When An Affair Is Fair

Story Info
Sometimes love can baffle you.
3.7k words
3.09
11k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snath
snath
15 Followers

Even being baffled,
I held on and battled.
To get back my life's pride,
Wiped my tears and smiled.
The stories I hear,
Everything is fair.
Be it a ghastly war,
Or, a mere love affair.

------------------------------

In the middle of the flight, Kiara woke up to go to the washroom. When she returned, she was too lazy to wriggle her way into the middle seat. And with Rishaan readily offering to exchange seats, the seating arrangement changed. With 20 minutes still remaining for landing, a sleep starved Kiara took another power nap, this time holding Rishaan's right hand firmly. Rishaan's other hand, though, nervously moved to touch Diya's. Her heart skipped a beat. Diya pulled her hand away. But a defiant Rishaan held her wrist again, this time firmly and more reassuringly. The changing dynamics between the three perhaps gave out a foreboding of what was to come in Goa.

When the flight landed at the Dabolim Airport, Rishaan felt uncanny. His excitement seemed replaced by an unknown fear that he found very difficult to decipher.

----------------------

The meeting with the contractor was scheduled at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at Goa. Kiara, Divya and Rishaan were executives of Centura Labs, a Manesar based pharmaceutical company. They were nominated to attend the meeting with their contractors at Goa. It was an automation project review meeting for revamping their production unit at Manesar.

While Rishaan and Diya were obvious choices, it was apparently difficult to understand why Kiara, the HR head was selected to fly down too. Colleagues dared not discuss on this matter, but it was understood by all that Kiara's high clout in the office might have something to do with her participation in the meeting.

Kiara, the queen bee, was in no mood to leave Rishaan, her fiancé, the most handsome guy in the office, alone with another unmarried female colleague.

Diya was his colleague in their Manesar factory at Delhi. Rishaan was the production manager and Diya was his counterpart. Rishaan knew if he fell foul with Kiara, his career was doomed. This would even jeopardize his family life as well. He was the only earning member in the family, having retired parents to look after under the same roof.

While Rishaan had the dream of marrying a simple girl who would love him, understand him and would be sensitive to his feelings, eventually assimilating in his family.

But Kiara was not of that type. She came from a well to do family where it did not matter if she earned for her keep. It was another matter that she had an IIM degree with four years of experience in a multinational FMCG company that would get her an HR leadership position in any company of repute, any time.

It was Rishaan's compulsion to lean towards Kiara to survive in a hostile corporate environment. It was Kiara's infatuation and idea to be Rishaan's fiancé, Rishaan's opinion did not matter. So long he had the job in Centura Labs, he had to abide by the un-spelt out directive from the management to give his shoulder for physical and emotional company to Kiara as much as possible.

Of course Rishaan had an outside choice. He could leave the company and build a career in another company. But practically he was deterred by the fact that he had toiled a couple of years to build the reputation that he attracted now and it would get washed away if he left the company.

But as the days progressed into months, unbeknown to him, he progressively felt suffocated. Her bare presence proximity made him feel stifled and day in day out he prayed for a way out of this relationship.

He longed to be somewhere else, but had to endure the presence of Kiara in his life. He was lifeless in presence of Kiara with no emotion or feeling towards her, only play acting continued, with him searching for an escape but nothing changed ever.

If Kiara understood Rishaan's emotional turmoil, she preferred to ignore it and continued to embrace him more and more as the days went on. She was the woman who never understood the true pain of rejection in her life; everything was served to her in a platter at her whim.

She did not know if she really loved him or not, but she was used to having the best thing. So, even if it is a husband, let so be it. Rishaan's opinion did never amount to anything to her.

----------------------------

The airport route from home was different for all the three executives from Centura, so all reached the meeting point at a different time. Rishaan reached there first, as he had planned for it and prayed Divya would reach before Kiara. He desperately needed some time to discuss a serious matter. His prayer was answered when he found Divya coming to him.

Rishaan was hell bent on taking the chance, he could not miss it. He could never discuss in the office least anyone eavesdropped, could not call her telephonically. After all she was also in contention for an up move. He had to feel the pulse, to understand what would be Divya's reaction before he divulged his thoughts to her.

But as time went on, his urgency increased and he decided that this was the most opportune time. If he had to face the consequence of his wrong step, he would not mind to suffer, but he had to take the chance now.

Rishaan was now prepared to discuss the matter with Divya. Over a cup of coffee haltingly with a lot of apprehension he asked Divya, "I think you are aware of my relationship with Kiara?"

Divya smiled and replied, "Of course everyone in the office knows that you are fiancé of the HR Manager. Yes I know it."

-I will be direct in what I have to tell. Do you have a boyfriend?

-I do have a boyfriend, but why you need to know? I don't think you can afford to have a soft corner for me. Kiara would kill you. For your information, however, my boyfriend of ten years is probably two timing.

And why he would not? Men are by nature polygamous and she is fairer, smarter girl with high social status and more family income. Everybody moves towards greener pasture.

Of this, I am yet to make him confess, but I know. We women somehow can feel when our men are straying. I have not yet encountered with him, but from my side, the relationship is over.

-Sorry for the mess you are now in. I too have issues with Kiara. And there you come in. Divya, I I need your help.

Divya, will you help me in a personal matter? If you agree to my suggestion, there is no guarantee that you will be able to handle the aftermath. But before you say no, my fervent request is that, please listen to me. Give me a chance, please.

I don't have much time, I will explain to you quickly before Kiara reaches. If she comes in between, I will stop then and there. I shall finish later when we get another opportunity. I can finish over phone also.

So far I did not talk to you over phone as I was afraid that you could misunderstand me. It will give me confidence to talk to you face to face and that's why I have waited for an opportunity to be alone with you. Will you listen now?

-Yes, I will listen; start talking while we keep a vigil on the arrival of Kiara. However, I can guess what you are going to tell me. Shoot now.

-Divya, I am in a mess. I don't know if you and my other colleagues feel it, I do not have any feelings for Kiara. I am compelled to be with her. I have been advised by management to be the mentee of HR Manager, Miss Kiara, whereas I am not an HR person.

We are no match. She has got everything in life and I am a pauper. My physique that many admire has become a curse for me. I am a simple man from an ordinary middle class family which I have to look after, come what may.

I am sure Miss Kiara thinks of me as one of her prized possessions and I am likely to be thrown away any time she wishes. I need your help to get rid of this hazard. Can you play act romancing with me? I shall not cause any harm to you and will not take advantage of your kindness, we will remain good friends.

Divya asked," Does it mean that you do not have any soft corner for me? Am I that unattractive?"

Rishaan replied," I heard of your engagement. I felt I do not have a chance here with you. But believe me; if I have to choose a life partner, it will be a person exactly like you. Please don't misunderstand me; you are a hell of a woman to fall in love with."

Divya got goose bumps and her face reddened. With her head down she whispered," Rishaan, please don't misunderstand me; I think that the feeling is probably mutual. We are in the same boat as far as our individual situations are concerned. Our immediate mission is to get rid of our excess baggage. We should help each other in this quest and I am with you here".

Rishaan then told her, "Can you act to be in a physically intimate position with me when we make her watch us? She would fume in anger, despise me for my indiscretion and who knows, she may start to loathe me. I will be then free from her clutches."

Divya thought for a minute and then replied," Are you sure this will work for Kiara? As far as her morality is concerned, I know from the grapevine that, she is quite warm to the male company, which you are probably not aware of. This great idea of yours may not work even if I agree to jeopardize my career in doing so.

I have a better idea. Yes, I will go with you, don't worry. I also have score to settle with her. I shall face the repercussion I don't mind. But if I do so, I will feel good, I will gain a friend; and who knows what lies in the future?"

They stopped talking when both of them saw Kiara approaching them with a smile. Rishaan immediately excused himself to go to the restroom. Divya and Kiara had some cursory monosyllabic exchanges. Very soon they exhausted their vocabulary and got lost in their own worlds.

-----------------------------

On the way from airport to hotel Divya was in her usual mood but Kiara found Rishaan to be shaky and tentative. She wondered what could have gone wrong. It was not that Rishaan was always in a jovial mood, but his recent behavior exhibited ample symptom of being an introvert, but she decided not to discuss on this now.

They were allotted three adjacent rooms and after a quick buffet dinner, they quickly retired in their rooms. Rishaan told Kiara that he was having a nasty headache and would go to bed immediately, Kiara immediately consented. She too was feeling tired after two hours of flight in an economy class, which she had opted for, for the sake of Rishaan's company.

About half an hour after they had closed their doors, the intercom beside the bed of Rishaan started ringing softly. Rishaan was apprehensive about lifting the phone, lest it was from Kiara, but he ultimately took the call.

"I was thinking you had slept," this was the voice of Divya.

"No, I had thought it was Kiara's call and was hesitating to lift it", Rishaan replied.

-OK, OK. Let us not waste time. Do you know my aunt's family is settled in Panjim?

-No, I don't.

-OK, now you know. I have communicated with my cousin. Day after tomorrow in the early morning the action starts. I shall not tell you any further details but to say that day after tomorrow a beautiful person shall meet you in your room. Both of you are required to be intimate physically. As to how we will make her view the scene, that I am yet to work out, but be assured, she will certainly see it.

-But how will this work? You have already told that she is morally loose, which is another feather on her cap, how could this possibly shock her? It could even further encourage her to think that in future she could conveniently lead a permissive lifestyle.

-Oh, I don't know for sure, but it should work. There is another point I want to make. Don't make love to her tomorrow under any circumstance. You have to make her feel that she does not excite you at all. For that whatever trouble you have to take, you take it.

-What do you mean? If a gorgeous woman like Kiara approaches me aggressively with sexual intention, do you think I have a chance to thwart her advances?

-There is something you can do; I am not going to tell you how. You boys always do it. You will know when she will approach you. It would be after dinner, at bedtime. Think of something out of the box, good night.

It took a long time to decipher the implication of what Divya had told him. He was somewhat relieved after having solved the first part of the riddle where he had to act. The final suspense would be solved only when the scene would be enacted, directed by Divya. He was only the actor here and would follow the script as it would be played. Relaxed, he went to sleep.

----------------------------

The next day, everything was normal. They attended the meeting and came back early evening. They had planned to catch the next day evening flight back to Delhi so that they would get some time in the morning hours for sightseeing.

Rishaan feigned having migraine and solicited an early dinner. Kiara was perplexed and searched for some clue to ascertain if the illness was genuine. She could not conclude this way or that way from his countenance. After dinner they came back to their room. While Divya excused herself to her room, Kiara went to Rishaan's room much to the anxiety of Rishaan.

With a sense of urgency Rishaan told Kiara to sit while he would go to the bathroom. It took a while for Rishaan to return and when he now confronted her, he was ready.

Like a hungry tigress Kiara attacked Rishaan and pushed him to bed. Modesty was never an attribute of Kiara and straightway she aimed for the jugular. Kiara was somewhat disappointed to open the zipper of Rishaan's trousers only to find the flaccid organ. Her charm had never failed to evoke a favorable response from her consort so far, but her fiancé seemed to be an exception.

Apologetically Rishaan explained, "May be I am little tired, next time we will see how it goes."

Kiara with a tone of anxiety asked him, "Are you sure there is no physical disability or disease you are carrying?"

-Oh no, nothing of that sort. Actually I too am perplexed as to why I am not getting excited. But I am not worrying. We can try another time is not it? Are you unhappy with me?

-No, think nothing of it. We shall have it sorted out very soon. I am feeling tired. Shall we call it a day?

-Sure, tomorrow breakfast at nine is OK with you?

-Yeah. Morning I will go for jogging and nine is OK for breakfast. Good night

-Good night.

-----------------------

Divya lifted the intercom after one ring and came straightway to the point with Rishaan.

-It is only twenty minutes since I left both of you. I think you have been successful in defending your chastity. Tell me if I am right or not.

-Yes, you are right. And the act went well, the way you had predicted. Because of your warning, I too was prepared very well and could survive the assault. She is now apprehensive and questioned if I am having any disease. And I said no.

-Don't worry; she will take her decision tomorrow. Tomorrow morning at around six o clock you should be ready. Are you aware that Kiara goes for jogging at five thirty? You should expect her in your room at six fifteen. You should be there in the bathroom with that person in such a position that she should be convinced that you two are in the midst of a sexual act.

Divya halted for a few moments but Rishaan did not speak. So Divya continued.

-Can you do that? Also, your door should be kept unlatched in the morning so that anyone can enter your room. Don't worry. I have put a spy camera fixed on the corridor and it is hooked to my laptop. I will monitor the whole proceedings. I will call you at an appropriate time and you should be always near to the phone.

-------------------------------

Next day

5: 30 AM

Kiara went out for jogging. Divya was awake and in front of her monitor at that time. She had gotten up a 5:00 O'clock.

6:00 AM

Divya got a call from reception that some Anjali is there at the reception to see her.

Divya directed the receptionist to send Anjali to her room. In five minutes Anjali was at Divya's room. Divya was happy to see the appearance of Anjali. Tall, dark and perky! This was the exact description of her friend given by her cousin.

Divya immediately took her to Rishaan's room and told Rishaan that between 6:20 to 6:30 Kiara would enter the room. The door should remain unlatched and both of them should be in the bathroom in a play act scene of sexual activity. "And Rishaan, please ensure that you are at the front and she is at the back. And Rishaan, Anjali is a shemale and she has a phallus. Let it not discourage you to act. Desperate situation needs desperate action" she told.

While his head was spinning over what Divya had just said, Rishaan noticed that Divya was in a track suit wearing a pair of jogging shoes. He however decided to ask her later on this.

Divya now went near the door of Kiara's room and waited for any housekeeping staff. She was in luck. She saw a young boy walking towards her with some towels. She sweetly asked him," Hello Youngman, do you have the master key? I forgot to take the card when I went out for jogging."

The young man immediately fished out the master key and swiped. A click sound came and Divya did not give him any time to ask any question, said her thanks, entered Kiara's room and locked the door.

Straightway she went to the bathroom, took the room freshener and started spraying generously on the overhead smoke detector. After thirty seconds the LED lamp in the smoke detector started blinking. In a whiff Divya went out of Kiara's room and entered her room before anyone could see her.

6:15 AM

Kiara started running the real race of her life to her room after hearing from the receptionist that a fire alarm had actuated in her room and she should rush back to her room to help the emergency team to help to tackle the fire and take care of her possessions.

First she hit Divya's room but there was no response. She then rushed towards Rishaan's room, found the door slightly ajar and felt no hesitation to enter the room in haste. Rishaan was not in the room, he could be in the bathroom. Bathroom door was also not closed and she pushed the door to get the greatest shock of her life!

A tall well-built shemale was embracing Rishaan and Rishaan was growling. Both were stark naked and there was no area left for any imagination. She disgustingly slammed the door uttering," Gay bastard".

When she came out of the door she saw Divya was standing in the corridor and asked Kiara, "what happened? Someone knocked my door when I was in the bathroom."

Kiara excitedly replied, "I did. I got a call that there was fire in my room. For help I hit your door and then went to that bastard's room. There I found him, of all possible possibilities, with a shemale! God saved me, had I married him, I would have nowhere to go. Oh what a nightmare! I am saved! Now can you accompany to my room? I am little afraid."

Divya nonchalantly replied, "Sure, why not. It could be a false alarm also."

When they entered the room everything was normal. The alarm also had got reset automatically. But the temper of Kiara remained high. She told Divya," I don't want to see the face of that bastard. I am straightway moving to the airport and catch the morning flight. You inform HR to cancel my evening ticket and come back with that wimp. I don't want to see his face anymore in my life."

07:00 AM

Anjali, Rishaan and Divya were sitting in the coffee shop. For the first time Divya observed that the mood of Rishaan had undergone a sea change. He was smiling, laughing and cracking jokes. Anjali worked as a model and a graduate in fine Arts, was also open and frank. They were planning how to spend the day.

snath
snath
15 Followers
12