Wheelchair Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back around behind her and shoved my cock deep in her ass again, arching my back and slapping her pale white cheeks, leaving red, garish handprints. Smack, smack, SMACK, went my hands. She screamed in ecstasy as she came again, pushing back to meet my thrusts and clenching and unclenching her tight anus with every resounding smack on her burning, red cheeks.

I felt my balls begin to ache and after a few more hard thrusts, I leapt around front and shoved my wet, slimy cock down her throat. She gagged and convulsed as she sucked it down, making choking grunts as I impaled her tiny little face.

"Perfect. Suck it clean again – suck your ass juice off my cock! I'm gonna cum hard, don't spill a fucking drop, or God will surely strike you DEAD!" I roared.

With that I pulled almost completely out of her mouth leaving about two inches for her to lick and suck while I tugged at my shaft, feeling the cum boiling up from deep down in my loins.

Her tongue frantically licked and swirled around my fat, purple head, and as I spurted, she moaned and sucked greedily. One spurt, two spurts, three spurts went into her mouth while she licked the underside of my cock head. I pulled out and sent two geysers across her nose and cheeks and then shoved myself deeply into her mouth again. She moaned and mewled and sucked like my jism was pure gold, coaxing the remaining drops of cum from my spent member.

"I'm sorry, Lord, please don't be angry with me...I tried to swallow it all, but I couldn't."

She licked my cock clean from the purple tip down the shaft to my heavy aching balls, slurping and licking my nutsack until I couldn't take any more. Then, with tears running down her face, she used my cock to clean the strings of cum off her face, slurping every clinging drop off my dripping head.

When I was completely clean and her face was back to its usual white, unblemished heart-shaped oval, she smiled and slurped the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked one last time, making my knees go weak. She smacked her lips and gazed up at me and said, "Do you think Esther would be proud of me?"

"Oh yes, Sarah, she is probably up in heaven sitting at the right hand of Jesus this very moment looking down at you with utmost pride. You are a good little assfucking cumhungry Bible slut, aren't you?

"Yes, Mister Murphy. Thank you sooo much for your Bible study!

THE END

12