When a Wife Won't Suck Him Pt. 04

Story Info
Joe's journey continues.
2.3k words
4.42
9.6k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

The next morning when I woke as Sammy still slept, I quietly went into the bathroom to check if I was still bleeding from the pounding he gave me last night.

Pulling the gauze of very slowly as it stuck to my skin, there was dried blood and nothing appeared to be fresh. Sitting on the toilet, I then gently as possible tried to take a crap, the first bit that came out stung but when I was finished any pain had faded. As I wiped myself I let out a breath seeing no blood.

Going back to bed I saw Sammy starting to stir, as I lay down I spooned him from behind my cock poking at his ass.

"Mmm you got something there for me Joe I see, uh no feel." Sammy said.

Kissing the back of his neck, I reached around for his now hardening cock and I asked, "Yes I do, I see you have something here for me too."

Spinning around he kissed me driving his tongue deep inside and taking my cock began slowly jerking it off, squeezing my foreskin as he reached the top. Reaching again for his cock I wrapped my hand around it's head holding it tightly, I pulled stretching his cock until it could stretch no more. Sammy withered in pain not complaining or making a sound, assuming this might be a good pain for him I let it go and it slapped against his body. Again I grabbed his cock stretching it again holding it for a while then letting it go, over and over I did this, on maybe the 5th or 6th time his cock tried to jerk from my grip. I held his cock as tight in my grip, it tried to pull away as it pulsed and pulsed, his shaft swelling under the pressure of it. I then released my tension and his cock shot out a massive stream of cum then another smaller stream followed by 3 or 4 very tiny streams that now covered both our stomachs.

Rubbing his stomach to mine mushing all that cum he said. "Oops I made a mess I better clean it up." as he lowered his lips licking it all off my stomach.

Laying on his back he said, "Joe I'm a mess could you please help a guy out."

I knelt on the bed starting to clean his cum off of him when I finished I stood up and said, "Lets try the whirlpool tub."

After filling the tub & turning on the jets Sammy and I lowered ourselves inside. As we sat in the bubbling tub Sammy put his head under the water and took my cock in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down the shaft several times then returning for air and doing it again several times until my load shot, my cum floating to the top rolling as the bubbles carried it over the top.

"That was good." I said as I reached for my own cum taking on my finger and swallowing it.

"So do you still think your straight Joe?" Sammy asked.

"I guess if I thought about it maybe I might be a little bi," I answered.

"I don't know Joe I think if you think about it some more you might just find a different answer," he said.

"Well I'm still married and I do like this so wouldn't that make me bi, being with both men & women?" I asked.

"You answer me a question, when was the last time you were with a woman and liked it?" he asked.

"I was with my wife last weekend." I answered.

"But did you like it?" he asked.

"Well it wasn't the best but we've been married for a while and she doesn't suck my cock anymore, but I wouldn't say I'm gay I still like women," I answered back.

"How about we do an experiment?" he said.

"Just what are you thinking about?" I asked.

"How about we go to another club tonight, it's a straight persons club, your a good looking guy getting a girl shouldn't be a problem. If you find a girl, see if can get it up and get in her pants. Then afterwards we go back to the good club where all the best gays hang out, you know like me and Charles, pick up another guy and then afterwards tell me what you think." he said.

"Ok your on," I said, sure that my answer would be the same I'm bi.

Sammy kneeling in the tub stuck his ass in the air and asked, "while we wait for tonight do you think you could help a brother out?"

Seeing his ass in the air my cock grew hard, now standing above him I pushed my cock inside his hot musky ass pumping it inside over & over the bubbling water tickling my balls as they slapped against him.

"Oh come on you can fuck me harder than that can't you?" he asked as if pleading for more.

Taking his cue my cock was now ramming inside his ass, with each downstroke my balls filling his crack as try tried to follow my shaft into his hole. I was fucking him so hard almost pushing him down into the tub, finally after what felt like so long, so very very long my cum began to fill his ass shooting stream after sticky stream inside him. After I was finished I stuck two fingers inside pulling some of my cum out, putting it to his lips Sammy opened wide allowing me to rub it all over his tongue then swallowed taking my butt hole filled cum down to his belly.

"Mmm that tasted good," he said smacking his lips.

We went out for a quick late lunch and after returning Sammy picked out something for me he thought both the men & women would like laying it out for later.

Around 8:00 we arrived at the straight nightclub and found women outnumbered the men by about 1 1/2 or so to 1, this should be easy I thought. Going up to the bar I approached the 1st woman after talking for a while it was a swing and a miss. Now finding number 2 and again a swing and a miss. After the 4th girl I felt I was getting desperate thinking to myself, "I never had trouble picking up girls before, what the fuck Joe what's going on."

Finally bingo the 6th girl, her name was Sharon, I got one on the hook. We talked for a while I don't really know how long maybe 3 drinks long I'll call it.

After a bit more time went by I asked Sharon, "It's a bit loud would you like to go outside?"

"Sure we can go sit in my car & talk," she said as she grabbed my hand and we left.

Once in her car Sharon, who I think by this time was pretty wasted, leaned over to kiss me. After kissing she bent down for my cock, unzipping my pants pulling it out thru my underwear. Kissing my tip she swallowed my shaft and to my surprise I only got semi-hard kind of more like a slightly firm flaccid. I kept trying to think of things to excite me, when bingo my mind thought of Sammy's cock it got harder mine got harder. As I thought of Sammy as she sucked my cock finally my cum flowed as I pictured Sammy as I imagined the cum shooting down his throat.

After she swallowed my cum Sharon asked, "would you like to go to my place, you could stay over if you want?"

I had to think of a quick but nice way to turn her down and said, "I wish I could but I'm leaving town after I leave here, but it was really nice meeting you Sharon."

Afterwards we went to the gay club, once we got there Sammy was picking out guys for me to hit on when he said, "that's the one Joe go strike up a conversation with him."

Looking at where he was pointing I could see a young man, maybe 25-27 years old, skinny, blond hair & very blue eyes, kind of what you may call a twink very girlish but what a bulge in his pant. "Ok you're on," I said as I approached the bar.

"Hi my name if Joe and you?" I asked sitting next to him.

Looking up and down at me he smiled and said with a girlish sound but a mans voice, "Oh my big boy I'm Victor." Then holding his hand out to me his fingers pointed down like a queen putting her hands out for her subjects to kiss.

Taking his hand, I kissed it and looked into his eyes and said, "I am very pleased to meet you, very pleased indeed."

Looking at his crotch I could see his cock growing huge thru his thin very tight white chino's, he wasn't trying to hide it as he pushed his hips forward towards me as if to say check me out.

Leaning in my hand brushed his cock, feeling it pulsing at my touch and asked, "Victor can I buy you a drink?"

"Yes I'll have a vodka tonic please," he answered.

After our third drink I put my arm around Victor and asked, "do you mind?"

"Oh no Joe, mmm I feel so safe in your arms I could just curl up next to you all night." he said.

Feeling bold as I sat there with my arms around him, I put my other hand over his crotch taking his hard cock firmly between my forefinger & thumb beginning to stroke it. "Is this ok Victor?" I asked.

"Oh Joe yes it is so good, can I touch yours?" he asked.

Spreading my legs a little, Victor took his palm rubbing me thru my pants and the whispered, "I would much rather see this in person, if you know what I mean."

Already having Sammy's car keys in my pocket I asked Victor, "would you like to go to my car, I'll show you what I got for you?"

"Yes I would like that a whole lot," he said.

Leaving for the parking lot we got to the car and hopped in the back seat, once inside Victor tugged at my pants pulling them off. Now in just my underwear Victor slowly pulled the waistband down and out popped my rock hard cock. As he lowered his lips to take my cock I felt a shiver run down my spine. Once inside his mouth I could feel my cock grow even harder, my mind went back to earlier tonight, Sharon's mouth did nothing for me but his was sending waves throughout my entire body.

Victor now sucking my cock harder and faster as he reached the top each time he would pause and jerk me off very fast with his hand just as my cock was ready he would stop and then start over. My cock tried to cum over and over again but he would stop and let it calm down then do it again. Finally with my tip in his mouth as he jerked me off so fast I shot loads of cum in his mouth as he swallowed every last drop.

Pulling his head up he asked, "Was that good?"

"Yes very very good, can I see yours now?" I asked.

Pulling his tight pants down, an 8 plus inch cock sprang out ready for action. I sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow, finally milking out every last drop of cum he had.

After he was finished he asked, "would you like to fuck my ass, I love top men fucking me, I'm a very obedient bottom boy?"

Pulling him up so his ass was facing my cock, I rammed my unit in his ass. This was the tightest ass I have ever been in man or woman. I fucked his ass so hard, so very very hard as he asked me to slap it and tell him he was bad. I found role play got me even harder that before and shot my load inside his ass not once, but after waiting while he rubbed my cock after it came inside him, I did him a second time.

Returning to the bar Sammy saw me and as I sat down asked, "Now tell me what are you straight, bi or gay?"

Looking him in the eyes I finally said, "Oh I figured it out I'm a big ole gay boy." I felt a wave of calmness that I haven't felt in a while run thru my body.

"I told you that you'd figure it out tonight!" Sammy said.

A few guys came over to the table including Charles from the other day and we drank for a while.

Charles finally said to Sammy, "so what's the verdict, see you had him take Victor outside, tell me?"

"Well I'll let him tell, not my place." Sammy said.

"So Joe tell us what is the verdict are you one of us or what?" Charles said.

Taking a big swig of my drink I answered, "well Charles if this answers your question, I need to have a very uncomfortable long talk with my wife soon, I just have to figure how to tell her that I'm gay."

All the guys got up patting me on the back welcoming me into their club and we drank all night.

Charles invited us all to a party at his house in two weeks, I hope I can muster up the nerve to talk to my wife by then. If not there is always the work excuse and I can stay in the city that weekend.

Only the future can tell.


dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers