When A Good Woman Goes Bad

Story Info
Woman cheats, get caught, her lover pays the price
6.9k words
4.34
164.4k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First and foremost I need to send out a huge thank you to Grand Teton for his help with editing. I know for a fact this is a better story because of him. Second this is a work of fiction, something from my slightly twisted mind and I hope you enjoy it. There is no sex but there is a bit of revenge in this.

When a good woman goes bad.

I wish when I got married that there was some sort of manual to tell me when a marriage goes bad. My name is Chris and I was always taught that when a man gets married he is expected to do whatever it takes to provide for his family. I know nowadays that has changed somewhat as I see many more working couples or the woman as the main bread winner. When Stacy and I got married I was the one with a good job and a bright future at the company I work for.

Now my job did require me to work some late nights, weekends, and even take a few business trips, but this was part of my job and Stacy did not seem to have any issues with it. She did work those first few years we were married but when our son Jason was born she became a stay-at-home mom. We have a nice house in a good neighborhood with good schools and some great neighbors. At that time, other than my work schedule, everything was perfect. I had a great wife, a growing family and a job that I enjoyed and that allowed me to support them.

The trouble began when we had our second child. You see we had some difficulty conceiving Jason and the doctor told me I had a low sperm count. We were told we could still have children, we just had to try a little harder. I had no problem with that as my wife and I had a very healthy and fun sex life. Well within three years of Jason being born Michelle came along. It was a bit of an unexpected surprise, but a welcomed one. After her birth we decided not to have any more children as Stacy said taking care them was a full time job in and of itself.

As time went on we did have our problems and arguments like any couple but we were always able to talk them out and come to some sort of resolution. Then there was a period of time when Stacy had some woman issues and went to see a specialist. As it turned out it was nothing serious, as she put it, but we couldn't have sex for a while. As much as I had asked her she never told me exactly what the problem was but would only say I didn't need to worry about it. Now looking back, maybe I should have been suspicious then.

I still work long hours at my job but it's starting to pay off as I've been getting a promotion almost every three to four years. At this rate I'll be Director of Manufacturing for my company within a year or two and I know my hours will decrease so I'll be able to spend more time with my family. Jason has just turned 17 and is less than a year from graduating high school while Michelle is just about to start. Both of them are natural athletes. I like to think they get that from me.

Jason is a star on his school's baseball team and Michelle loves soccer but also plays softball. They're good students and both are very popular. Each of them has many friends, Jason has had a few girlfriends, Michelle is just at the point to start dating. God help me.

Stacy had been hinting that she would like to go back to work since Jason will be heading off to college soon and Michelle is old enough to be on her own. This didn't sound like a bad idea as my wife did have a point so I said it would be fine as long as it didn't interfere with our family schedule. She found a job at the mall working part time as a sales person for a major department store. This had the added benefit of allowing her to get the employee discount.

It had been a few months since she had started working so one day I was scheduled for an all-day meeting with one of our suppliers but it was canceled at the last minute. Since my office is a short drive from the mall where my wife works I decided to surprise her by taking a long lunch and pay her a visit. I knew she worked in the jewelry department and off I went. Once there I looked around hoping she would come over to assist me in finding something nice for my wife, but there was no sign of her.

When the young woman behind the counter asked if I needed any help I asked, "Is Stacy working today?"

"Oh no, she is not scheduled to be in until tomorrow," she cheerfully replied.

That was strange I was sure she said she was going to be working today. Maybe she got the times mixed up. So I went back to work but for some reason I couldn't get it out of my mind that she was so certain of her schedule for today. The day continued and I had finally forgotten about her not being at work.

The work day ended and I made my way home looking forward to a good meal and a nice quiet evening. As I walked through the door I was greeted with silence. No one was home yet. The kids must have practice but where was Stacy? Soon I heard her car pull in and she got out wearing what she normally wears for work, a knee length skirt and a blouse.

As she came in the house she saw me, "You're home early. Didn't you say you had some all-day meeting?"

"Uh yeah, but they cut it short and we'll be back at it again tomorrow." I just lied to my wife and I wasn't sure why.

"Oh that's too bad. I had to work a double as one of the girls called in sick so they asked me to stay late." She smiled.

Now I knew why I lied. "Sounds like you had a busy day too. Are you working tomorrow?"

"Yes but it shouldn't be as busy if that girl shows up. I'll get dinner started as soon as I change." Then she went upstairs.

I knew then something wasn't right. Why would she lie about being at work? What is she hiding? It was then I decided that I needed to find out her real schedule. Then I'd wait until she tells me she is working on a day she is NOT supposed to be there. But how do I get her schedule without her knowing about it?

My son came in the house and broke my train of thought. "Hey pops." He then ran upstairs to shower and change for dinner.

I needed more information, but how was I to go about gathering it and not alert my wife that I was checking up on her. It was the one thought I focused on throughout the night. I didn't have a solution to the problem until the next morning.

The following day I was in work early and asked one of the people who work for me to stop by my office. Sam was a machinist and had been with the company almost 20 years now. He looked around nervously as he came into my office.

I looked up. "Hey Sam. Thanks for stopping by." "Un yeah, sure, no problem." I heard the tension in his voice.

"I wanted to ask you something that is not work related. I hear your wife works at the same store my wife works at and I was wondering if she knows my wife."

I could see Sam breathe a sigh of relief. "Oh I don't know. What department does she work in?" "My wife works in the jewelry department. Where does your wife work?"

"Perfumes and colognes I think. Why did you want to know?"

"Well I was hoping to find out my wife's work schedule so I can surprise her with a night out of town. You know, a little romantic getaway. But I don't know when she works and I don't want to ask her for fear she might get suspicious. Could you ask your wife if she could find out her schedule, if it's not too much of a problem?" God I hate lying like this.

"Oh sure, that's not a problem at all. From what my wife has told me they post the schedules for everyone to see. I'm sure she won't have any problems getting it for you. How soon do you need it?"

"As soon as possible. I need to start making hotel reservations and so on. When do you think you can ask her?"

He pulled his cell phone from his pocket, "I'll call her now since she is still home and doesn't have to be at work until 8 am." He made the call as I listened to his side of the conversation, then hung up.

"She said she can FAX over her schedule for the month later this morning. How is that?" He smiled.

"Perfect, just perfect. Thanks Sam, and thank your lovely wife for me too."

It was about an hour later I had my wife's work schedule and noticed she has only been working 10 to 12 hours a week. She had told me her hours were 18 to 25 per week. Why was she lying? I had a cold chill run through me as I thought of possible reasons. I didn't have time to ponder what was going on with my wife as I had meetings to attend.

Throughout the day I had a hard time focusing on my job. More than a few times I caught myself staring off in to space trying to get a handle on what my wife was up to. After the last meeting of the day I went to my office and closed the door. I studied my wife's schedule and even created a spreadsheet then downloaded it to my iPhone. What was she doing when she was not at work? I had to find out. So I got online and started to look for a way to track my wife's movements. Soon I had a list of items that would do the job plus a few other things that might come in handy. I didn't want these items showing up on our credit card or bank statements so on the way home I paid for in cash a pre-paid debit card.

The following day I ordered all the items I would need and had them shipped to the office. It would take a few days for them to arrive so now I had to come up with a plan and what I would do if I found out the worst. So sitting at my computer I created a list of possible explanations as to why my wife was lying to me about her work schedule. At the top of the list was infidelity. If that was true then our marriage was in serious trouble. But I still had a hard time believing she would cheat on me. Our marriage was good, or at least I thought it was. The sex had dropped off over time but will still made love 2 to 3 times a week. Ok maybe it was a little boring or predictable but was that any reason for her to cheat?

By the following week the items I had ordered arrived at work now all I had to do was put them in place. I had ordered a tracking device for her car that I could use either with my iPhone or iPad to see where she goes. I also received a few voice recorders that are voice activated and several spy cameras that would be placed in our bedroom and a good digital camera with a powerful zoom.

Looking at all these items gave me a sick feeling that our marriage had come to this. I was now about to spy on my wife to see if she was cheating. God I hoped I was wrong about this but I just had so much doubt that I had to know one way or the other.

The next morning I was up a little earlier than normal and placed a voice recorder and the tracking device in my wife's car. After that was done I went to work and once there I reviewed her work schedule to see when she would be out of the house. I saw she wasn't on for today but decided to call her and ask if she was working.

I picked up my office phone and hit speed dial. "Hi hon, I just got in to work but forgot to ask you if you were working today?"

"Oh, um, yes I am but I'll be home before you." She lied, again.

"Ok, just checking. Hope you have a good day at work. Love you." I had a hard time getting that last phrase out.

With the tracking device in her car I'd be able to see where she went. I could then head home and set up the spy cameras and the other voice recorders to see if she was bringing this asshole into OUR bed. The thought made me angrier than at any time that I could remember. She had to pay for her betrayal of me and our children.

During the morning I checked my iPad to see if she had left the house. It wasn't until around 10 am that I saw she was on the move. Now I thought was a good time to place the rest of the items. I told my administrative assistant that I needed to go home for a few hours and that I'd be back after lunch. Soon I was placing the devices around our bedroom to get the best view but keep them from being detected. With everything in place and tested I decided to see where Stacy was. I checked my iPod and saw she was at the mall. Maybe she did have to go into work today. I figured I'd stop by and surprise her again.

I pulled into the mall parking lot and found her car parked way in the back away from the store she works in. I thought that was strange, I pulled out the new digital camera and took a few pictures. I found a parking space close to the store and went straight to the jewelry department. Once there I saw the same young woman who waited on me the last time.

"Hello. I was wondering if Stacy is working today."

"I'm sorry sir but she quit last week. She said it was interfering with her family life. Is there anything I can do for you?" she smiled.

"Uh oh no no, thank you." I was angry beyond words.

If Stacy had been anywhere near me at that moment I would have slapped her. How could she lie to me so easily? Now the thought came to me that this has been going on for a while, but for how long and with whom? I was going to find out and make her and her lover pay.

I decided not to go back to work. I picked a spot in the parking lot where I could watch her car but not be seen by her. The zoom on my camera allowed me to observe from a safe distance, and if necessary record what would take place when she did finally came back to her car.

It was almost 2 pm when a car pulled up next to hers. I watched her get out of the passenger side. I saw her lean down, say something and smiled. That simple act made my blood boil. I took several pictures of her and the car she got out of I did not see the driver's face. I did notice the car had dealer plates on it. There are only a handful of car dealers in the area and it shouldn't be too hard to track that car down, I thought.

By now she had driven off, presumably to go home. I sat there thinking of what I just witnessed. I decided to drive by a few of those dealerships to see if I could spot the car. Leaving the parking lot I drove toward some of the car dealerships. Soon I saw the signs and flags promising big savings or new models. It wasn't a new car I was looking for, but the lover my wife was spending time with. I looked at several car lots but I could not spot the car I saw earlier. I wasn't about to get out of my car because that might tip off the asshole screwing my wife. Then it came to me I still hadn't really seen anything that proved they were lovers. I needed to catch them in the act, but how?

This problem would have to wait as I was preparing for a 3 day business trip to a customer the following week and I needed to keep my head on straight. I arrived home at my usual time and all appeared normal. Reminding my wife of the trip I decided to lie again.

"Sorry hon, but they've decided to extend our stay for the whole week. I should be back by Saturday afternoon. I hope that won't be a problem for you."

"No, that should be fine" She smiled.

I just knew she was planning on spending time with her lover. I hoped that I could catch them in the act and put an end to it once and for all. I went to bed and pretended to sleep while my mind tried to solve this problem. When I went to work the next morning I pushed that problem to the back of my mind and focused on my work.

The week went by quickly. I was due to fly out on Sunday afternoon. My son asked if he could drive me to the airport.

I could tell something was on his mind as I drove, "What's up, slugger? You seem awfully quiet. Is something bothering you?" He cleared his throat, "Um dad, I don't know how to tell you this, but I thought you needed to know. Mom is having... well she is having...." He was having difficulty getting the word out so I helped him.

"She is having an affair, yes I know. Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

He looked at me with a mix of surprise and sadness. "Are you going to divorce her?"

"I don't know yet. How did you find out she was seeing someone else?"

"A few weeks ago my baseball practice was cancelled due to rain and I came home a few hours early. It was coming down pretty hard so when I got home they didn't hear me come in the house, but I heard them. I went up to your bedroom and saw the two of them fucking. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do so I went to a friend's house and came back a few hours later. He was gone and it looked like mom had taken a shower." I saw the tears in his eyes as he told me. God I wanted to kill her at that moment.

"Does Michelle know?"

He shook his head, "No, I don't think so, and I'm sure as hell not going to tell her. You know her and her temper."

"Good, because I'm hoping I can save our marriage and our family. Just try and act normal around your mother and sister and if you need to talk just call me, ok?"

We got to the airport and I hugged my son. "Be strong ok? And look after Michelle. Call me if you feel the need to talk."

With that I found my co-workers. We checked in and soon boarded our flight. The trip was productive as we closed a huge deal with a new customer. It took us several days of meetings and negotiations to get the deal signed but it worked out well for both parties. The last day and we were out having a late lunch celebrating when I got a frantic call from Jason.

"Dad you need to come home NOW." There was panic in his voice.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Now I was in a panic.

"It's Michelle. She found out about Mom's affair and, well it wasn't pretty. You better get home."

"Is she hurt? What happened?"

He wouldn't tell me. "Just get home soon. Please."

I excused myself and said I had a family emergency and checked out of the hotel. Once at the airport I got the next available flight home. It was only a 2 hour flight but it felt like a lifetime. As soon as I was on the ground Jason was there to meet me.

"Ok, what the hell happened? How did Michelle find out about your mom's affair?"

Jason looked at me, "Pretty much the same way I did, but she took matters into her own hands. Her softball practice had been cancelled and she went home early. She found the two of them together in bed like I did. The only difference is she took a baseball bat to his sorry ass."

I looked at Jason in shock, but he had a big ass grin on his face, "He won't be walking for a while and I doubt very much he'll ever have sex again."

"She what?" I said in disbelief.

"It seems, from what Michelle told me before the police took her into custody, that they were in the heat of passionate love-making when she walked in on them. She was as shocked as I was, but also mad as hell about it. So she went back to her room, grabbed her softball bat and began beating the crap out of this guy. Once she was satisfied with the damage she'd inflicted she dialed 911 and said she caught a rapist attacking her mother and that they should send the cops and paramedics. I had just gotten home by then and I could hear the poor bastard crying in pain upstairs. Once the cops arrived they questioned mom, Michelle, and this guy Kevin. Michelle stuck to her story that since it wasn't her father screwing her mom, it had to be rape. So she took what she thought to be appropriate measures to stop him." Jason couldn't stop smiling.

"This isn't funny." Then I started to laugh.

When we got home I found Stacy sitting on the couch looking like shit. I went over to her and took her in my arms, "Its ok baby, its ok. We'll get through this. I know this has been very traumatic but I'm sure with some consoling you'll be fine." I was playing up the rape theme so she wouldn't suspect I knew the truth.

She shuddered, "Oh God." Then she began to cry.

I turned to Jason. "Where is Michelle now?"

"She is still at the police station. I wasn't sure what to do."

I got up, pulled out my phone and called our family lawyer. I told him what happened, I asked if he could recommend a good lawyer for this situation. He said they had one in their firm and that he would meet me at the police station within the hour. Then I took Jason aside to talk with him so Stacy couldn't hear us.

12