Wheat Country Ch. 09

Story Info
Belinda is born, decisions are made.
6.7k words
4.66
29.4k
34

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

My apologies for the long delay in publishing this chapter.

All the characters are age 18, or older. This story is about incestuous relationships.

This is an ongoing story. For background, I suggest you read the earlier chapters of Wheat Country.

*

I was lying between the thighs of my very pregnant mother-in-law, Sonja, avidly responding to her cries of "Don't stop." My tongue licked at her clit, my lips sucked at it.

I don't know if Sonja was an exception or if all pregnant women get that horny when they are only a week or two from delivering. Her scent and taste had changed too. Her juices were slightly sharper, but not unpleasant. In fact I thoroughly enjoyed her flavor and stimulating aroma.

I eagerly lapped up her juices as she pulled my head into her hot, wet pussy. Her body shuddered from an orgasm ripping through her. I was elated, overjoyed that I could thrill this woman so.

Her orgasm peaked and her hands holding my head relaxed. She pushed me back. I rolled onto my back holding my arms up to her. She straddled me and guided my throbbing cock into her ready pussy. With a sigh she impaled herself on my dick.

I watched her expression as my cock filled her, as her clit slid the along length of my hard shaft. She looked rapt. "It's so good," she said with a sigh.

With her big belly she couldn't lean forward enough to feed me her tits, but I could reach them with my hands. I caressed and kneaded them, delighting in their inflated state. Larger now to feed our baby. Our child who would be arriving any day.

We came together in a glorious outpouring of orgasmic pleasure. My cum erupted into her welcoming pussy as her juices flowed onto my pubes and thighs. Even as I poured my cum into her I felt a wave of love flow through me. Love for her, soon to be the mother of our child.

We laid close together afterwards feeling relaxed and contented. I was still a little afraid of hurting the baby during sex, but I had learned to follow Sonja's lead. We talked about our child. She would be named Belinda. We both knew she would be beautiful and intelligent. How could she be anything but?

We slept well and woke refreshed. I had classes. So I had to get up. Sonja could have stayed in bed longer, but she chose to get up too. Downstairs my wife, Connie, had breakfast ready for us. She welcomed me with a kiss, a hug and a cheery "good morning."

She had a similar cheerful greeting for Sonja. "Good morning, Mom. You look like you had a good night."

"I did," Sonja replied. "A very good night. I'm glad it was so good, if the baby comes on schedule I won't have another time with Jim until after she's born."

We had decided a few months before that the ladies in my life would have me for a week at a time, on a rotating basis. So far it seemed to be working. At least from my point of view. Our sex had become more relaxed. Of course for the last few weeks only Connie and Sonja were with me. We were at the college house while Connie and I attended classes. Brian was with us too. Vera and Susan would be joining us later that day.

We had implemented the change because I had experienced an incipient touch of ennui. Only a tinge, but we all agreed that it was better to face it sooner, rather than later.

Doctor C, from the 'Merged Families Society' had been a big help. We got a lot of good advice from the society bulletin board too. We had made plans to meet with Dr. C in June. Originally we had planned to meet during spring break, but we immediately realized that Sonja's daughter was due just before that time. It was an embarrassing realization on all our parts. We had emailed Dr. C and let him know. That our plans would have to change. He got back to us within the hour and gave us the dates he would be at the resort. We contacted the inn to change our reservations to the summer vacation.

Connie and I went to classes leaving Sonja cooing over Brian while she fed him. We were in our third year and our courses were getting tougher. Both of us were doing well with our schoolwork. We were getting into the subjects we needed if we were to set up a business as planned.

We came home to find Susan and Vera had arrived. There were lots of hugs and kisses. Susan was making a fuss over Brian. She had missed him. They had driven up from the new place with a detour to the farm to check on things.

After a reunion dinner, with Brian getting lots of attention from his mother and grandmother. I guess Vera is really his great grandmother on my side, but we won't bother with the distinction. There was talk afterward. I sat on a loveseat with Susan. We discussed progress on the new place. Although Susan and Vera had kept us well informed by email one can get a lot better feel for things when discussing them verbally. We, the three of us who hadn't been there, got the feeling that both Susan and Vera were very happy with the progress and the design we'd chosen. They promised us a more complete update after a couple of day's rest. After everyone, except Sonja, had a drink we all headed for bed.

Susan and I went to the upstairs master bedroom. She had been touching me often on the loveseat. I could feel a visceral longing emanating from her. A sense of horniness I guess you would call it. She held my arm as we started upstairs.

"I feel so empty," she whispered to me.

"I'll fill you soon, Mom," I whispered back.

Vera had made no secret of her desires either. As much as she loved Susan, she loved Connie and Sonja too. Indeed Connie and Vera seemed to have a special relationship, despite the large difference in their ages. They would be using the large downstairs bedroom, it had been a dining room but we made it another master bedroom.

Brian had already been put to bed in the nursery. It had been an exciting day for him, he was tired and fell asleep quickly.

Mom was wearing a skirt and blouse. As we went upstairs she was already opening the buttons of the blouse. When we reached the top of the stairs she released my arm and opened the blouse to let her tits free, she was not wearing a bra. She grasped my arm again and leaned into me.

"You have no idea how much I've been wanting you," her tone was sultry.

"Probably almost as much as I've been wanting you," I told her.

In the bedroom she grabbed my belt buckle. "Get those pants off,"

I kicked my shoes off. Susan was behind me her arms around me, her breasts pushed into my back. I got my pants down and off. She pressed me toward the bed whispering in my ear as she did.

"I want a real cock. I want your cock. All I've had are toys, vibrators. I want to feel you cum, in my pussy, in my mouth. I want to give you a blow job, I want to taste your cum. Then I want you to fuck me long and hard."

Hot talk from my mother. I had never heard her talk quite that way before. It sent thrills racing up my spine and to my already throbbing cock.

She turned me so my back was to the bed. A gentle push and I was sitting on it. My hard, throbbing cock standing erect and ready.

Mom stepped back a pace, she lifted the hem of her dress to show me she was wearing no panties. She showed me her lovely, sweet pussy with its halo of hair surrounding it. It glistened in the dim light of the bedroom, a reflected glimmer from the juices of her pussy. Juices of lust that flowed from her to coat her hair and thighs with dewy droplets.

She stepped forward again and pulled my head to her, to her pubes. I rubbed my face against the raspy curls of her hair and licked at the droplets.

"That's for later," I heard her say softly as she pushed my head back. She slid to her knees; I opened my legs to give her access.

My mother made love to my cock. Licking, kissing, sucking and even nibbling. She would look up at me and lick her lips with a sly smile as she rubbed my hardness against her cheeks and the side of her neck; the sensitive area that she liked me to kiss.

She cupped my balls and as she took my cock into her mouth. She pushed her hand under my butt to let her fingers dance in the crack of my ass.

By then I was so hot I could hardly keep from cumming. This was a new Susan, a hotter, more adventuresome woman. But she always had been willing to try new things, how else would we have become incestuous lovers. I was thrilled.

She looked up at me again with her red lips pressed around my hardness, another erotic sight. It was enough to make my cum explode into her mouth. Electric thrills took over my body, my every cell. I flooded her mouth with my warm creamy cum.

I heard a muffled gasp and she sucked me even harder, milking me. She leaned over me and took me completely into her hot, wet mouth. She sucked me until I had become too soft for her.

She looked up at me then, her mouth open to show me the cum she held. Held for me it turned out. She stood and pushed me down on my back. She laid on top of me and pressed her open mouth against mine, a mouth full of cum. I kissed her back accepting her offering and we mashed our lips together in a wild, mindless kiss.

She lifted herself and straddled my chest. I was still wearing my shirt. She was still in her skirt and open blouse. I grasped her hips and pulled her pussy to my face. To my waiting lips and tongue. Despite the fact that I had just cum I wanted this. Her hot, wet pussy to eat; to lick and suck. Her sweet juices to drink like a fine wine. She pulled her skirt up to her hips and tucked it in at the waist to hold it.

