When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 01 of 03

Story Info
Running away can lead to finding what you need.
23.3k words
4.66
22.3k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Dear Readers....

I struggled with how to present this next story to you. I've riled a few of you up with the way I left some things dangling in the previous story. However, I hope that this gives you at least a partial resolution, and maybe lets you fall in love with Grigory a little more, as he is one of my favorite wolves that I've created. A new character, a strong female character, is being introduced, and I think she will be a very good...influence... on this pack of wolves. Yes, there is a bit of turmoil, and Anya is back. I really love her, and I want my readers to love her, as well....and hopefully you will see her for who she is in this story. She is flawed, but no character should be perfect. That would be boring.

There will be three "parts" to this story, so welcome to Part 1. Enjoy!

Sin

~*~*~*~

Part 1

His emotions had finally gotten the better of him, Grigory Volkov knew it, and he didn't care. No one could tell him that people rusticated with old age because he was ancient by human standards and had reacted just like a jilted lover when he'd been rejected by the nonhuman woman. He had done it to himself, and he had done THIS to himself, as well. He was alone, he had blocked out the voices of his pack, went against his alpha, and there would be repercussions for that when he went back to them.

Going back, however, was not something he had any intention of doing any time soon. He was too angry, too embarrassed, and despite the fact that his very nature made it necessary for him to be around others like him, he needed to be alone. Alone. Something he hadn't been in probably a good forty years or more. At least. He'd been a part of Sergei's pack for longer than that. Where the bond was still located, he could feel it buzzing and pulsing, and knew that at some point, that bond would reaffirm itself, or break completely. He did not want the latter.

But knowing how much he loved his pack, loved Anya, didn't stop him from running from them. And he ran for days, never changing from the wolf, keeping to the forests and the darkness. He ran south, and then when he could have turned and gone to the home he shared with his pack in Minnesota, he kept running south instead. Past places that he'd been before, through new areas, it didn't matter, and he didn't care. Days turned into weeks, and before he knew it, those weeks had turned into just over a month. A month from his pack, a month from the cunt that his cock still ached and throbbed for when he would close his eyes. He hated sleep. It brought Anya to him, it was the one time he could almost feel her searching for him. Begging him to come home to her. But then another face would fill his thoughts and the anger at seeing those violet eyes and that long enchanting white hair would create, and the memory of his cock surging deep into her ass, would send him running all over again.

Finally, long after his paws were nearly raw from it, and his muscles stung with every surge forward, Grigory felt his body start to slow down, running less and walking more, until he came to the edge of a wood one night and smelled the slow steady churn of a small lake, more of a pond, really, nearby. His breaths were fast, but as he began to settle into a stand amidst a thick clump of trees, his breathing slowed and he focused on calming himself as he looked around the darkening sky. This was a good place, dense enough to hide within, no people for miles, and night was coming. He was tired, his body demanded he stop. Shifting to a seated position, his large torso softening against the dirt and grass beneath him, and his legs screaming their relief, he let his neck stretch forward and Grigory let his eyes fall closed, hoping that his dreams would keep form his mind long enough to get some rest.

Morning came and Grigory slowly opened his eyes and breathed in deeply of his surroundings. He could smell yellow-poplar, oak and sycamore trees. Near him was a sassafras, and he breathed in deeply again at the scent of that one, it was a smell that he found soothing. He felt his body shiver and stretch as he slowly brought his muscles out of sleep. Grigory's blue eyes were so content with watching the leaves sway slightly as a morning breeze worked through the forest and the smell of the trees and the water nearby that he almost missed the coming presence of a human. Almost, being the key word. He felt his ears pick up and his muzzle turned in the direction of the soft footfalls he could hear slowly making their way, not in his direction, but towards the water from somewhere south. It must be someone from a farmhouse. This was country, and this section of the forest had felt very uninhabited as he'd run through it last night.

Standing up, having to pause to give his weary muscles a stretch, Grigory moved slowly through the trees, head down, eyes and ears open for the presence of a human, he sniffed again, a female human. When he neared the edge of the lake, he immediately went down to his stomach again, his big eyes staring now as he saw movement at the land edge of what looked to be a rather dilapidated dock that had been built decades before that went out about twenty feet from the shore. The woman who came to stand on the flat wood surface of that dock was young, he sniffed softly, peppermint, lavender, and she'd had bacon for breakfast. His stomach practically sobbed, he'd eaten as a wolf the past month, and his digestive system had worked harder to process the raw meat he'd consumed.

His eyes never left her body as she stood there breathing, her eyes staring out before her at the water. She was short, five foot two maybe? Three? And small, her bones were delicate in structure, but he could see the tight muscles of her upper arms, and her thighs were somewhat bulky, definitely well-toned. The wind brought her scent closer and he felt himself growl deep in his chest, her odor made his cock twitch and his skin heat a little. He would have frowned if he was in human form. She shook a little and peered in his general direction, not seeing him under the shade from the trees he was still hidden within.

Her skin was the color of the caramel that Anya made for their children, and her black hair was curly, to her shoulders, laying around her head naturally, but with just enough product to give it a little bit of a shine and bounce. Grigory felt his cock twitch again when his eyes settled on her mouth, full, but not overly so, wide, beautifully shaped. He closed his eyes for a moment before looking back at her. She was sad. Very sad. That beautiful, delicate mouth wasn't quite set in a frown, but her face was troubled, and her large, dark chocolate eyes were red-rimmed, evident even through her thick, black lashes. She was very troubled. Something bad had happened, and she'd come out here for solace. His gut tightened in guilt as he suddenly felt that he was being very intrusive.

It didn't stop him, however, for he knew if he turned to leave, she might spot his rust colored fur and get frightened. He did not want to scare her. Grigory breathed slowly, deeply, trying to calm the nerves lighting in his body, he most definitely did not want to scare her.

"I can't believe you would do this to me." Her soft, husky voice said as she looked out across the lake, and his ears perked forward.

He hadn't done anything to her. Grigory cocked his head slightly left as he waited to hear her say more.

"You said you would never leave me alone." Her voice cracked as she fought against sobs that he could tell she really wanted to hold back. "You lied."

The last word came out in a little sob and she wiped at the tears that fell down her curved cheeks, she really had the most beautiful face, he couldn't look away, even in her despair. Grigory waited as she stood there several more moments, before the woman reached for the hem of the jeans that she was wearing and opened them, tugging the garment down her legs, kicking off her sneakers, tugging the jeans clear off, and dropping them onto the dock beneath her before standing straight again, her pale pink panties contrasting nicely with the smooth, firm skin of her legs and lower belly. His cock was not just twitching now, it had started to slowly fill with blood, making Grigory more uncomfortable as he watched her pull off her coat and the flannel shirt she wore before tossing them onto the jeans, leaving her only in her bra and panties as she stood to look back out at the lake.

It was the start of March, it was much too early for her to be jumping into a lake. The water would be freezing, he thought just as he watched her take a deep breath and then run towards the end of the dock, jumping at the edge and then disappearing beneath the surface of the water. He didn't stop his body from getting back onto the paws of his feet, his neck stretched forward to see if she would come up, nervous that she might have hurt herself jumping into the lake. It could be too shallow, or filled with debris that she could have hit her head on. Grigory didn't realized that he'd been holding his breath until he saw her head and upper body push through to the surface of the water and he watched her wipe her hair out of her face and then sputter and shake her head from the coldness of the water she'd jumped into.

He sank back down to his stomach on the grass beneath him and Grigory heard the warm chuckle she emitted as she kept herself at the water's surface. She had smiled, and the feeling of it had made him shift his body as his cock demanded more room. The feelings coursing through him were strange, unwanted, he was bonded to Anya, he was just coming to terms with losing a woman he'd never had, and now, here, he was staring at a woman who was most obviously in misery and he wanted nothing more than to drag her out of that lake and sink his cock head deep inside of her tantalizing tight body.

~*~*~*~

That was a little bit of a mistake, BiBi Martin thought to herself as she slowly paddled herself back towards the edge of the dock that she'd just jumped off of. What had made her decide to jump in was unclear, but she was sure it had to do with the emotions of last evening finally taking its toll and making her lose it. Jesus, she stilled at the edge and closed her eyes, letting the cold water tingle and slide against her body, she really could do without remembering the church, that large room, all those people. The coffin.

She coughed out another sob that she refused to let get the better of her and then she pulled herself up onto the rickety dock and she sat on her knees a moment at the edge as she was hit hard by the cold air of the late winter. Tennessee wasn't quite ready to give up its hold on the cold season, and she felt her arm hair prickle and she shivered as she heard what sounded almost like a yip from somewhere behind her and turned around.

Frowning, she moved her eyes along the edges of the lake on the south edge, she had thought she had heard something there earlier, but it had just been the wind. The noise now, however, sounded a little bit clearer, and she got to her feet. She'd come to the lake to say goodbye, goodbye to the place she'd played as a child while living with her grandmother in the rented farmhouse on the eastern edge of the small patch of forest. Now, that goodbye had been said, and she was worried that there was a coyote nearby. Her shoulders shook as she tried pulling on her clothes quickly, the water on her body making that difficult.

Eventually, however, BiBi was able to get her jeans buttoned closed and her coat zipped back up and then she walked on the path away from the dock. She couldn't help but look over her shoulder as she walked, nervous now, feeling more than seeing that she wasn't alone. No, she heard a flutter of something somewhere behind her, she most definitely was not alone. Fearful that it was a coyote or some other animal, and that it was rabid, she moved a little faster, looking behind herself a few more times before turning the corner of the path. She needed to just get to the farmhouse and she would feel better.

"Get with it, BiBi." She muttered to herself as she kept walking, and then a twig snapped and she turned around and saw something that made her eyes widen and her mouth dropped open.

It was most definitely not a coyote, was her first thought as she felt her sneaker scuff a little on the path and she almost lost her balance. What had come into view for just a second was the biggest, the absolute biggest, wolf she'd ever seen. It was nearly the size of a small horse, she whimpered as she started running. It had rusty colored fur, and its eyes, she'd seen those eyes, blue eyes, directed at her. It was tracking her. Oh, my lord.

BiBi stopped looking behind her at that point. She bent her elbows and started running full speed down the path that would take her to her grandmother's home. She knew it was following, picking up speed of its own, and she could almost feel the way its paws pounded into the ground below it, and the breaths that came from the large beast. It was gaining ground and she felt a tear escape her eye for a completely different reason now. Absolutely no part of her wanted to get eaten by a wolf. Were there even wolves in Tennessee? She had no idea, promising herself that she would do an Internet search if she were lucky enough to make it home.

She heard a howl this time, and squealed as she hit her right toes on a root and fell onto her hands and knees. No! Pushing herself back up, she looked behind her and stilled. The wolf had stopped running when she had, and as she watched, those blue eyes looked concerned, and his head tilted a little to the left before he kicked back with his front paws and stood on the two rear ones.

"You are one big motherfucker." She murmured, appreciating the massive size of the wolf-the very male wolf, she realized as she looked below his torso to see that he had a dick the size of a baseball bat jutting out between his legs.

Shaking her head as if that would ward him off, she was about to turn when suddenly, the wolf, who was still standing only on his rear two legs, began to shake and his body started shifting weirdly. Her eyes widened as she watched in disbelief as the wolf's fur disappeared and he suddenly stood before her as a man, a tall, very broad-shouldered man with a trim waist, heavy six pack, bulging muscles, and a cock that was only slightly smaller in human form, but still very very aroused. She whimpered again, freaked out by what she was seeing, her eyes wide, wild, and she turned and ran.

Straight into a large oak tree, hitting her head and falling in an unconscious heap to the forest floor. She didn't feel the impact, though, as she was out the second she hit her head, nor did she sense the movement of the man towards her, or the touch of his rough hands as he picked her up off of the forest floor and tucked her in close to his hot, hard, hair-covered chest before he sniffed the air around them, finding her scent as it weakly hung in the air from where she'd come from. She also didn't feel the movement of his body against hers as he began walking with her, not in the direction where they'd been, but in the direction of her grandmother's home.

When BiBi did wake up, the first thing she felt was the soft cushion of a mattress beneath her. The second thing she felt was the nakedness. Hers, because she knew instantly she was completely undressed, and a large, hot, naked body that was pressed up against her, both of them covered with sheets and blankets. Her eyes were still closed, and she sniffed, the air around her was saturated with the smell of woods and sweat and spice. A heady, outdoorsy smell and she was immediately taken back to the woods behind her grandmother's small home. To the path and the water...and the wolf.

Her eyes popped open and she stiffened against the arms that surrounded her, and the lengthy swollen rod that was tucked against her lower back. He was really strong, immovable, and BiBi whimpered as she felt him move ever closer to her, his left cheek finally rubbing gently against the right side of her face as he moved his head in against her.

"You hit your head, and you were freezing. I brought you back here to watch you and get you warm. I'm going to back away and get off the bed. Please, I didn't do anything other than warm you. Do not fight me when I let you go." His deep voice was husky, very very male, and accented, eastern European. Most likely Russian, she thought as he slowly shifted his body away from her just as he had said he would.

When he was off the bed, BiBi turned to look in the direction where he had disappeared. They were in her bedroom, on the full-sized bed that she had left behind when she'd first moved off to college. She could see that he'd removed her clothes and folded them and placed them on top of her dresser. Her sneakers, he'd placed side by side in front of it. The big man hadn't left the room, he had made his way to the white wicker chair near her window and sat down on it, his ass only on the edge, his feet several feet apart, and his cock still firm, still visible between legs that looked like a body builder's covered in a soft coat of brownish-red hair. It reminded her of the rust-colored fur that she'd seen when he was a-when he was a wolf. A wolf. BiBi frowned, she really had lost her mind.

"What the-who are-how-?" BiBi shook her head, unsure exactly what to ask, or at least ask first.

"Can you please get dressed now that you're awake? The smell of your pu-your scent is sort of causing some issues." He sat up a little straighter and waved his left hand down to indicate his arousal.

"If you weren't in my house, it wouldn't be a problem." She frowned at him as she stayed where she was.

"You are right. But I can't leave until we talk." His blue eyes were sexy, she had to admit. Kind of wide and thickly lashed and like they were taking in everything around him, all at once. They were searching, too, looking at her like he was trying to figure her out.

"Please, I put some clean clothes on the table there." He pointed over to the bedside table and BiBi looked and saw that he was speaking truthfully. Clothes from her suitcase were on the table.

She looked at him for several more moments, trying to figure out if she could actually trust the...man...to stay where he was while she got up. Why didn't he leave the room if he was so concerned? Why stay?

"You're between me and the phone." He indicated the land line mounted on the wall on the other side of the bed, "I can't have you calling the cops. It's too dangerous."

BiBi arched her eyebrow and saw him grin lopsided, her pussy twitched and she winced, how could she find this man arousing? She didn't know him. "They'd take thirty minutes to get here. You could be long gone by then."

"Ah, you're right. But then you'd say to them 'I saw this great big wolf, and then he turned into a man..." The blue eyes danced with a little amusement and she felt her lower body start to heat up.

"I haven't made up my mind that I actually saw that happen." She told him, her lower lip shaking, showing that despite their ease of conversation, she was still scared, very scared, of what she had seen.

"Please put some clothes on, your pussy is growing wet and I can't fuck you." He said in what was more of an order this time, and she shivered.

"Turn around." She glared at him, her eyes a little wider as she told him what to do.

He slowly shook his head, his eyes not leaving hers as his chest rumbled with a low growl.

"No. I want to see your breasts again before you hide them from me." His words made her angry and she gave him a glare that only made him smile wider and her pussy quivered.

Everything tensed up in him and he made another yip like the one he'd made at the lake when she'd been on her knees and BiBi watched, wide eyed as he stood up and moved towards her, his eyes heated with desire. Just as he reached her, his mouth inches from hers, open, hot, wet, his lips already shaping to the shape of her mouth, his right hand wrapping around her throat and the left grabbing for the blanket that was covering her, he stopped. Closing his eyes, he stayed where he was for just a moment before he opened his eyes and stood up, his large cock now level with her face as she stared up at him wide eyed.