When First We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shame on Sally, leaving you in such a mess, licking you, enjoying the salty taste of you, you should have been feeling reasonably satisfied, content, maybe even prepared to go to sleep, but one look at the wicked little glint in your eye, and I know, that you are more than ready to play again, oh my god, the man is a nympho. your cock never went limp, still proud, primed and ready for ANYTHING!!!!!!!.

I am suddenly conscious of the fact that Jim and sally are no longer in the room, I look around, wondering where they are, have they moved onto the bedroom? if so, do they want us to join them or leave? not really knowing what to do, I stand, put my thong back on, and straighten my clothes, john follows my lead and starts to dress. The room they have is beautiful, so luxurious, makes our room look like a match box, there are several doors leading off the main lounge area, which is where we are, I would love to go take a peep inside. while I am waiting for john to finish dressing, sally appears, "oh you're not leaving are you? we were just going invite you into the Jacuzzi, we've got some bubbly on ice, chilled glasses, and the water is lovely and warm, please say you will stay" I look over at john, Mmm sounds tempting, I hope he thinks so too, he looks at me, smiles, and says "we'd love too" Sally leads us to the shower to "freshen up" we jump under the hot jet of water together, oh my god, this is turning out to be quite an eventful holiday!

Sally returns a few minutes later with a couple of white bath robes draped over her arm, here, "slip these on" she said. Stepping in to the Jacuzzi was pure heaven, with loads of frothy warm bubbles sending little tremors through my body, mmm this is a much nicer experience naked.

Sitting close to john, cuddling, kissing, sipping champagne, oh this is the life, I love the way the bubbles burst against my skin, the vibration of the Jacuzzi is making me feel fantastic, my nipples are erect like bullets, and so damn sensitive to the touch. I sit astride you, sliding my tongue into your mouth as I kiss you, pressing my breasts hard against your chest, I am feeling so fucking horny AGAIN!!!!! I can't get enough of you, I reach down behind me, stroking your balls gently with my fingers, grinding my pussy down hard in your lap, I can feel your hard cock pressing against me, can hear you moan, I break away from a kiss," fuck me john, please fuck me" I lift my body off of your lap just high enough to make it easier for you to enter my pussy, then slide down on your cock, oh yeah babe, mmm I love the way you feel inside me, you whisper in my ear that sally and Jim are watching us, I say good let them fucking watch, just fuck me hard, I turn around on your lap, I am now facing Jim and sally, leaning over slightly, I kiss sally, still riding on your cock, never once loosing momentum.

Jim lays back against the side, watching us, smiling, "I love to watch you two kiss, turns me the hell on" says Jim, to which john chuckles and agrees. "Sit on the side sally" I say, which she does without question, I kneel in front of her, open her legs, spread them wide, then turn to john and say " now fuck me doggy" I turn to sally and lick her pussy, slowly, licking up and down in long, slow strokes, while gently stroking her clitoris with two fingers, teasing her clitoris between my fingers, pinching gently, sally moaned softly, raising her hips, trying to press harder against me, I move back slightly all in good time dear.by now Jim is leaning forward to get a better look at what is happening between me and sally, john is fucking me hard, and stroking my pussy with one hand, while holding on to the side with the other.

inserting two fingers inside sally's hot wet pussy, I finger fuck her, watching her buck against my fingers, "ohhhhhhh yeah" she screams harder, "do it harder", I lean down again, this time take her clitoris into my mouth and gently suck it, "oooooohhh yessss" moans sally, "suck it", she grabbed my hair, pulling me close, "oh yeah please suck it", "suck it!!!!" Jim stands up in front of sally and presents her with his hard cock, "yeah" he says, "sounds like a great idea", "suck it for me baby". John is fucking me really fast now, hard, wild, MMMmm oh yeah, I love the way his cock fills my pussy, ramming away at my soaking wet pussy, ohhhhhhh fuckkk yes!!!!!!!! fuck me baby, Sally is screaming, even sucking Jim's cock like a woman possessed hasn't shut her up, "oh my fucking god", she yelled, "I am going cum" she pulls my hair even harder, dragging me closer, I nibble her clit with my teeth, biting harder each time she yells, she loves it, ooooooohhh fuck yes bite me, mmmm yeahhhhhhh, this woman is screaming, and bucking,pulling my hair and Cumming all over me, I can taste her pussy juices damn feels like I am drowning, but I love to see her reaction, see, usually if I am with a woman, I am on the receiving end, so this is all new to me, and I find I like it. John is almost fucking sally's mouth now, its a wonder she can breath, she's cum, she's happy and I am too engrossed in john fucking me to play anymore, so Jim grabs sally, throws her over, onto all fours, and enters her from behind, "wow" he says "her pussy is so friggin hot, its almost burning me" though he doesn't seem to mind, it now looks like a race to the finishing line, john picked me up, sits me on the side, and takes me missionary, I wrap my legs tightly around his back, grinding my clitoris hard against him as he fucks me, "oh yeah baby, I am going cum" I moan, kissing him hard on the mouth, trembling, tingling all down my face and neck, "oh my god I am going cum!!" I am getting more and more vocal, bucking hard against him, grinding, scratching his back, "Ohhhhh john fuck me hard babe, faster, oh my fucking god!!!!!!! I'm Cumming!"

I feel johns cock begin to twitch inside me, I can feel his balls tighten against me, I know he is about to cum too, "oh yeah" he yells, I'm cummin!!!!" he collapses on top of me, and we are both gasping for breath hearts racing, and happier than pigs in shit. Sally and Jim are close to the finishing strokes, as me and john get up, and go for the third shower of the day!!

12