When His Muscles Grow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're hard," he groans, apparently enjoying the feeling of my hard-on against his ass. "And you feel fuckin' huge. Let it out. Come on, let it out." Gratefully, I unzip my pants and my greedy cock pops out, instantly drooling precum onto his ass, the translucent thread stretching from my cumslit to his bronzed skin. He may have me beat in the size department everywhere else, but here I've got at least an inch on him.

Still stroking him off, feeling his hard rod heating up my grip, I press my cockhead between the squeezing muscles of his massive veiny thighs, feel the hard masses of muscle jiggle as I push forward, my dick twitching and dripping, squeezed by his muscular legs, the insistent upward curve of my rockhard cock making my glans rub against the sweaty curve of muscle between his ass and his nuts, till finally my body's pressed right up against that ass and I can feel my cockhead smearing precum over the heavy weights of his balls.

With his cock in my hand he's totally under my control, his entire muscular body tensely waiting for each stroke on that throbbing organ, the building pressure swelling out that veiny hard rod sliding over my palm. "Fuck!" throwing his head back. "Fuck that feels good! Jerk it. Keep jerking that cock. Yeah, stroke my fucking dick!" My lower stomach grinds up against the hard rubbery swells of his muscled ass, my huge and hard cock going all the way between those massive legs to rub against his balls and the base of his straining cock. I'm watching his sweaty abs flex as his breathing gets faster, every thrust of his ass making him ride my shaft and fuck my hand; he's trying to get more speed, more tension—"Harder! Fuck, harder! Work my fucking cock!"

He's gripping the sides of the mirror for support as I jerk faster and faster and I whisper right in his ear, "You close to cumming? You gonna blow a load? Or do you wanna feel my cock in that ass? Feel it stretching your fucking tight hole, feel it shoving deep inside you. You want it?"

"You fucking bet I do," he groans. "I've got everything you need in my bag. And don't make me fuckin' wait!"

I stagger away from him, get what I need and when I'm back he's waiting for me on the bed, glistening with sweat, pumped muscles bunched all over his body, a look of ravenous hunger in his eyes. "Give me the rubber. I wanna feel what I'm getting into," he says, taking it from me and tearing off the plastic. "Shit! I thought it felt big, but—you're fuckin' huge! All those times I tried to show off for you—"

"I was practically jizzing in my pants," I laugh.

Then there's the feeling of him holding my cock steady, the light pressure of the rubber sheath compressing my swollen cockhead, his fingers guiding it down and down my shaft, making the anticipation build. "I've always wanted my body to look this way, and I've always wanted you. But then I thought I couldn't have both. The way you got distant when I started working out, I thought you were trying to hide how grossed out you were..."

"It was the complete opposite. I didn't know what I was feeling, and then when I did, I thought it was way too late. There was no way a guy like you would actually be interested in me."

"So... all those years, you were keeping it bottled up, huh?" Grinning, his voice husky, "Did you jerk off thinking about me? Did you work that big cock of yours while picturing me? Well, guess what? This fucking big cock? Yeah, it's even bigger than the dildo I fuck myself with when I think about you. But I can take it." Holding my cock, looking deep into my eyes. "Fuck me like we've both wanted you to."

I kiss him with insatiable hunger, crushing my body up against his, feeling his chest and abs grind against me, and I push him flat on the bed. He obediently lifts his legs and I'm kneeling before that fucking bulging ass. I pour out a generous stream of lube and slather it over his hole, slip one and then two fingers in to lube him up. "Yeah, nngh, get in deep—" I yank my fingers out and now my trembling cock's pressing up against that tight hole, rubbered cockhead squelching in a mess of lubricant as he howls "Fuck me, come on fuck me! What're you waiting for? Shove that fucking cock in me! You wanted to make me cum? Well fucking do it!"

The sight of him with his legs up, commanding me to fuck him, almost makes me blow the biggest load of my life before I can even shove my cock deep inside him. I have to take it slow as I press my swollen cockhead against him, bear down until I slip inside, the heat and pressure squeezing my meat, reverberating throughout my body, thigh muscles fluttering, stomach trembling, sweat pouring off my brow and down my ass. He grunts and takes the brunt of my thrust as I push myself deep into him, sliding inch after inch into his tight hot passage. "Don't fucking stop. I can take it! Give me all of that fucking hot cock. Fill my ass up!"

My stomach bangs against his ass as he takes the entire length of my massive throbbing dick. Under his encouragement, I start to build momentum, thrusting faster and harder as he jerks off. He's so tight and hot on my dick and I can feel the hard jiggle of his ass against my stomach when I pound into him. His pecs are bouncing as he takes the force of my thrusts, and he's moaning louder, "Fuck me! Harder! Harder!" His lubed-up hole squelches as my thighs slap against the wobbling brawn of his backside. My cock's like a pumped-up muscle working faster and faster, the unbelievable pressure building, the blood pounding through my temples and my chest, my thighs quivering, the tang of spunk and sweat and sex filling my nose and mouth. I hear him roaring, "Fuck! Fuck! I can't fucking take it! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking CUM!"

His big dick starts jerking and seconds later cum's flying out onto his broad pecs, splattering his abs—the sight of those cum-soaked muscles instantly makes my balls clench, makes my entire cock seize and shake and "Fuck, fuck! You're so fucking hot!"

"You gonna cum?" he coaxes. "Yeah, you gonna fuckin' come? Gimme that load. Gimme that fuckin' load. Spray it all over me—all over my muscles. Make me drip. Make my fuckin' muscles drip. Come on! Fuckin' hose me down!"

That command goes straight to my dick; I feel that first seizing up of my wound-tight cock and I yank out of him, rip the rubber off just in time for the first massive blast of cum to surge out of my dick and spray all over that muscular body, even past his head—

And then my cock is thrashing and spitting, jizz pouring out of my cumslit in between jerks, dripping down his chest and stomach, pooling in his navel, leaking down his obliques to stain the bedspread. It's like my cockmuscles can't keep up with all the cum I need to blast out of my squeezed-tight balls—it's too strong, I can't take it, fuck FUCK! I can feel the friction of the hot wet cum shooting up my dick, spraying out again and again as he's crowing, "Yeah! Fuck that! I'm fuckin' drenched. That's so fuckin' hot. Keep going!" until finally I'm completely empty, shaking and exhausted and jittering with the electric afterbuzz as I wring my cock dry.

I lie down next to him on the bed and kiss him with the relief that comes after years' worth of pent-up frustration and desire. When our lips part, I see a splash of jizz clinging to his eyebrow, threatening to get in his eye, so I wipe it away. For some reason, it makes him chuckle.

"What?"

"I was just thinking—that's what I really want. A guy who can blast cum all over your face, but then wipe it away before it gets in your eyes."

I laugh, but then seriously look into those eyes. "Listen, I'm so sorry I kept you at arm's length. It's just I—"

"I get it. You like my arms," he teases.

"And your length," grabbing his cock to make my point, and feeling the satisfying heavy warmth of it. I lean into him and our mouths meet, his massive chest sticky with our cum pressing into me. I'm surrounded by the warmth and strength of his body, and if I have my way I'll never leave.

12