What's Your Sexiest Story?

Story Info
Sophie Turner shares the story of her sexiest night.
3.3k words
4.52
38.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ended the night on my back getting double-teamed from both ends while jerking off the other two white dicks in my hands. Nothing quite like the contrast of all those white boys fucking my black body senseless. Shit, just thinking about it is getting me all wet again."

With a smirk on her face, Keke Palmer finished her story, leaned back against the love seat, and draped her arms across the seat cushions. From her position on the floor she gazed at the other two girls in the room while she took a sip of her Jack and Diet. Chloe Grace Moretz lay on the couch to her left, facing away from Keke. From her vantage point, Keke could see all of Chloe's long legs extending out from the hem of her black and gold dress. She could also see her thighs subtly rubbing against each other. Chloe may not have much in the tits department but those legs of hers were insatiable, Keke thought to herself.

"It's a bit fetishy isn't it?"

Keke's attention turned away from Chloe and toward Sophie Turner, who sat cross-legged in the chair to Keke's right. Speaking of insatiable, Keke thought. The redhead looked incredible in her tight-fitting, low-cut top and her black skirt showed off the pale skin of her thighs and calves.

"Oh sure. Taylor gets gangfucked by a group of black cocks and everyone immediately creams their pants," Keke scoffed. "My black ass gets fucked by some white boys and the first thought is that it's fetishy."

"GangRAPED," Sophie said. "She says she was drugged."

"Pssh, girl, please." Keke incredulously rolled her eyes. "I never seen a white cunt that craved black cock so badly before. She totally wanted it. Wouldn't be surprised if the bitch drugged herself."

Sophie and Chloe both let out a laugh and took a drink from their glasses, Sophie enjoying her glass of red wine while Chloe sipped her scotch straight. The blonde let out a long, quiet breath as the alcohol burned its way down her soft throat.

"God, I wish I was there to see it." Chloe twisted from her prone position to look at the other girls. "Seeing that pop star face get roughly violated would be so fucking hot. I hope they stretched her throat good. Maybe it would help with her singing."

"You enjoy watching another girls get shagged?" Sophie asked, arching her eyebrow.

"I haven't gotten the chance yet but yeah, there's something really hot about it," Chloe said, once again lying back and closing her eyes, running her hand down her side and over her stomach as she imagined Taylor Swift's unconscious body shaking violently from the large cock aggressively pounding her pussy. "You don't think so?"

"Oh, I do," Sophie said with a smile. "Which is why I think you'll very much enjoy my story."

Chloe's eyes snapped open and she smiled wide.

**************

Maisie and I had gone out clubbing and I had gotten her pretty liquored up throughout the evening. I love going out clubbing with her. It's so clear she's jealous of me and I suppose I can't blame her. Whenever we head to the dance floor, every guy there wants to dance with me and little Maisie gets ignored. She's already rather self-conscious and moments like that just break her down even more, which makes her so much easier to manipulate.

"I'm telling you Mais, you have a hot body. You just need to use it," I told her while we grabbed another drink at the bar. Unbeknownst to her, I already spoke with the bartender and he had been watering down my drinks and double-pouring hers. "You'll never be able to just get what you want with only your looks but like Cersei says, a woman's body is her weapon. Use it to get what you need."

"Wouldn't that, like, make me a slag though? A slut?" Maisie said taking a small gulp of her strong drink.

"Mais, if you want to succeed, you can't be like me. You HAVE TO be a slut." I helped lift her drink to her mouth. "You need to be the biggest slut in Hollywood." I tipped the glass, forcing her to drink faster. I enjoyed watching her throat bob, gulping again and again until she chugged the entire drink in one go. "Just watch." I grabbed her distressed shirt by the collar and pulled slowly until the top tore at her chest, exposing her rather large breasts, encased in a black bra. "Go out there and work it like you can't wait to spread your legs for the first guy that asks," I told her as I hitched up her skirt, almost completely exposing her panty-clad ass and pussy.

