When I am Gone Pt. 04

Story Info
Being with Aaron might cost Scott his life.
840 words
3.76
4.3k
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you guys are liking the story. I am just getting started and please write comments for me.

Chapter 7

After my gut kept telling me not to see Aaron, I went anyways. I arrived at his house and he invited me in. We went up to his room and he kept asking me, what happen?

I told him I couldn't tell him because I didn't want him getting hurt. Then Aaron yelled at me and said if you can't tell me then I don't want to be friends with you anymore.

As my heart began to break and my eyes filled with tears. I said if you cared about me, you wouldn't keep asking. Aaron glared at me and said I'm asking because I care about you.

After walking up to Aaron I gave him a hug and said, I'm sorry but for safety, I have to end this friendship. You are trying to protect me? Protecting me from who?

I left and I haven't spoken to Aaron for the rest of the month. When November came along, we started swimming in P.E. Even though I was angry with Aaron, I still admired him from far away. Especially when we were in the locker room and we were changing out of our swimming suit.

However, one day of swimming Mr. Summer gave the class assigned lanes. I couldn't believe out of all the times he wouldn't put Aaron and I together, he finally does.

Every time he tried to speak to me, I would swim a lap. Even though I knew how rude that was, I knew Aaron was better off with Mikey's gang.

After I changed out of my swimming suit and was heading out of the locker room, Mikey decided to trip me. I fell and hit the wet gross locker room floor. He turned and looked at me and said I know you've been talking with Aaron. This is your last warning Scott, if you talk with him again, we will beat you up so bad you'll be in the hospital.

I got the message loud and clear and hurried as fast as I could home. Then my phone kept buzzing in my pocket. It was Aaron, he said I know why you are keeping your silence.

Please answer me Scott, I don't care what Mikey tells you. I'll deal with him but please talk to me, I hate not talking to you.

I finally got up the courage to text him back and said I'm sorry, I was afraid of him hurting me. He has already done it twice and he said he'll put me in the hospital the next time I talk with you.

After talking with Aaron for an hour my phone buzzed. It was Mikey, he said that I was a dead man. I texted Aaron quickly and said what did you do? He said I took care of Mikey and that we could no longer be friends anymore.

You did what? He just texted me and said I was dead. Mikey won't hurt you, I promise that Scott. I'll beat his ass if he ever lays a hand on you. I couldn't believe he would have my back that easily.

The next week went by and nothing happened. I finally thought Mikey was over his grudge. Boy, I was never wrong in my life.

Chapter 8

After a month went by it was already time for Christmas. The school had a stupid fundraiser about giving candy canes to your friends. I thought this was a perfect way to thank Aaron for being a great friend.

Mrs. Nelson had sat Aaron and I next to each other in math class. Which brought Aaron's math grade up a whole letter grade. Which I started to see fewer bruises on Aaron's arms, so I was happy.

During chemistry class, the candy canes arrived and how I said how stupid I thought they were, I sure got excited when I got one from Aaron.

It said you are the bestest friend in the world. Thanks for being there for me, I want to meet you later. How about the burger place, "Ashton's."

I was so overwhelmed, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I thought about thanking him for the candy cane but he never brought it up. So I figured he didn't want to talk about it.

As soon as the bell rang, I couldn't be happier to get home and get dressed up. I found some nice jeans and a pollo and I was off to Ashtons. After going to Ashtons and waiting for Aaron to come. I decided to wait in the parking lot.

Suddenly I got a text from Aaron he said, sorry I forgot to tell you, thanks for the candy cane today. I replied with you're welcome and thank you for the candy cane also.

Then my phone buzzed and it scared me what he wrote. It said, what candy cane? And all of a sudden everything went dark.