Wheat Country Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers

We called the number on the sign and made arrangements to look at it the next day.

We drove around some more. It was mountain country. There were lots of woods in the area. We found a small village and passed a few smallish farms. Small, that is, compared to the farms back in wheat country.

We drove back to our motel. It was about a two hour drive. We were all excited by our find. Back in our room, after dinner at the motel restaurant, we called Connie and Vera. Our excitement must have been contagious over the phone. They sounded just as anxious as us to see the place.

"We'll get a preliminary look tomorrow," Susan told them. "Don't get in too big of a hurry. You'll be here soon enough following the schedule you have planned."

Connie got on the phone then. "I've heard more from the MF Society," she told us. "But it can wait until we get there."

The excitement followed us to bed, too. Both the women were hot and horny. They laid on opposite sides of me and showered me with kisses. All the way down my body. Then they took turns at my cock. First one then the other. They licked at my glans. They tongued the length of my shaft. They took me between their hungry lips.

Sonja reached across me, pulling Susan to her for a hot kiss. Susan climbed across me, pushed Sonja onto her back, pushed her legs apart and laid between them. She dove into Sonja's welcoming pussy. Sonja's legs looped over her shoulders. Her heels were on Susan's back. Her hands tangled in Susan's hair.

Susan's ass was elevated, beautiful and inviting. Her legs spread for access to her pussy. I knelt behind her, to push my cock into her wet cunt. To fuck her. To fuck her hard from behind. My flesh slapped against her bare ass as I thrust my cock into her. Her squeals of gratification were muffled by Sonja's pussy.

Sonja, though, was mouthing her own sounds of lust, of desire. Cries of "Don't stop," directed at Susan. Gasps of fulfilment as orgasms followed orgasms. Both women cumming.

I shot my cum into my mother, Susan. Thrills of excitement raced through my cock, through my whole body. As I softened, I slid down on my belly behind her and licked at the cum seeping between the lips of her hot pussy. Even as she continued to eat Sonja's cunt, I pushed my tongue into hers. I licked at the petals of her inner lips, absorbing her scents, of lust, of satisfaction. The aroma of her cum, of my cum, blending delightfully into an exotic essence.

Sonja was fully satisfied and the two women laid alongside me again. We all rested for a while. But it wasn't long before the fact that there were two naked women lying molded against me started getting me aroused again.

I felt Sonja's pussy. She was wet and ready. She slid lower to suck my cock back to full hardness, while Susan was kissing me on the lips. Hot, open mouthed, kisses. Lots of tongue.

Sonja crawled over me to go down on Susan. She spread her legs open. An invitation to Sonja. The scene was a reversal of the previous time. Now it was Sonja's pretty butt that was offered to me with opened legs.

Susan was already making satisfied noises as Sonja's lips and tongue worked their magic on her pussy. I knelt behind Sonja and slid my cock into her, my way eased by the juices pouring from her.

I fucked her slowly, watching Susan's reactions. She wasn't long in cumming the first time. Sonja brought her to more orgasms until Susan was squealing with gratification. I pumped my cock harder into Sonja. Susan's satisfaction spurred me on.

Between my thrusting dick and Susan's orgasms, Sonja rose to a climax followed quickly by another. My own body was on fire with lust. The indescribable thrill that races through one's nerves, the feel in one's balls as they send their seed on its journey. The explosion at the head of one's cock as cum gushes forth, to fill the reservoir of the receiving cunt.

As before, I slid down behind Sonja, to lick my cum from the lips of her aroused pussy. Sated, I rolled aside. Susan turned to Sonja's pussy and they ate each other sixty-nine. Their tongues probed for my cum in each other's cunts and brought each other to more orgasms as they did.

Eventually, they had enough. I had been watching them spellbound as their bare asses and tits swirled in front of me. They broke apart. Both laid on their backs to recover. We slept, then, and woke in the morning well rested.

We showered together. We had breakfast at the hotel dining room. We drove to the lake to meet the realtor.

We were a little early and looked over the grounds while we waited. The agent arrived right on time. I introduced Susan and Sonja as my mother and mother-in-law. No lies there.

We were shown around the interior. It looked in good shape, structurally, but I'm not an expert. Susan and Sonja were more interested in what could be done to the building to make it a home for us.

The agent told us the asking price. We thought it to be high, Susan said so. We got all the information about the site we needed for the present. There were a little over twenty acres, most of it wooded. A respectable lake frontage was another advantage. The real estate agent confided that an adjoining property was also for sale. There were no buildings on that property.

We thanked the agent. We told him we were interested, but we would want a full inspection of the property.

We arranged to get another look when Connie and Vera arrived. Then we said our goodbyes and left.

We had no sooner got out of sight than Susan and Sonja started talking about all the possibilities the place had. They were enthusiastic. It was catching. I found myself getting excited, too.

At the hotel, we stopped at the desk to change our accommodations to a two bedroom suite and extend our stay by at least a week. Then we called Vera and Connie to report on what we had found. We told them to come to the hotel we were in, instead of Chattanooga.

At dinner, the ladies were still excited. They were talking about apartments for each branch of the family. They were thinking ahead about children. We went back to the room. We would change to the suite the next day. We sat at the table talking about the new place. We had started to call it that or, sometimes, the lake place.

They were super horny again that night. Both of them had moved their chairs close to mine and were rubbing my thighs even as we discussed the new place.

I finally stood and held out my hands to them. We went to the bed. Sonja and Susan kissed each other first. Then Sonja rolled over me to lie on the opposite side from Susan. They were both kissing me and fondling my dick. It didn't take me long to be fully aroused.

I hadn't gone down on either of the women in a while. I was starting to miss the excitement of a woman cumming as I ate her cunt. I asked Sonja to get the little egg vibrator from our bags. She was closest. She jumped out of bed and ran to get it. I watched. I admired the grace of her naked body as she moved to the bags and back. She brought back the egg and a plain vibrator.

I ate Susan first. We kissed hotly. I kissed and licked my way down her body to lay my head on her baby bump. Breathing the familiar, but always pleasing, fragrance of her pussy. She was hot and her scent telegraphed her arousal. She was letting the world know of her need.

I laid between her legs as she spread them for me. Her hands were on my head. They coaxed me toward her lovely pussy. They urged me, gently, but persistently. I tasted her, her flowing nectar. I pushed the egg into her pussy and turned it on. I pushed it with my tongue. I moved it around her cunt. I slid it to her clit. I pushed it to the petals of her inner lips. I pressed it into her tunnel. I pushed it deeply inside, hoping to hit her g-spot.

Susan went wild from the moment she felt the vibrator. Her hips gyrated. She rubbed her pussy against my face. She smearing me with her essences. She cried out in ecstasy. Her legs clasped me. They held me at her sex. Her hands twisted in my hair. The pain goaded me to greater efforts.

Susan pushed me away when she couldn't take any more. I looked at Sonja. She laid beside us pushing a vibrator in and out of her wet pussy. Every few strokes she pulled it out to run across her clit. She was cumming too. Watching us had animated her.

I moved over to lie between her already opened legs. She tossed the vibrator aside and guided my head to her flowing pussy, much as Susan had done. Her bouquet was different than Susan's, but just as delightful. She reached for the egg and pushed it into herself. She turned it on as she did so. Then she raised her hips to show me what she wanted. Her glorious pussy waited to be eaten, licked and sucked.

Sonja went wild, too, as I pushed the vibrator around her pussy with my tongue. She had already brought herself to several orgasms and she was ready for more. I pushed the toy as deeply into her tunnel as I could. Then leaving it there, on high, I sucked her clit between my lips. I was mouthing her, letting my teeth grate along the top of her.

She, too, pushed me away when she had more than enough. I had two very satisfied women and a raging hard on. I laid on my back and stroked myself. Both ladies rested their heads on my chest and watched as I jerked off. I hadn't done that in a very long time. Not since my jerk off days and fantasies. That was before I had first fucked my mother and grandmother.

I came as the women watched. They both seemed rapt as my cum gushed from me, flowed over my hand and onto my belly. They both slid down to lick at the creamy cum. They each sucked up the larger globules with pursed lips, and a slurping noise. They cleaned me with their tongues and lips. Then they laid beside me to sleep.

The next day, we had to move to the suite. Except for packing, it wasn't a big job. After we had completed the room change, Sonja and I drove around the area of the new place. Susan stayed at the motel to start working on the purchase, if we went through with it. There would be a lot of preliminary things to do. There was also the fact that she was obviously pregnant. She didn't want to be seen too much in the area of our, possible, new home in that condition.

We stopped at the little village. There was a store and gas station combination. It was also the post office. We bought some snacks and drinks and talked to the lady behind the counter. She became very friendly when we told her we were thinking of making a home of the place rather than try to run a hotel. She introduced herself as Judy. She was quite talkative and had lots of information about the new place. She told us that the hotel had never been a success. Some people from Charlotte had built it but had kept it going for only about five years.

She introduced us to a couple of customers that came in as we talked. The fact that Judy thought we were ok smoothed the way with the locals. We gleaned more information from her. We told her we would visit again.

We drove around some more and decided that we really liked the area as much as we had first thought. It was hilly country, not what we were used to, but that may have made us like it more. The area was somewhat isolated, but there were some large towns within a two hour drive. Decent medical facilities were only fifteen miles away. Judy at the store told us a lot of that kind of information.

We drove back to the hotel. It was better than a two hour drive. Susan was waiting for us. She had just got off the phone with Vera and Connie. They were on their way. They thought they would arrive the next day. It would probably be in the early evening.

We only used one room of the suite that night, but we mussed up the unused beds so the housekeepers wouldn't have anything to talk about. It was another great night together. Sonja and Susan rubbed their pussies on each other and against each other. They rubbed on thighs, on knees, and pussy to pussy. I witnessed gyrating hot, naked, bodies. They pushed me onto my back. Susan impaled herself on my cock while Sonja rode my face.

The next day, we decided to check out a couple of larger towns in the area of the new place. That took up most of the day. We got back to the motel quite late. Vera and Connie arrived about an hour later.

There were lots of kisses and hugs. I was very happy to see both of them.

Vera and Connie were both very tired. They had put in a couple of long days driving. Even so, they were anxious to look at the new place. I slept with Connie and Vera that night. Tired they might be, but horny too. I fucked them both before we all fell asleep.

The next day, we took Vera's van to tour the area. We took them to the new place so they could see what the location was like. The following day, we met the realtor again and they looked over the inside.

Back at the motel, we sat at the suite table and discussed things. The bottom line was that we all liked it better than anything else we had seen. There were a couple of other places that were close runners up, but this place had a building that could be remodeled into a home for us.

Susan and Sonja had already been going over our financial picture. We would likely want to take a mortgage if the rates were low enough. We all decided to leave the purchase in their hands. They were both very capable. Vera would help, as needed.

Next, we discussed near term plans. It was finally decided that Vera and Sonja would rent an apartment in the town where we had been staying. We would use it as a base whenever any of us were in the area. Susan, Connie and I would go to Nevada. Sonja would find a local doctor to check on her pregnancy, but she planned on moving to Nevada before she started to show too much.

I made love with Vera and Sonja for the next few days, although one afternoon I ate Connie's pussy. She came magnificently but made me save my horniness for Vera and Sonja. So, when I laid down with those two ladies that evening, I was more than ready.

Connie caught us up on the latest from the Merged Families group. We decided to put that on the back burner until we were back in Nevada.

