When Friends become Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Lindsay's turn to act out her kinks with Kevin.
7.3k words
4.53
16.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains foot fetishism, anal play, and choking. So if you are offended or it is not your thing feel free to skip this tale.

*****

Lindsay was alone in her office with no pressing matters to attend to, so while she had some free time she took a few different pictures of her feet to send to Kevin. After leaving his house last night, he was all that she could think of. She felt like years worth of what ifs and regrets were washed away when he confessed to her that he had a foot fetish. Not only did the confession lead to an intense sexual encounter, it also cemented her spot as being the love of Kevin's life. Lindsay was in no hurry to put a solid label on what they had, because she knew that when you put a label on something then there were certain expectations that had to be followed. That was a headache she wanted to avoid. The only thing she wanted right now was to have a good time with the man she cared for.

"That should get him standing at attention." Lindsay giggled to herself, as she snapped and sent the last picture.

"What are you doing?" Bellowed a voice from the entrance of her office.

"Oh um just showing a girlfriend picture of my new pedicure." Lindsay lied, as the figure from the door startled her.

"You know you should be doing that on your break Ms. Evans."

"Yes sir Mr. Downey. I apologize." Lindsay said as she turned around in her seat and slipped her heels back on.

"Apology accepted. But anyway, I didn't come in here to jump down your throat. The reason for my visit is to inform you that we will be having a board meeting this evening. The committee wants to discuss where we stand financially this upcoming quarter. It's going to be pretty late so we are having dinner catered in from Vine Street Deli. Is there anything you want in particular?"

"A turkey sandwich and side salad will be fine." Lindsay said, as she tried to suppress her disappointment in the last minute change of plans.

"There is nothing to be afraid of Ms. Evans. You are one of, if not, the best public relations spokesperson this company has seen in ages. So I can guarantee you that your job is not in jeopardy." Mr. Downey said as he detected a hint of disappointment in Lindsay's voice.

"Thank you sir, that's reassuring. Sorry if I seem concerned about the meeting Mr. Downey, I had a late night last night so I'm just a little tired."

"Ok well drink you one of them Red Bulls or something, because I can't have you in the meeting dragging ass. That wouldn't be a good look for us."

"Yes sir, I will be at the top of my game come time for the meeting." Lindsay said to Mr. Downey as he made his way out of her office.

"I would expect nothing less Ms. Evans." Mr. Downey said as he exited the office without bothering to turn around.

"Fuck my life!" Lindsay said in a hushed tone. "Nothing like board meeting to screw things up. I just hope Kevin won't think I'm trying to avoid him." She said to herself, while sending Kevin a text explaining how she will have to postpone their rendezvous.

Before he got the text from Lindsay cancelling their plans, Kevin was taking great pleasure in the unexpected pictures Lindsay sent him, especially the last one. Since it was a picture of Lindsay curling her toes followed by the caption, "we miss your mouth."

As Kevin was about to get back to work his phone rang. Without looking to see who it was, he cheerily picked up the phone thinking it was Lindsay. He would soon find out how wrong he was.

"Hey Lindsay don't you think you think texting me those pictures caused enough damage?" Kevin said jokingly to the person he thought was Lindsay.

"I fucking knew it. I almost believed you when you said that Lindsay was only a friend, but it's obvious that bitch couldn't wait until I was out of the picture so she could make her move. I could tell right from the start she didn't like me, and quite frankly the feeling was mutual. Anyway, I was calling to apologize for the way I brushed you off, but I can see that won't be necessary. Enjoy your life with that scheming, little tramp. I hope she drops you just like I did when she finds out you are one of those foot freaks." Sabrina screamed, then abruptly hung up the phone before Kevin could reply.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that." Kevin said as he put his phone in his pocket. Soon as his phone was in his pocket, his text message buzzer went off. "What is it this time?" He said, as he picked up the phone to see it was a message from Sabrina.

It read. "I even planned on bringing your clothes by this weekend, but you can kiss them goodbye."

Like most people, Kevin got upset whenever a relationship went sour, especially if his foot fetish confession led to the break up; but now since he moved passed the friend zone with Lindsay, Kevin felt he could take on the world, so he brushed off Sabrina's tirade, and made his way back to the main floor. As he made his way up front, his phone buzzed again.

"Damn what the hell does Sabrina want this time." Kevin said to himself. Only this time it was Lindsay canceling their plans for the evening. "If it's not one thing it's two." Kevin said before sending Lindsay a text stating that he understood and was not mad.

The day started off great for Kevin, but quickly went downhill after Sabrina's meltdown and Lindsay cancelling on him. At first the call from Sabrina hadn't rattled him, but after getting a text from Lindsay postponing their plans, Kevin was starting to think that maybe Sabrina was right, despite the fact that Lindsay seemed to be more than okay with him having a foot fetish. Lucky for him, Kevin was booked solid for the afternoon so he didn't have time to dwell on his unfortunate turn of events.

Kevin was not the only one saddened by the day's events, Lindsay was none too happy with having to stay late. Before Mr. Downey put a damper on her plans, Lindsay planned on mercilessly teasing Kevin throughout the day. That way when they met up later, she could have her way with Kevin without him protesting anything she wanted to try.

Kevin was not the only one with a fetish secret. During her dating experience, Lindsay once dated a guy named Daryl, who loved it when a woman took the dominant role in the bedroom. She was a bit hesitant at first, but quickly fell in love with the idea of having a guy at her mercy. During their time together, she loved being rough with Daryl. She liked choking him right before he climaxed; and more often than not Daryl had bite marks on his neck and scratches on his back where Lindsay would claw him before she had an orgasm. Leaving marks and choking Daryl was not the only thing Lindsay became fond of, she also discovered that she was into anal play. The thought giving a guy an intense orgasm by aggressively stimulating his prostate turned her on like nothing else, but Lindsay learned that most guys associated that activity with being gay, so after she broke up with Daryl, Lindsay was hard pressed to find a guy sate her desire. That was until she found out that Kevin had a foot fetish. She figured she could use his love for feet as a bargaining chip. Plus with Kevin having a passive personality, Lindsay knew it wouldn't take much to get him on board with her idea.

Lindsay and Kevin usually got off around the same time, and since it would be a little while before the meeting started, Lindsay decided to call and formally apologize to Kevin. She still remembered how badly things went when he wanted to date her a long time ago. So to keep him from thinking that history was repeating itself, Lindsay called Kevin to ensure him she was not backing out on him.

"Hey babe, I just want to apologize again for having this meeting."

"It's all good." Kevin replied flatly.

"No it's not all good, because this stupid meeting is keeping me from fucking the shit out of you right now." Lindsay said in an attempt to lift Kevin's spirits.

"Yeah I know, but we can always meet up some other time though, so it's no biggie." Kevin said with a trace of somberness in his voice.

"Aww there you go moping around like a sad puppy again. I promise to make it up to you tomorrow night."

"I believe you will. I'm sorry that I seem upset with you, it's just, ah never mind." Kevin said cutting himself off mid sentence.

"Kevin you know it irks me when you stop in middle of a sentence like that. Now what were you about to say?" Lindsay demanded.

"It's just, I got a call from Sabrina today, and it didn't go too well." Kevin said as the somberness in his voice tone increased.

"What the fuck did she say to you?" Lindsay bristled.

"Well you remember when you sent me that last picture text, you know the one I'm talking about."

"Yeah I remember." Lindsay said impatiently.

"Well she called right after that and I thought it was you. Well anyway, since I thought it was you, I answered the phone and called her your name. After hearing your name, Sabrina went ballistic. She went on this long-winded tirade, and before she hung up she called me a foot freak and said that she hoped you left me like she did once you found out."

"Ignore her Kevin, she just said that to get under your skin." Lindsay said while trying to keep her cool.

"Yeah I know, but after Sabrina's little hissy fit you sent me a message cancelling our plans, so I thought maybe she was on to something."

"She's just mad because you have already moved on, so don't give that cunt the satisfaction of knowing she got to you. Like I said last night I'm not going anywhere, and don't let the foot freak comment bother you either, because tomorrow night you will learn that you are not the only one that can be a freak." Lindsay said, as her anger started to dissolve and a tiny bit of wetness accumulated between her legs at the thought of Kevin letting her have her way with his ass .

"Ok then." Kevin said with a little more pep in his voice.

"Anyway I better get off here and psych myself up for this long ass meeting. I'll talk to you when it's over ok."

"Ok Lindsay. I'll talk to you later." Kevin said then hung the phone up.

