head of his cock at the entrance of her tight tunnel. He pressed forward slightly as the tip began to open her hole, slowly allowing him to enter. Once he passed the head of his cock Stephen held himself in place letting the o-ringed muscles of her anus get accustomed to his girth. A minute later he pushed himself in to the hilt causing Jessica to howl in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He had never gone straight into being balls deep before and the sudden invasion sent lightening bolts through her nerves, but after an instant of pain she loved it.

Jessica dropped her chest to the bed as Stephen grabbed her hips and swiftly pulled his swollen member from her searing rectum. He held the tip at the entrance again for a second before quickly thrusting forward, again sinking balls deep into her. Jessica raised her head off of the bed and screamed again, writhing in the awkward combination of intense pain and unfathomable pleasure. "Are you truly sorry for letting another man taste your sweet pussy without my permission?" he asked as he pressed forward harder, jamming all of his thick cock into her.

"Yes!" was the only response she could muster before taking a breath. "God, yes. I'm sorry, but please, fuck my ass hard! Give it to me! Make me pay for my mistake!" she cried as she dropped her head back to the mattress.

"Oh yes, you're definitely going to pay. No wife of mine gets to act like a filthy slut without my permission" he told her as he again completely withdrew himself from her. He moved his hands down to Jessica's ass cheeks and spread them wider apart aiming his bulging dick at her reddened hole. He shot his hips forward again, piercing her anus, sinking in completely causing his heavy sack to slap against her puffy pussy lips. "Fuck Jessica, your ass is so tight. I love feeling it wrapped around my hard dick. Hold your ass cheeks apart for me and try to hold your hole open when I pull out, I want to see it gaped open" he told her as he slowly rocked his hips back. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes" she responded meekly. She reached back and spread her cheeks apart and pushed with her sphincter muscles as Stephen's hard cock fell from her. He looked in erotic awe as her ass gaped open in front of him, still the same circumference as his wide penis. As she continued to hold herself open he took his tool in his hand and lined it back up with her entrance. He thrust forward and quickly pulled back out again enjoying the sight of her open ass. He did this three more times, each time going faster and penetrating further until he was back to slapping his balls off of her pussy.

"Keep your hands back here and your ass spread and get ready, I'm really about to pound your ass." he warned her as he reached forward and grabbed her at her bent elbows. He pulled her towards him as he rammed his thick, stiff cock deep into her bowels. She cried out as over and over he slammed into her, his hips striking her buttocks and his balls repeatedly slapping into her swollen pussy.

"Oh. Fuck. Fuck. Me." Jessica panted between sobs and her husbands thrust. Her anus was on fire and seared with pain every time he entered her, but she had sensations of electricity jolt through her dripping vagina every time his heavy ball sack slapped her. He had never been this rough with her, and through the pain and tears she loved it.

"Oh I'm going to, you slut. I'm gonna fuck your tight ass until its loose enough to enter whenever I want. I think this is enough for today though, now it's time for you to taste my cum." he told her as he thrust sharply into her again. "Here, turn around" he instructed as he pulled his bulging cock from her used hole. He stroked himself as she spun around to face him. He brushed her matted hair off of her face with his left hand as he jacked off with his right. He could see that she had been crying, her eyes were blood shot and puffy and he almost felt sorry for her for a minute, until his orgasm hit. "Fuck, open your mouth you whore, it's time to eat my cum." She looked up at him with tears in her eyes and did as she was told. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as the first blast of semen streaked across her nose, landing on her eye brow and eye lid. The second blast caught the roof of her mouth, as did the third. The fourth landed on her tongue and as it hit Stephen followed it with his cock. He shoved himself into Jessica's waiting mouth, gagging her as he roughly pushed his way to the back of her throat. He held her head in place as she tried to gag and cough. Tears streaked down her face as she tried desperately to swallow and breath. She wretched and pulled back as snot and cum shot out of her nose. Stephen released her and pulled out of her mouth, his scrotum now empty and he now satisfied with the punishment given. "Swallow and clean yourself up, slut"

Jessica grabbed a tissue from the nightstand and wiped her face as she swallowed the semen Stephen had managed to shoot into her mouth. She used another tissue to dry the tears still forming in the corners of her eyes and to wipe her running nose. She sniffled and spoke softly "That was really rough Stephen. All of it, and the name calling, you've never done that before. You've called me a slut before but it was because we were in the heat of the moment. This time it was more in a mean way, and you called me a whore. Do you really feel that way about me now?"

"No baby" he assured her "that was just in the heat of the moment again, although this moment was a little more intense and aggressive. I'm not entirely happy with what happened so that was in my head. I can't lie though, I kind of liked using you like that. I love you and I never want to hurt you, but knowing I was causing a bit of pain was a turn on."

"Oh, you definitely hurt me, but for the most part it was a good pain. My ass is going to hurt for a week I'm sure and it's going to be a while before I get the sound of you calling me a whore out of my head, but all in all it was a good punishment." she had to chuckle at the "good" part. "Fuck, I've never cried during sex before. I know we've done anal before but that shit was extreme. I'll be telling Kate about this for sure, and I'll make sure you get your blow job. Especially if it means you'll take it easy on my butthole next time!"

"No promises there" he laughed back as he leaned in and kissed his wife. "I didn't think I'd make you cry, but I'm glad I did. At least I know I can be too much for you to handle."

"Yeah, no shit" she said back as she kissed him again. "I love you. I'm going to get a shower." she told him as she scooted off of the bed. "Fuck my ass hurts!" she shot back as she walked gingerly towards the bathroom. "You were really an asshole to my...asshole!" she laughed as she got into the shower.

"Yeah yeah, sorry not sorry, slut" Stephen shot back as he stood and went to the shower himself. "Remember, you've got at least a week with no dominance. I think I'll like this new shift in control. Might end up keeping it this way." he smiled as he stepped into the shower.

"Oh yeah? I don't know if I'd mind that too much, my Pet. I could see myself being your slut or even your whore every once in a while. As long as I get to do something to earn those titles." she grinned devilishly as she looked up at him, kissing him passionately. "I love you."

"I love you more"