There is something about a woman, in a dress or skirt, with a bare pussy beneath it that totally makes me hot. Yes, nightgowns have the same effect. It makes me want to bury my face in their beautiful cunts, all cunts are beautiful in those circumstances. I want to eat them until they are screaming from orgasms. Sometimes they will let the skirt, or nightgown, drape over my head. That will drive me to even greater heights of lust.

She came with gasps and moans, with unintelligible words and phrases, with flowing juices that covered my face and soaked my shirt. At last satisfied she lifted herself from my face. I tried to follow her, but she moved back onto my chest, then further back to straddle my thighs. She reached down and caressed my almost hard dick.

"We'll let him rest a while," she murmured. "So he'll be good and hard and fuck me for a long time."

She smiled at me. A lovely smile that lit up her face. She leaned forward to kiss me. Not quite a hot kiss, but open mouthed, lots of tongue and an exchange of tastes. A kiss with the promise of more. We laid together until I was ready again. Until my cock was hard and throbbing from the blood pounding into it, until I was in the state she wanted me.

I was on top. My cock slid into her snug snatch. She raised her hips to me, her legs clasped over my hips. We fucked like animals, wild, hot animals. With gasps and cries of lust and orgasmic joy.

We rolled over to put her on top. She leaned forward to feed me her tit, to kiss me with sloppy mindless kisses with tongues dancing and twisting.

She came hard and often. As orgasms chased themselves through her body I felt the pressure building in my balls; the electric thrills gaining strength in the far reaches of my body.

My cum surged into her, filled her pussy as she desired. A final orgasm ripped through her and she relaxed on top of me, spent. I too was spent. It had been a memorable orgasm for me. For her too she was to tell me later as we laid together resting.

We didn't sleep right away. We lay in each other's arms and spoke softly of our love. Mom told me that she and Vera had tried some new things and that, maybe, she would be ready to try anal soon. But she made sure I understood she was not sure if she wanted too.

We talked about the new baby that was coming any day. She was as thrilled as if it was her own. Belinda would be a sister for Brian.

We talked, too, about the idea of increasing the family through marriage.

"You know it's not something I really want," Mom said. "But as I said before I won't oppose it as long as I approve of the new members and it is done through marriage. I guess I could make love with another man if he appealed to me. I must admit that woman on woman sometimes isn't enough for me, I need my man. The other women feel the same, for that matter. That doesn't change the fact that we all love each other."

"No it doesn't, Susan," I responded. "Nor does it change the fact that you all deserve a satisfying sex life."

My own thoughts were ambiguous on the subject. I loved the women in my life. I tried to treat them all equally. Keep in mind that when Connie and I married we were, in our minds, all marrying. It was not symbolic to us, it was very real.

The one time we had strayed we had done it with the approval of all of us. Susan had not taken part, but had taken the attitude that she would not object if all the others wanted it.

That experience had taught us. It had been very satisfying sexually, but it left us with a vague feeling that we had betrayed our ideals. The idea that we were in a true marriage and loved each other, all of us together.

****** The next day was Saint Patrick's Day. It was a cold miserable March day. A light rain falling and the temperature only a few degrees above freezing. A day one wanted to stay inside with a hot drink. Of course that was the day Belinda picked to make an appearance.

Except for the weather it went quite smoothly. The women handled the details, like timing the labor pains, I stayed out of the way. I was interested, though, after all it was my daughter we were dealing with.

I won't go into all the details. There was nothing unusual, or exceptional about the birth. The woman all raved about what a lovely child she was. She was to me too. I sat with Sonja and our beautiful daughter until the nurses took Belinda back to the nursery. Sonja indicated that she was ready to rest. We kissed warmly and told each other of our love.

Back home we had a mild celebration. Susan was especially hot later that night. We licked and sucked and filled the room with the tantalizing scents of loving.

The next day was school again so we didn't get to visit the new mother and daughter until late afternoon. Connie finished her classes before I did. She waited for me and we went together. Both Sonja and Belinda were doing fine. They would be coming home the next day.

Susan was still hot that night. We had a repeat of the night before. She said she would have liked to invite Connie to join us, but that would have left Vera alone. Connie and Vera both seemed just as hot as Mom, I thought it had something to do with new babies, but that was only a guess.

Connie was home a couple of hours before me the next day. By the time I got home Sonja and the baby were settled into her room. They had put the new baby's crib in there to be close to her mother. Sonja was resting and after a look at my daughter I left them alone.

After dinner I spent a few hours with Sonja alone in her room, her and the baby. I told her how much I loved them both, how much I treasured them. We held each other and kissed often. She sent me to Susan when she was ready to sleep.

The rest of the week was quite normal. Normal except for a new baby to care for that is. The women all made a fuss over her, much as they had done with Brian when he was born. I thought, that Brian might not be getting enough attention, so I spent more time with him. I had always tried to spend time with him every day. He was always glad to see me. I found, though, that my worries were unfounded. The ladies were still doting on him too. They had great fun introducing him to his new sister. It was hard to know if Brian understood, but we liked to think he did.

Once all the excitement of the baby had abated, at least a little, we had a meeting. Susan and Vera gave us a more complete report on the new place. They had briefed us the first day they got back, but it had been just that, brief.

The new place would be ready by the time summer vacation started. We could move in any time after that. There would be a lot to do, but we had the whole summer. There was our trip to the MF Society resort too. The moving would have to be worked around that, but no one saw any problems. We were all excited. We would be getting our new home soon.

My week with Susan ended on a high note. She had stayed super horny all week. Vera joined me the next night. Like my mother, my grandmother wanted cock. Sucking or fucking, it didn't matter.

"As much as I love Susan, and the others, I miss having a man in my life," she told me as she laid next to me fondling my hard cock. "Something to fill me," a pause. "Everywhere." She finished softly.

It was much the same as what Susan had told me, with the exception of the everywhere comment. And Susan had even hinted at that, but she wasn't quite ready.

Vera kissed my body, working her way to my cock. I grasped her hips and pulled her to me. Pulled her ready pussy to my hungry mouth. We sucked and licked, her juices flowed over my face. She sucked me with skill and love, as I ate her with equal love; and, I hoped, skill.

Love had become more open between us since we had talked about my not quite crisis. We were all telling each other 'I love you' often, not just in bed either. It seemed that saying so, to an extent at least, made it so. Thus when Vera and I ate each other the love we felt added to our enjoyment and the joy we gave to the other.

It was the same with the other women. We had all become even closer than we had been since we had started looking into ways to help my incipient, but slight, ennui. And at the same time had done much to relieve minor tedium between the women. Susan had told me our research had helped her and the other women liven up their times together. We had found, somewhat to our surprise, that love and lust are really quite compatible.

I came with electric thrills. I filled my grandmother's mouth with my warm, creamy cum. She had been cumming when I released my seed into her. She let her mouth go slack as she felt the warmth and it overflowed her lips to dribble onto her face and chin. It was an erotic sight.

We kissed with open mouths. I licked her face clean. Her tongue searched my mouth for the taste of her own juices. We rested in each other's arms. We kissed often. We caressed each other. We spoke of love.

She straddled me and took my resurgent cock into her hot, wet pussy. She rode me a long time, she had sucked me and made me cum so that I would last for her. She leaned forward to feed me her tits. To kiss with wet open mouths; sloppy, mindless kisses. She gasped as she came, multiple orgasms ripped through her body. She shuddered from the sheer pleasure that invaded her entire being.

I came suddenly, almost unexpected. The thrills rushed through me, through my cock. My cum gushed into her, into her welcoming cunt. She gasped and came yet again as the warmth of my slick seed filled her, her lovely warm, wet pussy.

She kissed me wildly as a final orgasm lifted her to new heights. She lay on top of me as I softened. Even after I was no longer able to stay in her she lay on my body. She kissed me often with quick, kisses. She told me how good I had made her feel, what a great thrill it had been to feel me filling her pussy once again. She told me how much she loved me, how much she had missed me.

She rolled off me to nestle into my side. My arm was around her, her body felt deliciously warm next to mine. We slept until morning.

It was a weekend. Connie and I studied together in the morning. We took some of the same classes, but an equal number were different. We hoped that one or the other of us would be familiar with anything that came up after we started our business. After lunch I decided to take a nap. Connie said she needed to do some shopping.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12