When Beauty Wants Dork

Story Info
A beautiful blonde is staring at him.
1.2k words
3.58
38k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
46 Followers

"A beautiful blonde is staring at you." comes a voice that jolts me out of my thoughts of getting the hell out of this library

"What?" I asked this voice

"A beautiful blonde is staring at you." the voice says

"Where in the library is she?" I asked

"To your right...there..she's smiling at you." directs the voice.

I smile shyly back, but I know she can't possibly be staring and smiling at me. This girl is hot. I'm nothing special, I'm a 6'2 muscular dork with black hair and green eyes. I start fidgeting in my seat as she continues staring at me.

"You should talk to her." the voice announces

"Are you kidding me?" I ask nervously

"No, I'm not." the voice answers

"I think she's just staring at me because I'm a dork." comes my response

"I don't think so, you're hot even if you're a dork. Not all girls like athletes." argues the voice

Her smile reaches her eyes, so maybe she means her interest. I slide off my seat and start walking towards her, watching her and her body language in case it changes any, it doesn't. In fact, she slightly spreads her legs, pulling the skirt of her dress up, and licks her lips. In front of her, but still not close, I stop to see if she opens her legs any wider.

She does and I'm rewarded with the sight of an almost see-through white thong. She thrusts her legs open even wider as well as her chest, not that she needs help there, she's got a hand full of breast. I lick my lips nervously as I start to approach her, moving slowly towards her, and I am hard by the time I reach her table. She looks up into my face before lowering her head to look directly at what she's caused.

Panting, I say, "Hi."

I can hear her panting too, with her, "hi back."

Swallowing hard, I ask, "What's your name?"

"Cin. Yours?"

"Matthew. Nice to meet you, Cin."

"Pleasure is all mine, Matthew. I couldn't help but stare you are gorgeous."

Blushing, I say, "Thank you. So, what are you doing later?"

She says with a wicked smile, "I hope to be doing YOU later."

I ask with lust dripping from my voice, "What's stopping you from doing me now? It's not like we're anywhere that we can't leave."

Sensing and seeing my confidence and obvious lust, she gets up from her chair, grabbing my hand she leads me to the elevator. Once the door closes and she pushes the button for the first floor, she jumps up, wrapping her legs around me which forces me back against the wall, kissing and sucking on my tongue while I reach under her dress and grab her perfect ass. She moans against my mouth, but quickly jumps down and slightly away when the elevator stops and opens. She pulls me out of the elevator, out the doors we go, my car's closer so we quickly get in, and off we go to my apartment.

We make it there in record time, getting to my door, and without fumbling with my keys; not that I have much practice with this sort of thing, we get into the apartment, closing the door, we're all over each other again. I'm pulling off her dress, bra, and thong while she strips me just as fast. I pick her up, pinning her to the wall closest to us, I slide her down onto my dick.

God, she's so tight and oh so wet. Her ass in my hands, her back against the wall, I bounce her up and down as fast and hard as I humanly can go. Her legs wrapped around my waist, I decide to fuck walk her to my bed, tumbling somewhat gently down, I pound her hard. Her muscles in her pussy are gripping me tight, I am not going to last much longer and from the way she sounds, neither is she. Grinding, pounding, humping harder, harder, harder, faster, faster, faster I push in as deep as I can go as I cum inside her, which sets off her own orgasm.

I lay there as her orgasm passes before I move off her. She moves to her side and cuddles up to me.

"I'm so-" I start my apology

"Don't apologize, nobody lasts long the first time, not with new people." she says matter-of-factly

"If you say so, Cin." I say with a grin

"I do, Matthew. It's okay, really."

"I know better than to argue when the other person is right, so what else would you like to do?"

She looks at me, smiles, and says, "You. Always you. I've been watching you for a long time, Matthew. I've wanted to be with you and I noticed you never were with a girl, at least in public."

A bit frightened, I ask, "So, you've been stalking me?"

"More or less." she says laughing

Chuckling myself, a bit, I respond, "Wow, okay. No, I don't have a girlfriend well, didn't."

"Good, you deserve to be loved, wanted, and cared for." she says with a grin

She slides her free hand down to my dick, stroking it back to life, once fully hard again, she gets up and straddles me. Fully impaling herself, she starts off slow, grinding her hips, she sits up so I can play with her breasts, which really are perfect. Short and fat nipples, big yet perky. Planting her hands on my stomach she starts riding me faster, faster, faster, harder, harder, harder.

Removing my hands from her breasts, they make their way to her ass, she squeals when I grab her and thrust up to meet her downward thrusts. Harder, faster, harder, faster. I roll her over onto her back and thrust in and out, in and out, in and out. Fast. Hard.

Whispering in her ear, "Get on your hands and knees."

She looks at me with a twinkle in her eye, I pull out, get off her, and move so she can move in the position I want her in. Once there, I guide my dick into her. Sooo deep, I grab her thighs, pulling them out from under her so she's on her stomach. I start fucking her as hard and fast as I can go, squeezing her legs together, making her pussy even tighter than it already is, I go crazy with lust and start pounding her from the inside with my dick, laying down on top of her, she moans and screams in pleasure as do I.

"Oh god, yes! You're so fucking BIG!" she screams

"FUCK ME!" she screams

"You like this, baby?" I say roughly

"Yes, I do!" she exclaims

"Fuck. Yes! Give me that dick, baby!" she yells

"You fill my pussy up! I'm going to cum for you again, baby! Keep going."

I don't stop. I pound into her. Her pussy tightens even more than it is and still I continue to pound into this sweet pussy. Ten minutes later, I am unable to control myself anymore, feeling the urge to cum, I release deep inside her once more. Thrusting. Once, twice, three times.

I roll off her, breathless, grabbing her and pulling her to me. I think about that voice, wondering about it as I fall asleep.

laurambell
laurambell
46 Followers