Wheat Country Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The spread out families are far more diverse, but even they often tend toward most members working at similar occupations. A lot of engineers, for instance, or bankers."

John added, "Most of our member families are quite prosperous. Especially the ones that have been members longest. One of the original families, for instance, has become extremely wealthy in the manufacturing business. It could still be classified as a compact family, but a couple of branches have split off and become member families in their own right."

The conversation continued through most of the afternoon. Then Sonja asked about what kind of interaction there was between families.

Jane answered, "More now that we have the internet, but there has always been some socializing.

"Most of the families do not have strict rules about socializing outside the family, only if it would impact their security. Socializing between families is encouraged. For instance, John and I will occasionally visit another family or a few of them may visit us. Our parents are often there, too. These visits often lead to marriages or children."

"Was Jane hinting at something?" I wondered. I looked at Vera, she had a thoughtful expression. It looked like she was having similar thoughts.

"One of our children comes from such a visit," John told us. "I think of her as my own."

From the expressions I was seeing, I got the impression that the other ladies were starting to get the same message.

Shortly after that exchange, Jane announced that she thought they had covered enough for the day.

"I'm sure you will have much to discuss between yourselves. Tomorrow, John will need to sit down with whoever is going to be doing most of your communication with us. That will take three or four hours. I can answer more questions while they are doing that."

"If you like, we can get together for dinner," John told us.

"Why don't you come back here?" Vera told them. "We have already prepared dinner. It just has to be put in the oven. Lasagna. Sonja is very good at it. And fresh bread."

"That sounds too good to pass up," laughed John. "About six-thirty ok?"

"That's fine," answered Vera.

It was about three o'clock when John and Jane left. They were staying at a motel. We all sat down around the table to discuss the day's events.

"Let's decide something," Vera said. "Do we invite them to spend the night with us? Was I wrong in thinking they wouldn't be averse to doing so?"

Connie spoke up. "I don't want to make love with any man but Jim. I don't need another man to make my babies."

"I'm not too interested in another man, either," Susan said. "And I'm quite satisfied with the women in my life. But I don't care if some of you want to get together with them."

"I don't either," said Connie. "Not even Jim."

"I might be interested in a night with John," Sonja said. "But everyone would have to approve. I mean really approve, not just say so."

Vera looked around the table. "What Sonja said."

"I approve Sonja," Connie told her. "I approve of anyone else having a go at John."

"But what about Jane?" Susan asked. She looked at Connie.

Vera stepped in then. "I think whatever we decide must be unanimous. And, as Sonja said, it must be a real approval."

They all looked at me. The only man in the group. I had been the only man any of them had sex with for quite some time. My thoughts were racing. Jealousy was not part of my make-up, nor was possessiveness. But how would I really feel about another man fucking one of my women? But they weren't my women. They were their own.

I appreciated what Connie had said. We had a special bond. One we rarely talked about, although we were both aware of it.

I could only have one response and remain true to my own values.

"I approve. I very definitely approve of any of you making your own decisions."

"So do I," said Connie. "I also approve of Jim spending the night with Jane. Though I'd like to be there, too. The fact is that watching Jim with one of you ladies excites me. I think watching him with Jane would, too."

Susan said, "You can put me down as approving also.

"We still have to be sure we not reading something into what they said. They may not have meant what we think, at all."

"We'll know soon enough," Vera said.

It was still a couple of hours until dinner time. Sonja said she'd make sure the meal was ready on time. Some of us decided to take a nap. Connie and I went to the smaller bedroom. The other women to the bigger one.

As we laid on the bed together, Connie told me, "I really meant what I said, Jim. I think it might be exciting to watch you making love with Jane." She thought for a moment then added, "I remember, too, how exciting it was to make love with Vera and Susan when my only experience was with my own mother. I can't help but wonder if Jane would like to make love with both of us."

"We'll know soon enough," I told her as I held her tightly. "And thank you for what you said, about me being the only man you want."

We dozed off and slept until Sonja called us to get ready for dinner.

We had about a half hour to wait. Connie and I had coffee in the living room while the other women finished preparing dinner and setting the table. I noticed that Susan was starting to waddle a bit.

The bell rang promptly at six and Connie answered. When John and Jane entered, we were quite surprised at the change from when they had left. When they had arrived that morning they had been dressed quite conservatively. Now John wore casual slacks and shirt. Jane, however, was a knockout. She wore a short skirt with nylons and heels. Not porn star heels, but they did nice things to her legs. Her blouse was low cut, showing just a bit of cleavage.

"Wow," Connie said as Jane entered, "You look lovely."

"Thank you," Jane responded.

Both our visitors refused a drink, but they did have wine with dinner. Everyone but Susan and Sonja had wine also. The dinner was a success. The lasagna was delicious. And the fresh bread was a delight. The conversation was light and friendly. There was almost no mention of the society.

Someone asked what Jane and John's occupations were. It turned out that they were self-employed accountants. They had a small firm with several employees in a mid-sized city. They made several trips a year to meet with prospective society members.

"By the time we get to an actual meeting, most of those not eligible have been eliminated," John said, "We rarely have to reject anyone. Usually, that is because of minor children being involved. That is rare, by the way."

After dinner, over coffee or wine, Vera asked them, "Would you like to stay with us tonight?"

"Thank you for asking," Jane replied. "I think we would both be delighted."

"Yes, we would," John said.

"Now there is the question of who is with whom?" Vera said.

"We'll leave that up to you," Jane responded. "We haven't been with anyone outside of family in over a year. We're excited by the prospect."

"Well, we have some thoughts, but we don't know your preferences," Vera told them.

"Other than the fact that John likes older women, we don't really have many." Jane said. "I like men and women both. John is only into women."

It was decided that Jane would stay with Connie and me and that Vera and Sonja would be with John. There was some talk about going to the motel with John, but Susan wouldn't hear of it. She said she could sleep on the sofa bed.

That seemed ok to everyone. Connie and I made the bed up for Susan. While we were doing that, John brought in two small cases from their car.

Then, taking Jane's hand, we went to the bedroom. Vera and Sonja, leading John by the hands, were right behind us.

In the bedroom, Jane held her arms out to both Connie and I. We responded and all three of us hugged tightly.

We all stepped back then and stripped. I had to admire Jane's body. It wasn't as firm as Connie's but, for a woman in her mid-thirties with two children, it was in good shape. Like Connie, she had nice legs which were accented by nylons. As she pushed her panties down her legs, she exposed a lacy garter belt.

I compared her naked beauty to Connie's. Connie won, but Jane was new and appealing.

We laid on the bed with Jane in the middle. She kissed both Connie and me. Connie was first with a deep, long, kiss. Then me. It was a little hotter than her kiss with Connie had been.

"What would you like, Jane?" Connie asked her.

"I'd like another baby," Jane said softly. "It could happen tonight, the time is right."

"Oh," Connie hesitated, started to say something, but remained silent.

"You're worried about the baby not being yours, aren't you?" Jane told her.

I was being left out of this conversation. It was between them.

"Yes, I guess so," after a pause she continued. "A baby of my Jim is a baby of mine. At least it feels that way to me."

"I understand," Jane told her. "If you approve, I can tell you that the child will be loved and treasured. We can remain in touch if you like, but the child will be brought up thinking that John is his father."

"It's just hard to accept," Connie said. "I'll try to, though. You and John seem like nice people. I think you'll make good parents for our baby."

They hugged each other then. I was still being left out. Their hot kisses were for each other. They formed a bond. They slid down to the middle of the bed while kissing and fondling each other's tits. They worked down their bodies to bury their faces in the other's pussy. They began to lick and suck and bring each other to a climax.

The scents of hot women were strong in the air. The musky fragrance had my cock throbbing with desire. I watched the two women eating each other. The sounds of their satisfaction muffled by the folds of the other's cunt. It was stimulating and erotic. I watched bare asses and backs. Beautiful hair cascaded against the white background of the sheets.

They turned. One was on top, then the other. They went on their sides, legs upraised. I knelt beside them rubbing my pulsating cock against bare flesh as they turned before me.

When they broke apart I was so hard I hurt. They rested only a moment before Connie stood. Standing next to the bed, she held out a hand to each of us. We both rose with her and she led us to a chair.

It was a chair that we used to eat each other. There was a similar one in the other bedroom. Connie indicated that I should sit in it. I did, with my rock hard cock standing erect.

Connie stood behind Jane. Her tits pressed on the bare flesh of the other woman's back. Whispering in Jane's ear, Connie caressed the other's tits. One hand drifted downward to rest on Jane's vulva.

I could not understand the words Connie was whispering to Jane. By her actions, she was urging Jane to kneel. Connie pressed down on her and impelled her. They went to their knees together. Connie was still at Jane's back. She still fondling her. She still whispered. She pressed Jane toward me and toward my raging hard cock.

Jane didn't need much encouragement. Her hands reached for my throbbing shaft, holding it as her lips parted to slide over it. Her hands went around my hips. Her fingers danced in the crack of my ass.

Connie moved back to watch. She gazed raptly as I got a blowjob from another woman.

Jane's lips, her tongue, her teeth, and her fingers brought me to an explosive orgasm. The electric thrill of cum gushed from my prick. My hands on her head held her as I thrust my cock into her eager mouth. She took me all, deep into her throat, loving the hardness as he slid through my hot fresh cum.

Connie moved behind her again. As I softened, she grabbed a handful of Jane's hair. She pulled Jane's head back. Off my cock. Back for a kiss. Hard. Open mouthed. To share my cum. A wet, sloppy kiss. Cum flowed from mouth to mouth. Jane's arm grasped Connie. She returned the kiss. Cum dribbled from their lips.

They broke the kiss. They licked each other's face, cleaning my cum from each other. They embraced then. They hugged each other and kissed, but not like lovers. It was more like sisters or, maybe, close friends.

"He'll last for you now," Connie told Jane.

She told me about it afterward.

"I was cumming when she sucked you. My juices were running down my leg, I was so excited. I was exhilarated. To watch her hot mouth on your cock. To see you thrust yourself down her throat when you shot your cum into her mouth.

"I felt very domineering, I rarely have felt that way before. I didn't want to hurt her, but I wanted to make her please you. She was submissive, at least then. I don't think she always is that way.

"It was strange. I kept thinking that she wanted my baby. It was irrational, I know. I felt tenderness for her afterward."

The women stood then and, taking my hand, led me back to the bed. They laid on either side of me, pressing their bodies to mine. As their hands fondled my flaccid dick, I felt the early stirrings of a new hard-on. I had an arm around each of them. They were taking turns kissing me. Between kisses, they would nuzzle my neck and nibble my ear.

I was soon hard again. Jane straddled me. Guiding my manhood to her pussy, she lowered herself onto me. Sliding down my hard shaft, she sighed as it filled her. Her pussy was snug on me. It was pleasurable for both of us.

Connie straddled my face. Her cunt was wet. It flowed with the juices of her lust. I had never seen her so wet.

Connie's essences flowed onto my face as I buried my face in her cunt. Her hand grasped my hair and held me there. She leaned back into Jane. Jane's arms went around her and held her. Connie turned her head to kiss Jane as Jane's hands caressed her breasts.

Connie was already hot. She was cumming soon. Jane picked up her excitement and rose to her own orgasm.

Jane met my thrusts. Getting in sync with me, our bodies slammed together as we fucked each other hard. The sounds of hot women cumming were vague to me. I was engrossed by the scents and tastes of the pussy rubbing over my face and by the warm, snug, feeling of another pussy stroking the length of my cock.

