Wheeling Park Ch. 10

Story Info
Olivia and Jarid spend some time.
7.9k words
4.71
24.6k
11

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,249 Followers

It wasn't easy clearing my head in there. I watched her cooking up the disgusting and dreaded K.D. in what she called a 'skort', basically a pair of tight black shorts attached under a little skirt, and that short, tight, white shirt she usually slept in. She was in very good shape and it wasn't helping.

"Mom's pretty fun to party with, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, she's,... a lotta fun."

"What are you doing later?"

"I don't know. Sober up some and see if anyone wants to ride, if I still feel like it."

"Oh. Well, if you don't, we can go swimming. If you want."

"Yeah,... maybe."

"That means no," she said, turning and catching me staring at her thighs while I spoke.

"It means maybe," I said, casually looking elsewhere and hoping she'd dismiss what she saw.

"Guess what?" she asked with a sly grin.

"What?"

"I'm not really making you Kraft Dinner."

"You're not?"

"No. I just got the box out and filled the pot in front of you to fuck your mind up. I'm giving you vegetable beef soup mixed with good ol' Mr. Noodles. Don't you just love me now?"

"I gotta admit, I do."

"I don't care what they say about Mr. Noodles, I love the stuff."

"Me too," I agreed. "The funny thing is that Mom never even knew we were buying it and still doesn't. Guess it goes to show how handy it is to learn to cook for yourself."

"She'll probably find it now that it's ended up here, though," she said, her head turned again. "She does a lot of cooking now. Good stuff, too, like before."

"I haven't noticed."

"You haven't been around as much."

"You have?"

"Yup. Here and at Livy's, mostly."

I nodded, even though she couldn't see me while I watched the side of her braless tit in that little shirt.

She finally served and then sat across from me, her elbows on the table, chin in the palms of her hands.

"Are you gonna get a girlfriend at university?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Just wondering. Are you nervous about going?"

"Yeah, a little. I don't think it'll be like school, though."

"But, we can still live home."

"Yeah."

"You like the soup?"

"Yup, thanks."

When I was done, I took a shower and crawled into my bunk, telling Jen that I'd be up in a couple of hours. With the curtain closed, I laid back, finally away from her body and alone with my thoughts. I remembered again what happened earlier with Mom, the recent memories starting a reaction in my underwear. I stopped thinking about that and instead tried to berate myself for the things that happened. I mean, for gods sakes, I was licking my own mother's pussy and I made her orgasm. I came on her boobs and in her face. But, it only served to turn me on again. The 'Department of Things to be Pressure Washed Away' was a joke that was a lot more cruel than dryly humorous at that point. I don't remember falling asleep.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

I woke with a start to find someone in the bunk with me. The sun was just going down outside and the warm, reddish light illuminated Olivia's face in a dreamlike way. Jimmi Hendrix was playing at low volume on the stereo and she passed me a lit joint.

"Now you'll be up all night," she said as I took the joint and puffed on it.

"I could drink until I pass out," I sleepily offered.

"Y'know, I don't like when you drink. Some beer, maybe, but not whiskey."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just like you better without that stuff, is all."

"Well, maybe I like you better with it."

"Maybe you just like me and that's that."

"I'd rather not chase you down that little rabbit hole right now."

"Fine by me. Hey, guess who you're hanging out with tonight?"

"Who?" I asked suspiciously.

"Me," she said proudly, taking the joint.

"Olivia, I'm eighteen, you're,... whatever. I don't feel like watching you play Farmville all night."

She exhaled in my face as she looked at me, then said, "I'm not surprised you don't have any friends in town. Your personality is like salted sandpaper to the crotch. That aside, I'll have you know that I don't play Farmville. I'm fucking you, your mom and your sister, do you seriously think I'm the type of woman who has any interest, or time for Farmville?"

"Well, you know what it is, don't you?"

"So, what? So do you."

"Yeah, but I'm not playing it," I said with a smile.

"There," she said, pointing as I took a drag.

"What?" I croaked around a lungful, passing it back.

"You like me. You're lying here smoking a joint with me, teasing me with a smile on your face and a nice big hardon. You like me."

"I'm not smiling with you, I'm smiling at you. Because you're delusional. And over sexed."

"I thought I was undersexed."

"No argument about the delusional part, huh?"

"You little shit!" she said, but still with a smile.

I watched her take a drag as she looked at me. She balled up the roach and popped it out the open window when she was done.

"So,... my young man,..."

"She told you," I said.

"We have no secrets, you know."

"I pretty much have to assume that."

"It's alright."

"I didn't exactly stay true to you, did I?"

"Your mum doesn't count, obviously. No, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"I'm actually trying not to think about it. Now that I'm a lot more sober, I just can't believe,... Oh my god," I toned, remembering everything and waking up completely to it now.

"I said it's alright. Park stuff, it never happened."

"See? Delusional."

"Don't you put aside reality when you watch a movie, or read a novel? Playing a video game, or even fantasizing?"

I only shook my head at this and looked away. She was actually starting to make sense, her circular logic beginning to seem acceptable in the light of my desires, recent deeds and my need to excuse myself of them somehow.

"Anyway, I didn't want to get into that tonight. At least, not yet. Like I say, we're hanging out."

"But you haven't said what we'll be doing."

"Well, if it'll satisfy your paranoia,... remember Bob and Sasha?"

"Yeah."

"End of season, last year, just before I had to leave, they did a very nice favour for me at a very convenient time. I've been holding off on visiting them until something I arranged for could be brought in and it came today."

"Okay,..."

"It's an air conditioner. Nobody else has one because of the extra power load, but because of Bob and his condition and the fact that they rarely go out, I convinced Dad. We're going over to say hi and to install it for them."

"Wh- uhh,... You know about AC, right?"

"Nope."

"Well, neither do I."

"It's not like we're building the unit, we're only installing it."

"We have to wire it up, don't we?"

"I would think that it just plugs in, but so what if it doesn't?"

" ... Electricity, Olivia. It kills people, there's statistics-"

"Piss on your statistics, how hard can it be? Look, I'm not just bringing it and leaving it, that's like buying the toy for Christmas without getting the batteries."

"But, it's going to be dark soon."

"Elmo has halogens we can use. C'mon, get up and get dressed," she said, opening the curtain she'd obviously even closed behind her when she somehow climbed in without waking me up again. "We'll figure it out, it'll probably be easy."

Well, it wasn't.

We both looked at each other with that mutual expression of perplexed panic many times, worrying and wondering about this and that, asking ourselves why we were so quick to cut the window hole larger with the 'saws-all' while calmly assuring Bob and Sasha that everything was just fine.

After a few hours of me whispering things like, "I told you this wouldn't be easy!", and her whispering answers such as, "Would you fuckin' just shut up!?", we finally completed the job, a good job at that.

We'd been beered, fed and jointed the whole time by Bob and Sasha and, when we finally finished putting Elmo's tools and his ATV back, we collapsed on the chairs at his back door. He and Trixie were probably already down at the club, as it was past nightfall, and we sat in the darkness, not speaking for a bit.

"I told you we could do it," she finally said.

"Yeah, I guess. But, if it weren't for me, you'd have electrocuted yourself."

"Granted, but it was a team effort. I'd expect that. Neither one of them had any idea how many times we almost abandoned it."

We both snickered at that before she added, "You're pretty good, Jarid. We work well together."

"Well, they sure like it."

"Yeah," she said with a smile in her tone. "Can you believe em, though? They really need to take a step back from that computer," she laughed.

"I know. I try to listen to them and get a sense of it all, but so far it's like a bunch of different conspiracy theories all rolled into some bigger picture and it's like, huh?"

"Yeaaaaaahh. I guess everybody has their thing."

"You worry more about realistic fears." I said.

"How's that?"

"Finding a place for yourself. A place like this, but not."

She paused before she answered, actually a long one, but finally asked, "Is that so bad?"

"No. I can only guess you want a home life, removed from whatever it is you live out beyond that culvert from day to day. You actually put me in mind of colonists. Problem is, sometimes colonists unknowingly bring things to their new land that don't exactly fit in. Foreign barnacles on the bottoms of their ships, non native plant life, that sort of thing. Ask any Australian about rabbits and they'll tell you."

" ... That's a valid concern, if not a personally insulting analogy. Jarid, if my life were that bad, I couldn't come here. It's not like that and I'm not the rabbit to your Australia."

"But then, there's-"

"Another time. Look, we just installed a fuckin' air conditioner, can't we just enjoy that? Go start your bike, we're getting out of here."

"Where?"

"My place. We can get a cold shower and cool off. Change our clothes after all that time under their trailer. God, who would have guessed it would be so hard to find a load bearing support at the bottom of a trailer? Should have just drilled straight through the side, like you said, but I didn't want to mess up their trailer any more than we had to."

"That was so funny."

"What?"

"You jammed up in that little space, trying to work around your own boobs," I said, laughing despite myself.

"Well, I'm glad I amused you."

"I actually had to jack the trailer higher just so you could fit them under with you."

"Oh, shut up. Start your bike and let's go."

"Your trailer is a mess," I said, looking around myself at the clutter when we got there, leaving my bike in her lot by the door.

"Why are you always picking and stabbing?" Olivia asked entering her bathroom. "I don't think you realize how much you get away with where I'm concerned."

"You're just happy I'm even talking to you at all."

"See? Right there, that's the kind of thing that'll get your mouth slapped, sooner or later."

"So, why do you put up with it?"

"The same reason you talk to me. Remember, you told me there's things about me you like."

"I'm sure there'd be things about Hitler I'd have liked, if I were forced to meet him."

"Oh my fuck! Jarid! You're starting to piss me off!" she yelled.

I said nothing and, after a short silence, the shower began to run. I sighed in relief and removed a yellow bra with giant cups from a chair and sat.

Then I wondered why. I mean, there's a beautiful woman taking a cold shower whose already had sex with me, and I'm just sitting there. So I stood, hesitated a moment, then walked slowly to the open door of her mini-bathroom and looked right in at her behind the clear shower door. Her back was to me and soap was running down over her shoulders, back and over her very nice, curvy ass and between her cheeks.

She turned and saw me there, freezing for an instant. I made no move to turn away, or hide the fact I was watching, only looked at her gorgeous body. She smiled at me and went about her business as usual.

"Come to redeem yourself?" she asked.

"I don't know. I was a bit bored out there."

"You came to the right place. Come on in, sug. I'll excite you."

I smiled back then, moving forward into the cramped space and said, "I gotta tell you,... I really don't like cold showers."

"That's okay," she said, rinsing herself off. "Yours can be cool. Take your clothes off and hop in, I'm all done."

I did what she said, making her smile when she saw my full erection. I got in the shower and she began washing me all over, like she had before, making me flinch when she would regularly return to my cock and ass to 'wash' them again and again.

When she was finished, she turned the water off and dried me, then I dried her. She took my still hard cock in her hand and led me to her room by it and got up on her bed, pulling me gently up with her. We sat facing one another with our legs spread, her thighs on top of mine.

She grabbed the back of my neck and started kissing my mouth, me returning her gestures while she stroked my cock. I found her pussy and started passing the flat of my hand over it, feeling her short pubic hair strain between my fingers as she moaned, pushing herself closer.

We didn't speak, only deep kissed, once in a while nibbling and kissing one another's ear or neck. Our breathing quickened, became more ragged as we pleasured each other, her tits heaving wondrously with her lungs. I grabbed one with my other hand and attacked her nipple, not bothered at the moment that this woman was also sleeping with my mother and sister. She was beautiful, we wanted each other and that was all that there was at the time. And it just wasn't that big a deal anyway, in light of what I myself had done with Mom earlier that day.

She came first, her tight pussy muscles constricting around my finger. She groaned into my lips, short uncontrolled bursts while my tongue flicked the inside of her mouth. When I came she did the same to me as I spurted on our bellies.

We lay there afterwards, she half on top of me again, and she said, "We could be so good together, you know."

"I have a hard time seeing that, but how do you mean?"

"I mean,... Well, I mean in the interest of what's best for your mum and sister."

"You'll have to explain."

"It's simple. They're the submissive types. They follow the path that gets laid out for them. We're dominants. We have the awareness and ability to choose the path that they will follow us down. You know what I'm talking about."

"If we're both dominants, then why do I have to do what you say?"

"Because you're younger than me and I run this place, but I'm not talking about the Park, Jarid."

"I see. You bank a lot on that future after so little time with us."

"I'm a good judge of character."

"You'd have to be. But I think it shows desperation."

"Jarid,..." she warned.

I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair, thinking about the whole mess.

"It's not that you're having a lesbian relationship with Mom. That, I can handle and even the one you're having with Jen, to some degree. It's just,..."