Kevin made his way inside the house, and went to his room to change into some comfortable clothes to lounge in. As he was sitting on the couch watching television, his phone went off. It was a text from Lindsay.

"I forgot to tell you something when we talked earlier." The message said.

"And what might that be?" Kevin said in response.

"I don't want you taking matters into your own hands if you know what I mean."

"And why not?" Kevin asked.

"Trust me, you will need it for tomorrow, and from now that's how it's going to be. I'm the only one that makes you cum. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Kevin responded while smiling ear to ear.

Twenty minutes went by and Lindsay didn't reply back. Kevin figured Lindsay was focused on the meeting and wouldn't be able to respond until it was over. So while he wasn't doing anything else aside from watching t.v., Kevin got his phone and started browsing through the pictures Lindsay sent him earlier. That turned out to be a big mistake, because his cock was at full mast by the time he had gotten to the last picture.

"What the fuck was I thinking?" Kevin said as he threw the phone across the couch as if it were a possessed object. "I got to do something about this tent. Dead puppies, old people fucking." He muttered loudly.

Nothing seemed to work, so Kevin came to the conclusion a cold shower would do the trick. It took longer than expected, but his cock eventually returned to its original flaccid state.

"It's about damn time." Kevin said as he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off.

It was about another thirty minutes before Lindsay was off work. During that time Kevin refused to pick his phone up for fear of getting stimulated again.

As Lindsay was heading home, the thought of going by Kevin's house crossed her mind several times. But she knew that if she went tonight it would not be as good, because she was kind of tired and knew she would rush things; so after some careful thinking, she stayed on track for home. Though she wasn't going by there, Lindsay thought it was a good idea to call and make sure Kevin was sticking to their agreement.

"Hey, I hope you have been over there behaving yourself." Lindsay said to Kevin as he picked up the phone.

"Oh hi and how are you doing? I'm doing fine thanks." Kevin teased Lindsay, since she skipped the formal greeting and went straight into enquiring about him not touching himself.

"Don't be such an asshole Kevin. I'm a little bit flustered at the moment, so you'll have to excuse me if I skip the formalities, ok."

"I'm just teasing you Linds, and for the record you are not the only one flustered. Dummy me thought it would be a good idea to look at the pictures you sent me earlier."

"Oh and how did that turn out for you?" Lindsay asked as her curiosity piqued.

"Well all I gotta say is thinking with the little head led to a twenty minute cold shower." Kevin admitted.

Lindsay paused a moment, before responding, to bite down on her lip and fasten her legs together the best she could. The idea that Kevin was turned on just by looking at her pictures sent an uncontrollable rush of excitement through her body. Though she was excited, Lindsay was able to keep it together and quickly collect her thoughts, since she didn't want Kevin to know how excited she was at the moment. Despite feeling completely comfortable around Kevin, there was a small part of her that wanted to be in control at all times, no matter what the situation may be.

"So you're telling me that my little bitty feet got you all hot and bothered." Lindsay teased.

"Yeah we could have gone camping with tent I pitched."

"Wow, ok then." Lindsay chuckled. "Well if that's the case I'll be nice and quit teasing ya, because I don't want to give you any reason to spoil our meeting tomorrow."

"Are you feeling ok Lindsay? It's not like you to back off so easy. Unless the thought of my dick getting hard for you turns you on." Kevin teased back.

"Shut up Kevin, I can't help it ok, it's been awhile." Lindsay said in a strained voice.

"Yep, I thought so, but unlike you most of the time, I'm sweet enough to know when to back off."

"Yeah I got a damn toothache right now because you are so sweet." Lindsay snapped.

"Whoa now. I was only messing with ya, no need to bite my head off."

"I'm sorry Kevin but I'm horny as fuck right now, so I'm in no mood to be teased, ok."

"Well If that's the case, why are you waiting until tomorrow? You can come on by tonight. It's still not too late."

"Ok, long as you are not too tired." Lindsay agreed, thinking it would be a better idea to give Kevin a warm up tonight, then really let him have it tomorrow.

"No I'm tired at all."

"I just have one small favor to ask, before we get down to business."

"And what might that be?"

"Can we take a shower first?"

"Umm ok, but what's the point, we are just going to get right back dirty."

"I know, but it's been a long day, and a hot shower sounds sooo relaxing right now, but if you are not in the mood for one I can just head on home and take one. Although if I do that, then I can't guarantee I'll want to come over afterwards." Lindsay bluffed, because she knew she wanted to see Kevin as bad as he wanted to see her.

"Well don't do that, I would be stupid as hell to miss out on seeing that sexy body of yours covered in soap." Kevin said, as he was still unsure as to why Lindsay wanted to shower first.

"You sure know how to flatter a girl Kevin." Lindsay said softening her tone.

"Thank you, it just comes natural when I'm around you."

"Awe there you go giving me another damn toothache." Lindsay said while trying not to blush. "But all jokes aside Kevin, I'm glad we don't have to pretend that there is no attraction between us."

"Yeah I know right. You have no idea how many nights I spent wishing we could be together, even after you turned me down."

"I have a good idea, because I spent the same amount of time, if not more, wondering the same thing. Anyway that's in the past, let's just concentrate on the future ok."

"As you wish m'lady." Kevin joked. "So how far away are you? I figured you would be here by now."

"I'm pulling in now mister impatient."

"Oh good, see you in a minute then." Kevin said as he hung up the phone and opened the door.

Kevin could not wait a second longer, so he made his way down the steps and greeted Lindsay with a light embrace and gentle peck. Before he could go any further, Lindsay broke away from his embrace and hurried inside.

"Wow you are adamant about this shower thing huh?" Kevin said as he watched Lindsay hastily kick her heels across the room and peel off her clothes.

"Yes I am. Now are you going to just sit there and stare at me like a star-struck teen, or do you plan on joining me?"

"I think you know the answer to that." Kevin said, as he shed his tank top and boxers.

"Yeah I'm not a mind reader, but I'm pretty sure I can guess what you're thinking right now." Lindsay said giggling like a schoolgirl as she ran to the bathroom.

As they made their way inside the bathroom, Kevin turned the water on and stepped inside since Lindsay insisted that he go first.

"You know I already had a shower Linds, so you could've gone first."

"I know, but it was a cold one, so that doesn't count. Plus it gives me a chance to admire that sexy back of yours." Lindsay said, omitting her true intentions.

As the soap was running off of Kevin's shoulders and dripping a trail down his back, Lindsay began mashing her fingers into Kevin's muscles, giving him a deep tissue massage.

"You missed your calling as a masseuse, because those fingers are magic." Kevin said between grunts of pleasure.

"I've heard that a time or two." Lindsay said as she fought the urge to tease the rim of Kevin's ass. Instead of teasing his ass Lindsay settled on reaching around and massaging his cock.

The soap in Lindsay's hands was the perfect lubricant, because it only took a few strokes to make Kevin's cock rock hard. Lindsay wanted to make sure her hands stayed occupied, that way she would not give in to temptation and hastily do something without easing Kevin into it. Since she was focused on keeping her hands away from his backside, Lindsay didn't notice that Kevin was about to blow his load.

"Ok I think I'm good for now." Kevin said as he felt his cock ready to explode in Lindsay's hands.

"You sure about that." Lindsay purred while giving Kevin's cock a few more tugs.

"Yes, I'm quite sure." Kevin said as he slipped his cock from Lindsay's grip and moved to switch places with her.

As Lindsay was letting the shower head wet her skin, Kevin poured a generous amount of soap in his hands and started to rub it all over Lindsay's body.

"I'm not the only one that's a good masseuse." Lindsay cooed as Kevin's hands continued to roam over her body.

Though Kevin was enjoying the shower with Lindsay, he was becoming impatient. So after getting a rag and washing all the soap off, Kevin took it upon himself to speed things up by stimulating three of Lindsay's weak spots all at once.

"I think we're clean enough now, don't you think?" Kevin said as he tweaked one of Lindsay's nipples and grazed his other hand across her clit, while sucking on the left side of her neck.

"Yes I think so." Lindsay murmured softly as she reached behind her and held Kevin's head in place, while letting out low moans of pleasure.

Kevin continued to suck on Lindsay's neck a few more minutes before he stopped. He then turned the water off and stepped out of the tub. After stepping out of the tub, Kevin dried off then helped Lindsay dry off as well. When they were completely dry, Kevin reached down and lifted Lindsay off the ground and started kissing her. Lindsay responded to Kevin's kisses by passionately smashing her lips to his while wrapping her legs around Kevin's waist and draping her arms over his shoulders, as they made their way to the bedroom.