When Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Husband and wife decide to meet a BBC.
2k words
4.03
72.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What makes an awesome fantasy makes an even better reality!

Joshalyn and Eric had been happily married for about years, but had been together for about 15 years. They were as close as two could be and simply enjoyed being with each other.

Joshalyn knew Eric had long fantasized about her being taken big a big black cock. Often she would tell stories to Eric about her pussy being stretched by a big black cock. At first she played along because she knew it made her husband horny, but over time the thought of having a black man and his big cock inside her began to turn her on.

After casually joking about "really" doing it for months the jokes became more suggestive and they both realized making this fantasy a reality was something they both wanted to do. After discussing the situation at length they agreed it would have to be an athletic black man with a huge cock who neither of them knew or who no one they knew knew. They also agreed they would never "see" the same man twice and would always meet at motel rooms and never exchange real names or contact information. Joshalyn and Eric felt that by ensuring it would always be a 1 time thing it would remain a fantasy without any emotional attachment.

Once they agreed to go forward, Eric quickly began his search for the man he would watch fucking his wife. After a quick Google search Eric realized there were actually websites and escort agencies for this very thing. Eric and Joshalyn looked through 100s of profiles of several websites before agreeing that Jerome was their guy.

Jerome looked like the stereotypical muscular black man in movies. He was 6'4, 250 lbs and didn't have an ounce of fat on him. In the pictures his cock was thick and at least 8 inches...and it wasn't hard. Jerome was popular and didn't have an opening for three weeks. Eric took the first opening he had and agreed to pay for Jerome's flight across country in addition to his normal fee.

Over the next three weeks Joshalyn and Eric felt sexual excitement like they had never felt before. They would watch the videos Jerome sent of him pounding white women with his massive black cock. The soft cock Eric and Joshalyn saw in the ads was impressive, but it paled in comparison to Jerome's hard cock. It drove Joshalyn wild thinking about being underneath this massive dark man while having her pussy stretched in ways it had never been stretched before. Eric, on the other hand, was constantly hard thinking of his beautiful and innocent wife being pinned down and fucked in ways she had never been fucked before by a black man who could play passed for an NFL middle linebacker.

The night finally arrived. Electing to forgo panties and a bra Joshalyn wore nothing but a green tank top dress that really brought out her big green eyes and long and straight auburn hair. It was definitely something she bought for the occasion because she certainly wouldn't wear something like that out in public. It fit tightly around her petite but curvy 5'6 frame. She had nice tits but her ass was the type of ass that drove black men wild. Eric was setting the digital recorder up when he heard a car pull up their drive way. Joshalyn heard it to and looked at Eric and when their eyes met they shared a look that let each of them know that this was what they both wanted.

Eric opened the door and before him stood one of the most impressive statures of a man Eric had seen. He had his dreadlocks pulled back in a pony tail and had on tight jeans and black t-shirt. Eric paid Jerome and Jerome provided Eric with a document dated that day showing that he was free of STDs. Eric and Joshalyn agreed that this was a must and besides it turned both of them on more to think of the massive black cock thrusting into Joshalyn's pussy bareback without a condom.

Per their agreement, Jerome didn't say a word and after putting on a mask and removing all his clothes he wasted no time in going into the room where Joshalyn was waiting to begin doing what he was put on this earth to do; give white women the time of their life.

Joshalyn was nervous, but also hornier than she had ever been in her life. Her pussy began to moisten as she heard footsteps coming down the hall way. When the door opened Joshalyn became nervous and excited at the same time. Jerome's huge cock made her nervous that it wouldn't fit inside her or would hurt if it did. However, she was more excited to find out.

When Jerome saw Joshalyn he knew his night of work had turned to a night of pleasure. Joshalyn, was not like his typical clients...obese baby boomer women who had husbands more interested in money than love. As soon he saw Joshalyn's curvy and fit frame he felt the blood to begin rushing to his cock. She was in shape and had an innocent look about her that really turned Jerome on. This was going to be fun.

Eric was in the next room watching everything. Eric and Joshalyn agreed this would be best because Joshalyn felt she may feel guilty if he were there. Jerome stopped just in front of the bed Joshalyn was laying on. He looked at Joshalyn with a look that commanded her to come get on her knees in front of him and suck his big cock.

She obliged and as soon as she had her little hand wrapped around Jerome's big black cock all her nerves and guilt went away. She was in pure fantasy world. As soon as she got her mouth around the massive head of Jerome's cock she felt his strong hands on the back of her head forcing her to take more of him in her mouth than she was ready for. Joshalyn would have been appalled at Eric for doing this, but she didn't dare oppose what this hulking man wanted.