Susan, Connie and I left within a couple of days. By the time we reached Susan's place in Nevada, a lot of the preliminary work had been done. The corporation was set up. Most of the work had been done before we left on our quest. The papers Susan and Sonja had received in Biloxi were the last step needed. The farmland and other assets, including cash, were being transferred to it. It would take a while longer to get it all done.

We were going to stay with Susan until school started in the fall. We all slept together. We made love together. We missed the others, though.

Communication started again with the MF Society. They told us a little more about the group. We learned that they had been in existence for over a hundred years. Their purpose was to do anything they could to help the members.

They advised other members about things like raising children in a family environment like ours. They taught members how to maintain their lifestyle while keeping it unseen by the children, until they reached a legal age. There were tips on keeping their relationship secret from others who would be quick to condemn them. They made it a point that the advice they offered was based on the experience of the members and not on theories.

They also had lawyers who were available to us. They were members of the group. Initial advice was free, and they were willing to do legal work at a discount for other members.

There was also a certain amount of socializing between families that belonged to the group. The advent of the internet had made communication much easier between member families. The internet had also resulted in a big increase in membership for the society.

We had a phone conference with Vera and Sonja. We agreed that it might be worthwhile. We sent our application fee the next day.

Things were progressing for the purchase of the new place. Inspections had been done, financing arranged, offers and counteroffers made. Eventually, the purchase was complete.

We had a home for our united family. I won't tell you where the place is. I will only say that it is in the Appalachian Mountain area.

Susan, Connie and I made passionate love the day we got word that the deal was made. Susan sat in a chair in the bedroom. It was one we had bought with sex in mind. Her legs draped over the arms. I knelt with my face in her glorious cunt sucking and licking her.

I stood as Susan shuddered with orgasms to let Connie take my place. As she buried her face in Susan's aromatic muff, I straddled her so that Susan could suck my rock hard cock. She was cumming hard when I shot my load into her eager mouth. Susan told me once that it is a thrill for her to suck my cock. That she enjoyed it almost as much as being eaten. That the taste and feel of my cum are an erotic and exhilarating pleasure.

I stepped back from Susan. She slid from her chair to her knees facing Connie. They embraced and kissed. They exchanged my cum and her juices. Both of them savored the blended piquancy.

We went to the bedroom then. I watched, entranced, as the two women laid next to each other and masturbated for me. It was still as exciting as it had always been to observe them playing with their pussies.

I got hard as I watched them. Connie spread herself open with her fingers. She showed me the beauty of her inner petals, her hard nubbin, and the dark tunnel that led to her womb.

I fucked Connie first. Susan laid close to us with her vibrator. Her flesh was against ours. One leg laid over us. I filled Connie with my cum. She and Susan both fondled, kissed and sucked me to a new hard on.

I fucked Susan, then, with Connie lying closely in contact with us. She had the vibrator now. She pushed it into herself as I thrust my hard cock into Susan. I filled Susan's belly with my hot cum. She and Connie went down on each other. They ate my cum from each other's cunt. They sucked it out of their tunnels, licked it up, and savored the flavor.

We were awake late that night. The next morning we showered together. Susan's baby bump was becoming quite prominent.

Connie rubbed it and commented, "I can hardly wait until it happens to me."

Connie and I discussed our plans, too. We decided that it might be possible to set up a computer related venture of our own. One we could work out of our new home. We thought we could build up a profitable business although it might take a little time.

We told Susan to make sure that ample office space was designed into the new place when they started on the renovations. Just what we wanted to do with our new home was going to require a family meeting.

We got more good news that same week. Sonja's house had sold. The price she got was pretty good, a little more than she had thought it was worth. That money would be added to the corporate funds. Vera and Sonja planned to go home for the closing. Before they left the new place they would start the process of buying the adjacent property the realtor had told us about.

They would stay at the farm for a week or two, then come to Nevada. Vera was going to look for farmland to purchase. If she found any worthwhile, she would buy it.

They would be here for several weeks before Connie and I had to leave. I could see some fine times ahead.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,054 Followers
12