When Annie made Me Lucy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide my hands around your cheeks, down and under the hem to stroke your thighs above the stocking tops and just teasing the edge of your satin panties. You moan into me as your arousal quickly rises before pushing a little and smiling in acceptance of my offer.

Annie

It has been hard to keep my libido in check all afternoon watching how beautiful you and how much you are enjoying the experience. More and more I just see this beautiful woman, this girlfriend of mine and my momentary day dreams are fully lesbian with you. I can't help but think of my brother and the dramatic transformations he's pioneered in his medical practice, such perfectly natural results almost overnight, but I dismiss it. You are loving all this but some of your boundaries have been firmer than others. You still cling to "John" as this island of normal you can retreat to if this all gets too much but I hope it won't always be that way. I'm selfish.

I know wanting you as my lesbian lover for life doesn't have much chance but I can't keep it from coming up at times and teasing my senses. I see how intensely you love your breasts when you see them as fully part of you. I know you would be convinced if you just had a night with me as a full woman but stop. I push the thoughts away. My brother's techniques are kept secret and are not officially sanctioned and you probably would never even consider it so why do I torture myself? Lucy is amazingly special just as you are and have blossomed this weekend. It's hard to deny that your beautiful cock feels so good inside me.

My arousal-fueled thoughts are brushed aside as I refocus on trying on more dresses. Finally, I have that moment you wanted for me. It's perfect and the look on your face when you see me in it makes my heart melt and my panties damp...

Lucy

I hold my breath when you appear, it's absolutely gorgeous, you are absolutely gorgeous, there are no other words for it, I cannot help but rush over and hug you. Standing back I look into your eyes, my beautiful lesbian lover, and see something, a little more than arousal or joy... more longing, hunger, need? I put it aside for now, but I know I will come back to that look and find out what is going on behind your eyes.

You twirl and I see how well it fits your curves, those curves I know already so well but desire to get to know more and more, regularly, frequently and in all sorts of ways. Your figure is highlighted by the slinky sensual fabric and you sparkle and shine in that dress. I don't know where we are going as two highly charged, sexily clad lovers but I know I will be so proud to have you on my arm wherever it is, and know that you will light up any room we enter and I will be looked upon enviously by men and women alike.

I feel so Lucy it's hard to believe this is my first weekend as a woman. I don't know what you have in store for me for the rest of the day, and I shiver with anticipation as I recall offering myself up to you knowing you were allowing me control when we next were together. Even as I hug you and we change out of our clothes and back into those we came in I am preparing in my mind some thinking.... I love my cock and the way it fits in you, and you seem to love it too. I love your pussy, the way I can fill you and taste you and lick you and I could never feel that way about a man and his cock.

I have had my eyes opened to the delights of feeling properly femme, and wonder... could I carry it off longer term? Practicalities aside - work and my family - could I always live like this, and with you? Would the excitement of being Lucy wear off if it were full time? I don't know... and make a note to have a chat with you soon.

Annie

We stop off for some light drinks at a nice cafe, our purchases secured in my fun car.

"I think you enjoyed our little shopping trip today," I said with a knowing smile before sipping my iced tea. "I'd almost think I could convince you to 'join the team' if I really tried... I wouldn't have to try too hard."

Lucy

When you mention joining the team I raise an eyebrow, and continue to sip the refreshing drink. It had been a very full-on morning and I needed time to reflect on what it meant, and how I felt.

"Annie, darling, I had an amazing morning and you look stunning in that dress. I still don't know what event you have in mind for us to wear our finery, but I know I will be so proud to have you on my arm, girlfriend..", and I leaned over to brush my lips on yours briefly, tenderly.

"You know I started the weekend wanting only to enjoy feminine clothing with someone who understood those desires and did not judge. I am ending it at your mercy, fully transformed and wondering, in a slight daze, how I got here! Don't get me wrong... I love my breasts, my smooth flesh, wearing your clothes, my makeup skills... but...", and I see your eyes change, worry coming into them.

"Joining the team... that has so many connotations and versions, you might need to explain a little more. I am wanting our relationship to deepen and continue, you know that, but there might be places you want to take me that I will not be able to go, and that worries me."

Annie

After a moment, my face relaxes. "We don't have to worry about the future. If it comes, if it was meant to be, then we'll both know it is right," I explain half to you, half to myself, without exactly specifying what "it" is.

"The proper question is where are we going to wear our dresses? Well, I was invited to a charity event this evening that I was going to skip but the thought of having you on my arm and these to-die-for dresses, I just think it would be the perfect place to show off. We would only stay as long as you wanted to stay. And I'll be honest, you're going to get a lot of hungry looks from the other guests. It's unavoidable considering how pretty and sexy you are. But you'll be safe with me. Are you up for it?"

Lucy

Your eyes and expression show me you are musing something that for a while might have worried you a little but you come back quickly... and I know if we take this at the right speed we will arrive at a place we both will be happy with. When you mention the charity event I almost leap at the chance to be seen out with you but then remember it's Sunday...

"Annie, you gorgeous woman, I would love nothing more than to be your date and soak up the envious glances they will give me when they see what a stunning girlfriend I have on my arm. I assume those attending are comfortable with same sex couples... and my Adam's apple won't be too obvious?"

You smile and nod in agreement as I continue.

"So let's head home, we have the afternoon for fun - I am yours to play with, scary though that might be. We can then have Marie help us get ready. I have just one lingering concern... it's Monday tomorrow and my drab self is due back to work as are you. I don't really think a charity event of an evening in such sumptuous clothing should be followed by my return to drab, are you ok if I stay over and go back tomorrow... before returning to Lucy for our long weekend?"

I am not sure how I will get ready for work in the morning, but another night as Lucy with my girlfriend was not to be missed. When I follow you upstairs I find you in the most delicious swim costume and kitten mules, such a sexy sight my cock twitches...

"A swim would be perfect, that costume I wore on Friday night fitted perfectly, as long as you don't mind the additional bulge in its sheer, shiny fabric?," I smiled. You reached for it and headed on down, leaving me to change. Finally getting out of the corset and stockings I luxuriated in the feeling of being smooth, fondling my breasts and stroking my flesh to remind me how feminine I felt and how much fun this was. Barely 48 hours since I arrived...

Donning the costume and finding a similar pair of sexy mules to yours, tie my hair back for swimming and head to the pool. You are doing gentle lengths when I slip into the water and swim alongside your gorgeous form. Its lovely being here alongside you, we have hardly had a sexual moment today, but that's fine, just looking at you in that wet costume is arousing enough. I know when you are ready I will have my instructions, and I smile, safe in the knowledge that we are just together as girlfriends.

12