When Friendships Change Ch. 01

Story Info
An older, heavy friend forces a friendship further.
3k words
3.59
45.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, I'm not a writer by and stretch of the imagination. This is the first attempt at doing anything like this, including putting this memory to words. Thank you to all those who've asked about this story in lit chat and encouraged me to try and write this out properly. I hope I am able to do the memory justice.

So this is a story borne of my memories, the good and the bad, the arousing and the shameful. While I have tried to change up some of the elements to protect the identities of everyone involved, it still is ultimately my story with all the major elements intact.

It's perhaps the best and likely the worst night of my sexual life.

My wife is a beautiful, shy, sweet longhaired brunette. Kami is 26, wonderfully flat chested with a gorgeous flat tummy and a perky little backside. I could not wait to see dressed in her sexy bikinis on our first tropical vacation together. I was so anxious to see her 5'6" frame lying by the pool or frolicking on the beach with the sun glistening off of her tanned, oiled skin. I'm excited just remembering how young, athletic, and sexy she looks in them.

The resort was small, quiet and everything we'd hoped for. She looked as amazing as I knew she would, lounging by the pool and playing in the surf. We met an older couple, Mark and Christine, early on and to all of our surprise became almost instant friends in spite of our age differences. Christine is tall, perhaps 5'9", with blonde hair and glasses. She has an average chest size and curvy hips, a few wrinkles, but still looked good in her bikini too. She was put together nicely for a middle aged lady. While I spend most of my time staring at Kami, I found myself enjoying her subtle sexy librarian look and stealing more than a few glances.

Mark is an interesting fellow. He's an ex-athlete and wealthy businessman. He is older, greying and quite heavy set now. It's a stark contrast to his stories of college days and football, but it's still easy to see his strength and power even though it's hidden under the covers of his more decadent lifestyle. He's shorter than me, maybe 5'10", but still thick and powerful in spite of the large belly. At 53, he's given up on his hairline and shaves bald. If he wasn't so comedic and an easy to talk to, he would actually be quite intimidating based on his looks.

By the end of the week the four of us were spending almost every moment together on the resort. We would lounge together at the pool, have meals together, even hitting the clubs in town together and spending the nights drinking and dancing. There was even a bit of innocent flirting. We must've looked like quite the odd group when I think back on it. They had wonderful personalities and both had a terrific sense of humour. They were really able to bring Kami and I, typically shy people, out of our shells and we had so much fun that week. It was sad to see the week come to an end and have to head home, but we vowed to keep in touch and meet up again.

We did keep our promise too. We lived in a nearby town back home and it was only a few hours drive. We managed to meet up a couple of times a year and, like the resort, we had that instant connection and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. It was a couple years later, when we met up for Christine's 47th birthday that everything changed.

It had been a few months since we'd seen each other last and we were all quite excited to have a fun weekend catching up and celebrating Christine's birthday. On the Friday night we didn't manage to get into town early enough to catch the movie that we planned so we just met for a quick glass of wine in the hotel bar and even hit the hotel pool together after. It was nice seeing them again and the same fun-loving chatter still existed. It honestly felt a lot like hanging by the pool back in Jamaica a couple years prior, especially with both of the ladies wearing surprisingly sexy bikinis.

I couldn't keep my eyes of Kami's body, or her shiny white bikini, as we swam and lounged in the beautiful pool. It was surprising to see her in it as she's always been too nervous to wear it in public before, but it showed just how comfortable we felt with our friends. As we splashed and soaked and chatted, the conversation switched to planning another tropical getaway together. Kami and I loved the idea. Mark and Christine seemed really excited too and kept bringing it up almost as if it were a done deal.

Plans were made for a fancy dinner on Saturday night and I'll admit, I was excited to see the ladies all dressed up. I love it when Kami and I can take a little get away as Kami is so much more open and outgoing, not to mention her suitcase is filled with arousing lingerie, her sexy bikinis and pretty dresses. I was surprised that Kami would pack like that for one of our weekends with Mark and Christine, but I wasn't complaining. I was excited to see what little dress she was going to break out for dinner and dancing.

None of us spared any effort on the outfits. Christine was wearing a low-cut, tan top with a long dark skirt. She had nice heels, had her fingernails and toenails done, her hair was up, and even had some new, stylish glasses that completed her trademark sexy librarian look. Kami's hair was straight and sleek, her makeup light and perfect, sexy painted nails on her fingers and toes and sexy gold heels. Her dress was simple, fitted and a dark chocolate brown colour. It had a nice flare to the skirt portion of the dress and just seemed to bounce on her ass when she walked. I couldn't stop staring and even Christine and Mark were not shy about commenting on how nice she looked in it. Mark and I were sporting nice suits, crisp white shirts; I rocked a tie while he went with a more casual unbuttoned look (but let's be honest, we paled in comparison to the ladies).

Dinner was amazing and the wine was flowing. Mark had picked a place that was well beyond our means and it was a real treat for us, especially as he'd said that dinner was on him. It was so decadent, like something out of a Hollywood movie. Kami commented she felt like a movie star or royalty in a place like this! I told her she certainly looked like one.

We talked and laughed all through dinner and, when we left for the club nearby, everyone was certainly tipsy. Mark was being very flirty with Christine. Lots of compliments, ogles, and even some public displays of affection! That was certainly out of the ordinary, but it was rather easy to ignore with all the fun we were having.

His flirting and affection for Christine got even more carried away at the club. He would be touching and grabbing her and she was quite enjoying it even though it was so public. We had never, ever seen them like this before! We didn't know what to think about it, so we just giggled, blamed it on the drinks and continued on with our fun evening. However, in spite of that, there were even more drinks! Yet, more dancing and more laughing and carrying on.

As the night went on Mark wanted to cut-in and change partners on the dance floor more and more. For the first time there was some real flirting going on. I blamed it on the sheer amount of wine, but saw Mark holding Kami close, hands caressing her back, even grinding into her a bit during a slow song (as close as he could grind with his belly anyhow). She had an amused and shocked look on her face as we caught each other's glance so I wasn't worried; although I admit seeing such a big, heavy, old man groping her was beyond shocking and strange for me. Christine was dancing close with me and seemed to be missing all the attention that Mark had been giving her as she had her hands on my ass during the slow song and had her head on my shoulder. It was a really bizarre moment with our friends and, when the band took a break, Kami and I were giving each other some strange 'did that really just happen' looks as we shared some uneasy, apprehensive giggles as we left the dance floor.

Kami and I have been out on the town many times with her in one of her stunning outfits. She's been flirted with, hit on and even sometimes groped while moving through the crowds in a club. It kind of the standard experience for a pretty girl at a club or party when drunk guys that can't control their impulses, reaching out to touch. Given how beautiful Kami is, I really don't blame a single one of them, but this was unexpected and very different.

We stayed back at our booth for a while and the conversation steered clear and never touched on the weird moments that occurred on the dance floor. Mark and Christine had some more drinks and were really in party mode, Kami and I tried to keep up but we were hitting out limits. As they kept partying and flirting with each other, kissing and touching right in front of us, it was as if we weren't even there. It was difficult not to get caught up in the affectionate atmosphere, and while they were ignoring us in these moments, Kami and I started getting a bit affectionate ourselves. Public affection isn't something we normally do, but with all the alcohol and with how good she looked, it felt fine. However, we were nowhere near as forward as Mark was currently being with Christine.

It was getting late and we were considering heading back to the hotel and our own rooms, when a good song came on that Mark was desperate to dance to. He tried to pull Christine onto the dance floor but she felt too drunk to dance and wanted to stay in the booth. He grabbed Kami's arm and pulled her out of the booth as he asked her to dance. She laughed at his insistence, as did we all, as she went with him for a final dance before we left. He was really swinging her around, twirling and parading her all over the dance floor. He was having a great time and she was laughing at his energy. Christine and I chatted and watched and cleared up the bill as they kept dancing. Mark would pull her close and get grabby again, then quickly stop and spin or twirl her. If Kami had daddy issues I'm sure we'd have spent a lot of time in therapy after such a night of being groped by an older, fat man.

Near the end of the song, he moved in closer while rubbing his hands over her back and hips before moving lower to grasp her ass. Somehow, when he went to grab her ass, his hand caught the hem of her dress that lifted and exposed her thong-clad bum to everyone that may have been looking in his or her direction. To me, this all happened in slow motion, as if out of disbelief. His eyes, and Kami's, went SO WIDE when he gripped her bare ass in his big hand. Kami just blushed and stiffened in shock!

Mark seemed instantly shocked and embarrassed. By the time they got back to Christine and I, he was downright flustered! It was quite hilarious seeing such a confident, powerful man in that state. I don't know if all of us could have laughed though our surprise so easily if he'd been matter-of-fact about it. He was still apologizing and flustered as we left the club.

By the time we were halfway back to the hotel, the whole thing was hilarious to us and even Kami was roaring with laughter. He was still apologizing. Mixed in with his embarrassed, sputtering apologies were veiled compliments that added to the humorous laughter that was taking over. Telling her what a wonderful, soft ass she has. Or, how he wouldn't wash his hand again. He even said how he would remember that feeling forever. The type of embarrassed comments that go over the top in an attempt to own the mistake and playing on the embarrassment for humour. Christine slapped him playfully for his comments. We all laughed.

He kept up with the jokes for the rest of the walk, even wondering if she had a thong bikini she could wear the next time we all hit the pool. It was such an over the top flirt, it just kept us all laughing. She said no, she didn't, but it did get us thinking we should hit the hotel pool again before we crashed out. To my surprise, we were all up for it. I was excited to get Kami back to our room and I was certain Mark was desperate to get Christine up to their suite, but all of us kind of liked the idea of a quick soak.

Of course, the hotel pool was closed by now. So, Christine suggested we could use the hot tub in their huge suite as they walked with us to our hotel room. They mentioned, as we got ready to say our goodbyes outside our hotel room door, that they had some more wine in their room and we could just relax and laugh some more in the hot tub before heading home tomorrow. I was a nice compromise, but with the pool being closed, I was now more interested in getting Kami back to our room. I would have preferred to say goodnight to them and have my way with Kami in our room. She looked so gorgeous. Seeing her in that amazing dress and heels, seeing her flirted with and embarrassed, glimpsing that flash of her ass, I was just so into her and wanted her badly. Obviously, she knew this but was content to keep teasing me until after a quick hot tub. We popped into our room quickly, grabbed our suits, and followed them up to their suite. How naive we were.

What a gorgeous suite they had. We'd never seen anything like it. The suite had two bedrooms, a massive master suite and another bedroom, attached to a large central room with a fireplace! On the patio was the hot tub with a view of the city. Wow!!! Kami and I looked around the place with our jaws open as they gave us a 'tour'. It was more like a luxury condominium than anything we could have imagined in a hotel.

The ladies went to the master bedroom to get changed, but Mark had his suit on already. I slipped into the other bedroom and quickly changed. Mark and I were already in the tub, wondering openly and commenting sexually on what was taking our wives so long as we sipped even more wine. We were joking and laughing about our awkward but fun evening, when the ladies showed up in their bikinis. Kami in her white satin one again and Christine in a wild black one-piece with side cutouts. It was sexy and stunning and I was rather shocked to see wearing something so, well, provocative!

Mark beat me to complimenting Kami, going so far as to tell her he was secretly was hoping she'd wear her white bikini again. We kept complimenting them and teasing them about what took them so long in the bedroom as they got into the tub. With our wives at our sides, we all had more wine and continued to laugh about the night and talk about a future tropical trip. I was certain Kami was drunk when she teased Mark in an attempt to embarrass him by saying she might buy one of those thong bikinis for the tropical trip since so many people have seen her in a thong now thanks to him. He blushed and laughed and told her he'd happily finance hundreds of thong bikinis for the ladies on our next trip.

By now the conversation kept deteriorating into more drunken flirts, shameless compliments, and even some dares. Christine was really quite drunk now. Kami found new courage with the amount of wine in her system too because she was quite out of character now. I'll never forget the ladies shaking their asses in front of us, laughing hysterically. Making up stories and telling us lies about what they did to each other in the bedroom while we waited. The next time they flashed their asses at us Mark gave them each a spank and a squeeze.

I drunkenly joined in and enjoyed feeling Christine's butt. I spent a little too much time grabbing Kami's. I really didn't care at this point. I'd been horny for her all night and, I admit, took advantage of the moment. Mark also made the most of it when he grabbed Kami's perky, little butt. We were all getting so horny and our inhibitions were certainly suspect with all the wine. Mark was getting really grabby and affectionate with Christine again and after a few more minutes each of us was making out with our own wife. I couldn't wait to get Kami back to our room. I was erect in my trunks and she giggled into my mouth as we kissed when her hand found me in that state beneath the bubbles.

........

This has been challenging to write down and put into words, but I'll do my best to finish. Thanks to all of those who wrote and asked that I continue. :)