When First We Practice to...Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My emotions didn't know what to think for the rest of the day. Any invitation to visit was good wasn't it? A week would have meant an opportunity for lengthy discussions. A month would have meant having an opportunity for discussions leading to a trial reconciliation. Two days was time for a considerate man to allow me to recover from the journey, deliver a short message, and pack me back off. Two days was torture.

The next day was spent in preparations, internal debate, and packing. Just a small carry-on bag. Early the next day, I was whisked to the airport and wished luck. The internal debate continued all the way to the main gateway into the islands. My itinerary showed I had to go through customs, then find my way to a smaller airline for the short hop flight to Dave's island. After clearing customs, I wandered over to one of the televisions displaying departures. It was near one of the doors to the outside world. I was looking to find my flight number when I felt a huge pair of arms envelop me from behind and a head rest on my shoulder, pressed against the side of my face, preventing me turning. I didn't need to turn; I knew my Dave's scent anywhere. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. I felt each of Dave's legs pressing against the back of mine. It was a game we'd played many times, walking as one. I clutched my small bag to my front, kept my eyes closed and allowed Dave to steer us. I sensed the light and noise change as we went outside and felt the blast of tropical heat. After about two minutes of Dave practically carrying me because my legs couldn't handle it, we stopped.

I opened my eyes and saw barrier tape around a small construction site and a builder's skip.

"I didn't know how I'd feel until I saw you. If you want to stay, everything from your old life goes in the bin."

Without a microsecond hesitation, I threw my bag into the skip. Without letting go of me, Dave reached into a top pocket and I saw a familiar envelope appear, tab hanging open, joining my case. I turned in his arms forcibly and we kissed. The ex-business woman inside me couldn't help thinking I'd need to go shopping for more clothes. In the end, I didn't need to go shopping for over a week. Dave showed me many new tricks and I loved and was grateful for every one of them.

The End.

NOW LIGHTEN UP

"Jesus Loves You."
Nice to hear in church, but not in a Mexican prison.