Wheat Country Ch. 08

Story Info
Adjustments are needed.
7.8k words
4.57
36.1k
25

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

Many thanks once again to tangentjoker who edited this story.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

This is an ongoing story. For background, I suggest you read the earlier chapters of Wheat Country.


Susan and Vera were at the farm. They were visiting with their friends, showing everyone pictures of Susan's grandson. Vera was strutting around like a proud great grandmother. None of it was quite true of course; but almost.

They were letting it be known that they would be leaving soon. They tried to be a little vague about where they were moving to. They hadn't put our two houses on the market yet. That wouldn't happen until the new place was almost ready. Probably a year or so.

Sonja, Connie and I were at the college house, along with the baby; Susan's baby. Brian was doing fine. Both women doted on him. I guess I did, too. After all, I was the proud father. We, all three of us, slept together most nights. I had two hot women, who loved me, in my bed; and I loved them. They loved each other, too. Most nights, I only had sex with one of them. Once a week or so, we would have a threesome.

The extra woman in the bed wasn't a problem. Both of them got a thrill watching the other being fucked or sucked. The vibrators got a pretty good workout.

The sex was great but I noticed something about myself. I thought I would discuss it with Susan and Vera when we visited the farm.

We decided that we all would go to the farm over Christmas break. Susan was missing her baby. We would bring him to her. Vera wanted to go over the ideas the architects had for the new place. She felt that we all should have a last chance for input.

Finals were coming up the week before break. Connie and I were hitting the books in preparation. We didn't cram, just reviewed, but there was a lot of material to cover. Sonja took care of most of the cooking; more than her share of the house cleaning, too. Connie and I both appreciated it.

********

Finals over, with both of us doing well, we prepared to leave for the farm. Sonja's car was the biggest, so we decided to take it. The weather looked good so we left the first day of the break, Saturday. Christmas was coming on Wednesday. We arrived in the early afternoon. Vera and Susan were overjoyed to see us. Brian got the most attention by far. His mother was overjoyed to see him again.

We had already done our Christmas shopping. We had brought all the presents with us, already wrapped. Susan and Vera had a tree set up, but a small one. They hadn't done anywhere near the decorating they did in other years.

"We'll be leaving soon," Vera said. "It will all have to be put away before we go. There was no sense getting too much out."

We brought our bags in and unloaded the car. Vera made coffee for us while Susan sat in the kitchen cooing over Brian. We all gathered around the kitchen table for coffee and pastries.

Susan told us, "Brian looks fine. Thank you for taking such good care of him."

"We're more than happy to," Sonja replied. "After all, he is family."

"We'll take him to meet the local ladies next week," Susan told them. "Connie should come along as the mother."

There is a custom among the ladies in the area where the farm is located. Some of them, by no means all, will get together two or three times a week for coffee. The local ladies met Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The meeting place was the community center. Attendance varied widely. If it was someone's birthday there might be quite a large group. A lot of the towns and villages surrounding our area had similar customs.

It was to such a get together that Susan and Vera were planning to take Brian. To show him off. Vera had already told the ladies they would be bringing him.

"We really would like to go over the plans for the new place," Vera said. "We have some estimates from the architects that we can look at, too."

We had already seen the sketches. Connie and I were too busy to really get into them. Sonja had studied them in detail. She had some ideas to bring up.

The architects, by the way their Merged Families name is Johnson, had sent us three different concepts. Susan and Vera were going east to meet with them and make the final decisions. We had kept the apartment near the new place so they would have a place to stay.

Connie and I put our heads together. We decided it would be a fairly easy job to wire our big screen tv up to one of our laptops, so we could put the sketches on the screen where everyone could view them easier. We had a full set of the sketches downloaded.

We relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Connie and I took a nap in one of the bedrooms. It was my old room, as a matter of fact. Sonja, Susan and Vera sat talking over the kitchen table and fussing over Brian. Vera and Susan had gotten my old crib down from the attic and cleaned it up. They had it set up and ready for Brian in one of the bedrooms.

They had bought new baby blankets as well as a few other baby needs. There were plenty of diapers, formula, stuff like that. The idea being that we would need double everything when Sonja's daughter was born. Also, there were going to be many times, until our new place was ready, that Brian would be visiting at the farm.

Vera and Susan prepared a nice dinner. Afterwards, we sat in the sitting room talking about our future. Susan and Vera already knew that Connie and I were thinking about starting a business. We expanded on our plans a bit. We wanted to do something we could run from a home office. We thought we had some good ideas, but we'd have to finish our schooling before implementing them.

Bedtime rolled around. Susan took my hand and led me to the master bedroom. Brian's crib was in the next room. Vera led Connie and Sonja to her old bedroom.

Susan had been exercising to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She really looked great. I was glad to see her. There was something I needed to talk about. She could bring others into the conversation if she thought it necessary.

I told her I needed to talk. She suggested that we go downstairs where we'd have more privacy.

I thought that might be best. The family left the doors open when having sex. Any one of us could look in on any of the others, but we seldom did. The habit of leaving the doors open had just developed. It was never discussed.

We put on robes. On our way to the kitchen we passed the bedroom where Vera, Sonja and Connie were. We could hear sounds of lovemaking, but the light was too dim to see more than vague shapes. At the kitchen, Susan found an almost full bottle of wine in the refrigerator. She poured for both of us as we sat at the table.

I was trying to figure out how to tell Susan what was bothering me. Shit, I didn't even know for sure what was bothering me.

"I don't think I have a problem yet," I told my mother, "but I am starting to feel as though my sex life is becoming a little tedious. I do enjoy it, and I love all of you, but I am starting to feel as if I'm lacking something.

"Even worse, I get the feeling that I'm not performing as I should with the women I love. Like there's something I'm not giving you."

"I can tell you, Jim, that you haven't shown me any lack of interest. At least not the last few times we've been together."

"I haven't lost interest yet," I said. "Far from it. It's just that I feel a sense of developing ennui.

"I love you all too much to let this turn into a problem. I don't want to give any of you less than my best."

Susan looked thoughtful. "We, us ladies, thought this might happen. That's why we started limiting you to one of us a night.

"Two things," Susan said. "First: do we bring the other women into the discussion? Second: I would bet that there are people in the Merged Families Society that have experience with this same problem."

"As for the first," she continued, "I think we should definitely get the others in on the discussion. In the morning will be soon enough.

"As for the second, we can start looking on the website."

We brought up the site and Susan entered our family password then her personal code.

She was soon checking categories looking for answers. She did find a few posts from people who had similar experiences.

Susan marked some of the ones that seemed to fit our situation best. She sent an anonymous post describing our potential problem asking how others handled similar situations.

Once the post was made, she took my hand and led me towards the stairs.

"Let's go to bed now. I want to be sucked and fucked. And you're the man to do it."

By the time we got to the bedroom, I had a raging hard-on. She dropped her robe and waited as I shed mine. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. Ignoring my hard dick, she sat on my face and rubbed her juices on me.

I responded instinctively. My arms looped over her thighs. I pulled my face to her pussy inhaling her scent, her juices, her musk. The scents of desire, the taste of lust.

My tongue slid between the swollen lips to circle her clit. To tongue fuck her tunnel. To lick at the puffy inner lips. To lick and suck and savor her taste. To revel in the feel of her hands in my hair.

Susan's orgasms played a song on her body. She rubbed her pussy over my face, scent marking me for her own.

Susan pulled away from my sucking lips as she passed the high point of a strong orgasm. She flung her body back to slide her hot wet cunt onto my throbbing cock. She leaned forward to mash her mouth against mine. Wet kisses, mindless.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she repeated over and over. My mother pleaded for me to thrust my hard cock into her hot body.

"Fuck me, Mom, fuck me." My cries were muffled when she pushed her tit into my mouth. My mouth opened wide. I tried to engulf it. My tongue licked at the hard nipple.

I was loving it, the orgasmic thrills of Susan cumming. On my face, on my cock. Her gasps and cries of desire and satisfaction. The scent of her arousal. The excitement of an incipient orgasm building in my body. Building until it could no longer be contained. My cum burst from me, in an uncontrolled burst, to fill her embracing cunt. I thrust hard, as I came, plunging my cock deep into her.

She was mindless, as was I. Mouthing unintelligible words. Moans, gasps. She squeezed her pussy on my cock when she felt me cum. She milked the cum from me.

As I softened, she lay on top of me and held me tightly. Telling me how good it had been. About how good my dick felt inside her. I told her how beautiful and sexy she was. How much I loved her. She hugged me tight when I told her that and said it was no more than she loved me.

We laid together with lots of kisses and fondling until Susan sensed my dick stiffening again.

She kissed her way down my body until she could take my cock in her mouth and bring me to a full and rigid hard on. I pulled at her arm to bring her back to lie face to face. We kissed and I pushed her onto her back. I knelt beside her my hand at her pussy. She was wet already.

Susan looked up at me wondering what I had in mind. I pushed a finger into her pussy. Deep into her searching for her g-spot. She gasped when I felt the spongy spot of flesh that gave such pleasure. I rubbed it hard.

She went wild with unbound lust. My hard cock was next to her head as I knelt beside her. When she turned her face toward me it was there for her to take it in her mouth.

She was mindless in her heat. Her body wracked with shuddering orgasms. She would be sucking me wildly one moment and her mouth slack on my cock the next. Her hips bucked wildly as I continued the massage of her g-spot. She drooled, she shouted obscenities muffled by my cock. And collapsed in what I thought was a faint, but it wasn't. Not quite.

She weakly pushed my hand from her pussy. And lay on her back looking at me. It was several minutes before she spoke.

"I love you, Jim,"

"I love you, Mom," I replied.

"You didn't cum," she said.

"I will later. Don't worry about it. You took good care of me earlier."

"Thank you. I'm glad I did." She smiled.

We slept after a few kisses and caresses. I woke before Susan in the morning. I went to the bathroom and on my way back to bed met her going.

She came back to join me and made her desires known. She turned to suck my cock and threw her leg over me to bring her pussy to my face. We ate each other, sucking and eating each other's cum and juices. She came and came again. I filled her mouth with my cum. She turned to lie face to face. She opened her mouth to show me the creamy slick cum as she rolled her tongue through it. She kissed me open mouthed and let our juices mingle.

We got up and showered together then went downstairs for coffee and breakfast.

Susan and Sonja cooked breakfast. As usual it was a good meal.

Susan spoke while everyone was at the table: "Jim has brought something up that I think we all need to discuss. I think we should get together in about an hour. We need to go over the plans for the new place today, too. I would suggest that we leave that until this afternoon. We can continue it tomorrow if we need to.

Nobody had any problems with either meeting. Our Christmas shopping was done, even for the food.

Connie was giving me a strange look. As if wondering what was going on. I thought I had better tell her what it was all about. I motioned to her and we went upstairs to one of the bedrooms where we'd have some privacy.

I told her what I had told Susan.

"I think I know what you mean, Jim. But I'm your wife, couldn't you have confided in me?"

I realized immediately that she was right. I tried to apologize.

"Don't be too concerned. I'm not mad, just a little hurt. I know all boys expect their mothers to solve their problems."

I wasn't sure how to take that so I kept my mouth shut. We went back downstairs. Susan was at the computer. She waved us over.

She was on the MF website. There were a few answers to her post. They all suggested that we contact one of the psychologists that belonged to the society. They had a committee. If we described the problem to them they would assign it to one of their members who was familiar with our type of problem.

After reading the answers I got the impression that our concerns, they weren't a problem yet, were not unusual. Several posters gave us high marks for becoming aware of it early.

Susan started typing. Describing the problem as we saw it. She emphasized that it was just starting to show up.

She let Connie and me read what she wrote and sent it off to the committee. She finished just in time for the family meeting.

Susan started the ball rolling: "Jim told me about something last night that I think we all need to know about and possibly discuss. He feels like he may be losing interest in sex, but he is not near that point yet. He is just afraid that tedium might be beginning to set in.

"Does anyone have any comments?"

No one said anything for a moment then Vera asked, "Why do you think that, Jim?"

"First," I said, "I want to assure all of you that I have not lost interest in you or in having sex with you. I still love every one of you and feel no diminishment in that love.

"But I am feeling a bit of ennui. It's not serious yet but it's there."

"I haven't noticed any difference," Sonja said. "And I've been with you and Connie for quite some time. Every time we've been together I've been well satisfied. There is one thing, though. I'm not sure it has any bearing on the problem but I don't think we express our love often enough."

"That may very well have a bearing on the problem," Vera said. "And I'm inclined to agree with you. I think if all of us said, 'I love you,' more often it would make us even closer than we are."

"I think I know what Jim is talking about," Connie put in. "It's hard to explain, but much of our sex has become repetitious. Not all by any means, but sometimes."

"How about between us women?" Susan asked. "Are we having similar problems among ourselves?

"To be honest, I think we may be. Myself, at least," Susan continued. "Especially when a couple of us have been together for a time. I find myself having to think up new ways to make lovemaking interesting. It's not always easy."

The conversation continued for another hour. At the end, we agreed that a problem might be developing. For the women as well as me. We also agreed to see what advice MF had to offer. And Susan suggested that we ask for short term solutions as well as long term. In fact, since Susan had already started the discussion on the MF site we all thought it was logical for her to continue with it.

Susan got back on the computer to see if there were any new posts. There was a message from the psychologist committee. They told us that someone would be in contact within a day but that it might be hard to complete their assessment as speedily as usual because of the holidays.

We had sandwiches for lunch then gathered in the sitting room to go over the plans for the new place.

That meeting took all afternoon and was continued to the next morning. The main thing Connie and I were worried about is that there was enough office space. Sonja and Susan wanted to be sure there was plenty of facilities for children. Connie got into that, too. She planned on having children as soon as she graduated.

We looked at the proposals the architects had sent us. They all followed our basic plan. Apartments, family living area, work area, children's area.

We finally decided that we would make a central living area. One area would be for apartments. Another for offices. A third would serve as a school area for the children as well as a large play area. We could do all that and have room left over. Mostly on the top floor. The second floor of one of the wings would contain three large bedrooms with baths. We wanted all the baths to be have extra-large showers. We also planned a nursery in that area so that mothers could be close to their babies.

One of the architect's proposals came close to what we decided on. Only a few revisions would have to be made. It was dinner time when we finished and there were still a few details that would have to be decided on in the morning. The costs were one of the things that still had to be discussed.

After dinner, everyone sat together in the living room. Susan checked the computer for anything new from the MF Society. There were a few posts. One was from a family with a composition similar to ours. One male with four females. They had run into similar problems.

The post told us that the committee member assigned to their case had made some suggestions that solved their problem. But the suggestions took time to implement. They had got through the interim period by having the women take turns for a week at a time. During that week sex was not considered mandatory. In other words, neither participant considered themselves obligated to perform. The sex itself became much more relaxed and often spontaneous.

Another post said that it was a solution that MF families had been using for years and that it usually worked, with varying degrees of success.

Susan asked if that would work for me. I thought it would and looked at Connie to see what she thought. She considered it for a while then nodded.

"But I'd like to know what longer term suggestions they might have," she said. "In the meantime we can try it on a trial basis."

"Vera and Jim are together tonight," Susan said. "Maybe we should just let it continue for the week. We'll all have to decide that together."

So we all got together again in the kitchen. That's where farm people made their decisions: At the kitchen table.

Susan told the other women about the posts on the MF website. Her own thoughts were that it was worth a try. She asked for comments from the other women.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers