When Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
He breaks and enters.
993 words
3.51
19.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talyl
Talyl
4 Followers

*I'd been fantasising about break-in scenes for a long time and when I met someone who suggested we try it I thought I'd give it a go. This was the result.*

***

I usually think of pancakes as a breakfast food but there's no bread left in the house so it's pancakes for lunch. Jazz plays on my tablet and I sing enthusiastically to one of my favourite songs as I fail at my first pancake and try again. The second one is better. Very quickly I have three misshapen pancakes which I layer with banana and golden syrup before sitting down at the kitchen table, my back to the door. I'm totally engrossed in responding to a text when I feel my head abruptly yanked back by the hair. I squeal before a hand covers my mouth and a man's gruff voice demands, "Get up slut." I try to push away from him but he has a firm grip on my hair and as he forces me from my chair I fall onto the hard kitchen tile. He pulls me up and drags me into the living room, my neck twisted at a painful angle before he thrusts me face first against the wall.

His weight presses against me, his left hand still firmly grasping my hair. He tears at my clothing with his right hand and thrusts it down my top, cruelly twisting my nipple until it's almost unbearable. I cry out and try to push against him but he twists it harder and I lesson my struggles in the hope that he'll let go. For a blissful moment he does but then I feel his hand rubbing between my legs. "You're a filthy little whore aren't you? You want this don't you? You know you do." I'm only half aware of what he's saying as he spits insults at me. It's all I can do not to fall over the things on the floor as he thrusts my legs further apart with his knees as he rubs me. His hand returns to my nipple and pinches hard, making me beg him to stop.

Suddenly he pulls me from the wall and throws me face first onto the couch. I have to push the remote controls away to avoid my face being smashed against one. I don't have time to try and get up because he's already pulling my jeans off. Suddenly my ass is exposed and I can feel the cool air on my pussy. He starts rubbing his hand up and down my cunt, "Look at how wet you are you whore. I know girls like you. I know lots of girls like you. Filthy slut, desperate for it." I'm crying now, aware that he's telling the truth, I am wet but I don't know why. Nothing he's done has excited me or felt good, how can I be wet? I try to pull myself away from his probing fingers as he thrusts two roughly inside me. He spanks my ass hard and I jump, momentarily stilling from the pain. I don't want him to hurt me again but I don't want to just lay there either. I try to get away again and he spanks me sharply then pulls my head back by the hair and wraps a hand around my throat. I feel the dry fabric of my pants as he shoves them into my mouth. I spit them out but this angers him and he shoves them back in then drags me off the couch and throws me back down on my back.

"Lets see those tits" he snarls as he pulls my top and bra up, pinching my nipples once again. He kneels over me and holds me down with one hand around my throat. I can feel his wrist pushed painfully against my clavicle and I try to hold him back with one hand on his chest and one on his arm. "Don't you fucking fight me bitch. Don't you dare fucking fight me." He pushes harder against me and my eyes glisten with tears as I realise just how helpless I am. My head is pounding from where he's pulled me by the hair, my neck aches and I know it wouldn't take much for him to cut off my ability to breathe. "Stop looking at me like that slut," he growls and thankfully lifts the pressure from my neck in order to push my face to the side so I can't see him. "You want my cock don't you? I know girls like you, so fucking wet. You're desperate for my cock." I feel him begin to push his cock into me and the fight leaves me. I twist my head again and look at him with hatred.

He slaps my face and holds my arms firmly above my head as he thrusts into me. He pulls out and begins to rub his thumb firmly against my clit. "Look how much you love it. You want to cum don't you? Don't you huh?!" I'm disgusted but I begin to writhe as I feel an orgasm building. I try to pull my body away from his firm touch but he just continues to push against my clit, holding me down with his other arm until I can't help but moan. As he rubs me he grabs my hand and wraps it around his cock, making me pump him. I've stopped resisting now and weakly pump his cock a few times until I feel his warm cum spurt across my face and hair. He rubs his cum across my lips and I feel the weight of his arms lift from me as he grabs his clothes and quickly leaves. Leaving me laying half naked and stunned on the couch. I get up, go to the bathroom to clean my face and shakily redress before checking that the front door is properly locked this time.

Talyl
Talyl
4 Followers