When He Isn't Looking Ch. 02

Story Info
Erin finds herself in naughty situation... again.
5.2k words
4.45
17.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin roamed the store looking through the items. She really only needed some grocery items for the guys again but it was a store that had everything in it and she never skipped a storewide scan. It was just after lunch so it wasn't too busy. She looked through the cute summer tops on display and grabbed a few items for her "fitting" pile.

"Hey Erin!"

She turned, in surprise, at the direction of voice, trying to recall who the man was.

"Ty, remember?" he smiled at her, awaiting some familiarity on her face.

"Umm.." she thought for a moment and realized how silly she was. "Ty! Yeah!"

"Yeah, Sean's friend, as in, your boyfriend's friend?"

She grinned at the remark, "of course, I am so sorry. I was... deep in thought and you so rudely interrupted," she teased.

He laughed, which was cute coming from a dark skinned man with such a lean, hard body and a height that required her to look up every time. She stood only at 5'3 even with the extra 3 inches from her heels as compared to his 6"4 frame.

"So, is he making you do all the groceries for tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah..." she wondered how she could hide the panties draped over the side of her cart. At the same time, she couldn't help but stare at his chest and arms through the thin dri-fit shirt that looked like a second skin on him. God, he must be so strong, she thought to herself. "So I'm seeing you later as well then?" Her thoughts suddenly picturing his hard body ramming into her in place of Gunner's.

"Of course, nobody misses guy's night. Can I help you get anything else for later?"

"Uhh no, I actually have everything I need," she answered, forgetting about the items on her arm.

"I can see that," he laughed, eyeing the panties that she had previously thought of hiding.

She smiled shyly.

"Sean's appetizer, huh?"

She tried fervently to think of a response.

"Hmm well, since you're here... I got my girl something but... I was hoping to get some... Input," he grinned shyly, scratching his head with his eyes awaiting a response.

"Sure, anything I can do to help."

"Well... it's something I have to wear though."

"Oh! Well there's a fitting room right over there. I was gonna try some things on anyway so it's quite alright. I can sneak you in," she teased. She left her cart and led the way to the fitting room.

"Do you want to try those first?" he asked, pointing to her stack of clothes.

She shrugged and put them on the seat in the middle of the fitting area, "Nah, they're not as important as yours." She pointed to one of the stalls that surrounded the room.

He laughed and entered a stall. She sifted through the clothes as she waited. It didn't take long for him to call her over.

"Are you stepping out so I can see?" she asked.

"I think it's better if you came in. It's embarrassing enough I'm trying clothes on in the female fitting room."

She stifled a giggle and walked up to the door of his stall. It was already open. The moment she opened the door though, her jaw dropped open. She gasped loudly at the sight of him. His back was turned to her still but the sight of his hard body in a tiny black leather one piece bodysuit that barely covered his ass, rose up his back in a V and came down to his chest in the same V and... He turned and her eyes grew wider as she realized it was crotchless and his enormous cock hung down at her.

She stared fixatedly at the huge meat.

"Maybe you should try this on so you can judge this thing better," he said as he handed her the panties she had draped over side of her cart earlier.

"Oh I... I can't they don't allow..." she couldn't think. Her mind was too focused on the penis in front of her that seemed to be growing harder at the second.

The feel of his hands on her woke her from her trance.

"Ever had a black man before?" He asked as he slipped his hands under her top.

"No..." she answered, feeling her face burn. She kept trying not to stare at his cock but her hand wanted to touch it, as if to see if it was real. She had never seen such a huge cock before.

"Would you like to?" he asked, almost in a whisper as his lips brushed against her neck, his hands cupping her breasts. "Damn woman, these are big!" he groaned as his hands closed around them and squeezed and kneaded them.

She groaned, fighting the urge to tug at his cock. "Don't," she breathed out.

"Tell me you want my cock," he said in her ear as his hands pulled her bra cup down and tweaked and pinched her nipples. "Tell me you want my big, black cock, baby"

"I..." she gasped loudly as his fingers closed tightly on her taut nipple. "I want to touch it."

"Only touch?" he grinned as he pulled away from her. Her cheeks were flushed and he could tell she was already hot and moist between her legs. He tossed her the panties and closed the door. "Show me."

She swallowed hard and turned around, undid her skirt, pulling them down, revealing the black thong she had under.

He bit his lower lip as he stared at her round ass. He stroked his hardening cock as he watched her pull the string out from between her ass and down her creamy white thighs, replacing them with the black, lacy, crotchless panties he had given her. "Take off your top."

"But you only wanted the panties..." She stopped as she saw his hand stroking the length of his cock, now standing straight up.

She pulled off her top, leaving herself clad in only the tiny panties and her black lace bra that barely covered fully her 34DD breasts.

The moment she turned around, she saw his cock already up to his abs, hard and throbbing. "Fuck those tits are huge!"

She blushed and reached for something to cover but he reached for her and pulled her against him. "Don't! You're just so tiny, It's... hard to imagine you handling these..." His hands cupped her breasts, caressing and kneading them.

He pulled her up, so her legs wrapped around his waist and leaned her against the wall, pulling her bra down. His mouth immediately went to sucking and toying with her breasts.

She gasped and groaned, she could feel the tip of his cock at her entrance, poking, teasing to get in. His mouth sucked hungrily at her flesh. His warm mouth on her was making her so horny, she couldn't think straight. She writhed and tried to ease his cock into her.

He stopped and stared at her, his mouth inches from hers, "You want my cock inside you already?"

Her breathing fast, her lips quivering in desperate need, "yes..." She whispered, "it's just so..." Her admiring stare amused him.

He grinned and let her down. He sat on the small stool on the corner and placed her hand around his thick meat. "Do what you want then."

She wasn't sure what he meant. She realized her fingers couldn't fully close around him. At first, it was just a quick stroke, as if to measure how long it was, then it became more strokes, and she saw him pleased. She wrapped both her hands around his cock, stroking at a speed that gradually increased as she went on. He groaned loudly in pleasure, his eyes closing at the feeling of her hands exploring some new toy.

He cussed when he felt a moist, warmth feeling, opening his eyes to delight in the view of her mouth now on the tip of his cock, licking and tasting him. "Oh fuck, that feels good!" He held onto her hair, enjoying her slow pace, mustering all of his restraint to keep from making her take him all in one go. Inevitably though, he started pushing her head lower onto him. "Oh you are one damn cocksucker! You love sucking cock, don't you?" He saw her look up at him, her lips filled to the brim with his meat, the sight alone made his hand tighten its grasp on her hair, made him push her head lower on his cock some more, holding her there. He would hear her gag a few times but she kept going anyway, her warm tongue caressing him. She wasn't even halfway down on him but he could tell she was already struggling.

He pulled her up and turned her around, bending her over slightly, admiring the creamy flesh of her ass, exposed in front of him. He loved that her pussy was clean of any hair. He leaned over and kissed and bit at her ass, slapping at both cheeks, making her whimper. His hands reaching for her clit, rubbing... teasing the little hard nub.

He sat back down, pulling her backwards onto him. "Think you can handle this, little girl?" he asked, cock in one hand, the other rubbing and sliding along her exposed slit. He rubbed his fingers into her clit again, making her moan and writhe on him, her moans got louder and louder. He could make her cum so easily with just his fingers.

He positioned his already lubed cock at the entrance of her pussy. "I'm gonna tear at your little pussy, and you're gonna see it stretch open for me." He told her, as he stared at her from their reflection in the mirror. His knees kept her legs apart, exposing her pussy. His hand around her neck, he rubbed her clit some more, enjoying how drenched the panties were, how pink her pussy was and he wanted her to see it.

She'd never seen herself that way, so spread apart, so open, so exposed. Somehow, her body enjoyed it, this new way of seeing herself, so slutty, so uninhibited. She could feel her juices dripping down on him, she wanted him to touch her harder, to surrender to him. His hand reached for the base of his cock, slapping it against her pussy, positioning it at her entrance, his hand keeping her face at the mirror as he inched his cock inside her. Her breath came in quick, anticipating pants.

She couldn't move, her eyes focused on the mirror as she watched the tip of his cock slip inside her, parting her pussy lips slowly, gently, then spreading them wider... And wider... "oh my god..." She moaned out. He had just half an inch inside... but the sheer thickness of it was already spreading her pussy lips wide apart. She gasped at the sight of it. She wanted more. Her body wriggled a little but he held her firmly by her neck.

"Patience baby," he grunted in her ear as his cock inched itself some more inside her.

After a little more gentle thrusting, he had gotten almost four inches inside her, he felt her fingers grasping tight at his sides, "oh god... it's too much, I can't!" she wailed.

He kept her in place still, "I think you can deal with a bit more. Surely, Sean isn't just four inches."

She groaned as he pulled out and slipped back in, quicker with another inch more. "Oh god, he's not as thick as you... oh god, you're tearing me apart!" Her fingers dug into him.

He gave it some thought for a second but then he felt her pussy clench and unclench around him, stuffed as it was. He spread her legs wider with his knees and eased into her some more.

"Oohhh!" she screamed, as she watched her pussy swallow another inch of him. She felt like her his cock had reached her belly and yet there was still more.

He let go of her neck and stayed at that length, his hand moving to her full breasts, her nipples were hard and pink. He teased and pinched them, trying to relax her a bit. His other hand pulling out a small lube bottle from his pants pocket, squeezing out a bit of it onto his hands and rubbing it around his cock and onto her clit and the entrance of her pussy. He pulled out of her and stroked his cock with it.

Her eyes widened as his cock exited her, leaving her pussy a gaping hole. She started to say something but his strong hands lifted her back onto him, until her breasts were right at his mouth. He took one then the other into his mouth, sucking on them alternately, while his fingers pinched hard on the other. She cried out in pleasure, her body grinding against him. His hands kneaded and squeezed each globe, wanting to take the entire thing in his mouth so he could suckle it. His tongue teased and circled her nipples, driving her crazy with desire. He rubbed the tip of his cock along her pussy, brushing her clit with his fingers as well. He could feel her juices leaking out of her entrance. He ran his cock forward to her clit and back to the crack of her ass and forward again. He could feel her starting to press down as his cock came in contact with her entrance.

He held her in place with his hand, the other aiming his cock at her hole. She started to lower herself onto him this time. He continued playing with her breasts, occasionally biting down on her nipples as inches of him entered her. This time, she was in control and he loved it. She would slide down and back up to adjust herself and back down when she wanted to. Fuck, her pussy was like a vacuum sucking so tightly around his cock. She yelped and he realized he had bitten down a bit too hard on her nipple as his mind was lost to the pleasure. He couldn't stop himself now. His hands grasped at her hips and pushed her all the way down onto him, making her cry out loudly as he filled her with his full length.

Her fingers dug into his shoulders as he held her in place, her body quivering in pain. He watched her for a moment, allowing her to get accustomed to his size. Her breathing filled the silence as he waited for her to decide what would happen next.

After a while, He felt some movement, felt her grind down on him slowly, felt her pull up. He wondered if she was gonna get off his cock and leave. A few inches up... but then a few inches back down. He smiled to himself, and pulled her face to his, keeping his eyes straight at hers, watching her as she started to ride his shaft, slowly.

She had never been so full of cock. She started to feel so hot all of a sudden, her body was burning up, her pussy mostly. She started to enjoy the feel of his cock inside her, so full of cock, stretching her, reaching so deeply into her. She couldn't contain herself. She sat up and bit her lip as his eyes burned into hers. She grinded her hips on him a few times and raised herself up and dropped herself down, loving the feeling of instant fullness. He reached for her breasts again but she slapped his hands away. She wanted his cock at the moment, only his cock, hungered for it. She arched her back forward, raising her hips until only the tip was inside her. She gyrated her hips before lowering herself back down on him, starting a slow upward and downward movement until she was riding at a pace that grew faster and faster, bouncing on him like a bitch in heat.

"Mmmm that's it, you a little slut," he groaned out, watching her little body bouncing on his erectness, her huge tits jiggling all over. He held her hips, helping movement. She was panting and moaning, gasping and screaming louder and louder.

He could feel her pussy gripping tightly around his meat. Her body started to quiver as she grew close. "God, I'm gonna cum..." she creid out unsteadily.

"Mmmm baby," he always enjoyed making white women explode on him but this one... He watched as her body tensed up, her mouth parting and her fingers tightening their hold around her breasts. He held her body steady, mid-air and took over, thrusting his cock up in and out of her waiting pussy, breaking her momentum but bringing her instantly to climax as he took one hard ram into her. He pulled her trembling body easily onto his mouth, sucking at her pussy as it gushed out her juices. His tongue swirling and slipping inside her.

She gasped in surprise, the sensation of his tongue exciting her some more. She wasn't sure she could handle it, it was like her mind and body wanted to explode even before her initial orgasm settled. She gasped and groaned and writhed as he drank her juices. "Oh god... Oh god... I can't.. I think I'm about to... " Her eyes rolled up their sockets as another moment of intensity came over her, and another wave of his tongue swept her sore pussy.

"Is there somebody in here?"

Erin gasped, they both froze as they realized someone had come in. She looked at Ty in panic and started to pull away but her he held her in place and shook his head.

They heard the person leave. Erin sighed in relief and adjusted herself down on his body so she could cuddle for a bit. He held her against his hard body. "Have you ever got fucked in the ass?" he asked, huskily. She gasped and sat up, "You can't be serious... I can't fit that... " she stopped as her pointed at his cock, realizing it was still hard and at full length.

He smiled a notorious smile at her, "you loved it in your pussy, I swear it would be even great in your ass."

She gulped down nervously, eyeing the monster cock before her.

He sat up and took her hand, "I can make it easy for you again, just like earlier," he said as he squeezed out the lube into her open hand.

She stared at the creamy liquid in her hand, "this is..."

He leaned closer and teased her neck, nibbling her earlobe, "...what makes it feel ten times hotter and better..." he mumbled out as his hand guided hers onto his cock.

She exhaled a moan as his hand reached between her legs to tease her clit, while her hand closed around his hard shaft, creaming it with lube. He groaned as her slick hand moved up and down his cock, stroking him gently. The more he turned her on, the tighter her hand held around him. He pulled her on top of him and sucked on her nipples, his hands kneading her ass vigorously, loving how firm and round they were in his hands. He would pull them apart and tease her with just the tip of his cock.

At first she did nothing, but as he teased some more, he could feel her warming up to it, her ass would grind against his cock just slightly. He pulled away from her breasts and pulled her face to his instead, brushing his lips against hers at first then kissing her softly, making her taste her own juices, parting her lips with his tongue, exploring her mouth until she was out of breath. He loved the sensuality of a good kiss. His hands caressed her ass, moving lower down behind her, letting his fingers glide from her pussy to her ass. Again he parted her lips with his tongue and welcomed hers into his mouth. He sucked on her tongue long and hard and slipped his finger inside her ass. She didn't react, instead he felt her ass tightening around his finger. He pulled it out and inserted two. This time, she moaned muffled into his mouth. He started to move his fingers inside her ass, twisting them then pulling them out and pushing back in deeper, pumping her ass with his fingers. She loved it, she grinded back against them, as if wanting more, deeper.

He pulled away from her, leaving her gasping from the long kiss. His eyes burning into hers, "you want me in your ass, don't you, you little cockslut."

She blushed at the obscenity of his words but he was right. She wanted him... so badly inside her. She wanted to know what he would feel like, pushing apart every hole.

He lifted her chin up so he was looking right at her, "I'll be gentle," he grinned.

He got up, pulling her along with him and bent her over against the wall, spreading her legs apart. He kissed her back, pushing her hair to one side, kissing lower down her back, his cock brushing against the crack of her ass. He kissed her all the way to her ass and spread them apart, sliding his tongue at her puckered hole. His fingers inside her pussy, twisting and pumping her freshly fucked hole, making her groan in pleasure as she juiced his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and slipped them into her ass, one finger first, then two, then three. Her ass rocked back against them. He pulled them out, stroking his cock first to make sure it was well lubed. He pulled her ass up higher, spreading her cheeks and positioning his cock at her tight hole, pushing slowly into her. He could hear her breathing hard as his cock pushed at the entrance of her ass, a little more pressure and she gasps loudly as the tip enters her.

"Ohh god..." She whimpered as his thick meat enters her ass slowly. He groaned at the tightness of her ass, even wondered if he should keep going but it was too good to pass up. Even though she'd been ass fucked before, it felt like a virgin's ass with his cock.

12