I was exhilarated. I was sent to heaven by two hot women making love with me. I think the orgasm started in my toes, or maybe my scalp. Wherever it was, it soon raced through my body. It converged at my cock. It exploded at the tip with the gush of cum into Jane's willing pussy. My hot seed poured into her. It sprayed into her willing cunt.

I was spent. I laid in bed with a naked woman, again, on either side of me. This time they, too, were replete. We kissed all of us. Soft, loving, kisses. We slept.

I woke about four in the morning to the delightful feel of someone sucking my cock. It was Jane. She sensed that I was awake and moved up to lie facing me. We kissed. Hot, wet, kisses. She rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her.

She whispered, "Fuck me."

Connie was still asleep, breathing deeply, as Jane guided my cock to her slit. Her legs looped over mine and her arms held me as I slid into her warm, snug pussy. She lifted her hips to me. I thrust into her. My cock slid through the fluids of her desire. I fucked her slowly. She felt soft and sensuous. She drew my head to her tits. Then she pulled me to her lips to kiss wetly, sloppily. Our tongues danced and twisted.

I felt Connie next to us. She had awakened. She snuggled her naked body next to ours. Her arm was over us. A leg looped over us, too. Her bare flesh was against ours. She moved with us with her finger on her clit and then into her tunnel. I was elated. I felt like I was fucking both of them together. Their orgasms were together, too. I lasted a long time. Every minute a thrill. When I shot my cum into Jane's belly, both women were at the height of an orgasm.

Again I laid between the two women, feeling content. I was pleasantly tired and soon fell asleep. I woke with the sun shining through the window and the sound of running water in the bathroom. I was alone but heard the soft laughter of women in the bathroom. Jane and Connie were showering together.

I had to pee. I went in the bathroom, just as they were getting out of the shower, reaching for towels.

"Go ahead and Pee, Jim. We don't mind," Connie told me.

Jane gave me a big smile. "Not at all," she said. "We would have invited you to shower, but you were sound asleep."

They were drying each other. I watched. It was a very sensual scene. They let their bodies contact each other often. They caressed each other's boobs and twats. When dry, they embraced and kissed. They kissed me then. Both of them.

"Everyone else is already up, Jim. We'll meet you in the kitchen." Connie told me. "Don't be too long, we have a lot to do."

I got a quick shower, dressed and went to the kitchen. Susan handed me a bowl of cereal. The rest of the family was in the living room. Jane was answering questions. I heard her talking about legal defenses.

"As I said yesterday, we have been quite successful with the few cases there have been in recent years. That said, we can't emphasize secrecy enough."

John was waiting by the computer with Connie. The rest of the morning, he went over codes and procedures for contacting the society as well as correspondence with other families.

John showed us the society website. It was pretty well protected. Whoever had set it up knew what they were doing. I told John so. He replied that a couple of members had set it up. He told us that members do most of the work the society needs.

"It's all about secrecy," he said.

John had finished everything he had to show us by ten o'clock.

We rejoined the group with Jane while John went to the motel to check out.

I had one last question as Jane was wrapping up. "Are Jane and John your real names?"

Jane laughed. "Yes," she answered. "They really are."

John was back soon after. We had a nice lunch together. There were lots of hugs all around. I shook hands with John. They left for their drive home. It was about a six hour drive. We knew their society family name and the general area they live in. Both of them indicated that they would like to meet with us again. Perhaps, they hinted, with other members of their family.

A couple of days later, we made contact with the architects. They seemed very interested in the project. It was decided that Vera and Sonja would go back east for a few days to meet with them. They would stay at the apartment.

Connie and I left for school a couple of days after that. We were in our third year now and getting into the subject matter for our majors. We arrived back at our apartment and started to make arrangements for Sonja's arrival. There was the baby to be thinking about, too. He would be with us often. We called Susan and suggested that we get a bigger house.

12