When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 03 of 03

Story Info
A pack decision is made.
28.3k words
4.77
13.6k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Grigory watched the woman he loved walk out into the cool air of the early evening with her coat around her shoulders. She had been inside meeting the children. Anya had gone with her to the basement and spent time letting her get to know them. Grigory had gone outside with the males of the pack. They'd shifted and run into the woods. It had felt good to be in his own form, to be calm, free, and it strengthened the bond between them as they did it. And as they ran, they spoke to each other the whole time. He voiced his anguish and concern about Hannah, that was foremost in his mind, and he was struggling with the fact that there was so little that they could do to find her. The devil had been around for so long, he needed no assistance in hiding the child from them, and few would dare go against him who might be close enough to view where he had taken her. The reports that they'd gotten over the last few weeks were no more than a "she's alive, he has not harmed her," no one dared say more.

Hannah's disappearance tormented the pack. Just because there were a lot of children here, it didn't mean that her absence was unnoticed. The pack loved their children, her being taken tore them up, and it had destroyed Anya's ability to handle things for weeks, Grigory had been showed that instantly, and with force, when the bond had come back over him. She had been despondent, crying, unable to eat, unable to sleep, clinging to the pack males. They'd had to keep her in her bedroom, away from the children, more than once. It had been very difficult to get her back to some semblance of sanity, and she was still very perilously close to losing it all the time.

His leaving had been hard on the pack, but it was clear from what they said, that they had understood why he had left. Why the situation with Vesper had proved to be so difficult for him. But he had been wrong, Sergei had stressed, Anya had not chosen to ask him to claim Vesper, or to fuck her ass that first meeting, because she hadn't loved him as much as she loved the rest of the pack. She had chosen him because she'd known that despite the claim, he was strong enough to still love her back. She had chosen him because she knew he would not forget about their bond.

They'd run for a while before coming back to the house and finding that Anya was in the kitchen starting supper. BiBi had left her to herself there and had been sitting on a couch in the living room staring out a window for a while before their return. Yegor, Aidan, and Yakov went immediately to the kitchen to help with supper while Sergei had gone downstairs, the children had called to him for something. Grigory had stayed outside, standing near the eastern side of the yard, staring absently at the tract of land they'd cultivated last year as a vegetable garden. It would be about time to do that again this year. He'd almost missed BiBi coming outside, but had looked up at the shift in the air, a tepid growl coming from his throat as he looked in her direction.

She must have seen him outside because she walked over to him slowly, her eyes moving to his face, meeting his gaze, and she smiled at him softly.

"I think I like your family, Grigory." She said, nodding as she stood in front of him.

He cocked his eyebrow up at her, not quite able to believe she could after what they'd all put her through.

"Now I said I think I like them. I didn't say I did, and I certainly didn't say how much." BiBi gave him a little frown, "Your children are kind, Grigory. It's obvious that they are well loved."

"My pack brothers like you, BiBi. It would never be about whether they like or don't like you." He told her, allowing him to bond with a female had to do with pack dynamics usually, but this, the situation with Anya was different than a regular werewolf pack.

She nodded and slipped her hand into his. Moving closer, she put her forehead on his chest and he felt the sigh that worked through her body.

"I've never been the type of woman who would have been able to do what I did earlier in the bedroom with you and Yakov. That sort of thing, it goes against everything I was raised to believe, Grigory. It's so strange to me." When she finished speaking, her beautiful big eyes were peering up at him and he shifted his neck and kissed her forehead, much as Yakov had done earlier.

"So telling you that both Aidan and Yegor are a little anxious to get the opportunity to taste you is probably something you don't want to hear?" He chuckled deeply as she looked up at him with a gasp, her eyes widening a little.

"Not today, Grigory. I can't handle any more today." Grigory sighed as he watched her shake her head, he'd relayed that to the two males immediately, and they'd pouted a little, but understood.

"Not today." He nodded at her.

"Is there really not a lot of hope of finding Hannah?" The subject change made him stiffen, but he moved to wrap her in his arms anyways.

"The devil is tricky, BiBi. If he doesn't want to be found, then he won't be. We just have to hope he tires of playing this game and gives Hannah back." Grigory sighed, dropping his hands a little lower to grasp her ass. He could see Aidan walking out the back door and sighed again, they were not allowed to be alone together, not until the decision was made and the deed was done...or not done.

"I can't imagine being Anya, being a mother and knowing who, who took my child. I feel horrible for her." BiBi looked towards the house and he could tell she was watching Aidan make his way over to them.

"We will get through this as a pack, this is what packs do." Aidan said, stopping to stand a little back from them, his hands in his pockets, "All of us, except Anya, who's never been in a pack before, have been through losing a pu-child. It's not uncommon in our species to lose a child. Diseases hit us hard, and a hunter mistaking us for a wolf or coyote. I'm not saying it's something we're used to, but it happens. It hurts, but it happens. We will get through it together."

Grigory knew that BiBi didn't quite like Aidan's explanation as she stayed pressed up against Grigory, her arms around him tightly. He met Aidan's gaze and frowned a little. BiBi had never had a child, she couldn't imagine what it would be like, getting used to it was not something that she could wrap her mind around. He didn't want her to, either, he didn't want her to have that fear that if she ever had his litter, that she would need to worry about losing one of their pups. He felt his voice growl up a bit from his throat as he cautioned his pack about putting that in her head. They hadn't lost any from their litters with Anya yet, and they were going to get Hannah back.

"Dinner should be done soon, BiBi. Can I take your bags up to the room you slept in earlier?" Aidan asked as he frowned up at the moody werewolf. Grigory knew the man was confused, Grigory was being somewhat edgy, pushing the boundaries of what was acceptable pack behavior concerning a possible claim, but he knew things were a little different with this pack, and he was new enough in the pack that he wasn't going to question it.

Grigory knew that Sergei was giving him a little leeway when it came to BiBi, but he knew that leeway was short, and wouldn't last long if the decision didn't go the way he wanted. BiBi would have to leave, and he would either have to deal with that, or leave the pack. Finding another pack was not something Grigory could even consider, however, but he couldn't imagine not having BiBi, either. The way he was torn inside about this made him tense, irritated, and he didn't like having his pack mates cautioning him about his behavior.

"Yes, I'll go with you. Not everything is going to need to be unpacked." BiBi nodded her head and turned towards Aidan.

Grigory took her hand in his and they walked beside the other wolf into the house and through to the garage. He watched as she waited for Aidan to open her car, and then she pointed to a few bags in the trunk. While Aidan disappeared upstairs with the bags, Grigory walked into the dining room with BiBi and showed her where she could sit at the table as they waited for the evening meal to be prepared. This meal was the one where they all sat as a family, with the children eating around them. Some sat at the large dining room table, while others sat in the booth table in the nook, and others sat in a small kids table in the corner of the dining room.

It was different than when it had just been the adults at lunch. There was a lot more noise, a scream of anger at a sibling here and there, and in general, a more chaotic time with all the children in the room as they ate a dinner of lemon pepper chicken, potatoes, green beans and some sort of herbed roll. Grigory wasn't really focused on the food. He was watching BiBi as she ate small bites of food and spoke to the people around her at the table. His pack asked her questions, about her job, her family, and her hobbies. They were trying to get to know her, which he appreciated. Anya was trying, but she was still torn, this was hard for her to understand, this need for BiBi when he obviously still needed Anya.

Sergei was the one who dug the deepest during the meal.

"BiBi, had you not met Grigory, what were your plans for the future?" The pack alpha asked.

BiBi had put her fork down and bit the inside of her lower lip for a second as she'd contemplated the answer. "I just started working for the school district this year. I think I would like to see myself working full time for a school. I really enjoy working with the young kids with speech issues. I'd like to maybe focus on working with kids who have eating disorders involving textures and stuff, that can be really rewarding. Getting them to eat things they couldn't handle before."

"If you allow Grigory to claim you, it might be difficult for you to continue working as much. Would that bother you?" Grigory knew Sergei could see that he was a little upset with the questions, but he also knew they had to be asked.

"If you're asking me if I'm willing to change my idea of what I want to do with my career in order to be with Grigory, to change what I do with my life, then yes. I am. Maybe he affects me just like he affects all of you, maybe my heart just-maybe I'm being crazy, but if being with Grigory-if to be with Grigory I have to give up certain goals, or just change pieces of them, then yes, I will give it up." His whole body heated up with the authority in her voice, BiBi was no pushover. If she could just keep that fire in her belly when it came to him...just long enough for his pack to make up their minds, then she would be ok. The pride he felt in her was echoed in the thoughts of his pack.

"Anya worked for a little while after she moved to Twig. After the first litter was born, though, she found it difficult to work." Sergei explained softly, "Plus, the pups grow at a faster rate and it would be difficult to explain their growth to a group of humans. It was safer for her to stay home."

BiBi nodded, "I can imagine it is difficult."

"I miss being a nurse. I enjoyed that job."

"Do you still have your license?" BiBi asked.

Anya nodded, "Yes, for now."

"I would say you could work part time in home health if you wanted to keep up your skills, but with so many children, I can imagine why that would be difficult to do." BiBi told her.

Anya nodded again, "I thought about doing that, but the babies, they take a lot of time. It's hard to leave them."

BiBi smiled at her, "I can't imagine why you would want to. You have a lovely family."

"You're not opposed to children of your own?" Sergei asked and Grigory shifted uncomfortably in his chair, he had never discussed children with BiBi.

"I grew up with just my grandmother for company. I always was sad that I didn't have a sister or brother to play with. I have always imagined that I would have children at some point." Her answer warmed him, he had a strong desire to breed her, and if she'd been opposed to it, that would have been a huge mark against her for his pack, they had a strong desire to breed.

"They would not all belong to Grigory." Sergei spoke softly, but firmly and he felt BiBi tense beside him a little.

"But they would all belong to me." She said so softly, Grigory actually had to focus to hear her voice, and when he realized what she'd said, he couldn't help the wide, prideful smile that shaped across his face as he made eye contact with his alpha. Sergei had nodded, apparently appreciating her answer as much as Grigory did.

"I'm going to go to bed after dinner tonight, Sergei. I'm really tired." Anya said as they were finishing up a dessert of strawberry shortcake.

"That is fine, myshka." Sergei nodded at his wife and wrapped his hand around hers and drew it to his mouth.

"I-I think I'd like to go to sleep early tonight, as well." BiBi said, to no one in particular, and he felt her put her open palm against his knee.

"I'll take you upstairs." He shoved back slowly in his chair and stopped when his alpha sent him his thoughts.

Frowning, he closed his eyes for a moment and sighed. Turning to BiBi, he moved in and kissed her lips softly.

"Yegor is going to go up with you now. I'll be up later." Grigory didn't like the command. He knew Sergei had wanted to continue their earlier conversation, but he would have rather been with BiBi. He knew she was still nervous about all of this.

Yegor smiled gently at BiBi as he stood, stacking his dirty dish on top of Aidan's, who had begun collecting the dirty dishes.

"I'll see you later then." BiBi nodded at him after he backed away from her lips.

~*~*~*~

BiBi didn't argue that she didn't want to have yet another male member of the pack touch her, or see her naked. She figured they all knew what her bare skin looked like at this point, through the pack bond that kept them so incredibly close. As she walked up the stairs with the tall, quiet, dark-haired man behind her, she remained silent, lost in her thoughts about how she really felt about all of this. Strange, strange days.

And she'd told them that she was okay with quitting her job if it meant that she could be with Grigory. Every time she became defensive of their relationship, it was like getting cold water dumped on her head, when had she begun to feel so deeply for him? And how could she? At the same time she felt her heart beating furiously for him, she was still reminded of how she'd felt seeing him walk away from her and right to Anya.

She shook herself from her thoughts when she opened the door of the room that she'd slept in earlier and walked inside.

"I'm going to go out for a minute. I'll be back." Yegor told her from the doorway, his hand indicating a room down the hallway.

BiBi looked up at his light blue eyes and nodded, leaving the door open as she walked inside, grabbed her bathroom supplies, and closed herself into the bathroom. She had intended to just go straight to bed, but instead, she found herself climbing into the shower and cleaning herself with the vanilla scented body wash that she'd found inside. She'd taken the time to dry and brush her hair. After brushing her teeth and using the toilet, BiBi finally opened the bathroom door and walked outside to find that Yegor had returned and was lying on the bed, on the far side from the bathroom door, and he was on his side, beneath the covers, naked. He was very much awake, however, and those crystal colored eyes of his were staring at her.

She had not spoken a great deal to Yegor during the day. He had hung around Anya quite a bit, and she knew from what Grigory had told her before coming here, that Yegor's role was one of constant companionship. The omega, he had called him, almost as if that was something that wolves disapproved of. She didn't know why, it felt like it would be nice to know there was always someone around to get comfort from, or lean on. Power, protection, those were good things, but kindness, companionship...she couldn't find anything wrong with that.

And maybe she needed a little bit of that herself.

"Is it all right if I sleep against you? I just need..." BiBi asked him as she walked towards the bed, trying to ignore the fact that his eyes were taking in the soft cotton, teal-colored nightie that she'd put on. It had a cream colored lace edge on the low hem over her breasts. She wore cream colored bikini panties, as well, but he couldn't see those beneath the lace edged lower hem as she moved over to him.

Yegor smiled and stretched out a long arm towards her. She climbed into bed and barely had to exert any energy as she was pulled into the tall man's grasp. She thought he would spoon her back against his chest, but he didn't. He moved her to lay towards him, not quite flush with his body, and his left arm squirreled under her arm to hold her close where she was against him and his right moved down and planted on her left ass cheek.

"BiBi, I'm sorry that today has been such a difficult day for you." His voice wasn't as gravelly as Grigory's, or Yakov's, but it was nice, soothing. He fit his role so very well.

"I'm sorry it's been such a difficult month for all of you." She told him as she slowly moved her hands to rest on his naked chest.

He sighed and grinned gently at her, moving his mouth to kiss her forehead for a moment before looking back at her. "I know you've heard this several times today, but your smell, your smell is kind of intoxicating."

BiBi felt the giggle rise from her throat though she hadn't really expected to laugh today. "I am beginning to feel like wolves see a lot less with their eyes than humans do."

He rumbled a sound out at her and ran his hand up the side of her before sliding back down and rounding his palm back over her ass.

"Our vision is actually extremely good, we see so much detail. But you're right, scent is kind of a big deal with wolves, and touch. Sometimes touching something....it can be quite intense." She felt him splay his fingers out on her ass, a few of the tips along the inner dip towards her holes.

"Sometimes being touched can be quite intense." She muttered, closing her eyes as she thought back to all of the times she'd been touched today.

When she felt him stir against her and his chest rolled with a sound, she opened her eyes to see his light-colored eyes were focused on her chest. "I haven't been around someone whose thoughts I couldn't hear for a while, at least someone that I really wanted to know what they were thinking. I'd kind of give anything to know what you were thinking."

BiBi licked her lower lip, she needed to cool it, she'd told Grigory that she couldn't handle any more tonight, that she'd needed a break. If she kept thinking the way she was thinking, the feel of this man against her was going to send her body into a whirlwind of need. Moving a hand to the top of his shoulder, she arched her head up and kissed him gently on the lips, feeling him respond instantly, and his body rolled over hers on the bed and he deepened the kiss, his tongue finding ground within her mouth, and BiBi whimpered as he pushed his cock hard against her lower body.

"You cannot play with a wolf like this, BiBi." He moaned gutturally as he finally lifted his mouth from hers. He was breathless, as BiBi found herself to be, as well.

"I'm sorry, I meant it to be a sort of 'goodnight' kiss, but I keep forgetting. I'm sorry." BiBi smiled at him apologetically, and he grinned down at her and settled back down beside her and pulled her up against his chest, back to him this time.

"It's ok. We're just, we're all affected by you, BiBi. I can wait." He muttered against her hair as his arms wrapped around her tightly.

"Is-is Grigory, what does he feel when you touch me, or when Yakov and Sergei touched me earlier?" BiBi asked a little later, after their breathing had cooled and the air in the room was less charged.

123456...8