When a Man Loves a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she leaned back against the wall, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed deeply.

"Chris," she said, her face suddenly full of excitement, "I've decided. I want you to be a man - a real man!"

"I am a real man!" I exclaimed, not knowing how else to respond but Mum held her hand out to silence me.

"Exactly! And that's why I've decided - definitely. I've been thinking about this for a while," she said and I listened intently, "Why should I have to put up with it all?"

"What, Dad and his stupid ways," I said offhandedly and Mum hummed her reply.

"Mmmmm, exactly," she replied, "Stupid sod that he is."

She turned and thrust her breasts towards me...

"And you, young man, you are going to take your Dad's place!" she said, a truly wickedly exciting look on her face, "He's acting as if I don't exist so neither does he until he mends his ways."

Mum was pacing around like a caged tiger now...all her tears gone and forgotten.

"So since I don't see why I should suffer too, YOU are going to do his job for him! And then I think he can go find himself another woman - I've had about enough."

"What, divorce him?" I asked incredulously and Mum nodded.

"Why not - what use is he if he's not pulling his weight?"

"Wow! Don't really blame you Mum but, but I can't take over!" I said, not yet fully understanding, "I don't know how to..."

"I'm not asking you to run the house - I can do that," replied Mum tersely, "You know what I mean."

"No - yeah, ummmm, but...," I spluttered incredulously, "What - in bed?"

"Where else darling? Where your Dad's lacking is in loving me and I know that you love me, don't you darling?" said Mum, her eyes now warm as they scanned up and down my body, "And you say that you're a real man..."

"Yeah Mum, of course I am," I said, still not believing what I was hearing, "And of course I've always loved you too."

"Well, now this man's got a job to do," she said, "I'm going to make your Dad jealous - show him what he's not going to get any more!"

"How?" I said, feeling some considerable movement down below because even if I hadn't got the message, then my cock certainly had!

"With that!" said Mum pointing to my groin where my penis was making his presence known, "You are going to love me and make love to me; properly - in the bedroom that is!"

I simply stood there with open mouth until Mum oozed closer and pushed my chin up with one finger, closing my mouth for me.

"Well?" she said, looking straight into my eyes, her fingertip outlining my lips, "Can you do it? Are you up to it? Are you man enough?"

I was still dithering; this was too much of a shock to take in all at once. Mum had obviously been making plans for a while but I'd had mere moments to accept the situation.

Mum moved away from me and with a look at the clock she headed to my bedroom.

"Come on Chris, it's gone half past ten dear," she said, "How about we call it bed time?"

She stepped out of her shoes and pushed them aside and moments later her skirt was off to join her shoes!

"Muuuuum," I cried, my mind still unwilling to accept her outlandish plan, "Hang on - I thought you were sleeping on the camp bed - and where's your bag; didn't you bring one?"

"Didn't have time to pack one; didn't bother actually," she said as she cast aside her blouse...and there before me were her long-lusted after breasts, clad merely in a flimsy bra!

"What about bedding; I haven't even got a pillow for the camp bed!" I spluttered, almost panicking, "You'll be uncomfy."

"You're joking; that camp bed's just for show," replied Mum as she bent over and slowly slid one stocking down a long sleek leg, "No way was I going to sleep on that thing! Not when you've got a nice big bed!"

"But, but what are you going to wear?" I stuttered, "I-I-I sleep in the nude; where's your nightie?"

"Didn't bring one!" said Mum happily, "Why - do you want me to stay covered up?"

"No - no - I mean oh fuck!" I said, tripping over my words, "Are you, are we - ummm, going to sleep in the same bed - in the nude - together?"

"Chris darling," said Mum, now sitting on the bed as she slid her other stocking seductively down her other lovely leg, "I know you're shocked but just think on it. Dad's being a complete arsehole and I need loving. I don't want to go and find a lover, although so help me I need one, so if you can help me put up with your Dad's stupidity until he gets over it, then you'll be doing us all a big favour."

"Wow Mum," I said, my eyes wide open as I absorbed her words and her almost-exposed charms, "Honest...?"

"Yep!" she said brightly, "Now, do you want to undress me darling?"

The sight of a partially clad beautiful woman right there in front of me was enough to drive away any thoughts of incest; all my brain understood was sex, just plain uncluttered sex and a gorgeous chunk of it was just feet away.

I was all aquiver as I edged closer and Mum stood up before me, clad only in her lacy bra and her remarkably skimpy knickers. She tipped her hips to one side coquettishly and grinned at me.

"Any good?" she asked softly, "Will I do?"

"Wow Mum!" I exclaimed, almost lost for words as my eyes took in her charms, "God, you look bloody fantastic!"

I was quite surprised to find that her skin was almost flawless and softly tanned and I was further delighted and surprised to see that she looked remarkably fit with precious little spare fat anywhere. Her charms had always been more or less covered before and it was something of a dream to be able to sweep my eyes over her exciting near-naked body.

Possibly her hips were a little bit broad but they were countered by the expanse of breast frontage that I now looked down at and anyway, who was looking at her hips when there was a magnificently fluffy pubic triangle down there and these gorgeous breasts up here!

Her breasts swelled out of her cups; her cleavage narrow and deep; her brown nipples squashed in by the material.

"Come on then, put your hands up here, put them on me, lover," she crooned and she grasped my hands and brought them up to cup each breast; the heavy weight of her breasts warm and firm in my hands.

I felt myself actually shivering with emotion as I caressed them before she pushed my hands away.

"Undo me darling," she said quietly, "I want you to feel me properly!"

It was the work of a moment to undo her strap and with a small shrug of her shoulders her bra fell into her hands, to be discarded in a moment. Then Mum lifted her breasts upwards and let them fall again and I watched as small quivers shook her mammaries before they settled, drooping slightly, her nipples pointing apart and slightly upwards.

"Fuuuuuck!" I breathed ecstatically, "Oh fuckin' yeahhhhhh!"

"Hold me darling," said Mum, "Feel me, make me feel wanted!"

Oh fuck - I wanted her alright - right now!

My trembling hands cupped her lovely smooth full breasts again, this time unencumbered by any covering; absorbing the warmth and softness and fullness and then the hardness of her aureoles and her generous nipples.

Both Mum and I shuddered and sighed, her face coming up to look into mine.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as my fingers played with her nipples, "Oh God that's lovely. Come here sweetheart; kiss me now, please."

I leaned closer, my hands now squashed comfortably between her breasts and my chest, until our lips almost met. I parted my lips and we moved together, our moist mouths making contact and sending sparks everywhere inside me.

And as we kissed so Mum's lips parted too and softened and suddenly we were smooching; kissing deeply; our sloppy wet lips sliding everywhere; our tongues meeting and exploring; our breaths and our saliva shared erotically, our hands dancing erotically on each other's body.

"Quick - come and lie down darling," Mum panted urgently, collapsing backwards onto the bed and dragging me with her, "Come down on the bed!"

Still we kissed and I caressed her breasts while Mum struggled to remove my jeans before she stopped us.

"You get them off Chris," she said, "And your t-shirt, lover."

I hardly remember discarding my clothes; suffice to say that as Mum pulled me down onto the bed with her again, all I was wearing was my boxers which were well stretched by my erection and as Mum pulled me close to her, so my penis became trapped between us; a hard spike that bored into her softly undulating abdomen.

Still we kissed, even more lasciviously now, a real sexual meal of oral love until Mum pushed me away once more.

"Get the rest off Chris," she said, "Then come and take my knickers off too!"

"Oh Muuuuum!" I moaned, "I don't believe it!"

"You'd better believe it!" said Mum cheerfully, "But damn well do it properly - I want you to make love to me, not just fuck around!"

This was a dream, surely!

Somehow still worried about Mum seeing my manhood I found myself knee-walking down the bed until I could pull at Mum's knickers and feeling my hands, Mum lifted her hips off the bed and I was suddenly easing her knickers down her thighs and off her feet. They were warm and moist and the scent, as they passed me by was intoxicating - a sinus-full of magnificent womanly scents wrapped up into a wave of erotic perfume. I wanted to bring her knickers to my nose and hold them there but instead, there before me was the source of the pleasure; Mum's incredibly desirable pussy!

Mum didn't shave; in fact with Dad's lack of interest I guessed by the look of it that Mum hadn't even trimmed for ages - her curly dark pubes formed a real forest between her legs that threatened to spread far and wide. There may not have been wild animals in that forest but there were certain to be some wild and long unexplored places and I guessed it was up to me to discover them.

At least that was what I'd do with a girlfriend - but this was my mother and I was afraid to overstep the mark, if I hadn't already. Surely Mum would come to her senses any time now...and jump up and beat seven bells of shit out of me!

She sensed my hesitation and held out her hand to me.

"Come here Chris, come and lie down," she said urgently, "And get those bloody boxers off too!"

I moved to one side and as I lay my head on the pillow alongside Mum I could feel my heart trip-hammering in my chest and looking into Mum's face I could practically feel steam rising from my almost panic-stricken body!

I managed to slide my boxers off and kick them away and now I too was naked; lying beside my equally naked mother, her breasts proudly above her chest; my cock slanting towards her hips; our arms quiescent, me all ashiver...

"Relax, just relax!" said Mum softly, "I'm not going bite...well, not yet!"

I chuckled with her somewhat self-consciously; still not knowing how to proceed.

My mind was tearing round in circles...

'What if dad found us like this,' I was thinking, then I realised that he probably didn't even know my address...so little he cared...and I relaxed a little bit more.

"Am I really supposed to have sex with you Mum?" I asked, lifting my head on one propped-up hand, "Is that what you want me to do?"

"Does it look as if I'm just here for tea?" said Mum, smiling at me, "I told you darling - Dad isn't doing his job, so I need you instead. It's not that I don't love him but he's so wrapped up in himself and his work and I've been cast aside. And if he thinks I'm going to spend my best years like a bloody nun, he's got another think coming!"

"But what happens when you go back home?"

"Hopefully he'll miss me. Hopefully he'll begin to see what he's missing. Hopefully he'll start to act like a proper husband again. And I won't be so bloody frustrated either!"

Then Mum rolled over onto her side, her bare breast coming to rest on my arm, her nipple tickling the hairs on my arm, her breath warm in my face.

"But in the meanwhile I need a man to love me, so are you up to it?"

As she spoke her hand slid down between us and in seconds she'd enveloped my penis which jumped for joy as she touched him!

Mum's eye lit up and she looked down between us.

"Didn't realise he'd grown so much," she said, her hand now feeling its way up and down my shaft, "He's quite a big boy now isn't he?"

Quivering breaths were escaping my body as she held and caressed me and my downcast eyes latched onto her breasts, atop which her nipples had now elongated and stiffened - they looked stiff enough to punch holes in leather! The nipple that was resting against my arm was harsh now, having once been soft and I moved my arm to feel the difference in texture.

Mum moaned quietly and moved her breasts around as if to encourage me.

"Yes darling, play with my nipples, please, please," she said, "Then come and kiss me again!"

Hardly knowing what I was doing because Mum was causing such havoc down below, I managed to arrange my hands so that I could hold and tease and pull and twist and pinch each nipple and Mum began to moan and cry out in delight as I did so. Her ministrations on my penis also increased until I was forced to stop her; the very thought of pumping a load of cum over her body was too much to consider!

Mum understood and took her hand away, wrapping it over my hip instead and pulling our bodies closer together. Our lips met, meshed and glued together amid warm humming noises and other sweet nothings; her tongue duelling with mine back and forward; our hands wandering up and down our bodies until we'd discovered all we could in this position.

Mum pushed me away and rolled onto her back once more, her breasts and stomach rising and falling quickly, her hips jerking slightly from time to time.

"Get down there Chris," she said, parting her legs, "Please - can you go down on me, lick me please?"

Quickly I crawled down the bed and repositioned myself between her legs, one hand on each warm, smooth, soft yet firm thigh, pushing them further apart gently.

Mum's thighs spread wider as I lowered my head towards her pussy, already aware of her gloriously pungent womanly aroma; far from nasty but so strong in my nostrils; in my brain. I could feel my cock pulsing and jumping with each intake of breath; and I knew that at least I'd have no troubles in that department!

I slid my hands up her thighs then ran them down between her legs, my fingers swooping up over the delicately soft skin of her inner thighs mere inches below her pussy, now simply enjoying the softness and smoothness of her body until Mum's hand reached down and moved mine onto her pussy.

"Please Chris, here," she said, pushing my hand into her wiry forest, "Lick me, please darling!"

It wasn't quite time to do that yet as I returned my hands to her thighs, now allowing my thumbs to slide up, up and further up until I was grazing her pubes at the very bottom of her slit.

I could hear Mum's breath quivering as I tickled and moved her curly hairs; then I pushed my thumbs up into her slot, spreading apart her outer lips as I went.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" Mum sighed, "Aaaaaahhhhh, ooh yesssss!"

Now I moved my fingers to her lips as well, my thumbs at the core of her slit, moving back and forwards to softly slither over her already damp flesh, slowly and sensually.

My fingers however were more bold; stretching her lips apart to reveal her split-peach pussy; her little clitoris and her inner lips, already suffused with pinkness and vaguely milky lubrications.

I held her lips and pubes apart as I lowered my head; closer and closer I came, almost overcome by the sheer power of her erotic releases and the sense of occasion.

But eventually I could hold back no longer and with a final intake of breath I stuck out my tongue and swiped it from bottom to top of her slit, collecting a whole plethora of wonderful sexy tastes and scents as I traversed her far from icy crevasse.

"Ohhhhhh darling...!" moaned Mum, "Oh God yesssssss! Please don't stop doing that!"

I'd just started - and another swipe brought another collection of moans and another tongue-load of delicious nectars.

Delicately I pushed my finger between her lips and slid it to her vagina where her inner lips seemed to be almost fluttering as I touched them; then I slowly pushed my finger inside my mother's slippery wet hole; a penetration of just some inch or so but it was enough to cause Mum to practically jump off the bed!

"Ooooh sweetheart, yesssss!" she groaned, "Yes darling, yes darling...oh, I love it!"

But there was another target that would be even more exciting - her clitoris and now nicely lubricated, I slid my fingers up her cleft until I had two fingers astride her clit. Even merely my proximity to her clit had set Mum off moaning and groaning and sighing and rolling her hips...and when I grazed one finger over the end of her clit Mum did indeed throw herself wildly up off the bed!

"Oooooh lovely - oooooooo pleeeeease!" she squealed, "Play with me; play with my clit...come on darling, come and suck it, please!"

Never one to deny a good woman her pleasures I wriggled up the bed until my mouth was poised above her parted lips and I blew warm air over her until she giggled like a schoolgirl.

A quick swipe over her clit with my wide-spread tongue and Mum was practically howling with excitement!

"Oh - oh - yesssss lover! Oh - I'd forgotten how good it felt!" she moaned, "Please don't stop...!"

I paused long enough to ask...

"Hasn't Dad done this recently?" mentally forgetting that he hadn't seemed to have done anything much with anyone recently and I felt Mum shaking her head.

"Years and years it's been!" she said, her voice quivering, "Oh God - stop talking - get back down there!"

Her hand pushed my head firmly back onto her pussy; my lips spreading over her clit; her quivering, pulsating, firm little warm clit that gave her so much pleasure. Gently I licked and sucked and chewed on it, all the while my ministrations being accompanied by increasingly happy noises from Mum, until finally she pushed me away.

"No more please - oooooohhh, can't stand it! Enough darling, that's enough now please," she panted, "Come up here, lover."

Somehow I resisted the urge to slide up over her body - it would have been so easy and so sexy to have let my body brush up hers, to caress hers; to let my penis slide up and into place and to settle himself inside her welcoming hole but I was wary still, despite the extent of our intimacy.

Somehow I still expected Mum to suddenly come to her senses; to leap up off the bed and scream and slap me or for Dad to come storming in through the door; somehow this was all so very surreal.

But Mum had no intention of any such action now and as I came to rest beside her she leaned over me, her heavy breasts squashing onto my bare chest, her warm wet lips plastering themselves onto mine.

"Mmmmmmm!" she hummed happily, "Couldn't stand any more of that - oh my - it was so good darling!"

We kissed lovingly for a while, Mum hoovering up her own scents and tastes, then looking at me with a big smile.

"This is so wonderful Chris - just wonderful," she said happily, her breasts moving around on my chest, "This takes me back, so far - I was a wild child once - it's so good to feel so sexy again!"

Mum's body was alive now; not only were her breasts rubbing against my chest and our lips meeting but she was now lifting her thigh up and over my groin, an action that hadn't gone unnoticed by my penis because as she moved, so he too moved and became caught between our bodies, delightfully squashed and squeezed as Mum's thigh moved around.

It was my turn to moan and groan with pleasurable feelings and Mum's turn to be the aggressor.

"He's all hard and ready, isn't he?" she said as her body covered me even more entirely and her curly forest brushed against mine, "He feels lovely darling! Does he want me?"