When a Fantasy Becomes Way too Real

Story Info
When a Craigslist Ad changes my life unexpectedly.
2.9k words
4.3
38k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always considered myself to be straight, but I also have always been turned on by the idea of being forced to do things sexually, especially with someone of the same sex. I am not attracted to men, but have always fantasized about being forced to do things with another man with my girlfriend in charge. My girlfriend at the time also loved the idea and tried to make it a reality.

For the longest time nothing ever came of it. Many Craigslist ads later and still nothing. Which I was happy with because I didn't really want it to happen, I was just turned on by the thought of it. Months pass, and I started to miss the thrill of thinking about my little twisted fantasy, so I start posting ads myself while I was at work.

I knew a semi secluded spot that would be perfect for this scenario to play out, and I would wait there after work. Nobody ever showed up, and yet again I was okay with that, I got turned on by the thought alone of it happening. I'd sit there in my car playing out the scenario in my head and eventually I would get off on the idea and go home. I would stop there everyday on my way home, respond to endless emails of people who would definitely show up, flipping thru tons of pictures of big hard cocks that they all sent along with what they wanted to do to me. Everything was perfect! Until.

One day I'm sitting there waiting like usual. I'm going thru my email like normal, nothing there this time. I decide I'm gonna just head home. I've been pounding down iced tea while I was waiting so I decide to get out and take a leak. I walk back in the woods a little bit and found a good spot to pee. I left my phone in my car, car running, and had music still playing. At that moment, I hear footsteps directly behind me! Someone is out here with me! I panic, I turn to see who was there but a hand came up and covered my eyes and turned my head back around away from him as he leaned into my ear and said,

- "Shhhh, don't worry, I know why your here, have you received my pictures?" I'm shaking, I finish up and quickly try to zip up but was immediately stopped by his big strong hand as he grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled it around to my back.

-"Why don't we take these off instead" as he pulls my pants down to my knees.

Now I'm really panicking, this is actually going to happen!! I really got in over my head this time! He gently forces me down onto my knees, still standing behind me with his hand over my eyes. I tried to think of the pictures that were sent to me to figure out whose hand this was. I knew he was a big strong white male, but that was half of the pictures I was sent. Fearful of which man this could be, I try to turn my head to see what he looked like, but he held me tighter.

-"A little anxious I see!" I nervously shake my head no.

-"Ah, that's better! Not much of a rape fantasy if you are a little to eager! I hope you don't mind, I brought a couple things to make this more fun for you."

At that moment he slips a blindfold over my head and ties it on tight. He then grabs my other hand and pulls it around my back with my other hand and proceeds to tie them together with his belt. I hear him walk around me, stopping directly in front of me. I hear his zipper going down, and then his pants being slid down to his feet.

-"Now why don't you be a girl little girl for me and help me with these boxers."

He's calling me a little girl now too!! And wait, I'm thinking for a minute on how he expected me to help him with his boxers if my hands are tied behind my back. And it dawned on me, he wanted me to pull them down with my mouth!! Blindfolded!! Oh my god am I shaking now! He decides I'm taken nag to long and puts his hand on the back of my head, and begins to slowly pull my head closer to him. I resist. But he is much stronger than me, and he continued to pull me in until my face was now up against his warm crotch.

-"Come on now, be a good little girl and pull them down!"

Reluctantly, I begin to try to pull them down with my mouth, took me forever to get a grip on them with my teeth to pull them down at all. I start pulling them down, all the way down till the rested on top of his jeans. I sit back up on my knees. He grabs the back of my head once again.

-"Open your mouth and stick that tongue out like a good little girl!"

I obliged, as he pulled me in closer. Suddenly, I feel the tip of his cock on my tongue. He begins to rub it around in a circle on my tongue, he's still not hard yet but I can tell already that he is packing more than I have. He pulls my head in closer, the tip of his cock is now slowly entering my mouth. It's big! I'm not ready for this!! But it's too late now, as he begins to slowly slide farther into my mouth. He stops. Lifts up the blindfold.

-"I want to see the fear in those eyes looking up at me while I have my way with you."

My eyes are wide, full or regret, and exactly what he wanted to see. He starts to thrust back and forth into my mouth. Only giving me half of his cock at a time. I feel him getting hard inside me. He starts to slide deeper into my mouth, slowly until he reaches the back of my throat. I gagged. I hear him laugh.

-"Just wait, you'll get used to it, I'm gonna make you take it all the way down your pretty little throat, now relax!"

He slides in and out of my mouth slowly, stopping just when his tip is about to pass my lips, and back in till he is pushing against my throat. Back and forth, gliding across my tongue, getting harder with every stroke. My eyes zeroed in on his thrusting thick shaft as he slides in and out of my mouth.

He tightened his grip on my head, starts to pull me in closer. His cock stops at the entrance to my throat. I feel him pulling me in harder. His tip slowly forcing my throat open. I try to relax but I can't breathe. He pushes harder. His tip slips thru. Holding me there I begin to panic. Which only made it even tighter on his throbbing hard cock. I feel him swell up, he moans. He pulls his cock out of my throat and rests him tip on the center of my tongue. He is dripping out precum onto my tongue.

He grabs his shaft and starts rubbing his precum around with his cock all around my tongue. It was kind of salty, but also a little sweet. Wasn't that bad. He slides back into my mouth, pushes into my throat again, and proceeded to slide down even farther. Inch by inch he forced his way down into my throat until my face was buried into his crotch, and his balls were resting on my chin.

He starts thrusting in and out of my throat, picking up the pace with every thrust. Harder and harder he begins to fuck my throat. My throat swelling up with every thrust to accommodate his massive shaft. He begins to fuck my face faster, with my face being smashed against him with every thrust. Occasionally pulling out far enough for me to gasp for air, and then slamming back down my throat and fucking my face as hard and as fast as he could.

He starts to moan again. Cock throbbing even faster than before. I knew it was soon time for him to cum. I didn't care at this point. Anything for this to be over as soon as possible.

-"Are you ready for my first load, my little cum dumpster?"

FIRST LOAD?!?!? How much more does he plan on doing to me???

-"This ones been built up for a week now for you, so get ready!"

His cock swelled up, he pushes his cock all the way down my throat. He held me tight. I'm gagging, which only made him force me harder. His cock begins to swell again. He moans louder. Here it comes!!

He begins to slide out of my throat. He quickly thrusts as he shoots his first shot of warm cum down my throat. Pulling out farther he continues to thrust as each wave of thick warm cum shoots out. TWO. THREE. FOUR shots of his hot cum burst into my mouth and down my throat. Forcing me to swallow with how much cum there way. He pulls out all the way, as the next shot of cum shoots out and all up my face. Two more heavy shots of him warm salty cum spurt out across my face. He slides his cock head back into my mouth as his last couple spurts dribble out on my tongue. He pulls his cock back out and rubs it around my face, spreading his cum all around.

I slouch down with a sigh of relief that this is finally over. Trying not to think about what just happened.

-"That was a good little girl! I'm glad you started to enjoy yourself as well."

Confused at first, as I'm looking down at the ground I noticed that I was getting hard. Making a bulge in my boxers that he apparently noticed. What the hell?!? I wasn't enjoying any of this!! How could I be getting hard???

-"Well, I guess that answers my next question on if you wanted more!! Haha!"

--"No!! That's not what it looks like!!"

-"Too late princess, you can't deny it now!"

I tried to plead with him that I didn't want to do this anymore, but he just laughed as he watched me getting hard as a rock. He walked around behind me and untied my hands. Holding onto to them so I can't let go. He ties them together again but in front of me this time. I try to stand up but he forces me right back down. But this time he forces me onto my hands and knees. With my pants still down around my legs and my hands tied together I wasn't going anywhere. He kneels down behind me and grabs onto my boxers, slowly pulling them down to me knees.

I drop to my elbows, face to my hands. Cum still dripping down my face, and onto my hands. He pulls out a bottle of lube from his coat pocket. I hear the lid snap open. He drizzles it all over his still fully erect cock, and then pours some down my crack and onto my virgin hole. It's cold. I shiver. I clench in fear. He begins to spread it around my hole with his cock head. It felt like forever that he just sat behind me rubbing his cock across my hole.

He grabs my hips, with his cock head pressed against my hole. He begins to press harder, slowly opening my hole with his massive head. Finally his tip pops thru. I gasp. My cock jumped. What is this?? Why is this happening?? It hurts, not pleasurable at all!!

-"You liked that didn't you?"

--"No" I whispered under my breath.

-"Don't lie to me, I see you getting excited down there! Now be a good little whore and beg for it!"

--"I don't want it!!"

-"Ah ah! Now beg for it, or I'll just take it, and I assure you I won't go as easy on you then!!"

--"But I don't want this!!"

-"Okay then! You DID say you wanted to be forced! So I hope your ready cuz I'm not gonna hold back anymore!!"

--"Wait!! No!!"

It was too late. He started pushing inside me. He was still going slow at first but he wasn't stopping. He slid down into me inch by inch, only pulling out a little bit to put on more lube. He pushed in until he was completely inside of me. I let out a moan of pain and pleasure. It hurt, but also in a good way. But it was at that moment when my worst fear started to commence.

I hear footsteps and voices coming from the entrance to the woods. Someone was coming over!! But to my dreaded surprise, it wasn't just one more person. There was two people coming up to us!! Now I'm shaking even more.

They walk up and stand directly in front of me. They said nothing!! They just dropped their pants and joined in!! I can't comprehend what is actually happening at this point. Nobody ever showed up before! Why now??? Why three??? One of the guys dropped down to his knees in front of me. His cock already out and hard as a rock. Its not as thick as the first guy, but it's definitely longer.

He grabs my head and places his cock up against my lips. I hesitate. He pushes harder. Spreading my lips and begins to slide into my mouth. With nowhere to go, I accept my fate. I now have one large thick cock buried inside my ass, slowly being thrusted in and out, and now have another large cock being forced into my mouth at the same time!! AND, there's another guy getting ready for me as well!

I fix my eyes on the shaft of the long cock that is beginning to penetrate my face. He holds the back of my head tighter as he pushes into my mouth, sliding down my tongue to my throat. His cock stops at the entrance to my throat and he pulls back out to my lips. He then begins to slide in and out of my mouth. Timing his thrusts with the movement of my body as I'm being rocked back and forth by the guy fucking my ass.

They start picking up their speed. Fucking me from both ends. Faster and faster. I feel the guy behind me pulling me backwards with him until he is laying down with me sitting on him cock. With a cock still fucking my face I'm now being bounced up and down on his cock. His powerful thrusts lifting me up and down on his lap, causing me to take the other guy deeper into my throat each time.

I now have his cock almost all the way down my throat. The third guy is now standing to my side, cock in hand, stroking himself vigorously, aiming his cock right at my face. I feel the cock in my ass swell up, and he give one more hard thrust inside me and holds me down. It throbs inside me again, and again. It swells up once more. He moans, and begins to shoot his hot load deep, deep inside me. He holds me there, while I'm still being throat fucked.

It was at that moment I feel the second guys cock starting to throb inside me. He pull my head towards him and proceeded to fuck my face and throat as fast as he could. Leaving me unable to breathe. He starts to cum. He continued to thrust his cock down my throat. Wave after wave of cum blasting into my mouth. He pulls out. Leaving my mouth overflowing with cum. I gagged as I tried to swallow it all. With that the third guy starts moaning. He opens my mouth wide. He then stroked him cock at my mouth until he came. He shot his load directly into my mouth and then all over my face.

I slowly try to stand up. Gently letting the cock inside my ass slide out of me. It slips out, followed by his hot load running out of me. I stand up. Dripping cum from both ends. My face completely covered. I take my shirt off to wipe off as much as I can. The first guy stands up. Gets dressed. And comes over to me with a smile. He steps on the back of my pants which are still around my ankles.

-"These are mine, take them off."

--"Wait! What??"

-"Give me your pants!"

With all 3 men standing there laughing, I kick them off. He picks them up and walks away, followed by the other two men. Embarrassed, I pick up my cum soaked shirt and walk to my car. As I get to my car I realize that this nightmare isn't over. My doors are locked!! And my phone is in my car!! So there I stand. Naked. Face sticky with cum and holding nothing but a soaked cum covered shirt. And I need a ride home...