I knew it wouldn't completely work. Not with me around her anyway. So I needed to make it work. As we made our way back out the dance floor, I grabbed a handsome and attractive dark-haired guy that was eyeing me as we passed by the crotch and pulled his ear down to my lips.

"If you want to see some action tonight," I whispered seductively, "Dance with my friend like you can't wait to take her home and fuck her brains out. Make sure she feels this." I rubbed my hands up and down his cock before pulling away and following Maisie.

Moments later, he was behind her grinding into her ass. I had found a guy of my own to dance with but my eyes never left the two of them-and whenever Maisie wasn't paying attention, his eyes went to me. He was practically drooling as he stared at me. Maisie meanwhile was thrilled my "advice" was working. The way she was rubbing herself onto his crotch it was like she was trying to jerk him off with her ass.

The next time he looked over, I lifted my hand to my breast and sharply yanked down. It took him a moment to understand but a minute later, he reached up and pulled down one of the cups of Maisie's bra, exposing her breast and light brown, rock hard nipple. Her eyes went wide and she immediately reached up to cover herself back up but as she looked toward me, I smiled at her encouragingly and fanned myself over how "hot" she was being.

Maisie bit her lip and then dropped her hand, leaving her breast out in the open for everyone to see. I nearly soaked my panties with how wet I became. Maisie danced around, admittedly looking quite hot with her breast completely exposed and bouncing. She turned to face her guy, giving him a great look at her tits. I made a kissing face at him and he leaned down and started making out with her. He kept his eyes open and looking at me while Maisie stuck her tongue down his throat. I quickly turned around, lifted my dress, and quickly flashed my ass at him to show my appreciation.

When he started squeezing Maisie's ass I knew whose he was really thinking about.

Not too long after, Maisie and I left with both guys and went to a nearby hotel. "I can't believe we're doing this," Maisie whispered to me with a giggle as we entered the room. "Are you going to fuck him?"

"No, Mais. You are," I told her with a smile. "These guys are both for you. I'm just here for support." And to watch you finally become the slut I want you to be, I thought to myself.

"I don't think I can shag them," she said nervously. "But maybe they'll enjoy a blowjob. That's pretty hot, yeah?"

"You can try Mais, but you really need to go all the way if you want them to pay attention to you and not me. This'll prove to you I'm right. You can win them over, even with me here if you just let yourself go."

Before she could respond I walked passed her and to the two guys standing in waiting. I could see the bulge in their pants. "Alright, you," I said, pointing at the guy Maisie was dancing with. "Head over there," I motioned toward the edge of the bed, "and Maisie will take care of you first. You," I turned toward the guy I was with, "wait your turn by me.

"And enjoy the show," I whispered to him.

As Maisie walked over to her guy, I took a seat facing the bed. "Get undressed," I told the guy next to me before turning my attention completely to Maisie. I slid the hem of my dress up over my hips and spread my legs.

Maisie smiled and then lowered herself to her knees in front of her guy. His eyes quickly darted to me before looking down at Maisie. I'm sure he'd rather have my face down there but while Maisie's face may not be much to look at, especially compared to mine, I knew it would look much hotter with a cock deep in her mouth. Maisie reached toward his belt buckle.

"Wait," I called out, stopping her. "Take off your clothes, Mais. It'll look so much hotter. Don't you guys think she'd look so hot?" Both guys agreed immediately, enthusiastically, and I smiled at her. I held back a moan as Maisie got back up and pulled her shirt over her head. For a moment, she hesitated, but then a second later, like ripping off a band-aid, her bra was off and Maisie Williams was completely topless in front of two guys she just met that night and barely knew. Her tits were large and round, bigger than mine, and her nipples looked delectable. While we all stared at her bouncing tits, Maisie slid down her skirt. There she stood, clad only in a pair of lace thong panties.

Say what you will about how divisive her face is, Maisie has one hell of a body.

Maisie lowered herself back to her knees and unbuckled her guy's belt. When she lowered his pants and boxers, his rock hard cock sprung up, brushing against her lips. It seemed he appreciated her body as well. Maisie wrapped her fingers around his shaft and when she lowered her mouth toward its tip, I slipped my hands into my panties and over my wet slit.

"Oh yes, Mais," I moaned throatily as the guy's cock slipped into Maisie's warm, wet mouth. Deeper and deeper she went until I heard her gag lightly when it hit her throat. I wish I had a picture to show you because words along cannot describe the pleasure of seeing Maisie Williams with a cock filling her mouth. "You look so hot, Mais. So hot."

Maisie began sucking his cock in earnest, her head bobbing back and forth. The guy groaned in pleasure, her face looking so incredibly sexy as his cock slipped in and out. Each time she attempted to go deeper and deeper, gagging less and less each time, until finally his cock popped into her throat. "Holy shit, your mouth feels so good. Jesus fuck."

I watched along as his cock speared Maisie's face, rubbing my cunt faster and faster. You could hear how wet I was. Next to me, the other guy stroked himself, watching me as I masturbated to the sight. I gave him a wink before turning back to Maisie. "Let him fuck your face," I groaned. "Let me use your face like a fucktoy."

Maisie looked up and seeing how lost in pleasure she was making him, she dropped her hands and stopped moving. He immediately wrapped his hand in her brown locks and started to thrust himself in and out of her mouth. "Oh god, yes. Fuck! Take it! Take it you fucking hot little bitch!"

Drool escaped Maisie's mouth and dripped onto her heavily bouncing tits as he fucked her face harder and harder, making her gag heavily. I could just make out her throat bulging over and over again as his cock repeatedly shoved itself deep inside her.

Looks like Maisie's face was good for something after all, but at this rate, he was going to cum down her throat, and I couldn't allow that to happen.

I yanked off my panties and tore my dress past my tits.

"Holy shit!" The guy next to me said, eyes locked on my creamy white tits, pale pink nipples, and shaved, glistening wet pussy. I thrust my fingers deep inside myself, matching the rhythm of the guy fucking Maisie's mouth. But as the guy next to me exclaimed in excitement, the other guy looked over, just like I wanted. "Look at me," I mouthed to him.

I probably didn't have because when he saw me-Sophie Turner-practically naked and fucking herself in a frenzy, my tits completely on display, pussy lips completely visible, and sexy face twisted in pleasure, his eyes locked on my body and he began fucking Maisie even harder. I'm positive he was imagining her mouth was actually my cunt.

It didn't take long for Maisie to notice his attention was gone, and she knew where it was. She pulled herself away from his thrusting cock, gasping for breath. I saw her hesitate, contemplating what she was going to do, if she was actually going to do what I so desperately wanted to see her do. Finally, she stood up and pushed him backward so he was lying on the bed.

"Do it, Mais," I whispered breathily. "Do it. Do it. Do it do it do it. Oh god, yes. Do it."

Maisie stood their looking at his erect cock and then up at his face. Like I had ordered, his eyes were still on me. When Maisie saw this, she slipped off her panties, climbed onto the bed and straddled his legs. Her trimmed bush led to her tight pussy, inner lips barely visible, right above his cock.

Then she lowered herself down.

"Yes!" I cried out in orgasm as Maisie Williams finally gave in and slowly sunk his cock all the way into her tight, wet cunt. "Fuck him! Fuck him you little slag! You fucking slut!"

The guy cried out in intense pleasure as Maisie rode him, bouncing her body up and down onto his cock. The moment he first entered her, his attention left me and focused entirely on Maisie and now it was locked there. I can't say I blamed him. With her naked, sexy body on full display, tits bouncing, hair thrown back, face moaning and groaning in pleasure, Maisie looked the hottest she had ever looked in her entire life. Even the guy next to me was enthralled at her wanton display.

I fucked myself crazy, watching as his cock pounded into Maisie again and again. She took it all, crying out in pleasure. "Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. Uuugggh... Fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck my slutty cunt! Make me into a cheap fucking tramp!"

The guy wrapped his arm around Maisie's waist and lifted himself up, latching his mouth onto her breasts, sucking hard on her nipples. He thrust upwards into her as she slammed down, her wet cunt driving him wild with pleasure. Maisie picked up the pace as she neared orgasm, slamming herself onto his cock with more and more force. The guy stopped sucking on her tits and collapsed himself backward. Both were getting close.

I turned my face toward the guy next to me and opened my mouth wide, taking his cock inside and getting it nice and wet before slipping it back out of my mouth and returning my attention to Maisie's wild fuck. "Go fuck her ass!" I ordered him.

He didn't need to be asked twice. In seconds, he was behind Maisie, lining up his hard cock with her sexy bouncing ass. Maisie stopped fucking the guy below her for a moment, causing him to groan out in frustration. But it was lost to her own groan of pleasure as the guy behind her slowly sunk himself inch by inch into Maisie's ass. "Ooooohhhhhh ffffuuucccckkkkk."

I came again as they both started aggressively pounding into her, the sight of Maisie Williams getting double teamed in a hotel by two strangers-one cock slamming into her stretched cunt and the other deep in her ass-driving me completely wild. I slowed my pace but kept watching, building myself back up. God she looked so hot, her body held up by her arms, back arched, head back as she let out throaty moans and cries of pleasure between her constant chant of "Fuck my slutty cunt."

"Oh fuck! Lift her!" The guy below her cried out. The guy fucking Maisie's ass lifted her off the other one, holding her up while he slipped out of her, running over to me. He sprinted over to the side of my face, furiously jacking off his cock. I turned my head slightly, opened my mouth wide, and stuck out my tongue, giving him a target. But my eyes and attention never left Maisie.

As the guy next to me let out a long moan, I felt his hot cum firing into my mouth, coating my tongue with jizz. Spurt after spurt shot into my wide open mouth but I was essentially just a cum receptacle-I wasn't paying attention to him at all. I was fixated on the fucking couple in front of me. After the guy had slipped out from under Maisie, the guy fucking her ass had just dropped her back onto the bed, her arms giving out. She lay face down, ass up as he slammed into her faster and faster.

"God damn your ass is so fucking tight! I can't believe I'm fucking Arya Stark! Oh fuck yes! Take it you fucking whore! Fucking cunt!"

Maisie's eyes were clenched shut but her mouth was twisted open in pleasure. I could see her juices dripping down her thighs.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her ass, grabbed her by the arm, and yanked her off the bed, dropping her to her knees before him. He wrapped one hand into her hair and forcefully pulled her head back so her face stared up at him while he jacked off with his other hand.

Then he erupted.

I watched as jet after jet of hot, sticky cum blasted Maisie's face, streaking across her cheeks, lacing her eyebrows, covering her face-and I screamed as I came, the sight and knowledge of Maisie's future as a wanton slut driving me into a long, loud, and powerful orgasm.

**************

"Oh ffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk!!" Chloe screamed as she came. She still lay on the couch, but one leg was hanging off the edge while the other was hooked over the top. Her panties were gone and her dressed was up passed her waist, leaving her small landing strip and hot slit on display. Sophie and Keke watched her as she panted and came down from her orgasm. "Jesus fuck, Soph. That is so hot. You have to bring me with you the next time you guys go out."

"Absolutely," Sophie said with a laugh.

"Alright, Chloe," said Keke, eyes still locked on Chloe's fingers, which continued to gently stroke her wet pussy lips. "Your turn. What's your hottest experience?"

Chloe looked over at Keke and smiled. "Well, I had one I was going to tell but how about instead we make our own? What do you say Keke? You like white cock. How about some white cunt?"

Keke downed her drink and sauntered over to where Chloe lay. Chloe closed her eyes and bit her lip, one hand tangling into her own hair while the other met Keke's and helped guide her mouth to Chloe's waiting mound. As Chloe cried out in pleasure as Keke pushed her tongue inside, Sophie spread her legs and slipped her hands into her panties.