When Chastity Goes "Wrong"

Story Info
Getting over masturbation addiction can get really kinky.
2.6k words
4.19
99.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: story contains nonconsentual themes.

*

Let me introduce myself, my name is Alex, I am a 21 year old skinny white boy with a high school degree still living with my parents at home. I work at the local grocery store. The reason for my failure in life is my uncontrollable addiction to porn and masturbation. Every time I finish my work I quickly come home to my room in the basement, strip naked, choose a video from my 1 terabyte stash and start jacking off. At the end of the day, I would have achieved nothing. This routine was prevailing for all my life, so one day I said this is enough, I was going to put a stop to it. So I joined a local anonymous group whose audience are boys like me with this despicable problem that they want to put an end to it.

The meeting consist of a number of people like me intermixed with 4 mature women who are in charge of the conduction of the meetings and making sure that we follow the rules of abstinence. There was a guy also coming here for the first time with me. After being welcomed in the group and having shared our experiences, we listened to the women talking to us about the dangers of masturbation on the physical and mental health. We were told that once we get in this group there was no going back so we have to follow the rules strictly. We quickly agreed bcz we were hopeless. The leader of the group, a blonde woman in her forties got up and walked towards us holding 2 bags. She was very authoritative and rarely smiled. She had a mole on her right cheek, but what she lacked in her looks she made up in her curves with big round symmetrical boobs and a giant ass that would swing every time she moved.

- Now for the last detail, you are required to wear the chastity device permanently. You will have the key but you will be allowed to take it off only once daily to wash the area and put it back on which shouldn't take more than one minute. Watch out, we have a sensor in this device so we will know if you have violated this sacred rule. Now take off your clothes.

What? Was she going to put them here in front of all these people? I looked into the new guy eyes like looking for guidance and then looked back at her: She had the most threatening look eve, with her lips pursed, her eyebrows crossed and a murder look in her eyes. So we complied immediately took off our pants and underwear leaving our cocks hanging shamefully. She took our dicks firmly in her hands and put them in the devices then closed them and handled us the keys. There was no going back.

- Also don't forget: NO PORN for you anymore unless you want to have blue balls all the day.

And with that she put out the most evil laugh ever. She then gave each one a light spanking on the ass, told us to put our clothes back and that the meeting is over. We were to report each week at the meeting and that any unjustified absence will have us face punishment. Now I knew why this group had the lowest rate of relapses in the whole state.

For the next weeks, I was able to achieve abstinence but with major difficulties. What made it easier was exchanging calls with the other guy, my chastity buddy, as we were told in the meetings, to encourage ourselves. One day I invited him over for pizza and beer. I don't know how this happened but the next thing was us furiously jerking off to a Sara Jay getting gangbanged by 3 black cocks. We didn't realize what we have done until we came which didn't take long considering we were horny as hell. We said that this was a minor setback and that we'll get over and that we didn't think that this was a big deal nor that the women had nothing better to do than wait for the sensor the whole day.

But what happened in the next meeting was totally unexpected. The leader was very angry that day with her eyes spitting lava but she didn't say anything until the meeting was over.

- Two of the guys in this group have broken the sacred laws of abstinence.

The crowd went silent and the people were looking left and right trying to find the culprit. She then looked at us

- I am very disappointed in you two. You were having a great progress. But you leave me no choice: You either hand over your chastity devices thus leaving this group forever without never coming back, or you face the PUNISHEMENT.

We didn't know what to do, we needed this group to get over our illness so after a lot of thinking we mumbled

- We'll take the punishment mam, just have some mercy on us.

With a big grin on her face she said "we'll see depending on your performance". She snapped her fingers and the women brought 2 poles and put them clothe to each other's. She ordered them to bind us to the poles so that we are facing each other's. Once we were secure enough she gave us each a pill to swallow which we did fearing the consequences of refusal. She then looked at the crowd and said

- Do you know what these 2 boys did to find themselves in this situation? They were caught jerking off together. There morals are despicable and so they will be punished.

With a snap of her fingers the women ripped our clothes.

- They will have to bring each other into orgasm through a series of 4 tasks that if completed before the alarm will be considered passed. If not they will face another more severe punishment.

She then approached us and took off our devices. Immediately, our cocks rose into attention but we were so close that they were touching.

- This pill will keep you aroused for an hour, for this first task you should rub your wee wees together until you climax.

The audience was laughing hysterically, the women had big grins on their face. We were never going to do that we said. The leader laughed and said

- Suit yourself but remember the BIG PUNISHMENT.

We looked at each other with pleading eyes and disgust. We had no other choice. Our cocks were bathing in precum which was pouring like a fucking fountain probably from the effect of the "pill". We started by slowly rubbing the heads together while looking away. WHY WAS IT SO ENJOYABLE? Slowly and steadily we were increasing our enjoyment. Precum was mixing together and the smell was intoxicating. After a while the head was not enough so we started rubbing the shafts together. They were easily sliding and rubbing bcz of the lubrication. I looked at the crowd, their eyes were fixated on the scene. They looked desperate for relief.

- Look at each other while you're frotting your penises.

She forced our head in the same direction. Sooner, the rubbing began to intensify and now we were fighting for who gets the most. The precum was dribbling on a plate placed on the floor and the furious rubbing was being heard echoing all around the room. The dicks were being thrusted in all directions fighting each other for supremacy, they would bounce off each other then regroup, slide in opposite directions where each try to pin the other so that it can gain the most satisfaction. This fight lasted for several minutes until I was ready to cum. Suddenly the leader firmly grasp my cock and tell me

- Hold your horses there cowboy. You are only allowed to cum together.

We restarted, only this time going slower but it didn't take time for our rockets to fire intense thick gooey white cum in the air. For pumps after pumps of cum we were socked from our heads to toes. Some even landed as far as the crowd.

- Excellent, now my darlings time for the next task.

We were freed from our restrained, and had a bench bought before us. WTF, the bench had 2 black dildos strapped on it.

- Since you like black cocks so much from the video you were watching, you are going to sit on them while jerking off each other. You are now jerkoff buddies.

Our wrists and ankles were strapped, we were gagged and we were bent over. A brunette woman took hold of each cheek and spread it as far as it could go and another one dip her finger in the bowl of precum and started rubbing it on the outer of our anus. She continued this circular motion and with each time she took more "lube" she got more in depth until her finger could fit entirely in my ass. She repeated it another time, this time making place for 2, then 3 than 4 and finally her entire hand could fit in my ass. My friend got the same treatment. They freed our moth then started shoving their soaked fingers inside them. We gagged and they collected the saliva in the bowl. Then they regagged us and used the saliva mixed with the precum to lubricate the dildos. They forced us to sit on them and locked our dominant hand on the bench. They brought a big screen and put it in front of us.

- You're going to watch a movie of our choice while you jerkoff each other with your left hands. It will take you some time hopefully but also you have to cum together or you'll lose. Don't forget about the time also.

We were helpless. We had to comply. We looked at each other embarrassed, humiliated and vulnerable. I waited for a nod to signal that I could begin "pleasuring him" something I never imagined a few days before. He gave me the green light. We took each other's manliness in our hand and started lightly jerking.

- You'll have to use lube. Here have some

She took some out of the bowl and painted our dicks.

- Don't forget you cum together and you should also be synchronized meaning using the same speed, path and direction.

We started jerkin each other's shaft careful to go up together and down together.

- Watch the fucking screen

It was the movie we were watching, only the screen was split and on the other window a white guy imitating exactly Sara Jay was doing with three other black dudes. The same poses, same moans, same thrusting, same cocksucking motions. We were mesmerized. We were going back and forth between the scenes as we were rubbing our cocks.

- Ouchhhh!

I felt a smack on my ass.

- I told you to wank together, nobody gets to rest his hand.

She is a real bitch. I got back to work and soon enough we were pumping both our dicks together in the same way and speed running our hands from the base of the shaft towards the head and the back again.

- Now you wait and cum when the last black dude cums.

We slowed a little bit and then waited for the last money shoot and with a strong pump we exploded together and a giant wave in the air landed on the screen followed by another one and another and ...

We were exhausted.

- Who do you think will clean your mess?

They took us by force, removed our gags and forced us to lick the screen clean. We had no say in this matter. We were only to please gently or by force. The screen was removed. We were seated back on our dildos only this time free of restrains only our leg chained to the bench to make sure we don't escape.

- Now my little piggies, you must learn to please yourselves without touching your clitties. You will ride your black cock until you cum anally. If you touch them, you will receive pain beyond your imagination. Your only way of satisfaction is your ass or as I will call it your boipussy.

NO! I will not do it. This is off limit I... My buddy was already jumping up and down.

- The first one to cum will get and advantage in the last session.

Well if that's the case, I better get started. Well this is fun. We were riding the dildos with all our dedication. Our clitties were hard from the pill but shouldn't its effect have gone way by now.

- You do know that the pill was actually just sugar. You were hard the whole time you fags. Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

The whole crowd was laughing. We didn't care, we have discovered pleasures unknown to us. Maybe this was a way to find relief while in chastity. Now back to the cowgirl ride. The dildos were touching our prostate glands giving us enjoyment beyond description. We were twerking on the cocks to maximize this effect, our dicks flopping in all direction, a very beautiful sight. We were moaning out load, we were sweating and had a huge smile on us. The smacking sound of our asses landing on the black balls was audible. We were touching our nipple, fondling our ass cheeks. What a great scene, showing the glory of the black cock over white pathetic sissies.

- OMG I'm cumming.

That was my partner. Fuck him, he won by a few secondssssssss. Ah what a relief.

- Very good girls, that was some great work. But Alex you lost which means you will get the uncomfortable position in the next task.

The black dildos were taken off, what a shame. We were strapped in a 69 position with me on my back. 2 fucking machines were brought.

- In this task, you should please each other orally while getting your asses teared up by the machines. The black dildos attached are 12 inches and are very thick.

I felt fear. Was I going to be able to take all that in my cute little pink asshole, sorry boipussy. They lubed us and the machine started to work. First slowly then increasing their strength gradually until going at full force. 3 or 4 thrust in one second is a lot to handle but very delightful. We started licking each other cocks. Hmm, who would have sought that the mixture of sweat, tears, saliva, precum and milk was so delicious. I should have been doing that instead of torturing my cock all these years. He shoved his cock in my mouth and shouted

- Take that you filthy fag. I'm gonna choke you.

Now I knew what she meant by the uncomfortable position. I couldn't breathe. But he then took it off and told me

- I'm going to put it back unless you suck better.

I sucked licked kissed and did everything I could to ensure his satisfaction. After a while we were really close but we remembered that we should cum together so we prepared ourselves to the grand finally and... NOOOOOOO, that's the alarm, we're too late. We exploded but it was too late.

The leader rubbed her hand together and with the most evil look I have ever seen said

- Time for the big PUNISHEMENT. You KNOW what that means.

The crowd applauded, we were doomed.

*

If you liked this story and would like a second part, plz like it or better give comments or ideas.