When help is needed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meal we adjourned to the living room and he put a CD into his player and came and sat next to me on the couch. As the soft sounds of Pachlebel's Canon softly filled the room I felt a contentment the like of which I had never felt before. I just had to do it. Turning towards him I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, really kissed him, passionately on the lips.

I felt his hand around my waist as he gently held me to him. Something inside me was telling me that what I was doing was wrong but my heart was telling that something to shut up and let me do what I felt was right, and what I felt was right led my hand between his legs and up until my fingers brushed his erection. To hell with what my father told me.

My fingers found the tab of his zipper and slowly drew it down. A soft moan escaped his lips as my fingers, to the tune of Rodrigo's Concerto de Aranjuez that had taken over from the Canon set the mood. I could feel the heat in him and his hips slowly pushed forward against my fingers. His hand moved up from my waist and I felt him cup my breast, forcing an intake of breath. He found the buttons at the front of my blouse and slowly they were opened. His fingertips caressed my nipples through the lace of my bra, another intake of breath.

If this was a sin as my father had told me all of my life, then I was about to become the biggest sinner. Slowly I had released his cock from his shorts and was moving my fingers slowly back and forth along its full length. Just as slowly he had removed my blouse and bra and the tip of his tongue was barely touching me as it circled a nipple that had grown enormously.

His hand had moved slowly down my body and was lightly cupping my pubic mound. Through the material of my skirt and panties I felt a finger caress my clit. I seemed to be doing nothing but sucking in breath. My legs opened and his hand lifted my skirt. His finger moved gently along my, hell I might as well call them what they are, cunt lips. I could feel my panties getting wetter and wetter. Then I felt his finger lift the elastic of my panties and enter me. "Oh my God!" My hips thrust forward savagely, forcing it into me. "Oh my God! Oh My Go-o-o-d!" My body shuddered. I grabbed his cock so hard I heard him gasp in pain. "I want this inside me, please, please, I want you inside me."

Dale stood and removed his jeans and shorts and I got my first glimpse at an erect cock as he knelt down and removed my skirt and panties. Leaning over me he placed the head of his cock against my cunt lips and, millimetre by millimetre it entered my waiting cunt. I could feel his balls against my lips as he reached his full depth, and slowly, millimetre by millimetre he withdrew it. I tried to move my hips to increase the speed of his movement but his hands held me firmly immobile. I realised then that what he was doing was the opposite of my other sexual experience. I relaxed and allowed him full control.

I lost count of the number of times I was wracked by convulsions as he, with the utmost gentleness made love to me. This was not sex, this was not lust, this was love, this was passion, and this was heaven.

Finally, I felt him quicken his stroke for a second or two before a warm flood of his cum shot from his cock deep inside me.

I was confused, it was morning and I was in a strange bed, I was naked in a strange bed and beside me there was a strange man, a naked strange man. Then I wasn't confused, I knew exactly where I was and the man beside me was, in no way, strange. I could hear his soft breath as he slept. I snuggled against him and my hand reached for his sleeping cock. His cock beat him awake by a nanosecond. A nanosecond later he entered me. Half an hour later he slowly withdrew from me and the juices of the morning mingled with the remains of the juices of the night.

As we sat in the kitchen sipping coffee and munching on toast with the radio in the background, Dale looked at me. "How do you feel?"

"That's a ridiculous question, how do you think I feel, I feel so free, so liberated, so excited, so happy, so much in love that my head hasn't stopped spinning."

"That's good. I can't tell you how happy that makes me feel. We are going to have a pretty rough time of it over the next few weeks and I am going to be with you all the way, and beyond, I want you to know that."

The radio news theme interrupted us. The newsreaders voice was almost sombre. "Police last night arrested a twenty-five year old man on rape charges arising from an incident over two months ago. He is also being charged with several counts of aggravated sexual assault. The man's father has also been arrested on charges relating to these matters. Both men have been remanded in custody to appear in court in three weeks."

When Dale dropped me at my apartment we found my mother sitting on a suitcase at the front door. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"The police came to interview your father and me yesterday. They told us everything that had happened to you. After they had left I tried to talk to your father but all that he would say was that you had disgraced him, and that you were no longer a part of his family, would no longer be welcome in his house. This morning I called him and unfeeling and callous bastard and packed a few things and here I am." I put my arms around her, hugging her to me. We both had a good cry.

"Mum, this is Dale. He is one of the police who have been investigating this case. He has been a great help getting me through this." My mother glanced at my hand in Dale's. She looked at him as he held out his other hand to her.

She took the proffered hand in both of hers. "Thank you so much."

"Thanks are not necessary. Look Deb, I have to get to work. Will I see you tonight?"

"I would love that, yes."

My mother watched his car disappear. "You and Dale, there is something between you?"

"Yes there is."

"How long have you known him?"

"Let me see, I looked at my watch, twenty two hours and a few minutes, but I feel as if I have known him all my life."

The next week was hectic. The trial never happened, both Jason and his father pleaded guilty to all charges and Jonathon is doing ten years while Jason will be in jail for at least twenty-five years.

My father lost the plot and was asked to resign from the church. The last that I heard of him was that he was wandering the countryside preaching on street corners and spending short spells in jail on vagrancy charges. Mother and I have tried on a number of occasions to extend the hand of forgiveness, but his pride will not allow it.

Mother moved into my apartment and I moved in with Dale. Oh and I had an abortion, the only children I wanted to carry were Dale's. I wanted nothing that would remind me of my ordeal.

I'd better finish this story now, Dale will be home in a few minutes and I want to fuck him before dinner so I had better get ready. See ya!

12