When Batgirl Met Starfire Ch. 06

Story Info
Batgirl gets a surprise: Supergirl!
1.6k words
4.48
13.9k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers

"You can take the blindfold off now, dear."

Barbara Gordon was joyed to hear those words. Earlier tonight, she had been dressed as Batgirl for all of five minutes before getting surprised by Dick and Kori. They had promptly thrown a blindfold on her, and within minutes, and undressed her down to her bra and panties. And her mask and cape. They had lead her all around town before taking her to what she suspected was Dick's loft. Barbara quickly pulled the blindfold off her eyes, and was treated to an unexpected sight: her best friend, Kara Zor-El (aka Supergirl), on Dick's bed, nearly naked except for her red cape. Her hands her bound above her to the headboard, and her mouth was stuffed with a red ball gag. Kara didn't seem to be very uncomfortable, however. The pretty blonde let out a squeal of delight upon seeing her best friend dressed in her underwear. Barbara took a moment to soak in the view. Kara's blonde hair was down, all over the bed. Her perky breasts were on full display, showing off her erect nipples. And between her slowly parting legs, Barbara noticed something glowing brightly: pink Kryptonite. It was a special, extraterrestrial rock that would not only nullify Kara's super strength, but also enhance her sexual sensations. Or so Barbara had been told. Barbara could already see Kara's arousal leaking out of her pink mound. On closer inspection, Barbara saw that pink Kryptonite was shaped like a plug, a butt plug in fact.

"She's been wanting this for a long time, Barbara", Kori whispered as the alien princess nibbled on her ear. "Isn't that right, Kara?"

Kara nodded eagerly in response.

"Go to her, pleasure her," Kori ordered her, as her hands undid the clasps of Barbara's bra. Dick, meanwhile, had lowered himself to plant a string of kisses against the small of her back. His hands wandered to the band of panties, pulling them down.

"Fuck her, Barbara. Give us a show. If you truly love me, then give to her what we've been giving to you," he added.

For the longest time, Barbara had never thought of Kara as anything more than a close friend, or even a sister. Even after all those times they had spent together, working on cases together, sharing a shower and lockerroom in the Batcave or Fortress of Solitude, Barbara had never noticed how desirable Kara's body was. But after her mindshattering sexual awakening at Kori's hands, Barbara found herself not being able to look at another woman the same way again: Catwoman's smooth curves, Black Canary's busty body, and now her best friend's pert tits and ass. This was someone who had apparently lusted after all for all this time. Dick and Kori were right. Barbara found herself wanting to have her, to fuck her, to make her scream her name over and over again.

Excitedly, she skipped over to the bed, her hands reaching straight for the pink Kryptonite toy. Kara's velvet lips stared at her, glistening with her wetness. Teasingly, Barbara traced the buttplug along Kara's moistened folds, coating it with her juices. And then she placed it against the blonde Kryptonian's rear entrance.

"Have you ever..." Barbara asked. Kara shook her head. Barbara decided she should probably go about this rather gently. Spreading the blonde's legs, Barbara slowly inserted the plug into her friend's backdoor hole. When the entire thing was inside, Kara let out another squeal, and her hips convulsed. By then, there was nothing Barbara wanted more than to feast on her best friend's inviting cunt for hours. But first, she had to make sure her own needs were taken care of as well.

Barbara slid up the bed so that her eyes met Kara's. She released the ball gag from Kara's mouth, and replaced it with her mouth. Their tongues swirled, and Barbara wished that she had done this years ago. Having gotten a good taste of her, Barbara reversed her position, parking her crotch right on top of friend's eager tongue, as she herself lowered her head down to Kara's welcome mound, in a 69 pose. It was nice to be on top for once. After all those times of being dominated by Kori and used as Dick's cocksleeve (as much as she loved it), it was nice to be in control this time.

She grinded her hips onto the face of Kara, who obediently stuck her tongue out to meet her new lover's lower lips. Her tongue slathered all over Barbara's entrance. (She's eager), Barbara thought to herself. (Clearly doesn't have Kori, Dick, or Donna's skill, but we'll make her into a pussy-eating pro in due time). Still, what the blonde teen lacked in experience, she certainly made up for in enthusiasm, and Barbara wasn't going to hold back in returning the favor. She slid her arms beneath the blonde heroine's legs, gripping her thighs and pulling them apart for better access to her sweet muff. She flicked her friend's aroused clit lightly, and Kara responded with a shudder. Barbara flicked her tongue again, enjoying the sight of her best friend's hips twitching in pleasure. Meanwhile, Kara was redoubling her efforts, flattening her tongue against Barbara's own pleasure bud.

"Ah!"

Barbara cried out in surprise as she felt teeth on her labia. Kara had bit her! It was as if she was prodding her to do more than just tease. (Fine then), Barbara thought. With her middle fingers, Barbara lightly touched Kara's puffy lips and opened her up. Smoothly, she moved her tongue up and down Kara's wet slit, tasting her honey. She licked her friend over and over again, only stopping once in a while to make sure that clit didn't lack attention. She gyrating her hips, smothering Kara's face as the blonde moaned into her cunt. Barbara dipped a finger into Kara's warm tunnel, to be pleasantly surprised at how tightly her muscles clenched onto it. Barbara's best friend was her sexual plaything, and she loved it. Their friendship may not be the same again, but Barbara didn't care, as this... this was better. She regretted that she had never taken the initiative before, even after all those times she caught Kara staring at her in the showers after mission. She was so focused on making her friend squirm that she didn't even see Dick approaching until his half-erect member was directly in her face. Nor did she notice that Kori had crawled onto the bed behind her, and had inserted a finger into her Barbara's ass.

"Kori thinks you'll come before Kara does," Dick said, with a smirk. "If she wins, the girls get to dominate you for a day, while I have to watch. If we win, you get to have Kori at your whim."

Dick didn't have to speak another word. Immediately, Barbara's mouth went to Dick's rod, and she wrapped her lips around his shaft as one hand gripped his base. Her other hand remained on Kara, one finger stroking her canal while her thumb massaged her clit. Barbara bobbed her head up and down, taking in Dick's length. She needed to get him hard, and she liked to think she was getting good at it. Dick always had a soft spot for her, even if he was with Kori. When he was hard and ready, Dick pulled out. A brief pang of jealousy washed over Barbara, as part of her wanted him to cum in her mouth. But they had a contest to win, and Dick's wonderful penis was to go into Supergirl tonight, not Batgirl.

Barbara pulled Kara's thighs up higher, giving Dick better access. She watched enviously as Dick inserted his tip into Kara's wet hole. He gave her a few more short strokes, gauging her tightness, before plunging the length of his wonderful fleshy machine into the depths of Barbara's best friend, who responded with muffled cries into Barbara's cunt. Barbara had always suspected that Kara had a crush on Dick. If that was true, the lucky girl was getting to fulfill two lustful fantasies in one night, then. Dick pulled out and slammed into her again, evoking a loud grunt. Slowly, he worked his way into a rhythm, giving the blonde Kryptonite the best fucking of her young life.

Meanwhile, Barbara had to concentrate on Kara's engorged clit as Dick pistoned in and out of the blonde beauty. Barbara couldn't let herself get distracted by Kori's magical fingers, as one finger stroked in the inside of her anal passage and two others rubbed her clit in a circular motion. Kara, under Kori's direction probably, seemed to find focus, swirling her tongue deep between Barbara's folds. It was all too much. Kori's fingers, Kara's tongue, and the seeing her crush pound away at her best friend was too much for Barbara to handle. Her body trembled and quaked in anticipation of what was coming. Her toes curled and her legs went stiff as her orgasm hit her, setting her body on fire. She felt herself squirt onto her best friend's face.

"Oh god," she cried out, her body spasming too much to focus on her objective.

It was too late, but Kara was not far behind. With Barbara out of commission, Dick took the initiative. He raised Kara's legs, placing them on his shoulders and increased his speed, fucking her until she reached her own screaming orgasm. Shortly after, Dick thrusted into her one last time, and held. Barbara watched his body twitch, as he ejaculated inside of her. As he pulled out, Barbara dove her head back between Kara's legs, licking up the warm seed that was spilling out of her. She may have lost the contest to Supergirl, but Batgirl wasn't going to miss out on the spoils...

(Note: I'll take suggestions as to what the girls get to do to Babs)

Bozo12
Bozo12
141 Followers