"What you've seen here has poisoned your mind to the whole idea. That's why I keep telling you that Park stuff is just Park stuff."

"I can't believe you'd let it go at that, though. You just don't seem the type to share your toys, especially if they're as precious as you say they are, and I don't care what you say about not being equipped to please them in that way and Park stuff being just Park stuff. It just doesn't fit with your personality and I can't believe you're totally happy with it, any more than I am, no matter how it turns us on."

" ... You're a very astute young man. No, I'm not entirely happy with it. In fact, I'll be completely honest with you and tell you that I wish I'd met Trudy outside Wheeling Park. I've never philandered here myself, you know. Yes, I've had some casual encounters with some of the women here when I've been single, but nothing wild at all, because that was my choice. Like you. You and I are on the same page and that means that you and I, together, can keep things on the rails."

"I guess I have to remind you that I purposefully came right in my own mother's face today while I was playing with her,... How am I ever going to keep them on the rails? I'm not even on the rails anymore."

"You don't understand how that doesn't matter. If you only knew. But, what I'd like to know is if you're willing to accept you and I together. Your sister and your mum, you can come to terms with, but you never mentioned us."

"It just doesn't seem very realistic if you expect Park stuff to stay in the Park. Not for you and Jen, either. We're going to university this fall and people date there, as you may know."

"For your information, I've been to university and yes, I do know. I know all too well. You're trying to tell me that I'll lose each of you to some silly twat who will use and take you for granted, never even getting to know you before throwing you out when the novelty that is Jarid, or Jen, wears off because, suddenly, there's someone else they'd rather go get puking drunk with. There's your university dating scene, Jarid."

"All I want is a normal life and I don't see that happening with the future you see for us and the same thing goes for Jen. You have to stick with Mom and only Mom once we leave here, if not before."

"Normal? What is normal? And how can you say that after what we just had? Does that mean nothing to you? Does it mean nothing that you're my first man?"

"That's not fair and you know it. I was seduced."

"Puh-lease!"

"Come on, I never had a chance."

"Jarid,... (sigh) You're Trudy's kid. What can I say? Look, like I asked before, just a little trust and a little time and things will work out good for all of us. You'll see."

"Olivia, I really hope you're right, because if things don't work out, it'll be the biggest fuckin' mess imaginable."

"With both of us operating for the common good, it won't be. We can handle this. And for god's sakes, will you call me Liv before I have to really hurt you?"

"No."

"What?"

"I like your name. It sounds nice and it fits you. I only think of you as Liv when we're,... having sex."

" ... Really?" she asked with a sudden, disarming smile.

"Well, yeah. It's a nice name and it's yours. Come to think of it, I don't know any other 'Olivias'."

She kissed me and said, "Okay, you can call me Olivia. See, sometimes you're so nice and complimentive. Trudy's kid. Kind of a twisted, acidic version, but you're not without your little charms."

"They'll come in handy when I'm running a small South American country in ten or so years."

"I wouldn't put it past you. Let's go get cleaned up again and dressed, there's somewhere else I want to take you."

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Oh, no!" I refused when she began tugging me up the steps to the Club.

"Aw, c'mon."

"No way, I can't go in there."

"It can't be that bad?"

"I really don't want to go in there. I'm serious, Olivia."

"Actually, you really do, you just don't know it yet. Look, aren't you settling in? You seem a lot better around people lately."

"Yes, yes, I'm more comfortable, but not that comfortable."

She looked at me, sighed in disappointment and said, "Alright, will you promise to just stay here for a few minutes? I'll be right back, just stay."

"I'm not a dog."

"Will you stay?"

"Yes, I'll stay."

I waited and, as she promised, she was back a few minutes later with a pint of rye in her hand, giving it to me and saying, "Here, have some of that. Not too much."

"I thought you didn't-"

"Just drink some before I change my mind, there's no time to argue."

"Why?"

"Jarid, drink the god dam whiskey, I'll explain while you are! ... There! Dammit, is it so hard to do as I ask? Now the reason you're drinking that is because it'll loosen you up for in there. Yes, you are going in there with me, but you will be with me. Just like at your mum's RV that night, remember? You trusted me then and you can trust me now. Besides, there's an event that'll be starting soon that's a must see. You'll never forgive me if I don't drag you in there and, if it comes to that, that's exactly what I'll do, so drink, trust in me, and gird your loins, sug."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,249 Followers