As he crammed ¾ of his cock down Joshalyn's throat, Joshalyn went from feeling scared to feeling turned on by being completely submissive to this man and his cock. She relaxed her throat and soon Jerome was cramming his entire cock down Joshalyn's throat. Jerome practically drug Joshalyn across the room, put her up against the wall, and forced her back down on her knees. He put his hands up on the wall and began face fucking Joshalyn with his huge dick.

Normally this type of treatment would infuriate and disgust Joshalyn. However, tonight it was turning her own and she slid one of her hands down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. Jerome began thrusting harder and Joshalyn's body was aching to have this man dominate her. Just as he buried every single bit of his black cock down Joshalyn's throat his balls tightened and he shot load after load down Joshalyn's throat.

Joshalyn shocked herself when after swallowing his load she kept engulfing his pulsing his cock and cleaning up every last drop of black seed.

When she finished a little bit of disappointment began to take hold as she was worried her pussy may not get what it had been craving. Her disappointment didn't last long because as soon as Joshalyn finished polishing his cock he forcefully pulled her up and threw her down on the bed.

He laid down between her legs and let every pound of his body weigh down this innocent white wife. In line with their agreement to have no eye contact or kissing, Jerome positioned his body to where Joshalyn's head was below to guarantee no eye contact. Jerome began grinding his hard black cock against Joshalyn's shaved pussy. With each trip between her folds her pussy became wetter and wetter as Jerome's massive cock stimulated her clit.

It didn't take long for Joshalyn to start begging Jerome to fill her pussy with his cock. She leaned up grabbed at his dick to try to pull it inside her, but before she found success Jerome forcefully threw her back down on the bed and trapped both her hands over her head.

Joshalyn knew she couldn't resist even if she wanted to. She was at a point where she would do anything to have Jerome's cock buried inside her. She couldn't move at all with all of Jerome's 250 pounds weighing down on top of her. She felt Jerome shift his body down lower to create an angle for his thick cock to enter her needy pussy.

Jerome told her to relax so insertion would be easier. She tried but after he got just two inches of his swollen member inside her she tightened up out of fear of that cock would do as it ripped her pussy open. Jerome had seen this before and it always made him mad for some reason.

Instead of working his cock in slowly and giving Joshalyn's pussy time to adjust to its massive proportions he pulled his dick back a little before thrusting every single inch of his dark cock into Joshalyn's pussy. She felt pain shoot through her. The pain, however, soon gave way to pleasure as Jerome kept violently thrusting his cock in and out of Joshalyn's pussy.

Joshalyn lost control and every time he buried his cock inside her she wanted it deeper and harder. Jerome began wildly thrusting his cock like he was trying to go deeper each time. Having this dominant man on top of her made Joshalyn's body crave his seed. For a brief second she tried to fight it by remembering the agreement was that he would not cum inside her. Once she felt his cock Jump inside her as he slammed the hilt of his cock against Joshalyn's pussy she lost control and began begging for his seed.

Jerome was fucking her as hard as he could. When Joshalyn wrapped her legs around Jerome and interlocked them on his back her pussy began to contract. Once Jerome felt her pussy start its journey towards an orgasm he began thrusting at her in a very animalistic way. Once animal instinct took over he was no longer fucking this white woman he was breeding her. As Joshalyn's pussy contracted repeatedly around his penis, Jerome lost control and violently filled Joshalyn's pussy with his cock. Just as his cock was completely buried Jerome's cock twitched as he began to shoot his load deep inside Joshalyn's pussy.

After making sure she received every drop of his cum he got off her and left. As he left the room Eric was heading in. No eye contact was made. Eric was to turned on and knew exactly what he wanted. As he approached the bed Joshalyn was still coming down from her orgasm. Eric, however, wasted little time. Knowing her pussy had the black man's seed inside it drove Eric crazy. Before she could even open her eyes Eric lifted Joshalyn's legs and put one on each shoulder . He wrapped his arms around each leg for forced all his weight down on Joshalyn.

While his cock isn't massive it is above average in size and she barely knew it was inside her. When Eric felt the warmth inside her pussy from the black man's seed, he began wildly fucking her. With the vision of Joshalyn being impaled by a huge black cock fresh on his mind Eric doesn't last long. He buried his cock to the hilt and shot a porn star worthy load of cum into his wife's used pussy.

When Eric's cock finally disengaged from Joshalyn's pussy their eyes met and both knew that while tonight was their first experience with Big Black cock it certainly wouldn't be their last.