When Batgirl Met Starfire Ch. 04

Story Info
Batgirl, Nightwing, and Starfire fool around in the Batmobile.
1k words
4.65
10.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

Barbara Gordon had always wanted to ride in the Batmobile. When they were younger, she had tried to goad Dick Grayson into taking the car out for a joyride, but Dick was reluctant to do so back then.

But now, Barbara had finally got her wish, though the situation wasn't quite what she envisioned back then. Dick was in the driver's seat, steering as the Batmobile raced across Gotham City for a meeting with the police. But with only one passenger seat, Barbara found herself having to share with the curvaceous Starfire, though that wasn't the only thing they had been sharing over the past few days. More specifically, Barbara, as Batgirl, had to make do with sitting in the lap of the more curvaceous alien princess, while the latter nonchalantly played with Nightwing's hardening prick underneath the steering wheel. Barbara felt almost a pang of jealousy at watching the foreplay, knowing that she would always be Dick's second favorite redhead. That feeling, however, quickly went away when Dick's first favorite redhead nibbled on Barbara's ear.

"Be a dear, Barbara, and finish him off," Kori whispered behind her. "Use your mouth, dear. He loves it like that. And work your tongue as well."

Barbara's eyes widened. It was only very recently when she had given her first blowjob. Since then, she had attempted to practice on Donna Troy's collection of dildos in hopes of being able to keep up with the other Titan women, but she hadn't even considered the idea of giving road head. But with Kori lustily encouraging her, Barbara couldn't say no. Nervously, she bent her head down, staring at Dick's now-erect member. The size of it would never cease to intimidate her. She felt a pair of hands pull her hair back. With Kori's gentle guidance, Barbara wrapped her lips over the thick, bulbous head of Dick's cock. She lowered her head further, sliding that meaty shaft into her mouth, as her tongue brushed over that veiny surface. She went as far as she should, before feeling him in the back of her throat. But she wanted more. She had seen Kori swallow him whole effortlessly.

As if she was reading her mind, Kori placed a hand on the back of Barbara's head, and with just the slightest bit of force, pushed her down further. Barbara loosened her throat, to guide the fleshy monster as it continued to push through until she took him all the way to the stem. Tears welled up in her eyes at first, and her tiny mouth could barely handle the girth, but Barbara didn't care. She could take it, every inch of him. She bobbed her head up and down, tonguing him as she continued to orally pleasure him. She savored the taste of his fleshy underside, every inch, every motion. She didn't care that she was getting sloppy seconds from probably countless other young superheroines, because tonight, he was hers.

"Oh Babs," Dick groaned. "You're getting better at this."

As Barbara continued to pump her lover's shaft, she felt a hand slip in beneath her pants from behind, gliding over her round ass, and sliding in underbeath her admittedly moistened panties. Of course, Kori was never one to be an idle voyeur. Not that Barbara minded, as the alien vixen was a walking sex toy that knew how to make others cum with every body part she had. Barbara let out a muffled whimper as a single finger danced along her puffed lips, before pushing its way into her tight canal. Her vaginal muscles squeezed further as a second finger quickly followed. Kori rotated and curled her fingers inside of Barbara, hitting her most sensitive spots. In response, Barbara quickened the pace of her blowjob, determined to get him off at the same time that she did.

"Babs, Kori, yes!" Dick exclaimed, yet somehow managing to keep the Batmobile on the road. "Make her cum, Kori. She needs to melt in your hands."

Kori, however, was quite persistent. Barbara felt a thumb tease her backdoor entrance, before pushing. Barbara glowed at the pleasure derived from being anally penetrated, an experience she had only discovered, thanks to Donna Troy. And as Kori continued to finger fuck both of Barbara's tight holes, her other hand encroached into Babs's crotch from the front, finding its way to the Batgirl's engorged clitoris, rubbing it with love and fervor. With both of the buxom bombshell's hands working her over, Barbara melted like putty. She came on the spot, ejaculating over Kori's wonderful hands.

Dick was close as well; Barbara could feel it. She redoubled her efforts. As if to assist, Kori's hand wrapped itself around his base, stroking him as Barbara continued to pump him. With the combined efforts of his two favorite redheads, Dick reached his release, giving Barbara the reward she so wantonly craved. A stream of warm semen shot into her throat, and Barbara attempted to swallow as much as she could. Barbara gagged, and some of the cum drizzled out from her lips.

"We're here."

Barbara froze, as the cockpit opened up, to the sight of several policemen. Standing at the head, was her father, the commissioner. Somehow, Dick had managed to zip up in time, and hopped out to greet the commissioner. Barbara could practically hear Nightwing's sly grin as he made small talk with her father. Quickly and discreetly, Barbara got her uniform in order, and shyly stepped out of the vehicle, hoping that no one would notice her disheveled state.

"Oh honey, you have something on your face," Kori pointed out, as she took Barbara's face with her hands (still coated with Barbara's juices), and licked off a few strands of semen off her face, before ending with a prolonged open-mouthed kiss. Barbara grew flush in embarassment. And more than any other time in her life, she prayed that Commissioner Jim Gordon, seasoned police detective, would not recognize his daughter as the costumed vigilante who had just had her face sucked on by a voluptuous half-naked alien supermodel.

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers