When He Comes Home

Story Info
A Master's delight.
1k words
3.98
15.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master works long hours, travels long distances, and is weary at the end of His day. When He comes home I want to be kneeling naked and ready at His feet. I want Him to walk through the door and the first thing He sees is me. How I am kneeling before Him, my head bowed, my hands clasped in front of me, my focus totally on Him, and ready to take care of His every need.

I feel His hand brush my hair and hear Him say, "Hello beautiful," and in return I say, "Hello Master." I hear him sit in the chair and I take off his shoes socks and place them neatly under His chair. I pick up the lotion and rub some in my hands warming it with my body heat, placing His foot in my lap, and I start rubbing the day's weariness out of them. I do each foot the same way. Each the same amount of time and rubbing them as W/we chat about O/our days activities.

He stands and I am still kneeling at His feet. I undo the button and zipper on His pants and take them off along with His boxer/briefs. I fold them neatly and stack them in His chair. I stand and then proceed to take his shirt off, fold it, and stack it as well. Master loves that I take care of His things. I love the pleasure it brings me to know I have pleased Him.

He moves to the bed and I follow Him there. I watch as he lays down on His stomach and all I can think is how magnificent He is. His muscles ripple with every movement and are so prominent. I want to touch Him. I pour more lotion in my hands and rub them together and start on His calves rubbing them up and down. Lightly at first then working up to working out the tension in them. I move up to His thighs, His ass, and then His back. I love the feel of Him under my hands. How the lotion feels between O/our skin. How I feel the days stresses release as I rub Him down. I never know how long this may take but I don't stop until I feel the stress in His back and shoulders is gone.

He turns over and is lying on His back. I see His smile and know I have done well so far. He is relaxing and that is all I wanted to see. I rub down His chest and it is then I have to control myself. The feel of His muscles under my hands are driving me wild. I know He can tell because as I start to pull away and go down to his thighs and calves He takes my hand and places it back on chest and says, "Not yet little one a little more." The want in my eyes; I know He sees it. I bow my head and rub his chest and shoulders more. I can feel every muscle rippling under my hands as I rub down His arms.

I move to His thighs. He is relaxed and I know it. I move to the inside of His thigh going as close as I can without touching His manhood. My want for Him is growing more. I want to touch him, taste him, and feel him but I never stop His massage. I keep working my way into His inner thighs. Then finally letting my fingertips touch His cock just grazing Him. I see His want and I feel His need and finally, I hear Him say, "Good girl," and take my hand and places it on His manhood. Then He tells me, "Be my whore."

I pull my hair back twirl it with my fingers and lick my lips. My other hand is on His cock already. I can feel how hard and throbbing He is already as I rub His cock up and down and I take Him in my mouth slowly. I start playing with the head of His hard, thick, beautifully throbbing piece of meat, twirling my tongue over Him, and lightly sucking Him.

He is so hard, thick, and big. I can't take playing with Him anymore. I take every inch of Him in my mouth....mmm He fills my mouth up and gags the back of my throat. I lick Him up and down the length of His cock then taking each of His balls in my mouth and sucking them. I then work my way back up His cock. He has precum leaking and I lick it off happily for Him. I suck Him harder and take Him in and out of my mouth. I feel Him grab my hair and wrap up it around His hand guiding my head up and down His cock...faster and faster...making me take every inch of Him. I feel the throb of His cock filling my mouth up and reaching the back of my throat.

Then He pulls me up and I put His cock between my tits. They are soft and firm and I can wrap them around His slippery wet cock easily. My nipples are hard nubs and are ready for His touch. He feels so good there. He is throbbing and I can feel His heat. He is slippery and wet from my mouth. I rub my tits up and down Him and I hear His moan as He reaches for my nips and pinches them, rubs them, and pinches them more.

I am rubbing my tits up and down his cock with my hands cupped over His. I lean down and take the head of His cock in my mouth my hands still rubbing my tits along His cock. He moans more and I know it won't be long. I continue sucking Him long, hard, and deep in and out of my mouth. I feel His throb and hear His moan and I look up at Him as He explodes in my mouth, on my face, and on my tits.

I swallow as much of His juice as I can and rub the rest into my tits. I watch the grin spread across His face as I do it. He sits up and helps me rub it all in telling me as He does how much He loves coming home.