When Harry Did Sally

Story Info
Sequel #2 of Harry's matinee romantic escapades.
3.5k words
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just returned home from the gym when the phone rang.

"Harry?" a female voice asked.

"Yes, who's this?" I asked.

"My name is Sally. I attend the same college as Amy. You know Amy, right?"

I replied, "Yes. I met her two days ago, Tuesday. What can I do for you?" (Please refer to the previous episode entitled "Harry, Liz and Amy.")

Sally said, "Amy said that you tutor chemistry and other subjects. I attend Norwood Community College. I want to get an Associate's degree as a Registered Nurse, RN, but I am having an awful time with my chemistry course. Can you tutor me?"

I replied, "Sure. What time is good for you?"

Sally replied, "Let's see. Today is Thursday. Around 4:00 PM is good for me. I should be home after my afternoon class. How much do you charge?"

I said, "$12 per hour. I usually do the tutoring at the college campus, public library or the student's home, whichever is good for the student. What's your choice?"

Sally said, "I live at 421 Market Street, apartment 3B, on the third floor. Can you come at 4:00 this afternoon?"

I looked at my watch. It was 3:00. I replied, "Sure. I'll see you then."

Sally said, "You are a god-send. I really appreciate this. I will see you then."

I said, "No problem. Bye," and hung up the phone.

I jumped into the shower and cleaned myself. I made sure that I washed all my privates well and toweled myself. I then took a brief power nap and woke up at quarter to four and left my apartment, heading toward 421 Market Street.

I had no difficulty finding the place. I reached there at 3:50PM and knocked on Sally's door.

"Come on in. It's open," came Sally's voice, apparently from an interior room. I opened the door and let myself in. Sally's was a studio apartment with the bathroom off to one side.

"I am in the bathroom. Will be out in a minute," Sally shouted.

I said, "No problem," and then proceed to the kitchen table and pulled myself a chair.

On one corner of the kitchen table was a laundry basket, filled to the brim. I figured she was set to take the load to the Laundromat later on. I casually glanced at the contents. There were some T-shirts, PJ's, two pairs of jeans, a night gown and several panties and two pairs of bras. I moved closer to the laundry basket to take a closer look at the items. There were a dozen pairs of panties, some pink, some lavender, and some bikini style. I picked a pink pair and examined the inside. This must have been the one she wore most recently since it was closer to the top of the pile. I picked it up and brought the cotton crotch area close to my nostrils. I smelled fresh pussy juice on it, kind of musky. There was a slight brownish yellow stain on it. I rubbed this area against my nostrils and soaked in the aroma. Then, I started licking the crotch area. Immediately my "pilot" juice began to flow as I tasted the salty and sour crotch area of the pink pair of panties. I could see a bulge forming in my shorts as I responded to Sally's intimate odors. My licking grew more vigorous. After I did this, I examined the other 11 pairs of panties and found various types of aromas including some stale strawberry perfume (or body lotion) on one, brown stains on two others and slight bloody residue on one toward the bottom of the pile. "Good, "I thought, "Means she is not on her period now since the blood-stained pair was probably worn a few days ago."

By now, my cock was straining against my underwear and pleaded to be let free. I obliged and pulled my fully erect member out. I could see the pilot glazing the crown and lest the drops fall on the kitchen table, I smeared my crown against one of the panties (the most recently worn pair) thus mixing my liquid with what had emanated from her, not too long ago, I presume. My pilot dissolved some of the stains and smeared them across the cotton crotch.

I heard her flush the toilet. I quickly put away her underwear, pulled my cock back into my shorts and sat down on a chair. She opened the bathroom door and came out.

Sally greeted me, "Hi, Harry. I am Sally," shaking my hand. I reciprocated.

Sally was 5'5", about 115 pounds, with jet-black shoulder length hair and sparkling eyes. She appeared to be in her early 30's. Her bra size, I quickly figured out, was a 34C. She wore a thin, lavender colored, tight sweater. I couldn't be quiet sure if she wore anything underneath, either nothing at all or a very flimsy and thin bra, for I could see the protrusions of two well-shaped nipples on her sweater. The right nipple appeared to be located slightly lower than the left on the sweater and I guessed that she did not think of aligning the two nipples as she put on the sweater in the bathroom recently, I guess.

She then noticed the laundry basket on the kitchen table and exclaimed, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" immediately blushing. She took the basket and placed it on the couch far away from my eye sight, apologizing, "I was going to do laundry after the tutoring session and I forgot that it was here in plain view!"

"That's all right," I consoled her, "It happens to the best of us."

While she was in the process of placing the basket on the couch, I noticed that she had on a brown leotard made of spandex type material which was hugging her waist, butt and legs. I could see her round buttocks emblazoned prominently through the material. I examined closely and could make out a faint outline of an ultra-bikini pair of panties underneath, probably black. It was more like a thong that disappeared quickly into her crack, thus revealing the contours of her buns to the outside world prominently and proudly without any panty line distraction. Having put the basket away, she turned around and bent to pick up a magazine that was lying on the carpet. In doing so, I noticed that her sweater yielded under the weight of her breasts and I could see both of her breasts including the tips completely, enabling me to reach the conclusion that she wore no bra at all.

"Sorry about that," apologized Sally again. She came and sat down on a chair across me on the other side of the kitchen table. She bent over again, revealing more of her plump, milky white, silky smooth, blemish-free boobs and picked up her back pack that was sitting under the kitchen table. She took out her General Chemistry book stating, "I am having an awful time with this. It is nearly midterm and I'm not doing well. I have to pass this semester so that I can take Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Physical Chemistry in the following semesters."

"Relax," I said, "Let's talk first. Let me tell you a few things about me. I never give up on anyone until they succeed. I use a variety of examples to illustrate a concept. I have 20 other students I tutor in chemistry, math and physics. I have done this for 10 years. Now tell me a little about yourself."

Sally started, "This is my first semester at Norwood Community and my first time college experience. I just got divorced last September and it was a messy one! I am 32 and want to start life fresh. I work part time three nights a week at the Super Mart, the 24 hour store. Anything else you want to know?"

"That's fine. I don't know how well you know Amy or what she said about me," I queried.

"I've known Amy since I enrolled this Spring, about two to three months ago. She said that you know your chemistry and that you are personable, cool, and easy to get along with. That's all," she replied.

"OK. Good. Let's get started. What topic gives you the most trouble?" I asked.

She opened her book and turned to the chapter on Balancing Chemical Equations and Stoichiometry. "I can't balance equations for shit," she exclaimed, quickly realizing that she used the s--- word. So far, I had observed that she spoke plainly without any cuss words and I have been trying to restrain my otherwise potty mouth.

I started off by using a simple chemical reaction involving carbon and oxygen to form carbon monoxide, which occurs under reduced oxygen supply conditions.

"You see, first write the reactants down, C and O with a "+" in between. Then draw an arrow and write the product, which is CO, like

C + O --> CO

Don't worry about making oxygen as O2 molecule yet. That's the mistake most students make. Now you see the equation is perfectly balanced, with one each of C and O on either side. To make O into an O2, simply multiply the entire equation by 2, as

2C + O2 --> 2CO

In this process pretend that 2O becomes O2. Done!"

"Cool. Now I get it. Brilliant! Let me do a few others," said Sally gleefully.

For the next 45 minutes, Sally worked out many equations of increasing complexity, steadily growing in confidence with her ability. The clock on the wall struck five.

Sally got up, came toward me, exclaiming, "You're great. Just when I was thinking I was useless and not college material!"

She came and put her arms around me, hugging me tight. I could feel her nipples through her thin sweater. She smelled nice, a mixture of cedar and sandalwood.

I said, "That's quite all right." But Sally did not want to let go of me. Meanwhile, I was getting aroused by her sandalwood and cedar perfume as well as her tits brushing against my chest. She then kissed me on my lips. Her breath was fresh and minty. I enjoyed the fine scent emanating from her makeup powder and rouge and started licking her face and ears. Sally started moaning and started stroking my chest, moving down to my bellybutton and below. I took this gesture as a yes and placed my hand under her sweater, feeling her voluminous breasts. Her nipples were fully erect as I continued to stroke them gently and play with them affectionately.

Sally said, "I haven't been laid in several years. Things were never going right in my marriage and sex was the last thing on my mind. I am also limited in my vocabulary, for example, I use words like "making love," vagina and penis. Maybe I am stuck up!"

"You don't need to explain," I said. "Just enjoy!"

Sally placed her right hand under my shorts and could already feel my pilot starting to flow in my cock. She withdrew her hand and licked her index finger and thumb clean of my juices, stating, "Salty, soapy and sour. I have never done this"

"There is always a first time for everything," I said.

"Talk dirty to me," she said. "Maybe it would thaw me and loosen me."

"I will fuck you wherever you want me to, Sally," I said.

She said, "Yes, fuck me!" becoming looser in her language.

I started stroking her ass which I could feel the coolness of through the leotard. Her butt was smooth and shapely and I used my two hands together to grab each one in turn and squeeze tightly.

"You can have full access," she said, pulling down her leotard. I was now rubbing her almost bare ass. I retrieved the thong from her crack and liberated it, for it had spent far too long hiding in the deep dark crevice of hers. Now my fingers could feel her asshole. It appeared as though she had applied some cream on it earlier since my fingers slid smoothly up and down the contour, feeling the texture of her sphincter muscles, the rim and the cavity. The cream also enabled me to insert my right index finger straight into her asshole.

She shrieked in delight, "Oh, wow! Feels good!"

My index finger moved up her ass hole by about two inches and moved in and out of her anus. I withdrew it and sucked on it. It tasted of strawberry lotion with a hint of saltiness and muskiness added in for good measure. My pilot now was flowing copiously. I offered Sally my index finger to suck. At first, she grimaced, giving me a disgusted look.

I consoled her, saying, "It is safe. You're pretty clean. It is all chemistry. Everything in the world, every object is a chemical. We can't live without it."

She seems to be satisfied with this pseudo-scientific explanation and offered to suck on my index finger, which only increased the flow of pilot in my cock. Now that her leotard was out of the way and resting near her ankle. I had a chance to look at her snatch, which was covered with a lush growth of jet black hair, matching the color of the hair on her head. This gave me immense satisfaction to know that the hair on her head was not dyed or artificially altered in any manner. Her bush appeared fantastic. I started stroking it, reaching for the lips which were hidden somewhere below the forest.

Sally continued moaning. I went down on my knees for a closer examination and adventure. I parted her lips and stuck my nose in. Her snatch smelled some of strawberry as well her natural juices, salty, sour, sweet and musky. I started licking her pussy and enjoying the wetness within. Her moaning grew louder and she started twitching and gyrating her hips to the rhythm of my licking, howling, "Oh Harry!"

"You sure Amy didn't say anything else about me?" I asked.

She hesitated at first. "She told me everything that happened Tuesday and I loved it!" she replied.

"Is that why you hired me as a tutor so that you can be fucked?" I asked.

"Oh, no! I want to learn chemistry. Besides, I didn't want to tell you earlier what Amy told me so as not to offend you," Sally replied, continuing, "How was Amy? I mean, when you fucked her?"

"You two are women of contrast. Amy is wild and does not care much for her hygiene. She seldom washes her pussy and it smells of rotting fish. She does not shave her armpit often. You are different, clean, prim and sweet smelling."

Sally asked, "You prefer me or her?" a loaded question.

I diplomatically replied, "I like the raunchy as well as the sweet. I can fuck either kind. It is never either/or but both/and."

Meanwhile, Sally had removed her sweater, revealing her fine breasts in their entirety. I started kissing her neck and went over to her armpits which were clean shaven and smelling faintly of deodorant and strawberry lotion. I licked her armpits, which only doubled the flow of my pilot in my cock as I tasted the saltiness and sweetness of her armpit. Her deodorant was not chalky and it did not appear to contain aluminum silicate. I then moved over to her right breast and played with her nipple and started sucking it. It immediately grew in length from half inch long to about three quarters. She had a nice penumbra circle that was brown looking, accentuating the nipple. I then moved over to the left breast and likewise was able to increase the nipple length by 50% also.

Sally continued moaning and gyrating her body as I moved down to her belly button. Unlike Amy's, her belly button was clean and fruity smelling. I spent a couple of minutes there before descending down to her pubic area. Unlike Amy's which was trimmed and thin looking like a famished centipede, Sally's bush was lush and smelled of cedar, sandalwood and strawberry. I stroked her bush gently reaching for her lips. Her lips were brown, carefully hidden under the steel black canopy of her forest. Sally's pussy and bush were very fresh smelling and they were a delight to dwell in.

As I started licking her pussy and gorging on her clit, Sally started moaning louder. The flow of her cunt juice started within a few minutes, flooding my mouth and nose which were in close contact. She started moving back and forth, rubbing her pussy against my nose and tongue and whimpering constantly.

Sally said, "Fuck me with your dick!"

I said, "I'll, in a minute. But before that, I can teach you a thing or two or loosen you. Do you have a pair of high heel shoes?"

Sally asked curiously, "Why?"

I said, "You'll see."

Sally said, "There is a black pair with about three inch long, narrow pointed heels, maybe it is right under the couch. That's where I put it last week. I've worn it only once, to a party."

I retrieved the shoes from under the couch. I placed the left shoe with its heel up and said, "Sit on this."

"What?" asked Sally, not knowing what she wanted me to do.

I took some of her natural lubricant from her cunt and smeared it around her ass hole. I then guided her asshole so that the left shoe heel went straight through her ass hole, albeit gently. She shrieked, "Ouch. Hurts, but in a good way!"

Having positioned the shoe heel correctly inside her ass, I guided her to move up and down slowly so she could experience heel fucking of her asshole. Sally seemed to enjoy it. I then took the right shoe and inserted the heel into her cunt and synchronized its movement with the movement of the heel in her asshole. Her shrieking doubled. She automatically went into a good rhythm enjoying the touch of both the heels in her cavities.

Meanwhile, my cock was dripping with my pilot and I quickly inserted it into her mouth. She welcomed my rod and affectionately sucked on it, continuing to moan. I started fucking her mouth, going slow at first and then all the way to the point where my crown was against her tonsils. This triple fucking maneuver lasted several minutes. Her moaning continued growing louder.

"Let's switch," I said, moving the left heel to her mouth, my cock to her cunt and the right heel to her asshole, "Synchronize again!"

Sally gave a scream as my hot throbbing cock plunged into her dark cavern. Her pussy was well lubricated and I had no problem reaching her depths. I rammed my dick harder and faster. Meanwhile, Sally sucked on her clean ass juice from the heel. After several minutes of ramming her pussy, I said, "Switch!"

The heel from her mouth was now in her pussy, my dick in her asshole and the heel from her asshole now in her mouth. Her asshole was nicely reamed out by the heel jobs before and thus I plunged rather easily and merrily into her anal cavity. This procedure continued for about five minutes.

I said, "I may be coming soon. What about you?"

Sally said, "Put your fucking cock back in my cunt and fuck me, make me come, then you can come too. That's an order!"

I had never to this point seen this decisive side of her, but I obeyed. Promptly, I inserted my cock into her cunt. Meanwhile, I retrieved her shoes, preferring to suck on the heel that was most recently in her asshole and let her suck on the one that had been gallivanting in her cunt.

"Nice pussy juice! "she exclaimed.

"Nice ass juice!" I reciprocated.

I continued ramming her. She went into convulsions and finally came, collapsing and sweating all over. "I came," she said in glee, adding, "First time in five years! God, it was a good fuck."

Meanwhile, my cock was getting red hot and I was going to explode. I wanted Sally to enjoy the finer aspects associated with my cum, so I pulled out my dick and rubbed it all over her face. I yelled at the top of my lungs, "Here is my nectar. Take it! Devour it! Worship it! Do what you want!"

I deposited about a teaspoon and a half of my cum on her face making sure that her eyes, nose, mouth and ears received their fair share. My convulsions then stopped as most of my salty, creamy white cum was released. I made sure that her nipples received the remaining few drops. I finally let her suck my cock dry and then after a few minutes, it went limp.

Sally spread the cum uniformly on her face.

I said, "It is a good foundation remover."

She laughed, saying, "You've given me the foundation with which to go on. Come back tomorrow at 4:00?"

I said, "Okay. We will discuss Stoichiometry, the second half of that chapter."

We then both showered and I left her apartment with her $12, my fee for an hour of teaching her chemistry as well as how to thaw and enjoy life.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Jungle Fever Jungle expedition leads to unexpected aphrodisiac discovery.in Mind Control
Brandi Ch. 01 Cheerleader's downfall.in Interracial Love
Poker Party Gangbang A girl fucks 4 guys in front of her older boyfriend.in Group Sex
I'm Chrissy a Slut 18 yo discovers smoking sex drugs and much more.in Fetish
Victoria's Secret the Banana Problem Victoria's price check in the slave market continues.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories