When Did It Start Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother gets involved.
2.3k words
4.5
149.6k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jphilpot
jphilpot
19 Followers

We had fallen asleep. The noise of the trash truck on the street woke us and we lay for a while with arms and legs entangled. We both knew we had to get going but neither of us wanted to make the first move. Finally I knew we couldn't spend the day in bed so I kissed Janie and grudgingly headed for the shower. After a few minutes the shower curtain parted and Janie stepped in. This was not a sexual shower but it was erotic. We washed each other paying close attention to ass, pussy, butts, tits, cock, and balls. We finished the shower and got dressed for the day ahead. Me in a suite that I knew Janie liked and her in whatever was handy it seemed. I was a little disappointed when I saw the long shirt down well below her knees.

We hurried to the car and seemed to giggle at everything. I would take her to school today and promised to pick her up at four. That meant that I would have to leave work early but at this time I was willing to agree to anything. On the way to her school she turned to me and lifted her left leg and put her foot in the seat. Her skirt was pulled back and I had a perfect view of her pussy. My disappointment vanished when I realized she was not wearing panties. As we drove she moved her hand to her pussy lips and parted them and slid a finger inside. She slowly fingered herself as we talked of absolutely idiotic things as if nothing was unusual. I dropped her off with a fatherly kiss and as I leaned over for the kiss I let my fingers slide in for a quick feel of her wet cunt. I noticed a wet spot on the back of her skirt as she walked away.

The day seemed to drag on endlessly. I told my secretary early in the day that I would be leaving early and to keep the afternoon schedule light if possible. I left a little before four to pick her up. As I arrived at our prearranged spot my heart and cock both jumped at the sight of her. A very pretty girl, my daughter, and now my love waited for me. When we got home Ellen was already there as she gets home early on the days she goes in early. She had taken a nap and was in good spirit. The subject of dinner came up and it was decided that dinner out was a good idea. We busied ourselves around the house for a while and then left for dinner at about seven-thirty. Both ladies dressed nicely for the evening out. Dinner was Italian so we ordered a bottle of wine to go with it. During dinner I was distracted by Janie's foot constantly on my leg and her fingers gripping my cock each time she reached for the napkin in her lap. I was a good boy and kept my hands to myself. On the way home Ellen wanted to stop at the cleaners to pick up some clothes. When we stopped I looked over the seat and Janie had her dress up to her waste, legs spread, with her fingers again buried in her pussy. All I could do was look as her hips thrust back and forth into her hand by the lights from the street I could see her pussy lips pulled open. All too soon Ellen returned to the car with the clothes and hung them in the back.

At home we changed again. I showered again and wore boxers and my robe. Ellen also put on a robe and Janie came out wearing a short night shirt. I knew I was in trouble for I couldn't keep my eyes off her. We settled in, me in my favorite chair, Ellen sat on the sofa, and Janie lay on the floor. I picked up the paper to hide behind and take quick peeks if the opportunity came. Sure enough my first look found that Janie was not being careful with her nightshirt. The bottom hem had ridden up and was showing about a quarter of her butt cheeks but at least she did have panties on. Ellen didn't seem aware of the show. I heard a noise and peeked around the paper to see. Jane had managed to work the panties into her butt crack and the nightshirt had worked higher. Ellen was looking at the TV and had to see her daughter right in front of her but she continued it either ignore the situation or pretend she didn't see it.

I then realized that Ellen was now ignoring the TV and was watching Janie intently. Each move that Janie made resulted in the nightshirt climbing higher and higher and was now half way to her waste. As I watched Ellen a movement brought my attention back to Janie as she reached back to her panty and pulled it back and scratched her left butt cheek. As she scratched she pulled the panty higher and higher until it found its way into her butt crack. At this point Ellen noticed or pretended to notice and told Janie she was showing too much and needed to cover her rear end. With much relief on my side Janie gave Ellen the same story she gave me in the kitchen. That seemed to satisfy Ellen and we went back to what we were doing; Ellen watching TV, me reading the newspaper, and Janie doing whatever it was she was doing. I was mystified at her actions.

As the evening progress each movement resulted in the same thing. The panties were pulled into Janie's butt crack and the hem of her night shirt moved higher and higher. But now there was a difference. Janie's legs I noticed were wider apart. I could see the outline of her pussy lips against the panty material as thin as it was. I also noticed that Ellen had changed positions facing away from me and her hand seemed to be inside her robe. She was fingering herself, I was sure of it. What's good for goose is good for the gander I hear so I let my hand slide under my robe and into the boxers. My hard-on had started a long time back and in just a couple of strokes behind the newspaper I was at full staff again. Here we were, mother, father, and daughter in a very strange situation with no one saying a thing.

Suddenly Janie rolled on her back and with her knees in the air her nightshirt continued its way up. With her legs slightly parted I had a great view right to her pussy. Off course it was somewhat covered by the panty. With no concern with her parents near her she slipped a finger into the panty leg and pulled both sides toward her pussy exposing almost all she had to offer. The game was getting better all the time. I checked on Ellen and noticed she had raised one leg and her robe had fell back exposing her leg up to the upper thigh. Her hand was inside her and it was obvious she was fingering herself underneath. Janie continued to pull her panties and they started to disappear into her pussy lips then her fingers found their way in also.

So here we are. Ellen is finger fucking herself, I'm slow stroking my cock and becoming more obvious about it, and Janie is fingering her pussy and giving us a great show. I rustled the paper to get their attention and said I was going to the bathroom and did anyone want anything. The girls said no and I hurried to the bathroom to take a piss. My real reason was to loose the boxers. I needed more freedom. When I returned Ellen had allowed the robe to fall away exposing her breasts and she didn't try to hide the fact that she had her fingers in her pussy. I followed by allowing my robe to fall open as I sat down. I no longer bothered with the newspaper. We were now watching Janie like she was a TV program.

Janie said she needed a pillow or cushion and got up to get one we keep behind the sofa. As she walked behind the sofa she hooked her thumbs in the waste band of her panties and pulled them down and kicked them off. Taking the cushion she returned to her position on her back. She immediately pulled the nightshirt up and returned to fingering herself. My cock could not take much more of this. I had put one foot on the ottoman and spread my legs to a good jack-off position. My balls were swinging freely as I continued to stroke my cock while looking at my daughter's pussy filled with her fingers. Ellen was now playing with her nipples with one hand and finger fucking herself with the other. Her legs were spread for all to see. Her nipples were standing hard as she rubbed and tweaked them. Janie had now pulled the night-shirt past her breasts and was following her mothers lead. I continued to jack-off with long controlled strokes. I had gradually slipped lower in my chair with my robe wide-open jacking-off while looking at my wife and daughter fingering themselves.

I was afraid I was going to blow my load in my hand and had to take a break. I went to the bathroom and hung my dick and balls over the sink and ran cold water over them to see if that would help. I tried to take a piss again but with the massive hard-on it just wouldn't come. When I returned to the living room things had changed. I had hoped they would. Janie had moved to the sofa. She continued to sit on the floor but she was between Ellen's legs resting her head on her thigh. Ellen was stroking Janie's hair as Janie's hand rubbed Ellen's inner thigh. I stopped behind the sofa to watch standing up to get a better view. Janie's fingers reached Ellen's pussy and parted the lips and slowly and gently fingered her mothers pussy all the while fingering herself. As she did this her head also moved slowly toward Ellen's pussy until both her fingers and her tongue were parting her pussy lips. Ellen's legs opened wider, I don't think she could help herself if she wanted, and Janie's tongue moved deep inside her mother. As I was watching Janie's tongue work on Ellen I failed to notice Ellen's hand working it's way toward my cock. I was standing behind the sofa and was surprised when her hand met mine. I released my cock and Ellen took over continuing the long slow strokes she had seen me do in the chair.

At this point Ellen slid completely off the sofa onto the floor where Janie continued to eat her mothers very wet and slippery pussy. With her ass in the air and her head at her mothers pussy this gave me great access to Janie's pussy. I came around the sofa and got down behind Janie. I fingered her pussy which was totally soaked and slid my dick head between her pussy lips for even more lubrication. I leaned forward and slid my cock further along her pussy lips and between her legs. Janie reached back and stroked the head of my dick. I pulled back and positioned my cock head at Janie's pussy. Janie then moved her ass back as she took a breath from eating her mom's pussy and my cock slid in. Looking down on her from the back, seeing her pussy with my cock buried deep inside was a wonderful sight.

Ellen was making sounds I don't think I had ever heard her make and now had her legs spread high and wide. They were almost straight up in the air. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer and hopped we would finish together but that was not to happen. I started to sense that wonderful feeling you get as the semen starts to flow and I pushed hard into my daughters' cunt. She stopped tonguing her mothers' pussy and pushed back into my cock as I pumped hot cum into her. Again and again I shot load after load pulling her against my cock until finally there was no more. From my position on my knees behind Janie I could see Ellen's face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

As I lay back Ellen raised up from her position and kissed Janie on the mouth. I could see it was a wide open kiss with lots of tongue action going on. Ellen then pushed Janie onto her back and quickly moved into a sixty-nine position. I was finished, all I could do was look. I was now a spectator at the game. Ellen's tongue quickly found Janie's cum filled pussy and eagerly licked and swallowed until Janie was clean. But she didn't stop then. Licking and tonguing Janie from pubic mound to asshole Ellen was giving and getting the same treatment. The moans grew louder, the hunching and heaving grew more frantic until both buried their face in the others pussy and pushed their pussy into the others face. The orgasms must have been long and powerful as both girls bodies wilted into a pile. They rolled onto their side, legs still open, tongues still pressed into the others pussy. Neither wanted to break apart.

After a few moments movement started and I lay down beside them. Two of us naked, Janie still had on her nightshirt somehow. We snuggled for a while and then I got a sheet off the bed and covered them as I went to the shower. When I returned they had moved to the sofa where Ellen held Janie to her breast where Janie had fallen asleep.

To Be Continued...

jphilpot
jphilpot
19 Followers